NOTES | LEE SEOHO ONEUS

By ksung4hyo

"I really want to know your identity". - A story in which girl confesses her feeling to her crush through not... More

NOTE 1
NOTE 2
NOTE 4
NOTE 5
TEXT 1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
ENDING NOTE

NOTE 3

91 6 3
By ksung4hyo

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hi Gunminie!

I heard that you were asking your friends if they perhaps know who is sending those letters. Of course one of them know but I threatened that I will chop of his head if he tells you. I really really want to talk with you in person but I'm still scared that you won't like me :'). Anyways, I hope you had amazing day. I'm still not over about how bright your smile is </3. It's been my 3rd letter so maybe you will know my identity soon.

Your secret admirer <33

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Ksung4hyo note:

Happy birthday to me :') (03rd of august)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.2K 24
Philippines,discovered that it depends on people weather to confess and get love or get rejected and be hurt for the rest of your life,so she taught...
110K 3.4K 25
Although the world appeared to be normal, one day changes occurred. The 'New Generation' was formed. Young children moving toward highschool started...
791K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...