"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 48

317 70 56
By Romantic_Fanatics

Author's POV

Mahir walks away leaving an irritated and exhausted Bela behind smiling all to himself mischievously.

He smirks and pats his back mentally as he recalls how he deliberately tripped exactly when the artist was asking for the groom's name so that she would say his name and it'll eventually be imprinted on her palm with the henna ..

...🎵🎶🎵 🎶.....

Bela composes herself gathering her all courage and decides to hide the name as Kabeer might get hurt and won't be pleased after looking at the name on her palm.
Deciding it to keep as a secret she walks back to the garden where the crowd of guests are busy talking while having a glass of drink and some having snacks .
Her eyes deliberately searches for Mahir as she just didn't wanted him to be afar from her eyes.
Not like fir some love shit, it's just that she didn't trust him.
He might create more problems for her ..

Dheere dheere mera ishq badhta gaya
Aur mujhse kaha naa gaya

As her eyed fell on Mahir who was leaning to one of the pillar already staring at her... She looked at him scowling which made him fight back a smile as she looked so cute.

Main tera ho gaya kya se kya ho gaya
Aur mujhko pata naa chala

Jaanvi and Rosa comes to her telling her something but seemed that their words didn't reached her ears as all her focus was on Mahir who was staring at her with a mischievous glint in his eyes making her curious and nervous at the same time.

Dil ko kaun ab samjhaye
Tere peeche peeche jaaye
Naam tere likhi har khushi

He stand straight and start walking towards her. The world around her gets blurry.. she couldn't see anyone else.. she couldn't hear anything else. Her eyes were glued to him as he straight walked towards her .. his eyes drowning deep into hers.

Dhadkan saans ruk jaaye
Jab tu saamne aa jaaye
Meri samjho zara bebasi

He reaches and stands just in front of her. She looked straight up in his eyes. His right hand reaches her soft cheeks as he hold onto them so softly as if she was a petal and one rough movement would screw her apart. She closed her eyes feeling his touch and looked down pressing more into his palm making him smile.

Dheere dheere mera ishq badhta gaya
Aur mujhse kaha na gaya

She feels a push by Jaanvi and comes out of her daydream. She looks at Mahir who still stood there watching at her with a knowing smile as if he knew what she dreamt just now.

Main tera ho gaya kya se kya ho gaya
Aur mujhko pata na chala

He held his drink high smirking at her as she rolled her eyes and turned in her heels to get a seat.

Mahir chuckled at her irritated face when he feels his phone buzzing. He inserted his hand into the pocket of his pent and took out the phone only to see Vikrant's name flashing on the screen.

"Hello!" He says picking the call.

" Yes Mahir... Kaam ho gaya.. 50% done.. the rest will.be done by tomorrow evening!" Says Vikrant from the other side.

" Great! Just keep everything ready and book tickets for four after 3 days!" Mahir instructs as he nods instinctively.

" Ohk! When are you coming?" Asked Vikrant when he looks at Bela who sat there between all the girls lost in her own world.

She had no smile on her face like others did. She looked least interested in all of these. She sat there blankly clearly not having anything to do with all these . He felt bad to see her like this after all he loved her the most.

" I'll be back in a while." He replies and hangs up.

He decides to do something to get Bela out of that sad mode. Ofcourse making her happy was next to impossible because of the current events in their life. But he could atleast annoy and tease her which would get back her fiesty side .

" Watching you annoyed at me is far better than watching you lost and sad!" He says smiling as he makes his way taking a glass of drink from the waiter towards her.

She didn't noticed him till now as she continued to look at the grass . The girls looked at him as he was just some steps away from them when he again deliberately tripped and the drink fell on Bela.

" Woo!!" The girls looked shocked while he rested his hand on either side of her waist bending slightly. The glass fell down breking into pieces and Bela's trance broke as she looked at Mahir whose face was inches away from her. He was leaning on to her.. the sides of his hand touching her bare waist. She felt liquid all over her lap , bare stomach and chest dropping towards the valley of her breasts.

To say she was annoyed would be an understatement. Mahir could literally imagine smoke coming out of both her ears as her face turned tomato with anger.

" What's wrong with you?" She yelled pushing him off her but he wast strong enough not to fall as he stood straight stumbling before that .

" I'm so sorry Bela.. I .. I just tripped!" He said with an apologetic look .

"Damn it! My dress is ruined!" She hissed feeling the wetness all over her bare stomach and chest.

" Are you alright? Oh god what's wrong with uoh Bela? He just tripped right now and all you do at first is yell at him?" Rosa scolded her as she sticked up to Mahir.

Bela glares at her and stomping her foot leaves from there.

" I'm so sorry on her behalf!" Rosa appologised holding his shoulder when he gave a charming smile melting all the girls sitting there.

" It's fine.. umm I'll just go and help her out as I'm the one to cause the mess!" Mahir says smiling nervously.

" Sure! Just go inside the mansion.. step upstairs and take the right turn. She must be in the third room!" Rosa instructs and he nods and walks inside.

He follows the direction he was instructed and stand before a huge bed room which belonged to Bela. He saw the room door open and Bela was getting inside the washroom.

He takes a deep breath and follows her inside. When he locks the door Bela turns abruptly and see the last person she wanted to be right infront of her right now.

" Now what the hell are you doing here?" She asked raising her voice completely pissed off.

" To clear the mess I've done!" He replied shrugging.

" What?" She asked confused scowling at him.

" I wonder what have you done to yourself after coming here! Where's that sweet and polite Bela for whom I fell?" He asked amused as he walked towards her and stood right infront of her.

" She died the moment she realised that being sweet and polite in a world like today is nothing but dumbness!" She replied looking at him blankly.

He didn't said anything but reached for the tissues. As he took one and was about to start rubbing the wetness away from her skin she stepped back as he back touched the counter of the washbasin.

" What are you doing? " She asked scowling at him.

" What? Saaf kar raha hu!" He replied rolling his eyes at her.

" Kyu kar rahe ho?" She asked raising her brows.

"Kyunki meri wajah se he yeh hua hai. Aur maine jo galati ki hai usey sudharna bhi mujhe he hai... So I'm just clearing the mess!" He explained and started rubbing her stomach.

She was about to say something but the moment his cold fingers touched her bare stomach her breath hitched and she became quiet. He being well aware of the effect he was having smirked. He restrained himself from smiling at the fact that he still had the same effect he had before evrything fell apart.
His fingers deliberately touched her belly button. The tissue fell from his hand as his left hand took a firm grip on her stomach. His right hand tool another tissue and went up to her chest rubbing the skin... She stood there with her eyes closed feeling his hands on her stomach. He held it do firmly feeling the softness squeezing on it at times. Her hands automatically went to his shoulders as she closed her eyes. He smiled rubbing the tissue up and down her chest and clevage. He threw the tissue away as his fingers traced the upper skin slowly travelling towards the valley of ger breast. His firm on her stomach loosened as his hands slid around her waist pulling her closer to him such that their bodies were glued. He made sure there was no space between them. When his fingers were about to enter her top he stopped and watched her face . She opened her eyes abruptly feeling no movement of his hands. She stared into his eyes still her mind blew up with the feelings she was having seconds ago.

" You like my touch don't you?" He asked huskily leaning towards ger face as she breathed still holding his shoulder.

" In your dreams!" She said with a duh tone but her eyes were speaking otherwise.

" Sure! Words can lie.. but eyes can't!" He says smirking leaving her baffled struggling for a reply.

No way she could deny with her eyes that she didn't liked what happened minutes ago. She always liked and craved for his touch. They have never been physical even when they were together but now things were spicing up as they have lived apart from eachother for a great good 8 months now. And the distance and time just made the two crave for eachother more ecen is they deny.

" You think so high of yourself right? That girls can cost their life to get touched by you?" She scoffed at him which made him laugh.

" No doubt it's true! But I don't care what they want or what they wish. All I care is what you want and what you wish and need!" He says huskily rubbing her cheeks making her close her eyes..

" I don't want you!" She breathes out still her eyes closed.

" But your actions are saying otherwise!" He whispers against her lips as his face was inches away from her. Either of one would move and they would kiss.

" But my heart says I don't.." she whispers with still her eyes closed breathing heavily.

" Want Mahir to go away from me.." he finishes the words which she actually wanted to say but would never say .. he just knew her too well.

She opens her eyes looking straight into his.

" Don't put words into my mouth! I don't want you!" She says gritting her teeth.

" You sure Jaan?" He asked as his breath was fanning on her lips making her more nervous.

" Ye..yess." she stuttered looking at his eyes..

"No.." he argues touching her waist sensually.

"Yes.." she closed her eyes breathing heavily..

"No.."

"Yes.."

"Yes!"

"No!" As soon as the words leave her mouth Mahir smiles victorously while Bela opens her eyes shocked at her own self. Before she could day something Mahir slammed his lips on her making her gasp.

She struggled and started pushing hitting on his chest with her small soft fists making him chuckle in between the kiss but he didn't budged holding her at place. After a moment she gave into her feelings and started kissing him back. Her legs were turning to jelly when Mahir wrapped his arms around her more tightly. They were kissing after a decade now and they just couldn't get enough of it. The moment seemed to perfect and lovely until they heard the voice which broke their beautiful moment.

" Bela!!!"

"Kabeer!" Bela broke the kiss &looked shocked while Mahir just smirked at his victory yet again.

Now Bela was in a great mess.

To be continued..

Vote! 🙏

Total_words: 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 14.5K 43
How love will happen between bela and mahir after marriage. Mahir loves someone else and he want to be with her in any circumstances. Bela is an ambi...
108K 11.1K 51
a girl who is married to a boy but she didn't even know name ..... they just got married to safe girl's life..... will they accept each other??? wi...
45.1K 2.7K 30
Mahir Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or f...
125K 14.2K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...