friends (rick riley and scott...

Door -punisher

❝ friends don't love me like you. ❞ ━━━━━━ ꕥ ━━━━━━ stand alone the mighty ducks: d3 scooter x oc x rick (pol... Meer

friends
epigraph
soundtrack
graphics
prologue
chapter index
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen

before you start

1.3K 37 0
Door -punisher

━━━━━━ ꕥ ━━━━━━

hi! my name is grace! I'm your author and I just have a few statements to make before we get on with this story.

one -- I know people have very very mixed feelings about mature content for this media. (understandably.) so, even if rick and scott have, presumably, always been of legal age, if people say they're not comfortable with this, I'll take it down.

two -- this story has mature content. I recognize that this fandom is rather young. despite the movies being made in the nineties, it seems to be very popular with modern kids that are 11-13. because there's no way for me to physically stop you from reading this, I would like to remind you that I am not responsible for your media consumption. I have been, and will continue to be, very thorough with my warnings at the start of the book (and in every chapter.) you know what you're getting into. that's on you.

three -- that being said: if you are a kid, I don't want to know. minors dni, and all that jazz.

that's all. I would really like for my boundaries to be respected.

now, on with the story. I hope you enjoy!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

76.7K 1.9K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 adam banks gets sent to a hockey academy and meets a girl. 'hold onto the memories, they will hold onto you' book 1/1 fem!oc x ad...
515K 4.5K 117
just some preferences and imagines for the the mighty ducks fans. you guys can request for anyone really if you want:)
153K 1.1K 44
Just an imagines book about some of our favorite fictional hockey players :) -I DO NOT OWN THE MIGHTY DUCKS FRANCHISE, THIS IS JUST A FAN FICTION - S...
3.2K 124 16
❛ in another life, i would make you stay, so i don't have to say you were the one that got away ❜ ━━ GUY GERMAINE X OC ━━ SECOND CHANCE ━━ i do...