A Ninja Becomes A Hunter. (Hu...

By bunchifpotatoes

Shirayuki wakes up in a new world. Without any knowledge of the world she was in, she ends up particapting in... More

Part 1: New World
Part 2: Friends With The Mountain Kid
Part 3: Killua & Shirayuki; Friend or Foes?
Part 4: Killua's family
Part 5: Gifted Privilege
Part 6: He's here
Part 7: Small Talk
Part 8: He Messed Up. Big Time.
Part 9: Forgetten Bombs
Part 10: Seasick
Part 11: Cliche
Part 12: Jacket
Part 13: Cling
Part 14: Never Underestimate
Part 15: Shirayuki's Proven Herself
Part 16: She's Perfect?
Part 17: Kukuroo Mountain
Part 18: Denial
Part 19: Heavens Arena
Part 20: Fun Fact-Killua Likes Yoyos
Part 21: Killua's Match With Zushi
Part 22: Initiated Kiss
Part 23: Confessions
Part 24: Two Beds
Part 26: Nen
Part 27: No Nen
Part 28: Congratulations
Part 29: An Unexpected Reunion
Part 30: Realisation
Part 31: Secret Discovered
I'm Sorry ya'll this the end

Part 25: A Date

479 14 0
By bunchifpotatoes

So just pretend that they always do matches but they extend to levels bit by bit and they aren't at level 200 yet because I'm still planning on how to write that so I'm just adding this because I need more ideas on what to write. Pls bare with me :))

         Killua woke up and saw Shirayuki still asleep, with a cheeky smile on her face, giggling softly. He tried to figure out what Shirayuki was dreaming about and was hoping that she'd been dreaming about him.

         "He'll never find out, hurry up...Give him a moustache..Killua's a light sleeper, quick." Shirayuki giggled.

         Killua smiled proudly since Shirayuki was dreaming about him, but then realised.

         'Give me a moustache? Wait, she's like drawing something...IS SHE DREAMING ABOUT HER DRAWING ON MY FACE?!'

         Shirayuki then woke up since Killua kept staring at her and sat up to see Killua glaring at her. 

         Shirayuki just gave him a closed eyed smile.

        'Dammit...She's lucky she's too cute for her own good.'

        Killua then sighed and put an arm around Shirayuki and laid back down, pulling Shirayuki with him.

        "We have our matches to go to."

        "Not for another few hours." Killua muttered.

        "Well, I can't go back to sleep. I'm getting food." Shirayuki said, rolling off the bed and landing on the floor, before standing up to get ready.

        Killua got ready as well since he couldn't sleep without Shirayuki and left with her. Killua also saw a golden opportunity in this. Just the two of them. Going to eat.

        'Just the two of us. It's kind of like a date...I wonder if...'

       Killua was too scared to hold her hand, and locked pinkies with her.

       "Oh, over there! We can eat there!" Shirayuki spotted, quickly holding Killua's hand and pulling him over.

       Killua was on cloud nine, and was extremely scared of holding her hand back, as if it were made of glass which could break any second.

       "You can hold my back too, you know? I'm not fragile." Shirayuki told him, which made Killua looked at her shocked.

       "Can you read my mind-"

       "No, but you looked so nervous. Everytime I looked at you, your eyes were on our hands." Shirayuki explained, laughing proudly at herself.

       Killua then held her hand, and calmed down.

      "Uh...Shirayuki." Killua said.

      "What's up?" She asked.

      "Is this a...you know..."

      "I've never heard of a situation called 'you know'." Shirayuki said, smiling smugly at him.

       "Is this a...date?"

       "Do you want it to be a date?" Shirayuki asked.

       "Shut up! It's embarrassing to say. And no, I don't!" Killua yelled.

       "Okay, then. So a date?"

       "Yeah." Killua muttered.

       "Okay, let's get some cake." Shirayuki smiled, quickly heading to the cafe to eat.

       Killua was too lazy to run and just walked slightly faster, and saw Shirayuki already paying. He was about to speak when Shirayuki pulled him to a table.

       "I haven't ordered yet." 

       "I already ordered for you." Shirayuki smiled.

       "I haven't even told you what I wanted-"

       "Chocolate cake, with iced blended chocolate." Shirayuki interrupted.

       "How did you know that I liked chocolate?" Killua questioned.

       "Are you really asking me that question?" Shirayuki raised an eyebrow.

       "Oh yeah. But, what did you order?" Killua asked.

       "Strawberry shortcake, mango cheesecake and raspberry cheesecake. Oh, and a mango shake!" Shirayuki smiled.

       "You like a lot of stuff..."

       'Maybe I should've ordered lesser, I'm eating three whole cakes and he's only eating one-"

       "You should've gotten me some more cakes too. I'll be back." Killua said, leaving to order more cakes.

        Shirayuki felt her heart flutter, she'd never been treated badly by anyone she was dating, but her mom and dad would always comment on her eating habits, so she was quite happy.

        Shirayuki had waited until Killua had come back to eat with him. Shirayuki would allow Killua to take a few bites of her own cakes, since she was able to take some from his as well.

        "Uh...Shirayuki, I have something to ask." Killua told her.

        "What's wrong?" Shirayuki asked.

        "Are we...dating?" Killua asked.

        "I mean, we aren't exactly boyfriend and girlfriend." Shirayuki explained.

        With the awkward conversation, it became an extremely awkward situation between the two. The food then arrived, and Shirayuki was having a nice chat with the server who gave the food since the cafe they were at was where she always ate.

        "It's nice to see you again, Shirayuki. Who's is this with you?" She asked.

        "He's just a...He's my boyfriend." Shirayuki smiled, glacing at Killua's surprised face.

        "We need to celebtrate. I'll give you a strawberry parfait, on the house." She said, quickly getting it for them.

        Shirayuki looked at Killua, who was still in shock, but Shirayuki got a spoon and scooped up some of the parfait and put it in front of Killua's mouth.

        "I'm not being fed by you! That's embarrassing." Killua muttered.

        "Come on, just a bite. Just one." Shirayuki pleaded.

        Killua quickly ate it and pulled away, but really liked it and got another bite without being fed.

        Shirayuki had quickly finished her food and was staring at the leaves, she then shot her head up and caught Killua's attention.

       "Shirayuki? What's wrong?" Killua asked.

       "Hold on, I need to get something." Shirayuki said, leaving the cafe to take some plants before coming back.

        "Why did you take that?" Killua asked.

        "Well, I've been running out of ingredients to make the ointment I always use for injuries and these are the key ingredient to making them. I can't believe they had this lying around." Shirayuki cheered.

        "You sure know a lot about plants." Killua said.

        "Yeah, I didn't have any way to heal my injuries for a while so I made the ointment to help me. Of course I don't use it on paper cuts, I just use them in life threatening situations." Shirayuki sighed happily.

        'She's really passionate about those plants, making all those ointments with herbs.'

        "Are you an herbalist or something?" Killua asked.

        "Well, that's what I'd want to be if I wasn't a hunter." Shirayuki smiled.

        "Why do you like it so much?" Killua asked.

        "Well, I've always been very happy seeing how whenever I mix something, it becomes something useful. And it's honestly a lot of fun mixing all those herbs with the chemicals. My...mom..used to be an herbalist. I guess it runs in the family." Shirayuki giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 0 12
Nala Shima has been an assassin since she was just five. All her life she's hated being one and has had about enough. One night she decides to run aw...
159K 8.4K 35
❝𝖨'𝗆 π—†π—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ π—ˆπ—‹ π—…π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇 π—Žπ—‡π—‰π–Ίπ—‚π–½ π–»π–Ίπ–»π—’π—Œπ—‚π—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π—π—ˆ two 𝗇𝖾𝗇-π—Žπ—Œπ—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋-π—ˆlds❞ ! sequel to what (bsd) J...
59.5K 1.1K 57
(Under editing) In which the first born daughter of the Isamu family, Y/n Isamu, leaves Heavens Arena to discover what she's missing. She is forced...