| Linoleum | (mxm)

By soundearth

nothing to live for, only a good drink. why must life be so hard... and Graham be so pretty? #10 in vodka 05... More

■cast list■
▪︎prologue▪︎
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
?
14
15
16
17
18
19

5

103 15 16
By soundearth

|■□■□■|

any alcohol content in water?

_________________________________________

I made my way to the bar stools, taking a seat at the one in the middle. The smaller male immediately slid the plate over to me and I hummed.

"Thanks."

The male smiled, "I'm Graham."

"Like teddy grahams, I like it."

I paused and held my head. What the fuck?

The male by the name of Graham softly chuckled and handed over some water, I gladly took it and looked in it.

"It's just water."

"Well aware..." I pursed my lips and set it down. I would have much rather have died of alcohol poisoning.

He had made a simple yet delicious looking breakfast, consistently of eggs and toast. Some turkey bacon off to the side.

I lightly looked at him, softly tilting my head.

"You act like you've never been offered food before."

I leaned back and made a sandwich out of the content of the plate, wedging the piece of toast together.

"Not true, but not a gesture quick like this," I hummed and took the first bite. Did food always taste this good? Maybe it was the air.

Surely I knew that wasn't the case, but I tried putting the thought out of my head. I thought I know you're all thinking with me, Mm?

He deserves so much more that what I can ever dream up of offering.

Graham must of heard my thoughts because I caught him looking at me and he spoke once more.

"You always think that hard?" He cocked an interested brow.

I looked at him, still chewing. I softly shook my head, only to pause and shrug. I didn't know what the fuck my reactions were.

I wanted to speak after I was done chewing, "Would you believe me if I told you my brain was pretty empty?"

Graham narrowed his eyes at me, "Nope."

"Damn."

After finishing eating I finally decided to take some of the water, probably because he was glaring at me. Wondering when I would. I'm sure he could tell my favorite choice in beverage type and it didn't happen to be water. Though instead of getting the water argument, I just drank it.

I looked around, finally taking in some of the scenery. Lightly wondering if he lived alone in such a big house.

Graham moved to the sink and started washing the dishes from when he made breakfast, I remained silent and attempted figuring out an escape plane.

But truth be told, I didn't want to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 31.8K 35
No 18+ in this fiction💙✨ "ယသော်ရာကျော် ဆိုတဲ့ငါ့ဘဝမှာ လက်ညိုးညွှန်ရာရွှေပဲ" 'ယသော်ရာကျော်' ငွေ...
66.4K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
6.8K 583 19
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
4.1K 253 10
Lee Seokmin thought his life was finally on the right track. Becoming a member of an internationally well known architect firm comes with big respons...