๐“๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐‰ {๏ฟฝ...

Por Alecia_Xo

โ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... Mais

Cast.
Falling For You.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Unexpected Love.
Celebrity One Shots.
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Damaged [I]

Twenty-Eight.

3.6K 314 135
Por Alecia_Xo

So, did you guys ask for drama? 😈
Over 100 comments, and you get double updates 👀

Y/n Pov. 

Y/n: "Uh-" I saw Jennie's face turned into confusion before realization hit her. 

Jimin: "Oh yeah! How did we forget that you hooked up with a smoking hot model?"

Jungkook: "You slept with Kendall Jenner?"

Lisa: "No way!"

Jisoo: "Good job!" 

Irene: "Wow..." 

I stared at everyone in the room, ignoring the comments they passed, and kept my gaze focused on Jennie, who stared at me blankly. 

This was not what I needed right now.

Sana: "Wasn't she your first?" I closed my eyes as they kept adding to the fire that was now burning in Jennie's eyes. 

Y/n: "It wasn't that serious. We were drunk, well, kind of drunk, and we were both in a weird place." I said, trying to explain it. 

V: "So you sleep with your family friend? Huh, that's pretty... interesting." I saw Jennie place her things down on the table and sit back on the couch. 

Y/n: "We just-I don't really want to talk about this. It was a chapter that closed, and we both moved on from it. It's not like we developed feelings for each other and pushed it aside." I suddenly felt very hot. 

Rosé: "Are you okay?" She whispered, leaning down while the others continued speaking about Kendall.

Y/n: "I am. It's just weird to talk about." She eyed me before sitting back. 

Rosé: "Okay, let's drop it. Where's the dessert?" I looked at Jennie, who kept her eyes glued to the phone, ignoring everyone. 

Lisa: "Dessert? I thought you were getting that..." Everyone groaned. 

Irene: "You forgot it?" Lisa sunk down onto the couch, causing everyone to throw pillows at her. 

Jennie: "I'll just go out and get some, I need a walk anyway." She got up from the couch catching everyone's attention. 

Jisoo: "Really?" She asked.

Jennie: "Yeah, what do you want?" She grabbed my jacket that was hanging on the chair since she didn't have one. "I'm using this, do you mind?" she asked coldly.

Jimin: "...its suddenly very cold in here." I cleared my throat. 

Y/n: "Uhm, you can use it. Do you need help with carrying everything?" Jennie looked at me and shrugged, opening the door.

Jennie: "I'll be fine." She answered, shutting the door. 

Irene: "Is no one going to go with her? She's small, she can't carry everything." I got up from the floor and grabbed my things. 

Y/n: "I'll go help her. I'm feeling for some coffee anyway. Do you guys want?" I saw Rosie eye me suspiciously. 

I took everyone's orders and left the dorm, running to catch up with her. I saw her walking towards the exit and ran after the girl.

Y/n: "Jen!" She ignored me and continued walking, making me sigh. I felt the chill of the night and grabbed my car keys, running to my car. 

I unlocked it and started the engine, driving to where the girl was still walking. I pulled up next to her and rolled the window down.

Y/n: "Come on, Jen. It's freezing, please get in the car. You're going to get sick..." I pleaded hearing her scoff. "Come on, Jennie. I can see you shivering," I pleaded. She stopped walking and looked at me before opening the car door and getting in. 

I locked the doors and put the window up, turning the heater on to warm up the car. I grabbed her hands in mine and shivered.

Y/n: "Jesus, your hands are freezing." I muttered, trying to warm them up in mine. 

She pulled them away from me and looked outside the window, ignoring me. I sighed and drove till I exited the school. I found an empty parking spot and parked near the cafe we usually go to and turned the car off. 

Y/n: "We have to talk about this. I know you're angry." I saw her look at me and laughed lowly. 

Jennie: "Why would I be angry at the fact that you basically lost your virginity to someone who is drop dead gorgeous and decided not to share it with me." She answered sarcastically. 

Y/n: "It wasn't like that -"

Jennie: "This is who you lost it to!" She shoved her phone in my face, making me see that she opened up Kendall's Instagram and decided to look through it. 

Y/n: "Jen, it's not like I was planning on it happening. It just happened." I tried to  explain as calmly as I could so I didn't push the girl further. 

Jennie: "Did you like her? Did the two of you do it more than once?" I sighed. "How many times?" She asked, looking me dead in the eye.

Y/n: "Jen, we need to talk about this, but maybe we should go inside -"

Jennie: "I don't want to fucking go inside, Y/n! We talk here or not at all." I sat back and sighed. 

Y/n: "Kendall and I have been friends forever. Her family and mines have been close since I can remember. My mom and hers met each other through doing business and have been inseparable since. Kendall and I never thought of each other like...that. It's always been harmless, there were never any feelings. Yes, we did flirt at times, but it was jokes, I used to do it with everyone at the time... I was an idiot." I  looked at the girl in my passenger seat, waiting for an answer.

Jennie: "So then, how did this happen? I don't want the shitty explanation you gave me when we first spoke about this. We are way more to each other than just friends, Y/n." I flinched at the use of my full name. 

Y/n: "It just happened. She broke up with her long-term boyfriend and my girlfriend at the time was a bitch and decided to dump me for a summer to drink and sleep with other people. We always spent summers together so this was no different. We were with our friends and we were drinking and we just kissed and it developed from there." She played with the end of my jersey, picking on the loose strings that were there. 

Jennie: "How many times?" I gulped. "I swear if you don't answer me-"

Y/n: "It was over the Summer. Just the summer, I can't really count." I answered, seeing her sigh. 

Jennie: "Why didn't you tell me it was her? Why didn't you tell me any of this? We have been doing this for almost two months, Y/n." I saw the look on her face and felt my stomach drop. 

She looked so hurt. 

Y/n: "I know she was my first, but it wasn't anything special and-"

Jennie: "Well, you were my first, and it was special for me. That's why it hurts me." She cut me off, taking me by surprise. She leaned over and unlocked the doors, opening it and getting out. 

I got out of the car and locked it, following her into the cafe, noticing there was a line. I joined her in the line and tried to hold her. 

Jennie: "Just don't touch me." I sighed.

Y/n: "Jen, you know I didn't mean that what we did in Paris wasn't special. It was, and this is special to me. Do you really think I would just sleep with you for no reason?" I asked, standing behind her. 

Jennie: "You did it with Kendall, so why wouldn't you do it with me?" I felt like she slapped me right in the face. 

Y/n: "Because it's you. I wouldn't tell you everything about me if I didn't care."

Jennie: "Except you didn't tell me everything." She turned around and looked at me, "You know everything about me. Every single thing. I don't hide things from you because somehow, I feel like I can be open with you. I can trust you. I trust you with everything, and most of all, I trust you with my body. Do you know how hard that was for me? I was with Kai for years. Years, Y/n. I knew him from middle school, and not once did I even think about having sex with him, and you were here for a few months, and all I wanted to do was let you have me. Take me entirely because somehow, you managed to make me feel things I thought I wouldn't feel in this life. I let you take me out of my comfort zone because I know with you, nothing bad will happen." She expressed, making me stare at the girl in shock. 

Y/n: "Jennie, I-"

Jennie: "You don't share anything with me. You share little things, and it's fine because you find it hard to trust, and I know that. I understand, and I let it go because I know your intentions are pure, but everyone else always knows something I don't. And it hurts because I feel like you'd rather share important things with everyone else but me. I'm an afterthought." I saw the tears start to form in her eyes and gulped.

Y/n: "You're not an afterthought. You're never an afterthought, I just-I-" I cut myself off, not knowing what else to say to her. 

Jennie: "Well, at least for once I left you speechless." She turned around and walked to the front. 

We ordered drinks and dessert for the others, taking it for takeaway. We got back in the car and sat there. She opened up her phone, ignoring my gaze, making me start the car and drive back to campus. I parked the car and grabbed everything with her.

We made it back to the dorm, making everyone help her with the dessert. She took her drink and dessert and cleared her throat. 

Jennie: "I'm going to head back to the room, I'm tired." She announced, causing everyone to frown. 

Irene: "Uhm, okay. We will talk tomorrow then?" Jennie smiled and nodded, leaving the room. I saw her bag on the counter and grabbed it, following her. 

Y/n: "Jen, please, we can't be fighting over this. I know you're upset, but I don't want a relationship with her. I just want you." I begged.

Jennie: "It's a good thing we didn't tell any yet," she said, ignoring my question. 

Y/n: "What does that mean?" She took her bag from my hands and opened her dorm door. 

Jennie: "I want space." she answered before shutting the door in my face.

____

I woke up the next morning and did my morning routine before getting ready to meet the others to talk about the trip to LA. I tried texting Jennie, but she left me on read every time. I sighed and slipped my phone into my pocket before leaving my room and seeing Lisa and Rosie talking. 

Lisa: "Morning," She smiled. 

Y/n: "Morning," I answered, trying to match her smile. "How did you guys sleep?" I asked, giving them each a kiss on their head. 

Rosé: "Like a baby, you were up late, though. I could hear the music, so I'm assuming you were writing?" I nodded, pouring myself some coffee. 

Y/n: "I couldn't sleep, so I decided to be productive and write. I managed to finish five chapters last night, so I felt like it was good." I smiled, happy with the progress I made so far. 

Lisa: "Woah, how many chapters is it going to be?" She asked. 

Y/n: "No idea, I'll know when I get there too. The title is also nonexistent, but I'll know when I'm finished." I answered.

Rosé: "Okay, well, either way. I'm proud of you." I smiled and thanked her. "But for now, let's go to Jisoo's. We're all meeting there." I nodded. 

I grabbed my things and shut the door, making Lisa open Jisoo and Jennie's door, walking right in. I shook my head and followed Rosie before being greeted by the others. I sat down on the couch and heard a door open, seeing Jennie walk out of her room.

I looked at her and saw her ignore me and greet the others, I sighed and sunk down on the couch, making Lisa and Rosie sit next to me. I felt Rosie wrap one arm around mine and smile, making me smile back softly. 

V: "You look tired, did you sleep?" he asked, sitting on the floor in front of me. 

Y/n: "Uh no, I couldn't sleep, so I decided to write. I managed to finish five chapters so progress has been made," I answered.

Jungkook: "That's good, Y/n/n. I know it's going to be good." I thanked him and waited for everyone to settle down. 

I watched Jennie walk around the dorm and frowned, noticing that she looked tired as well. She met my gaze and looked away, grabbing her mug and sitting down next to Jisoo. I watched her wrap her arm around Jisoo and make herself comfortable. 

Irene: "Did you manage to talk to Kris?" She asked. 

Y/n: "Uhm yeah, I sent her a message yesterday, and we talked till late last night, discussing everything. We can leave for LA this weekend if you all want to. We can take my plane and as for a place to stay, I have a house in LA." I answered.

Rosé: "Woah, since when?" I shrugged. 

Y/n: "I've been building one there since I always spend summers in LA, and I plan on moving business there, so I felt like it was necessary. I just found out this morning that it's finished and all moved in. It's in the same gated community as them, so safety and all will be good." I explained. 

Jisoo: "Wait, so we get to leave this weekend?" she asked excitedly. 

Y/n: "We can," I confirmed, trying to be as excited as them. 

Momo: "God, I can't wait to get a good tan." 

Lisa: "Jen, aren't you excited? You've talked about going to LA for a while?" She said, making everyone's attention fall on her. I saw her look at everyone before looking at me. 

Jennie: "I am. You never know what LA will hold," She answered, making Jimin wiggle his eyebrows. 

Jimin: "And what does that mean? Are you going to do casual hookups because if so, let's be a team." I clenched my jaw and looked at the ground. 

Jennie: "LA seems to be the spots for hookups, so why not?" She shrugged. 

Jisoo: "Is everyone going to become whores this weekend? Urg, I love it!" She smiled.

V: "And what about you, Y/n/n? Any summer fling this time?" He chuckled. 

Y/n: "I mean, it's LA, so why not?" 

____

200 votes or more guys! And you know what to do with the comments :)

Also, are you ready for LA and the drama it holds?  👁👄👁

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

9K 180 39
"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his hooded eyes.. "I don't know. What do you...
2.4K 158 28
She is going to see Jungkook. Oh my god, what worse could happen at this moment?!! I can't let that happen! She's starting to open the door, and now...
1K 25 49
"The terror of the town. The vicious murderer, the monster, Queen Of Hearts, has finally been caught." "She's way too sweet for my preference. I lik...
1.2K 27 16
"Run for your life and hide yourself to the end of the world because I'll find you and bring you back. Why? Because I will get everything that I want...