Magnanimous Quiddity

By Alexandria211

"Hey, did you here? There's two new transfer students!" "Ya! And I heard one of them is really hot!" More

Ch. 1 - Volte-face Revelations
Ch. 2 - Strenuous Situations

Ch. 3 - Moronic Makebates

84 4 0
By Alexandria211

I was awoken by my father repeatedly flicking my lights on and off. I looked at him and could vaguely see him standing there, probably to make sure I woke up. When he sees me look at him, he stops messing with the lights and shuts the door.

After dad left my room, I sigh as I stare up at the ceiling. After a minute, I sat up and scooted to the edge of my bed, and stretched until I hear my back crack. Then as I rub my eye with one hand as I reached for my glasses with the other, grabbing them off of my desk and slide them on my face. Then I grab my hearing aids and slide them in my ears.

I sit there for a second, waiting for my eyes and ears to adjust before I grab my liner from my desk and slide it on my leg, doing the same with my seal. Then I grab my prosthetic leg and slide it on as well. Then I grab my forearm crutch and hobble to the bathroom to get ready for school.

After getting ready, I grabbed my backpack from my room and headed to the dining room. There, I saw dad frantically packing his bag for work. "You have to leave early today?"

Upon hearing my voice, dad turned to me with a smile. "Ya, I've got some important paperwork I've got to get done before my shift." He then proceeded to put on his steel-toed boots, tying the laces as he spoke. "I made some egg bread, it's in the oven."

"Ok, thank you." I hobbled over to the oven and opened it to grab breakfast. Then I sat down at the table to eat. As I ate, I watched as dad got ready. When he was done, he got up from the chair he was sitting on. "Alright, I'm going now." Then dad came over to me and gave me a quick kiss on the head.  "Have a good day at school, okay?"

I nodded my head, yes, as I stuffed my face with the egg bread he made. As he walked to the door, I told him to "have a good day too and come home safely." He responded with an 'I will' and an 'I love you too, kiddo' before quickly running out the door. 

I quickly ate breakfast and made my lunch before putting on my shoes, grabbing my mask, and heading out. I locked the door before walking the same path to school as yesterday. And sadly, just like yesterday, there was Daniel also locking his door. Seeing him instantly caused my face to sag with exhaustion. I cursed at myself forgetting that he lived near me.

However, pretty boy had the opposite reaction when he saw me. He seemed to visibly brighten in all sense of the word, causing me to internally groan.

My mood became more irritable when we got to school. Lucky for all these bitches, I know how to hide it. But why, you may ask, is my mood sour? Well, because like yesterday, all the girls seemed to love to ogle at oblivious pretty boy Daniel. I briefly looked at him to see that he was lost in thought. Fucking idiot.

When we got to the classroom, I could hear senseless chatter about fuck knows what. It was none of my business anyway. I just wanna get to my seat. 

Daniel stood in front of the door which was pissing me off. The giant just stood there as some idiots from inside the classroom talked to him. Then I suddenly felt something off. I snapped my head up at Daniel, sensing an air of seriousness from him. Damn, didn't know he could be serious. Thought he was just an airhead.

But when he didn't move, my surprise quickly vanished and was replaced by anger again. I internally sigh as I gently tap his back with the back of my hand and I spoke in a quiet voice. "Move it, pretty boy."

My action seemed to startle Daniel, causing him to jump a little. He hastily moved farther into the classroom, blushing with embarrassment as he spoke. "Sorry, Lucky. I got lost in thought."

I responded with a hum and a nod as I hobbled over to my desk. I saw Jay sitting there in his seat. But then when he turned to face me, he suddenly smiled as he waved hello to me like a little kid. I gave a lazy wave back as I situated myself in my seat.

After finally getting comfortable, I had nothing else to do so I listened to the group in front of me. They seemed to be talking about someone named Zack and how good of a boxer he is. And with how smug the guy in the black sweater is, I'm gonna assume that's Zack. Boxing, huh? Best stay away from a loser like that then, don't wanna get dragged into his shit. People like him attract trouble, which is the last thing I fucking need.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the group say something about a 'pig's mom'. What pissed me off beyond belief was when a boar-faced bitch said, "Then I'm gonna strip both naked. Haha." The hell... the hell did this bitch say. I could feel my anger rising as I balled my fists up tightly, trying to hold it in. But the bitch continued to speak. "Was she happy after giving birth to him? I would have had an abortion." 

I breathed out deeply after hearing that. My shoulders and head sag as my blood lust starts to leak out. People like that, deserve an ass-whooping. The kind of ass-whooping that'll be making them eat from a straw. No, better yet. They deserve much worse. My fingers twitch as I thought about feeling the fucker's nose crack against my fist. 

However, before I could do anything I would regret, Daniel spoke. "Hey, you guys... you've gone too far." His words seemed to stun everyone, including myself. I took a quiet breath in as I reeled my blood lust back in. Didn't think pretty boys like him could actually stand up for the bullied. Maybe I was too quick to judge...

I was shaken from my thoughts by the sudden sound of a desk flying into a wall. I looked to see the boxer with his leg up, looking stupid in my opinion. The hell's his problem anyway? "You're fucking funny. You know that? Get up you fucking worm."

Damn, he's a boxer? He's more like a screeching cat. The stray cat of a boxer egged pretty boy into getting up out of his seat. Now both of them are standing in the back of the class like some dramatic anime fighting scene. How lame...

The stray got into a fighting position, raising both of his fists in front of his face, a standard boxing stance.

I quickly reached up and lowered the volume on my hearing aids as the crowd outside was becoming too loud. I felt my face morph into a look of distaste under my mask. Damn banshees. The hell do they all need to be so loud for? It's just a stupid fucking fight.

"Hey wuss. I told you to come at me!" I grumbled in annoyance at the stray's voice. He was beginning to piss me off. I was already in a sour mood because of the boar-faced bitch from before. I begin to tap my foot at the thought, not paying attention to the fight happening behind me.

Then I heard scuffling come from next to me. I turned to see Jay suddenly get out of his seat and walk towards Zack. I was surprised to see the quiet tokki boy grab one of the stray's arms, stopping him from punching Daniel. Zack seemed to be surprised by Jay's actions too, but he shook tokki boy off violently. "Let go! You dick!" 

I was instantly irked by the stray's words. What an asshole. Before I could mentally berate Zack, the stray swung a fist at Daniel. I honestly expected pretty boy to get hit, but was surprised again to see that he actually dodged the fist entirely.

I brought my hand up to cover my already-covered mouth, physically holding back the obnoxious snort I wanted to let out at the scene before me. Zack kept throwing punches at Daniel, but the latter just kept dodging them all. The stray seemed to get even more pissed off, so he did a fake-out punch. A move I thought would have ended the fight, but Daniel surprised everyone yet again by catching Zack's fist instead.

Now it's getting interesting. Who would have thought that a pretty-faced bastard like Daniel knew how to fight? Certainly not me, that's for sure. I bit the inside of my cheek and furrowed my eyebrows as I thought about it. With a face like Daniel's, he was already bound to attract enough attention. But now that I know he can also fight... I think it'd be best to avoid this guy as much as possible. 

Again, I was knocked out of my thoughts by Daniel. I saw him move to punch Zack. His fist hitting the stray right in the gut. Hard. So hard that he was lifted from the ground off his feet before slumping to the ground and coughing.

The sighting before me only solidified my resolve. I need to avoid Daniel Park at all costs. This bastard smells of trouble.

~Time Skip~

When the lunch bell rang, I began packing my things, getting ready to head to the roof again. I was a bit antsy since Jay was eating lunch with me today. I'm not nervous or anything. That'd be fucking stupid...

I felt a tap on my shoulder, causing me to turn to Jay. I saw him sitting there with his lunch on his desk and a small smile on his face. I mentally sigh before asking, "Ready to head to the roof?"

He made a face as if he was nervous to tell me something. I raised an eyebrow in question. "What's wrong?"

He didn't answer, looking as if he was trying to think of a way to tell me. "Jay?"

I caught his attention, causing him to turn towards me as I spoke. "Do you... do you know sign language?"

He seemed surprised by my question before signing "a little."

I gave him a nod. "Okay. Can you tell me using sign language?"

He stopped and looked to be thinking before fumbling with hand signs. "Toilet - take lunch - wait - roof."

Ah, now I understand. I nodded as I stood up. "Ya, I'll take your lunch to the roof for you." I bent over and grabbed his lunch box. "I'll wait for you there."

I saw him nod with a smile before running off to the bathroom. I then leisurely gimped my way up to the roof.

When I got to the roof, I went to the same spot I sat at yesterday. After getting comfortably situated, I unpacked my lunch and thermos, setting Jay's lunch next to mine. Then I waited. I have manners after all. I'm not a fucking barbarian. It's rude to start eating without everyone present.

~Small Time Skip~

Jay had finally arrived, hastily walking over to me. I watched him as he sat down in front of me, crossing his legs together. "What took you so long?"

Jay nervously smiled as he waved a hand dismissively at me. As if saying, 'it's nothing.' I shrug as I handed him his lunch. We both open our lunch boxes and said a small prayer.

Then I nervously reached up and grabbed the edge of my mask. I let out a quiet huff thinking how stupid it was of me to be so worked up about this. So, I got it over with and pulled my mask off. I didn't move to look at Jay as I intently ate my food. I could feel tokki boy's stare though. After a second of feeling the continuous burn of his gaze, I looked up to meet it. "What? Got something to say?"

Jay only waved his hands around again dismissively with a nervous smile. 

I stare at him as he bashfully began to nibble on his lunch, which I noticed looked fancy as hell. Then I noticed a red blotch on his face. I'm not stupid, I knew what it was. I've seen enough blood to know what it looks like. But... is it his blood?

My body jerked at the sudden thought. The hell? Why do I care? It's none of my business whose blood it is! I glared at the red stain as I angrily ate my food.

Then I noticed Jay nervously fidgeting as he tried to get my attention, causing me to stop glaring at the stain. Damn, he probably thought I was glaring at him... whoops.

The tokki boy put his hands together and bowed a bit before pointing two fingers at his eyes and then at mine. I instantly knew what he was saying, 'sorry for staring'. It was a simple gesture, but one that I appreciated. My mood lightened a bit because of it.

I nervously rub my lips together before speaking, "It's fine, sorry for making you uncomfortable." Then my gaze went back to the red stain on his cheek. "Did you get hurt?"

My question seemed to confuse him since he tilted his head a bit. I pointed to the spot on my own face. "You've got blood on your cheek." The tokki boy felt the spot I was pointing at on his face to find that he did indeed have blood there.

I grab a napkin from my backpack and hold it out to him. "Here."

Jay briskly takes the napkin with a thank you gesture and wipes away the blood. When the blood was gone, I couldn't find any wound. And his confusion from my question told me it wasn't his blood. And that's all I needed to know. I don't care what fucker he beat. But the tokki boy doesn't strike me as someone who beats people up for no reason. So the bastards probably deserved it.

With that, we ate the rest of our lunch in peaceful silence.

~To Be Continued~

~Trivia~

Lucky's nickname for Zack is the stray. Short for, the stray cat. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
737K 20.1K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐢) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
291K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...