Sunbeam

By Lefterova8

Time always finds a way to begin to heal all wounds. Maybe not completely, maybe the scar will never go away... More

1. Prolog
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61
62.
63.
64
65.
66.

47.

19 1 2
By Lefterova8

June 13, 2020

Namjoon leaned against the bathroom door and as he dried his hair, he stared at the sleeping Ari, thinking about yesterday.

Her OB had confirmed her pregnancy, she was 6 weeks gestation and everything seemed fine, except that she was too thin.

Ari was really trying, avoiding almost any kind of stress, trying to eat right, they had decided not to mention her pregnancy, well she had decided, but Namjoon had agreed even though he wanted to scream with joy.

His only concern was that Ari was feeling really bad. Remembering Binna's pregnancy compared to Ari's, the beginning was not promising at all.

Binna had thrown up too, but with each passing day, Ari spent more and more time over the toilet. Namjoon tried to be there for her all the time, but he also had to go back to work after being away for a few weeks because of the issues between them.

And apart from all that, she had two more crises, one particularly severe. Ari was worried about her pregnancy and it fueled her nightmares. Even if she was calm during the day, at night she would sometimes scream and cry and Namjoon had to calm her down for hours.

Thoughtful, he hadn't noticed that she was awake. "Back!" Ari pushed him hard and flew into the bathroom, hovering over the sink. Namjoon dropped the towel and grabbed her hair, soothingly stroking her back.

The failed attempt to throw up strained her body and she gripped the edge of the counter, lowering her head and closing her eyes. "Kim Namjoon, your child wants to kill me…” she wailed and Namjoon smirked.

"My child?" Namjoon picked her up playfully and she shot him a pointed look over her shoulder. "Okay, let it be mine" he laughed, holding his hands up in front of him.

"For God's sake…" her face contorted in disgust and she bent down again, grabbing her hair. Namjoon sighed and wrapped his arms around her, caressing her belly. Ari let out a sigh of relief and closed her eyes, leaning her forehead against the mirror.

His hand gently warmed her belly, making her feel better. Ari chuckled slightly, shaking her head against the mirror. "That's nice" she mumbled and Namjoon smirked again.

"Does that help?" Namjoon asked, and she stood up, nodding and looking at him in the mirror. He walked over and hugged her from behind, continuing to caress her belly. "I'm telling you, your son is going to kill me, he didn't react like that to me" Ari smiled and leaned against his chest with a contented sigh.

"You think it's a boy?" he brushed her hair back over her shoulder and leaned down, kissing her neck. "Mhmmm" Ari moaned blissfully, tossing her head slightly to the side. "And why do you think so?" Namjoon asked again, his lips caressing the crook of her shoulder.

"One woman wouldn't do this to another" Ari purred and brought her hand back, burying it in his hair. Namjoon chuckled into her neck, looking playfully at her in the mirror without stopping to trace her neck and shoulder with kisses.

"You know we're not soon…" she sighed loudly and bit her lip, his other hand slipping under her t-shirt. "You like to steal my clothes, huh?" Namjoon teased her, cupping her firm breast.

"I like it" Ari grumbled and pressed herself against him. "Honey, if you keep it up…" his deep husky voice made her shiver and she smiled slightly, feeling his arousal press against her ass.

"Aren't pregnant women allowed to have fun?" Ari asked seductively and Namjoon smirked. "Them the most!" Namjoon growled low and turned her sharply to face him, sinking his lips into hers. Picking her up, he lifted her onto the counter and settled between her legs, removing her t-shirt.

Arie lay back, resting her shoulders against the mirror, Namjoon running his tongue along her collarbone, trailing down between her breasts. His lips found her bristly hard nipple and sucked it hard.

"Namjoon!" Ari curled up and wrapped her leg around his waist, pulling him close. "Eager?" he raised an eyebrow and slid his hands down her hips, returning to her neck, jaw, and lips.

"You have no idea!" Ari moaned breathlessly and Namjoon submitted to her body. He slipped his hand between them and his fingers felt and teased her clit through the fabric of her underwear.

"Honey, even your panties are wet!" Namjoon chuckled and gently moved her underwear, caressing the folds at her entrance. "Shit, Namjoon, stop teasing me!" Ari cried, rising against his hand.

"But, baby, I want to enjoy you…" Namjoon playfully purred against her lips, gently inserting two fingers into her moist opening. "God!" her nails clawed at his shoulders and dug into his forearms. Her legs slid up his hips and she spread them a little further.

"Look, baby…" he pulled out his fingers and held them up in front of her face, showing her how wet she was. "It's so delicious…" Namjoon whispered and ran them over her lips, letting her tongue taste the wetness of her own arousal before his joined in as well.

Her teeth bit his tongue and sucked it. Namjoon growled and wrapping an arm around her waist, pulled her sharply against him, squeezing her hip tightly. "Don't mess around, baby…" Namjoon moaned warningly against her lips and she giggled.

"Mmm, you know I'm naughty…" she sucked his tongue again and pulled the edge of the towel around his waist, lifting it with two fingers in front of his eyes, then defiantly tossed it to the sides, hugging his neck and kissing him passionately , burying her fingers in his hair.

His cock was pressed high up inside between her thighs, like an arrow pointing in the direction of Heaven. Their passionate kiss quickly turned into a raw, merciless lust that engulfed their craving bodies.

Namjoon could feel her desperate need for more, his body responding with a violent shudder to his thrusting throbbing cock that didn't need a map to find the way.

"Back!" Namjoon ordered and she leaned back, he pulled her a little further to the edge of the counter and Ari brought her legs together, raising them outstretched high so he could remove her underwear.

His hands slid up her hips, holding her legs in the air, she looked up at him with lust darkened eyes, a slight seductive smile curled her lips and her eyebrows playfully bounced as Namjoon smirked and thrust hard, penetrating deep between the folds of her pussy.

"Holly shit!" Ari hissed, moaning, and Namjoon thrust deep again, bringing her legs together on one shoulder, pulling her ass even further. His hand wrapped around her hips, holding them in place, the other slid down and gripped her waist, supporting her.

Pure delight, her body quivering, her hands frantically searching for something to hold on to as Namjoon fucked her relentlessly, thrusting his cock deep, kissing and biting her thigh.

"Oh, yes! Don't stop!" Ari cried, trying to pull him further, bucking his hips. Namjoon gritted his teeth, his hand on her waist tightening his grip, digging painfully into her flesh.

Namjoon's body tightened, her body's violent response to his thrusts driving him crazy, her lust-clouded gaze locking into his, silently proving to him how good he made her feel.

Her dark orbits described the stars that his cock, stretching the moist walls of her core, showed her. Her insane guttural moans draped a veil over his mind, making him want to tear her apart, take her soul and send her into the clouds.

Ari slipped a hand between her legs and teased her clit, his eyes hungrily following her movement and his mouth went dry. Her fingers trembled and she cupped the base of his cock, wrapping around him.

"Damn it!" Namjoon growled and threw his head back, closing his eyes to the blissful feeling of her hand working his length every time he forced his cock out before pushing it back into her pussy.

Ari tensed and relaxed the muscles in her vagina, unable to move in any other way. Namjoon moaned loudly, pounding his cock mercilessly deep into her core. She bit her lip, feeling her teeth tear into the soft flesh and the taste of blood on her tongue.

The metallic taste on the tip of her tongue drove her to the brink of madness, her hand caressing his cock even harder, cupping his balls as well. Namjoon jerked out, the mercilessly quick movement of his hips echoing through the bathroom with a wet sounds.

"Ari…" Namjoon growled, cupping her ass, he pulled her further, gripping her hips even tighter and gritting her teeth as her body shook, tensed and then suddenly relaxed and Ari let out a loud, riding orgasm and she squirted.

Her hot wetness trickled down his stomach and thighs, amplifying the wet sounds and Namjoon lost what little control he had left. With an animal frenzy, he increased the speed of his thrusts. His relentless movements left her no time to recover from her orgasm.

"N-Namjoon!" "Ari!" they screamed at the same time and she squirted him again as his cum shot in waves deep inside her womb.

Panting, Namjoon rested his forehead on her knee, trying to catch his breath. He felt as if he could feel his pulse in every nerve in his body. He looked at Ari, smirking. Her eyes were closed, sweat beading her forehead and neck and running down between her breasts.

Red had stained her face, her lips slightly swollen from being bitten, a few drops of blood trickling down one corner of her mouth. Her chest heaved unevenly against her knees and her breathing came out ragged and wheezing as she tried to calm herself.

Namjoon gently dropped her hips to either side, catching her so she wouldn't fall off the counter. Ari moaned and rested her head on his shoulder. His fingers trailed down her back, making her shudder and moan once more.

"You know you drive me crazy and that I love you, right witch?" he whispered into her ear and bit down, running his tongue along her earlobe. "Mmm, not sure who's driving who crazy, but I like it" Ari purred seductively and Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"Would mommy want more?" Namjoon smirked and her shoulders jumped. "How can I say no, when you ask me so sweetly?" Ari joked, but her voice sounded tired and sleepy.

Namjoon laughed, shaking his head. "Savage!" he wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted her into the shower. "Baby?" he looked down at her as he ran and adjusted the water.

"Mmmm," Ari hummed sleepily, relaxing into his arms. "Are you ok, does it hurt somewhere?" Namjoon asked softly, worried about being too harsh now that she was pregnant.

Ari shook her head tiredly, her hands hanging behind his back and Namjoon felt her steady breathing. Surprised, he pulled his head back slightly so he could look at her face.

Suppressing his laughter so as not to wake her, he gently washed her, unable to hide his smile. Ari mumbled something as he wrapped a towel around her back and carried her back to the bedroom and the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 1.2K 38
Relationships are hard. When growing up and growing apart go hand in hand, sometimes you can't help but to await the inevitable. Can you ever really...
1.4K 199 26
No one gets past The Bangtan Wall. They are the most handsome shield of protection, and they're yours. This is not your run-of-the-mill stereotype ma...
14.5K 419 12
"Wherever you go, I'll be with you. There's not a place on Earth where you can hide from me; I'll follow you beyond the afterlife if I have to." Dark...
11K 452 22
A Jungkook fanfiction...... Don't judge me please...... It's my first time..... Hope you guys like it 😁😁 Jungkook and Y/N have some great drastic p...