FANFICTION When it just happe...

By Zuzoe80

Max and Nat have been series partners for three years. Although they haven't had any leading roles in their s... More

Part I Chapter 1 Just fanservice?
Chapter 2 Finding the own place
Chapter 3 Rival
Chapter 4 Burning
Chapter 5 Color change
Chapter 6 I will fight for him!
Chapter 7 This Nong!
Chapter 8 Pi Nat
Chapter 9 I love you so!
Chapter 10 Episode 10 (18+)
Chapter 11 Research (18+)
Chapter 12 What's happening to me? (18+)
Chapter 13 We are both so whipped!
Chapter 14 Admission
Part II Chapter 1 For everything a little longer
Chapter 2 Intimacy (18+)
Chapter 3 Ko Samui
Chapter 4 Cocktail in the morning
Chapter 5 Breathless
Chapter 6 Role Reversal
Chapter 7 Origin (18+)
Chapter 8 The First Night
Chapter 9 Love
Chapter 10 Back to the White Villa
Chapter 11 Double standards
Chapter 12 Reconciliation
Chapter 13 Symbiosis (18+)
Chapter 14 Adorable Lovers
Chapter 15 Plump vegetables (18+)
Chapter 16 The Final Challenge
Chapter 17 The Only One (18+)
Chapter 18 I love you! (18+)
Chapter 19 Pi Max and Nong Nat (18+)
Part III Chapter 1 Surprise
Chapter 2 Substitute stimulation
Chapter 3 Topless
Chapter 4 Wishes
Chapter 5 Fear
Chapter 6 Free Love
Chapter 7 Protection (18+)
Chapter 8 Defenseless
Chapter 9 View, opinion, caution
Chapter 10 The first time
Chapter 11 Steep Stairs
Chapter 12 The first time with you! (18+)
Chapter 13 Happiness
Chapter 14 Being a child
Chapter 15 Wet Dream (18+)
Chapter 16 Hibiscus (18+)
Chapter 18 Reality
Chapter 19 The Way

Chapter 17 Two Princes (18+)

549 18 2
By Zuzoe80

"What happened to poor Hibiscus?" asks Nat as they approach the lovers reclining on the large couch, "It looks completely demolished!" he wants to reach for the red queen of flowers in the water glass on the table.

"Don't!!!" exclaims his big namesake, blushing.

The cougar is lying on the couch with his true love in his arms and startles up when Nong Nat reaches for the love messenger.

Netjames hadn't even noticed Max and Nat entering the white villa and approaching them.

Both were still floating in a trance, also giving their sensory flower a resting break in a glass of water.

But other hands have no business on it.

Nat marvels at the abrupt warning of his namesake.

And why is Pi Net blushing like that?

Max grins and pulls Nat into his arms.

"Don't ask questions!" he whispers to him.

His dino is more understanding of the situation.

The cougar grins so excitedly and his cheeks burn brightly, while James doesn't even bother to open his eyes.

His face is on Net's chest in complete bliss.

A chest so proud it can hardly believe what has erupted in the last few hours.

His body is humming with over-exertion and his heart has passed any melting point.

"Whoa, you guys stink!" suddenly grumbles James and starts to stick his nose into Net's skin.

Nat looks shocked into Max's eyes, making the latter laugh.

"Yeah, even the most beautiful creatures stink sometimes. We had a wonderful day!" he declares and kisses Nat on the head.

And both witness an intimate moment again.

Net begins to giggle louder and louder and to squirm.

James seems not to want to merely inhale him.

All the components of his face get intoxicated by the scent and taste of his cougar.

And so Net can barely suppress his delight.

"James, Max and Nat are here!" he tries to bring his man to his senses.

Quietly.

And yet loud enough to make Maxnat falter.

Nat giggles and Max puts his hand over his Nong's eyes.

"We'll go take a shower, then. And then order some food. But don't worry, we won't leave our bedroom. Be quietly undisturbed!" he laughs and reaches for his Nong.

With ease he lifts the sweet heaven and drags it to the stairs.

And the wild laughter of Nets from the living area Max simply fades out.

What happens in the white villa stays in the white villa.

And so he looks forward to a beautiful evening and an even more beautiful night with his love.

Who presents him with all the colors and shapes of life.

Will keep him young forever and let him live through the wisest experiences.

His Nong Nat.

"I'm going to soap you up good!" purrs Max to his giggling Nong.

"Me too!" he purrs back, "You've been mated by too many other trunks for me today!"

And Nat slaps Max's butt with hot force.

And triggers a loud roar of laughter.

"You weirdo!", Max wants to grab him.

But Nat is quick.

He jumps back and lets himself be chased.

And full of anticipation of being caught, he strips naked in the meantime.

And Max's dangerous growl pleases him so much.

And he even seems to have understood the rules of the game.

Because he is allowed to watch how more and more shining skin can be seen.

How the hottest body on his planet presents more and more places of eternal devotion.

"Come on!" twinkle Nat's eyes as he runs around the big four-poster bed, "I guess you're too old, my dino!"

And the dino just stops.

And shows himself miffed.

"Tse!" it hisses from Max's divine mouth.

And Nat's heart doesn't like the sound at all.

His googly eyes widen and he regrets not throwing himself at him right away.

That's all he wants.

Nestled in Max's arms.

As close as possible.

One with his husband.

Eaten by his heavenly husband.

"Max!" pout Nat's lips, "I was just kidding!" he sweetly approaches, "Don't be miffed!"

And Max cheeky grin turns to attack.

He grabs the cheeky kitten and squeezes it tightly.

"Finally!" he purrs, digging his face into Nat's hair, "I like that I can convince you so quickly!" his fingers begin to tickle Nat's skin, "You don't have it easy with me!" he growls, seeking Nat's gaze.

Nat is still laughing from his pi's strong fingers tickling him so tenderly.

"What do you mean?" he asks with interest.

"Well, I need a little longer for everything! You always have to spend more time and patience to show me happiness!", Max smiles full of love and kisses him on the forehead, "But I promise you my eternal love! Please don't get impatient and lose interest!", Max lips pout knowingly.

And Nat sees the fear behind this posed sweet gesture.

He reaches for Max's face and caresses the aesthetic dream of his planet.

"Max! It's like a fairy tale!" he penetrates deep into Max's eyes, "For once you are the prince who saves me from the dangers of life and all its challenges. Making me feel protected and found.

Sometimes I'm your prince!" he grins cheekily and kisses Max on the lips, "My beloved then gets to see how many lovely shoes in all colors and shapes fit his big feet!" he laughs and searches

Max's understanding with his eyes.

Max smirks.

"So you're making me your princess?" he growls.

"No!", Nat shakes his head, "We are two princes who make each other happy. Protecting each other and mastering the adventures of life!", Nat's eyes shine, "Two princes!", he repeats with a deep look.

And the deep gaze changes color.

His eyes wander over Max's face.

And further and further down along his skin.

When the little prince shows the big one his hunger.

"You're more like my king. My emperor. My divine instance!" purrs Nat with hot hands sliding over Max's naked body.

"You are the origin. To infinite time I will worship you!", Nat kisses his husband's chest.

And looks him in the reddened face.

"Come, my divine husband, let's wash ourselves free!", Nat giggles and pulls his Max behind him,

"The two princes must now soap themselves!"

Max laughs and feels the purest form of attraction flowing through his veins.

"Only you manage to surprise me with your wisdom. And then to overpower me!" growls Max with a racing heart, "When I feel my emotion boil over and then you make my hunger howl!" he pulls on Nat's hand leading him.

With a slight swing, his prince is in his arms.

And he presses his big body against his tenderly tender backside.

"I'll soap you up first, my prince!" he murmurs in his ear, "I can't wait to hear you moan!" he makes Nat moan.

His divine man.

His divine hands.

His divine tongue.

And that divine pressure on his ass make Nat anticipate and groan with pleasure.

He turns around and takes Max's mouth.

And feels his legs lose the solid ground of life.

And embrace the divine body.

Absorbed in true love, he steals the awakening kiss from his prince.

"I want, Max!" he moans against the hot lips.

"Be patient, my prince!", Max carries him to the bathtub.

And Nat's body rubbing against him makes him burn.

But he wants to indulge his prince with pleasure.

To pamper the angelic body and shower it with his love.

His prince must be patient.

Receive a sensual time of devotion.

Now that he has rescued him from the clutches of a beast.

His prince is his and he indulges the night of their marriage.

And the holy water flows over their heads.

Finds its way over the bodies embracing each other.

Two princes feel each other's heartbeat beating in time with their true love.

And Max big hands begin to swear their love to each body cell.

The fruity sweet scent of heaven mingles with the sweet taste of their tongues as the holy water mixes with the slippery shower gel.

With tender hands, Max glides over Nat's shoulders.

He rubs and circles along his back, soaping him with burning hands.

And he presses him against his body.

To reach even deeper parts of his skin.

Along his waist to his lower back.

Rubbing hands in melodic dance.

Nat feels his prince's divine hands and sucks on his heavenly tongue.

And as he feels his man's firm arousal pressing against him, he moans into his mouth.

A sound that only demands Max to lather more regions.

And his big hands reach for his sweetly soft ass.

"Max!", Nat throws his head back at the overwhelming shot into his body.

Max sees his petite neck and his love's face melting with arousal.

"Mhmmmm!" he begins to wet the beads of water on Nat's neck with his tongue, "There's only one apple I want to bite into, my prince!" he growls excitedly, kneading Nat's little butt all the harder.

And Nat's hot lust quivers from his body and shows him the way.

Hotter and hotter he presses and rubs himself against his divine man.

In his hands.

Against his body.

The one place of his most intimate delight.

And Nat's hands begin to tug at Max's body.

"My apple is yours. Take what's yours!" he lunges at Max's lips again.

And Max's hands knead his glorious apple with powerful tugs.

And he turns it over abruptly.

Net loses space and time and feels himself pressed back into his safest place.

Max grasps him from behind and whispers in his ear:

"My sweet prince, lean back and let me spoil you!"

And Nat's delicate body leans against the divine, strong breast of his love, while the soapy hands glide over his upper body.

And the words he hears mingle with his husband's love-drunk touches.

A mixture of true love spreads through Nat's soul and body.

"Prince Nat, I love you so much!", Max whispers into his ear from behind, "You are my happiness!", his hands caress the beloved skin of his Nong, "I have never felt so safe in my life!", he wants to touch more and more skin of his body with his fingers, "Promise me that you will never leave my old heart!", he presses it more and more tightly against his vulnerable body.

And Nat's delicate arms reach back.

His hands search for the divine head of his true love.

He turns his face to him and searches his eyes.

Open eyes.

A look into his soul.

"Prince Max, I love you so!", he kisses the forehead of his Pi, "You are my happiness!", he kisses his nose, "I am saved only in your arms!", he caresses the cheeks of his love, "My young heart can beat only in time with your heart!", he kisses the full lips of his husband, "Promise me to be always only yours!", he shows himself vulnerable.

Max kisses his Nat's sweet lips and leans his forehead against his.

"I promise!" he whispers to him, ready to catapult his prince into other spheres.

And his soapy hands slide to his blazing flame with hot speed.

Nat groans and rests his head against Max's chest as he feels the divine hands at his pleading center.

"Look at me!" demands Max, feeling the firm power pulsing in his hands.

"Look at me, Nat!" his words burn against Nat's face.

"I want to see my prince's hunger!" he begins, in even firmer tugs to make his prince quiver.

And the shameless sounds are accompanied by his prince's eyes drowning with excitement.

Every hot wave.

Every intoxicating surge.

Every blow against the quivering body.

Hears and sees Max in the sensual sight.

And feels himself escalate completely as he slides his hands up and down.

Foaming heat causes and with each tighter grip plays the melody of pleasure on the petite body of his prince.

"You are so gorgeous!" quivers Max deep sound in Nat's face.

And those pleading eyes of his.

And those moist lips.

Which he takes as he pulls him into the wildest currents of his lust.

"I can't get enough of this sight!" he continues to make Nat gasp.

"Max!", Nat can't suppress his climax, "Max!", his sound burns against his lips.

And Max sees the lowest point, the highest peak, the most blissful ecstasy redeem his true love.

The highest bliss, the deepest happiness, the eternal love flows into Max's soul and body as he holds his prince tightly against him.

And the humid atmosphere is occupied by the hot breaths escaping from the smoldering filigree body of his prince.

And the sweet hands clawing into Max's big arms.

And Nat's giggles echoing beside the flowing water.

"My turn now!" purrs Nat, reaching back between their bodies.

The magnificent happiness is now waiting to be conquered by him.

"No!", Max holds him back, "You're not done soaping, my prince!", he kisses him on the cheek and turns him around again.

Like a defiant child.

Nat's outraged eyes won't listen.

"That's unfair!" he growls, looking at his Pi's aroused body, "You'll have to approve my duties as prince already!" he bounces his eyebrows.

And he wants to reach for the plump proof of their love again.

"No!", Max holds the dainty hands tightly, "First I still have to wash you holy. Then you may wash me holy!" he declares with a seductive smile on his face, "And then I may dirty you properly, my sexy prince!"

Nat's joyful giggle settles hotly on Max's soul.

His prince is so sweet and so sexy, and so adorable and so indescribably right for him.

And Max feels more every passing minute how much he wants an eternal union with Nat.

As he soaps his delicate legs.

His arms.

Tickling him under the armpits.

Lathering and rinsing his hair.

With every touch.

With every giggle and laugh.

He wants his prince in his life forever.

A true life.

A life together.

And as Nat stands fresh and holy before him, he feels the messengers of happiness behind his eyes and the eternal flame burning in the center of his body.

Nat sees the blazing flames of his Prince Charming.

He kisses his husband on the lips.

"Now I get to wash you holy!" his eyes sparkle, "I'll save you from the clutches of any danger!" he presses Max against the damp wet tiles, "My prince is so incredibly sexy!" he can finally feel his hands soaping up that muscular body, "I'll save you for life!" he presses his sweet hands against his prince's strong pecs.

And Max leans his head against the tiles and feels the holy water flowing over his blessed skin. The tender hands leave a sea of flames on his body and he searches for the quenching air that surrounds him.

Nat's hands.

On his neck.

At his shoulders.

A bite on his chest.

Rubbing pleasure against his belly.

Kneading surrender on his butt.

Sucking lips on his fingers.

Nat flows.

Deeper and deeper into the sensual rush that his prince's body gives him.

Deeper and deeper the body of his dream prince quivers.

And Nat wants to feel and hear and see it even more.

With both hands he begins to rub the powerful legs of his prince.

More and more intoxicated they slide over those firm and hot thighs.

Until he devotes himself to the peak of his quivering lust.

And is shot by Max groaning into the highest fulfillment.

With abandon and hot friction, he makes his man's body quiver more and more.

"At last I have found you, my prince!" he murmurs to him as he pumps and rubs even harder, "Now you are promised to me!" he licks the tips of his tasty chest, "And after the washing ceremony we will become one!" his hands suddenly hold still.

Max sighs and reaches for his body.

"Man and man!", Nat looks into Max's eyes flickering with excitement, "I want to be one with you forever!", he kisses his prince's lips and abruptly turns around.

And it should not be just his sweet hands that save his prince from any danger and redeem him.

He rubs his delicate body against the soapy, fragrant skin of his husband.

Positions himself.

And tempts him with the plump and tasty apple.

He presses Max's flame between his soft-firm apple pieces and rubs him into madness.

His hips thrust Max into infinity.

And his big hands grasp his prince's petite body as he continues to be whipped by the hot wet friction.

Nat wants to make him taste.

Lure him in.

In a moment, let the prince bite into his apple.

Take what belongs to him.

Still he shall only feel the suction and the heat of his delight rubbing against him.

And the deep bass that escapes from his big, sexy body inspires Nat's soul.

Harder and hotter he presses himself against the quivering body and rubs his senses free.

He is to let himself be liberated.

And this liberating blow makes Nat's body move deeper and deeper into the voluptuous cave of their love.

He can hardly stand it until Max is finally inside him.

And his movements become more and more dangerously urgent.

Max feels Nat trying to lure him more and more inside him and holds the naughty prince tight.

"Nat!" he pants against his ear, "You can't!" he pleads, "You're not ready!" he feels the hot heat against his lap, "Be patient!"

And Nat sighs and turns to face him.

A longing emptiness arises where just a moment ago Max sensed the heaven.

"I can't hold on anymore!" moans Nat against his mouth, letting his tongue penetrate Max's mouth.

He penetrates more and more, showing him how much he cries for their symbiosis.

And Max hands obey the voluptuous tongue in his mouth.

He reaches for his prince's apple, lifts it up and lets himself be enclosed.

And his fingers slide just there, where he just felt the hot suction.

And Nat's loud groans continue to whip him.

And their washing ceremony is accompanied by hungry sounds and even hungrier actions.

Nat's arms encircle his divine man's neck as he moans louder and louder into his delicious mouth.

And Max can no longer save his heart from completely erupting.

He begins to prepare his prince for himself.

And his demanding sounds tug at his tender patience.

"Give me!" the greedy lips demand, "Max, give me!"

"Wait, Nat!", Max closes his eyes and has to fight against his lust, "I don't want to hurt you!", he swallows his greed.

And he authorizes another finger, further escalating Nat's pleasure point.

A deep growl rises from the filigree against his body.

Nat suddenly grabs Max's hair with both hands and stares dangerously into his aroused eyes.

"Save me, my prince! Give me what I need!" he commands.

And Max sees red.

He turns them both around and presses Nat against the tiles.

And penetrates the dragon's dangerous lair with his sword.

And he struggles not to succumb right away.

Each thrust could cost him his life.

He fights while he hears the most sensual sounds of his prince screaming.

And harder and harder he thrusts.

Deeper and deeper he penetrates.

And feels Nat screaming up his peak with a loud tremor.

And can finally free himself.

With deep bass he achieves the greatest victory.

With hot breath and firm body, he finally holds his rescued prince in his safe arms.

"Forgive me, Prince Max!" he looks into his Nong's googly eyes, "I haven't even washed your hair yet!" smirk Nat's flushed cheeks, "Come, release me! Then I'll finish the washing ceremony and lead you to our bed!" he kisses his love's lips, "Then you may let me ride you to our castle!" giggles Nat.

And Max laughs as his heart flutters hot with attraction.

Two princes save each other and embark on the devoted night of their marriage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 82.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
21K 741 11
Length: 10 Chapters ⚠️ MPreg : This is only for fantasy. Please leave if you do not like this kind of genre. Nunew likes Zee since he was sixteen yea...
12.6K 873 26
He's fully aware of the danger he carries yet the irresistible pull makes the caution fade away in his presence. Date started: January 13, 2024 Date...
11.8K 529 10
Rating: NC 13 to NC 17 Pairing: ZeeNunew Genre: Romance Length: 10 Chapters Description: Nunew Chawarin leaves his hometown of Chiangrai, with his he...