What In The Hell...

By UwUifurcringe

Read to find out ;) More

Kira's current life
Navigating through Həll
Almost done with hell
What happens after hell
Kira x Pandemonica
Kira x Modeus
Kira x Cerberus
Kira x Malina
Kira x Zdrada
Kira x Azazel
Kira x Lucifer
Kira x Judgement
Kira x Umiko (1st part)
Kira x Umiko (2nd Part)
K x U (Succubus encounter)
A little side quest...

Kira x Justice

148 1 0
By UwUifurcringe

Kira and Azazel woke up at the same time and for the first time in forever, Kira was able to get a solid 8 hours of sleep. When they got out of bed, Kira needed to stretch a bit. She bent down to touch her toes and immediately felt a pair of hands grab her panties. "Couldn't wait, could you?" "Nope." It only took Azazel a few seconds to give Kira an atomic wedgie and even then, Kira finished her stretches. She even did her morning bathroom routine and came out with an atomic wedgie. But alas, all things must come to an end. Kira had to get rid of those panties and find a new pair. Kira put on some pajamas and then went to the living room followed by Azazel.

When they got in the hall, they smelled food. It was Cerberus, she was making food while still dressed in her lingerie maid outfit. But there was something different, Cerberus was in a shoulder wedgie and didn't seemed bothered by it at all. "So Cerberus, watcha makin?" "Just some chocolate chip pancakes." "And some eggs, bacon, and sausage." "I also made a few breakfast sandwiches." Then the three of them looked at eachother and then at Kira and spoke all at once, "And there's hashbrowns." Kira reached to get a hashbrown but Cerberus swatted her hand away. "This is gonna cost you one kiss. Then you can have it." Kira smiled and kissed that Cerberus who was making the hashbrowns. While they kissed, Cerberus reached around Kira's waist and grabbed her panties. Kira moaned into the kiss while Cerberus gave her a wedgie.

"You want some too Azazel?" The other two Cerberus's said this while also winking at her. Azazel respectfully declined and made her way to Justice. She moved the covers, laid with Justice and then put the covers back on them. Justice kind of woke up but was still half asleep, she wrapped her arms around Azazel and the two of them kissed and then just laid together.

"And done." "We'll put the rest of breakfast in the oven." "Can we go visit Umiko?" Cerberus got together and gave Kira her "puppy dog" eyes. "Fine... But don't be too loud. I don't know if she's still asleep or not." The four of them (Well technically two) left and went to Umiko's hotel room. Cerberus knocked on the door and Umiko actually opened the door. She rubbed her eyes and then saw Cerberus, "Oh shiţ." That was all she could say before Cerberus pounced at her and successfully pinned her to the couch. While to of them pinned her, the other Cerberus started kissing her neck area. "Fūck you..." Cerberus smiled, "That could be arranged." Kira saw this and blushed, but she went to another room that was closed and knocked on it. The girl from yesterday that was with Taylor opened the door, "Taylor's asleep, do you want me to wake him up?" "Cerberus is trying to have səx with his sister." Taylor heard this and woke from his sleep. "That son of a... Excuse me, I need to go do something." Taylor closed the door on his way out.

"So... Did you and Taylor-" "Yes. He won't say what happened last night, but I'm glad I was the one he lost his V-card to. He's a natural, I never knew he could do what he did." Just the thought of last night was making this girl smile and not in an innocent way. "I was gonna say confess your feelings..." Now she blushed, "Oh, yeah, of course. Now he's mine and I'm his." Just then, Cerberus broke the door and hid behind the bed. Taylor came in after them, "Kira please tell Cerberus to stop trying to have səx with my sister. Thank you." He then left to go play games. "Oh no you don't." His girlfriend followed him. Cerberus snickered behind the bed and went with Kira to the living room. When they got there, Taylor's girlfriend was taunting him, "You're not beating me. Those three have a higher chance of having their way with your sister."
"You asşhole..." "You know all about it don't you." Kira heard laughter coming from Umiko, "So she's the dominant one, nice to know." Taylor looked at her with annoyance, "Fūck you." Then his girlfriend got close to him and made sure to say this so all could hear, "But we already did last night~." Taylor went to his room, got his headphones, and started playing music loud enough so he wouldn't have to hear them anymore, but that didn't stop his girlfriend from kissing him from time to time.

Before Kira left, she was stopped by Umiko. "Kira, we're friends, right?" This was the moment Kira forgot all her motor functions, "I-you-we... I mean well..." "I was joking, of course we are. I was just wondering if you wanted my number." Well this was a new side that Kira never saw before. "Yes!! I mean, yeah, of course." After exchanging numbers, Kira left but Cerberus stayed to make them breakfast. After returning to her hotel room, she was greeted to the sight of half nude demon girls walking around. If Kira was any more of a perv, she would've died from a nose bleed. But there was a slight problem, Justice was missing. The only reason she could tell was because Azazel wasn't with her. Kira went to her room and there she found Justice sitting on the bed.

"Oh, hey Kira. Were you expecting me to be half nude, ready to have səx with you? Kidding, but we could if you want. I'll show you the difference between what i taught Azazel and what it feels like to be Azazel." Justice was a natural and just so relaxed. But Kira did have to say something about that, "Well technically I'm still a virgin... But I was wondering if there was anywhere in particular you might want to go." Kira knew Justice smiled a lot and it wasn't from lust. But that damñ smile made Kira feel uneasy, there's no way Justice was really that genuine... Unless she was, and well she really is that genuine.

"Well since you took Azazel to the movies, why don't we go see some movies while in a car. What was it called again... That doesn't matter. Oh and there's a few things I thought would be fun." Rather than match Justice, Kira decided to wear something similar to what she wore when she went with Azazel. Justice left the room to give Kira some space to change. When Kira opened the door, Justice was amazed at the sight. Kira wore a small white skirt on top of her black leggings and a white crop top with a jean jacket. To top it all off, Kira decided to wear a scarf. "I know it's gonna be cold today, but you'll be in a car... in my arms." Justice wrapped her hand in Kira's scarf who've made Kira move towards her. Justice kept doing this until Kira was right in front of her, "You can use the scarf, but I know how to really make you warm~." She emphasized this by kissing Kira.

When the two of them left the Hotel, Kira followed Justice to the parking lot. Justice stopped at a black Corvette that had red stripes. It looked strikingly similar to not just a sports car, but an actual race car. Justice opened the door for Kira to enter, "After you." Justice then got in the driver's seat. "Wait... we never had breakfast. Maybe Chick-fil-A still has a breakfast menu." As they pulled out the parking lot, something dawned on Kira, "Hey Justice, how can you see, I thought you were blind." "Oh yeah, I'm blind. But I can still sense my surroundings. Imagine if echolocation and sight had unprotected səx while on steroids. I can see everything while also seeing nothing... No it doesn't make sense so it's best not to think about it." Justice pulled into a Chick-fil-A drive threw and the two of them got their breakfast.

After getting their breakfast, something dawned on Justice. She went into an empty alley and turned to face Kira. "Before we eat, I should get some napkins out the back." Kira agreed and Justice got out, lowered her seat, and went to the back seat of the car. Rather than get the napkins, Justice reached from behind Kira and grabbed her white panties with hearts. Kira froze for a spil second and then moaned as she felt her panties rise higher and higher. Justice secured the panties on top of the seat. She made sure the panties were perfectly symmetrical so it would look better. This meant a few extra tugging on the already stretched out panties.

When Justice got back to the front seat of the car, she held out a few napkins for Kira. "Woah, what happened to you?" Justice said this sarcasticly and drove off. Every now and then, Justice would grab Kira's thigh or maybe just poke/feel her exposed midriff. Of course Kira laughed at this and the two of them just kept laughing during their little trip. "I must say, those are some nice panties. Maybe we should get you some nerdy panties. I don't know why, but nerds like yourself really are a turn on." Kira blushed at this but had the perfect comeback, "Does Azazel know you're into nerds?" "Həll yeah, she's knows that turns me on." Kira blushed even more this time, she thought Justice would be embarrassed for being into nerds but she just embraced it. While Kira looked down to avoid eye contact, Justice leaned over and whisperd in her ear, "The funny part is that your nerdy asş is turning me on right now~." Kira looked at Justice for only a second and then Justice kissed her.

The two of them continued their ride until they got to a gathering of cars. In front of the cars was a giant white sheet for all to see. On it was a timer for when the movie would start. Justice looked around and saw a concession stand. Kira saw it too and they decided to see what was there. When they got to the concession stand, Kira saw a familiar face. "Taylor? I didn't think I'd see you here." "It was my girlfriend's idea, she said she'd help me get a difficult achievement if I helped her father with this." Further in the concession stand, his girlfriend came out. "Kira, hiiiii. I see you brought a date." Kira looked at Justice then looked back down. Justice was right behind her so no one would be able to see her current shoulder wedgie. "I don't think we've actually met yet. Hi, my name's Justice." The four of them talked for a quite a while and made a deal. Justice and Kira would leave to bring them lunch, and in return they would get a discount on any snacks they might want.

Time skip: It's a little after 2pm

They returned with some Chick-fil-A and went back to talking for a while. "So when did you two meet?" Kira had asked Taylor out of curiosity. "Well you see, Thalia and I met not too long ago. Maybe a little more two or three than a week ago. But how we met... I can't really say, it's a ltlittle embarrassing..." "He saw me hanging by my panties on a tree branch. My skirt was on the ground and my shirt was somewhere on the tree. Yet he still got me down without being a perv. But I will say, I did enjoy my time after as much as I enjoyed it before he found me." Kira put the dots together and was about to speak but a voice called out, "Thalia, your mother and I need your help over here." She left but made sure to kiss Taylor on the cheek.

Kira and Justice said their goodbyes as well. After getting to the car, Justice decided to sit in the passenger seat. "You can drive when the movie's over. You can also come sit with me if you want, there's plenty of space." Justice made sure to move her seat back to emphasize the space where Kira could sit. Kira chose to sit in the driver's seat and finally took her wedgie out. Justice snapped her fingers which caused Kira's panties to go back to normal. "Are all of you able to do that..." "Yes, yes we do." After about an hour, someone went in front of the giant white sheet. It was Thalia and she held a mic in her hand, "Hello everyone. In four minutes, you all will see a qr code on this thing right here. You'll have ten minutes to choose what movies you want to watch that are available. Then you'll have another ten minutes to vote on the top few movies that you want to watch. Oh, and the concession stand is now open. And bathrooms are right behind the concession stand."

Kira saw the long list of movies that were available and picked Transformers 4. After 20 minutes, the movies were presented on the giant sheet that served as a screen. Now the area of cars was nearly completely filled with well over 69 cars. The movie eventually started and it wasn't exactly dark out. During the movie, Kira and Justice left to go get some snacks at the concession stand. There they saw Taylor sitting with his down while Thalia was trying to consllole him. "Is everything ok?" "He's been getting sadder and sadder lately and we both know why. Its been stressing him out and I can only be there for him until he leaves after summer break ends." Taylor got up and left to go to the back area of the concession stand. "I'm sorry, I'll have my mom get whatever you two need." She left to go be with Taylor, her mother came so Kira could buy some snacks, and the two of them went back to the car. Justice sat down in the passenger seat again and before she could close the door, Kira sat right on top of her. Kira put their snacks in the driver's seat and layed back on Justice.

All throughout the movie Justice would keep groping Kira. There were lots of times where Justice would give her wedgies too whether it be from back, sides, or the front. The only problem Kira had was the movie they were watching, of course it was a scary movie. To make Kira feel safer, Justice summoned a blanket that would fit the both of them. Even then, Kira would request to be held more often than not. This kind if fear kind of reminded Justice of Azazel around when they first met. It was one of the few times where Justice wouldn't smile. But right now, she tried her best to make Kira feel safe. After that movie, it was actually kind of dark out but the sun could still be seen.

The next movie they watched was a zombie movie. There were a few jump scares that did get to Kira, but Judgement could soothe her. There was a part where the main character's dog died and that made Kira cry, but not as much when the main character sacrificed himself to keep his daughter safe. Justice comforted Kira while she cried and even made out with her so she would feel less fear/sadness. After the movie a few people had to get out their cars to stretch, some even left and drove home. It was dark now, so who would blame them. This made Kira feel somewhat scared but she felt less scared when Justice held her hand.

The last movie was one that Kira would learn to never forget. It was filled with backstabbing, sabotage, murder, cheating, just things that filled anyone with anxiety. Justice tried her best, but it wouldn't stop Kira from being fearful. After the movie, Kira was too scared to get out the car. Justice was still being as supportive as she could even if it was nearly pitch black outside. Just then, they heard Thalia's mother at the front. "Hello everyone, thank you for joining us today, we're glad you stuck around. Have a good rest of your night." Before leaving, the two of them went to go say their goodbyes to Taylor and Thalia but Kira actually had a different plan. "Maybe we can stay to help however we can, then we can all go back to the hotel together. That is if your parents say it's ok." After Thalia got the approval of her parents, Justice decided to do all the work without any of them noticing.

Afterwards, Justice gave Taylor the keys to the car, "Nope, I don't have my glasses with me, sorry." Justice took her keys back and gave them to Thalia. There were no complaints and they all got in the car and left. During their drive, Kira clung to Justice the entire ride. While Kira clung to Justice, Justice held onto her.

After getting back to the hotel, the four of them made their way to Taylor's room first to pick up Cerberus. Taylor used his card and they entered the room to find an odd sight. Umiko was in a sleeping bag on the couch while Cerberus was completely surrounding her while in nothing but lingerie. They were watching some zombie movie but Cerberus seemed to keep trying to make a move on Umiko, "No, I'm not having səx with you." "Ah, why not?" "It's probably because of the other human..." "At least let me spank you~"

"We're back... Can you please stop trying to... nevermind." Taylor and Thalia went to one of the rooms and closed the door. Maybe they're changing their clothes, maybe they're having səx, who knows. "Cerberus, come on, you still promised you'd make us breakfast so let's go." Cerberus left Umiko and went with Justice back to their room. Kira decided to stay for a little bit. "I was wondering something, when school starts in a few weeks, are you and Taylor leaving?" "Yeah, we can't afford to stay here. On the bright side, I found a cheap motel we could live at for the next few months until I find another job." Umiko was really good at masking her sadness and Kira wished she could do something to help. But in this very moment, she acted on instinct and sat a little too close to Umiko while she wasn't paying attention. Umiko turned her head to see Kira face only a few inches away from hers. The two of them locked eyes and they slowly but surely moved closer to eachother. They were so close, but then Kira's phone starting ringing and everything stopped. Kira had jumped up while Umiko fell down. Kira saw her phone and ran to the door, "Sorry, Justice needs me, bye Umiko." Umiko decided to stay in her sleeping bag on the floor and faced the couch while falling asleep. Taylor came fo check on her and then turned the TV off for her and carried her to her room.

When Kira got to her hotel room, she saw Judgement and Cerberus making out in the kitchen area, but Cerberus was in an atomic wedgie. Then she saw Beelzebub and Cerberus making out in the living room, but Cerberus was in an atomic wedgie. The other vessel of Cerberus was somewhere with Lucy. Zdrada and Malina were both playing some coop game in their pajamas while Malina sat In Zdrada's lap. Justice and Kira were headed to one of the bedrooms and saw Cerberus in a hanging wedgie from the bathroom door frame at the end of the hall. Of course Lucy was making out with her. Kira and Justice passed one of the bedrooms and saw Modeus and Azazel reading a book together while in the bed, but Pandemonica was actually sleeping and with a smile.

Justice and Kira entered their bedroom and closed the door. Before Kira could do anything, Justice took her glasses off and made her way to Kira. Kira was only able to take off her jean jacket before Justice grabbed the front of Kira's panties and pulled her close enough to whisper in her ear, "I will always be there for you Kira. So will everyone else, don't ever doubt that." Justice let go of Kira and then stripped to nothing but a red short sleeved shirt and her black panties. Kira took off her skirt and leggings and was then immediately pinned to the bed. "Be a good girl and stay while I get the lights~" Justice turned off the lights and saw that Kira had retreated under the covers. "Couldn't follow directions like a good girl? Guess that makes you a bad girl, and bad girls get punished~" Kira had no idea Justice could have this much lust in her. Justice grabbed both of Kira's arms with one hand and then managed to wrap her legs around Kira's to keep them still. The two of them had a little staring contest that made Kira face her head to the side. This was perfect timing as Justice nibbled on Kira's ear and then started kissing all on her neck.

Justice then whisperd in Kira's ear, "You can never escape us, you'll be stuck with us forever." Justice didn't expect Kira to actually respond to that, "I wouldn't want it any other way." The two of them kissed and Kira felt nothing but pure bliss. Ok that was an over exaggeration, when Justice used her free hand to give Kira a frontal wedgie, now she was in pure bliss. After a little while, Justice stopped with the wedgie and decided to tickle Kira's exposed midriff. Kira started laughing uncontrollably. Ok, this was torture. She started crying from the laughter until Justice stopped. Justice decided let go of Kira and chose to hold her hand. Kira rolled to her side and backed up into Justice. Justice used both of her hands and gave Kira more wedgies as they fell asleep. The very last thing Kira felt before falling asleep was Justice's arms around her in a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1K 19
You're a dude, alright? You're a retired merc and you work 9 to 5 at a dingy bookshop nest to a coffee shop that barely covers your bills, and all...
3.9K 71 9
("SO for the first in 4 years of not writing , lacking motivations and confidence A certain Devil got me motivated to make stories again. I am gonna...
33.6K 80 10
First story, hope ya like it. And for the Original Characters, I'll put their Age, Race, Height, and Backstories. As for the others, just look them u...
16.8K 302 10
(Y/n) is a young man, who decided to visit his father after his house burned down and to his surprise, his old man has got himself a harem of demons...