đ•ŋ𝖍𝖊 đ•¯đ–†đ–—đ– đ•ŧ𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓

By Khushireader

𝘉đ˜ĸ𝘴đ˜Ļđ˜Ĩ đ˜°đ˜¯ 𝘴đ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜Ēđ˜ĸ𝘭 đ˜ĩđ˜ŗđ˜ĸ𝘤đ˜Ŧ. 𝘚đ˜ĩ𝘰đ˜ŗđ˜ē 𝘴đ˜ĩđ˜ĸđ˜ŗđ˜ĩ𝘴 đ˜ĸ𝘧đ˜ĩđ˜Ļđ˜ŗ đ˜ĩ𝘸𝘰 đ˜ēđ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜ŗ𝘴 𝘭đ˜Ļđ˜ĸ𝘱. 𝘛𝘩īŋŊ... More

° â€ĸ ☆ I N T R O D U C T I O N ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ Arora & Raisinghaniya Family ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ Kohli Family ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ Khanna Family ☆ â€ĸ °
P L A Y L I S T
° â€ĸ ☆ O N E ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ T W O ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ T H R E E ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ F O U R ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ F I V E ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ S I X ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ S E V E N ☆ â€ĸ °
Pranbir or not
° â€ĸ ☆ E I G H T ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ N I N E ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ T E N ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ E L E V E N ☆ â€ĸ °
Character Sketch - 2
° â€ĸ ☆ 12 ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ T R U S T ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ R E U N I O N ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ 15 ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ 16 ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ 17 ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ 18 ☆ â€ĸ °
° â€ĸ ☆ 19 ☆ â€ĸ °

° â€ĸ ☆ Mehra Family ☆ â€ĸ °

1.5K 56 12
By Khushireader

♡♡ HELLO FRIENDS ♡♡

This is the introduction of Mehra family.

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

A B H I S H I E K

• He used be a famous rockstar and has worked hard to provide a comfortable living to his family.

• He loves music and is very serious about it.

• He has become a businessman later and performs rarely due to work pressure.

• He has lost his business and now lives in a small house with his family..

• Aaliya's brother. Tanu's husband. Rheas's father. Raj's cousin. Pragya's ex husband.

• Loves Pragya, Prachi and Rhea but sometimes fails to trust Pragya and Prachi over others..

• He gets emotional blackmailed easily by his sister and daughter (I think all his family can fool him..) He is blinded in Aliya's and Rhea's love..

• He is unaware of his other daughters except Prachi.. He is also unaware about Sahana being his own daughter..

• He fails to control his anger and often takes it out on Pragya and Prachi.

• He is devasted after Ranbir left Rhea and married Prachi and Rhea started becoming addicted to drugs.

• This was one of the main reason for the downfall of his business. Seeing his daughter's condition he was being reminded of his elder daughter and has started self loathing himself for failing to protect his younger daughter. He started becoming distant and was mostly focusing on Rhea..

• He is angry at Prachi as he believes she snatched Rhea's happiness.

• Mehra family relation with Kohli's are also ruined due to Pranbir's marriage.. Pragya also went missing for two years straight.. which further increased the distance between him and Prachi..

A L I Y A

• She is a businesswoman. She works with Kohli's. She tried making her carrier in singing but failed which at times makes her jealous of her brother.

• She started working in her brother's office at a high post and made him huge profits in business but she become blinded in greed. She started doing illegal business under his brother's nose with Raj for years.. This was the main reason for the downfall of their business.

• She is a smart woman but uses her intelligence for the wrong purpose. She is an expert in manipulating people. (Or may be because the people in her family are too stupid to understand her games.)

• She is Abhishiek's sister, Tanu's sister in law and best friend, Purab's second wife, Rhea's aunt, Kohali's friend.. But now the relation is broken after Pranbir's marriage which increased her hate for Prachi further more.

• She is obsessed with Purab. She successfully got married to him but she could never get his love.

• She hates middle class people..

• She hates Pragya, Prachi and Sahana with a passion for no reason only because they are middle class..

• She gave wrong upbringing to Rhea and turned her into an Aliya Version 2.0 all to take revenge from Pragya.

• She keeps instigating Rhea and Abhi against Pragya and Prachi.. She has successfully made both of them believe that Pragya has left them due to Prachi..

• She is unaware about Purab united with Disha and living a happy life with his family.

R H E A

{I forgot to mention about Rhea in last update. Sorry..}

• She is Pragya and Abhishiek's daughter. Sister of Prachi, Sahana, Kiara, Isha and Maya.. Step sister of Arya and Aarohi. Tanu's step daughter. Aliya's niece..

• She is a rich spoilt brat..

• She is unaware about her other sisters except Prachi..

• She hates Prachi.. She herself don't know why..

• She was an innocent girl and could have turned better but become a copy of her aunt, thanks to the great upbringing of Aliya Mehra and Abhi's negligence..

• She is was too immature for her age.. She loves Pragya deep inside but is blinded by her buji and due to her hate for Prachi..

• She is completely heartbroken after Ranbir left and married Prachi.. She becomes drug addict after that..

• Her hate for Prachi increased even more after after she marries Ranbir.

T A N U

• Abhi's second wife, Rhea's step mother, Aliya's sister in law and best friend..

• Rich spoilt brat.. Hates middle class people.. Aliya's partner in crime..

• She is a beautiful woman with a dark heart. She committed many crimes with Aliya. She used to be a famous model and now she lost all her contacts..

• She dreamt of living her life like a queen after marrying Abhishiek but all of her dreams crashed when they lost their business and she had to move in a small house with them..

• She isn't as smart as Aaliya but is very dangerous.

R A J & M I T A L I

• They are husband and wife.., Neha's parents.., Hates Pragya due to Aliya's manipulation.. They both are greedy for Abhishiek's money.. Raj is an expert in business and playing games and while Mitali is not as smart as Raj, she sometimes gives brilliant ideas.. Aliya's partner in many of her crimes.

B A L J E E T D A D I

• Cousin grandmother of Abhi, Aliya and Raj..

• She is a caring and sweet woman..

• She loves Prachi even though she's unaware of the truth.. She was angry on her before but now her anger is vanished realizing Prachi's kind and innocent nature..

• She tried explaining Abhi to accept Prachi but he is always emotional blackmailed by Aliya and Tanu also his anger and ego refuse to bow in front of anyone..

• She wishes to see her family unite one day..

• She secretly meets Pranbir and Arhana unknown to the rest of the family.

🔸️🔸️🔸️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 420 14
this my own take of abhira. This already in telly updates in my page Prana.
207K 10.9K 71
It's based on their separation track when Ranbir thought Prachi betrayed him with Sid. Ranbir said very hurtful things to Prachi and didn't let her e...
72.2K 3.8K 69
This story is full of Love, Romance, Trust, Possessiveness and Family love 💝... * * * Get ready to see the Pranbir's secret relationship 😈... * * *...
4.9K 277 11
Manik Malhotra who hate his own sister of they past. Shahana Malhotra who had a worst past and came out of the house of Malhotra mansion and go...