๐“๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐‰ {๏ฟฝ...

By Alecia_Xo

โ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

Cast.
Falling For You.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Unexpected Love.
Celebrity One Shots.
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Damaged [I]

Twenty-Six.

7.3K 429 30
By Alecia_Xo

Hello everyone :)

I know I went missing for almost a year but I started working and I literally don't even have time for myself. But I am working on my books, it's just taking a lot more time and writer's block has been a pain in my ass.

But here is a chapter, I hope you like it and don't forget to vote and comment! I have a lot more in store for you guys for all my books. 🤩

_________________________________________

Y/n Pov.

Sana: "Oh my God! I can't wait to see the kids!!!" She grinned, bringing the teddy bears she bought for them to my room.

Y/n: "Tell me about it, I haven't seen them in so long... I hope they remember me." I frowned feeling a little sad.

When I found out my sister was pregnant with my nephew, I was with her almost all the time. I remembered every moment I spent with her and how often he would kick around in her stomach. It was the same with my niece, I was always present for the important things and it made me love them even more.

After things started getting more intense with my parents, my sister decided to move away to keep herself sane along with her family. I also moved away, here to New York, and so far, we have been able to keep ourselves happier than when we were around our parents.

Jisoo: "How did your parents feel when your sister told them she would be leaving them with you?" I sighed.

Y/n: "Well, Willow called me back and told me that they were upset but she managed to convince them that they needed to spend some time with me." I spoke making sure I baby-proofed everything for right now.

Irene: "Are your pareparentsd grandparents?" she asked, making me stop for a moment and look back at them.

Y/n: "Surprisingly, they are. They love the kids with everything and while it hurts us because we wish we got that kind of love, it's good that they are receiving it. Someone should be..." I answered going back to the kitchen and checking on the food.

Jimin: "You know, we will always love you." I smiled looking at him.

Y/n: "Awe, I'll always love you too." I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

Jimin: "Whatever. Do not let anyone outside of these walls know that I'm this loving." We all laughed and nodded our heads. I heard the door open and saw Jennie walk in with Rosie and Lisa.

Y/n: "Uhm what are those?" I asked looking at all the bags they carried.

Lisa: "We went shopping and then we remembered the kids were coming so we got them some stuff," I shook my head.

Y/n: "No, no. Why did you get so much?" I widened my eyes seeing Rosie drag a massive Minnie mouse teddy bear inside our dorm.

Momo: "Wow, you just had to one-up," Rosie waved her off.

Rosé: "I didn't even mean to but anyway, when are they getting here?" she asked excitedly.

Jennie: "I bought this Minnie mouse tea set because I remember how you mentioned she loved playing that and I got this sonic race track since it was the only Sonic thing I could find at the store." I smiled to myself watching her pull out all the things she hoped they would like.

Man, what is this girl doing to me?

Y/n: "They will love all your gifts. You all seem more excited than me," I chuckled helping them set out all the toys.

Sana: "It's tiny humans, they're cute." I hummed.

We all carried on with our day till I heard knocks on the door. I stood up from the couch and walked to the door opening it. I saw my nephew, Elijah, and, my niece, Aria standing at the door.

Y/n: "Oh hello my little babies!" I smiled dropping down to my knees to greet them. I heard them giggle and wrap their arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"Aunty Y/n/n!" I smiled and stood up from the floor, greeting my sister and her husband.

Willow: "We weren't going to stop by today but they wanted to see you for a bit," She laughed.

Y/n: "Oh it's alright," I picked them both up in my arms and kissed their cheeks. "I have some people I want you to meet..." I brought them inside with my sister and her husband following.

Chris: "Wow, that's a lot of toys." I chuckled placing them down.

Y/n: "Do you remember anyone?" Elijah nodded while Aria stayed glued to my side.

V: "Hey little man, remember me?" He chuckled making Elijah smile and fist-bump him.

I introduced everyone while Aria stayed in my arms. We talked for a bit, Elijah sitting next to the girls and playing with them. I rolled my eyes seeing him smile at Jisoo with love-struck eyes.

Y/n: "Jisoo, look what you did to my nephew," I saw her look at him and giggle.

Irene: "Same kid, same." She laughed ruffling his hair. I saw Jennie walk up to me and smile at Aria.

Y/n: "Hey look who that is," I said pointing to Jennie.

Jennie: "Hello little babyyyy," Aria smiled at her shyly. "Do you want to come by me, I have chocolate?" She said making my niece leave my arms and practically jump into hers.

Y/n: "Hey!" I whined jokingly.

Jennie: "Now let's leave Y/n and go eat some chocolate." She sang walking to the kitchen with her. I sat at the table with my sister and her husband, catching up for a bit.

I listened to them talk about their trip here and looked up for a moment to see Jennie standing in the kitchen while Aria sat on the counter, eating her chocolate. I smiled to myself and laughed when Aria kissed her cheek, putting full chocolate on it.

Willow: "...earth to Y/n?" I shook my head and saw Chris and her look in the kitchen to see what I was looking at.

Chris: "Jennie Kim? Good job." I shook my head and saw the others occupied with the kids.

Y/n: "It isn't like that," I played it off seeing my sister smile at me.

Willow: "So you weren't smiling at Jennie being cute with your niece? Not even a little?" I rolled my eyes and tried to stop my face from turning red.

Y/n: "I was smiling at my niece," They hummed.

"Sure." They both said with a smirk.

___

Lisa: "I can't believe the week went so fast!" She groaned sitting back on my couch.

Y/n: "I know. Three exams this week? Fuck this shit." I sighed feeling like my head was going to explode any minute.

Jennie: "It's over now so we should be grateful." We agreed making me look at the time.

Y/n: "I need to clean up, the two little demons are going to be here soon." I chuckled, making them all gasp.

Jisoo: "Don't call them that!" I rolled my eyes.

Irene: "I think Elijah is going to steal Jisoo from me," I shook my head finishing my drink.

Y/n: "The little man has game; he might charm you all and leave you brokenhearted" They laughed.

Rosé: "I know the others are going to be sad, they have one more exam tomorrow so they can't hang out." She huffed.

Y/n: "They finish make me call the kids and explain why they wouldn't be here," I spoke looking at the mess I had to clean up.

Lisa: "Why don't you sleep for a bit? We can clean up. You need more energy than us," She suggested.

Y/n: "I would disagree but I could use a ten-minute nap or something..." They nodded and stood up letting me lay down on the couch.

I shut my eyes and felt myself drifting off to sleep. I felt someone on my back and someone else kissing my cheek. I opened one eye and saw Elijah in front of me while Aria was lying on my back.

Y/n: "This is a nice wake-up call," I muttered hearing them both giggle. I greeted them both and sat up on the couch watching them sit next to me and watch a movie I assumed one of the girls put on for them.

Jennie: "Your sister said that she would pick them up tomorrow morning at eight and they finish eating, bathing, and, are ready for bed." I yawned and looked at them.

Y/n: "What movie are we watching?" I made myself comfortable between them.

Elijah: "The rise of grew." I nodded hearing the little four-year-old talk.

Aria: "Y/n/n," I hummed looking at her. "Blue and black." She pointed to the hoodie I was wearing making me smile.

Y/n: "Good job, baby!" I grinned admiring the two-year-old.

We finished the movie and settled on playing hide and seek with them for a bit before bed. I hid behind the couch and heard someone giggle.

Aria: "Y/n/n! I see you!" I peeked up from the couch and smiled at her.

Y/n: "Good job!" I walked up to her and picked her up, kissing her cheek. I saw Elijah walk out of my room holding Jennie and Rosie's handhandsey ladies' man, we need to get ready for bed." I chuckled.

Elijah: "Can Jennie sleep with us?" I widened my eyes while the girls laughed.

Irene: "Interesting," She giggled.

Y/n: "I think she would be comfortable in her bed buddy," I spoke seeing him look at me sadly.

Jisoo: "Oh my God, don't say no to him!" Jennie looked down at him and smiled.

Jennie: "I would love to. We're all staying here tonight anyways and it would be nice to sleep on a bed instead of a sleeper couch." She said, making him grin at her.

Jisoo: "You know, Irene and I don't even take that much space, we even agreed to behave for your sake." Jennie rolled her eyes and looked at me.

Jennie: "Is that okay?" I saw Aria reach out for her and sighed to myself.

It's like everyone knows how to pull my heartstrings.

Y/n: "Yes! Everyone let's get ready for bed!" I clapped my hands making the kids giggle and run to my room.

Lisa: "Bossy, I like it." I chuckled and walked to my room to see the kids in the middle, waiting for me.

Y/n: "Get under the covers and wait for me kiddos, I need to lock up." They nodded and grabbed their teddy bears.

I locked up the dorm and said goodnight to the girls before walking into my room to see Jennie lying in bed, listening to Aria and Elijah tell her stories about God knows what. I changed and turned the light off, leaving a night light on for them.

I laid in bed and felt Aria cuddle up next to me while Elijah stayed close to Jennie. I watched her brush through his hair and saw his eyes slowly start to close. I shook my head and saw Aria holding onto my shirt, already sound asleep.

Y/n: "I think my nephew is in love with you." She giggled looking at me.

Jennie: "I can't blame him." I chuckled softly. I covered them up and sighed looking for Jennie's hand. I intertwined our hands and kissed them softly.

Y/n: "Thanks for helping me look after them. You and everyone else helped a lot. They love you," She smiled at me.

Jennie: "I love kids so it's okay." I nodded and closed my eyes. "You're really good with kids..." I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me, "Like really good. I've never heard kids laugh so much unless they're with you." I shrugged.

Y/n: "The key is to just be as silly as they would like you to be," I winked hearing her laugh.

Jennie: "Do you want kids...in the future?" I nodded.

Y/n: "Of course, I'm terrified to have them because they're so tiny but I would like to. I want two kids, maybe three. It all depends on how many my wife wants and what she is comfortable with..." I answered.

Jennie: "I mean, I think I'll be comfortable with three..." I looked at her and saw the smirk on her face.

Y/n: "I knew you wanted to marry me. I mean, I get it-"

Jennie: "Oh God, shut up!" She laughed softly making sure not to wake the kids up.

Y/n: "So three kids?" I questioned feeling them move closer to us.

Jennie: "Yeah, I would like three kids. My mom only had me and while I loved all the attention on me-" I chuckled softly seeing her smile, "I did want a sibling but I was fine with all my cousins and friends. I just wouldn't want my kids to be lonely." I nodded.

Y/n: "It makes sense. I think you would be a cool mom." She laughed softly.

Jennie: "I don't think so but let's hope so..." I brushed my thumb across her hand.

Y/n: "After what I saw today, I think you will be. Just be you. Jen." I shrugged.

Jennie: "I think you would be a good mom." I hummed.

Y/n: "I think I would be more of a friend than a parent," She giggled softly.

Jennie: "I think you'll be good at it. You're good at everything. You're Y/n."

__

200 votes or more guys! I can't wait for you all to see what I have planned for Jennie and Y/n :)

Any idea what I have planned next? 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 11.9K 70
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฐ : Pure Fiction ๐Ÿ–ค __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
9K 180 39
"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his hooded eyes.. "I don't know. What do you...
60.8K 1.6K 18
"He's here!!"fans are shouting like crazy. As soon as the guy arrived, a girl with a blonde coloured hair approaches. "Make way! He needs some space...
6.4K 269 26
??- aww...don't you all take care of me so much. ??- we know. ??- afterall we love you so much. ??- Aigoo..... I love you all too. ______________ ...