Independent Q

By trashwriterdotcom

Q is always stuck with U until now, she becomes an independent women who proves she don't need no U More

Intro
Q
U cums home
Lol
Slay

Pantie raid

4 0 1
By trashwriterdotcom

Q what is this. I told you I hate chicken fingers. I only like chicken nuggets you dumb bitch. He heads over and slaps me hard. But I like it. Wait no why do I like this, I can't let him treat me like this. He turns around around heading for the bedroom when I gather the courage to talk back " there the same fucking thing dumbass" his eyes darken and grits his teeth as he heads other to me. Get in ur knees now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...