Sexual Exploration

由 Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... 更多

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

20

3K 180 24
由 Haydenpumpkinchan

"Nyamjewnie is coming! Nyamnyam is on his way!" Hoseok sang, bouncing around with excitement. "He'll be here soooon!"

"Really? Better get ready then." Taehyung took another shot. 

"What changed his mind?" Seokjin asked.

Hoseok shrugged. "Who cares? Namjoonie is coming!" He punched the air with barely contained eagerness.

Seokjin and Taehyung exchanged looks.

-

Ding dong!

"I'll get it!" Hoseok shouted, bursting up the stairs. He hurried past his butler and beat him to the door. "I got it, Cassie."

He yanked open the door and beamed up at the tall boy. "Hey, Joonie! Welcome!" He grabbed the boy's shirt and yanked him inside.

"Don't call me that." Namjoon muttered.
He ushered him down the steps where the others were hanging out.

"Guys, look who's here!" Hoseok sang, dancing around.

Jimin ran over. "Nyammie! You came!"

"I'm only here for the alcohol." Namjoon snapped.

"Mood." Taehyung said, staring at the wall.

"Here, I'll get you a drink." Hoseok poured him a glass of whiskey.

Namjoon took it and grabbed a can of beer as well, cracking it open. He surveyed the table and yanked a bottle of wine close to him. "Is this all?"

Hoseok looked around. "My parents have some tequila in the liquor cabinet upstairs that I could break into."

"Are you an alcoholic?" Seokjin asked Namjoon. He looked to Hoseok. "Don't bring him anything else."

"I'm not an alcoholic, I just want a fucking drink." Namjoon snapped, tipping back his beer. 

"Here, I'll get you a bottle opener." Hoseok nodded at the wine and hurried away.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon suspiciously. "Why are you here?"

"For the booze, obviously." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"If you really wanted to drink you would have found another way. You absolutely hate us, why would you come over?" Seokjin crossed his arms.

"This was the fastest and easiest way to get drunk. Can you lay off? Jeez, you hate me when I hate you and then when I try to hang out with you, you hate me still." Namjoon shook his head.

Seokjin raised his hands in self-defense. "Alright." But he still didn't fully believe him. 

"Who wants to play a game?" Hoseok called as he came back down, tossing an opener to Namjoon, who caught it and immediately went to work on the wine.

"What kind of game?" Jimin perked up from his spot from the couch next to Jungkook.

"Something sexual, obviously." Hoseok said heading over to them and Taehyung and Seokjin followed. 

"Spin the bottle?" Jimin offered.

"That's just kissing though, we already did that lesson with Mr. Min." Hoseok waved his hands dismissively.

"We could roll a dice too, and whatever number it lands on can correlate to a sexual act, and then spin the bottle to see which two people have to do it." Taehyung suggested, sipping his drink.

Hoseok stared at him. "TaeTae, you're a genius."

"Yes." Taehyung said.

Hoseok grabbed a piece of paper, a pen and a die and rejoined the group. "Okay, so what should 1 mean?"

"Just a kiss, then 2 is to make out and 3 can be to take off and article of clothing." Seokjin said. "They can’t all be sexual because then we won't last for long."

"True, true." Hoseok quickly scribbled down the rules. He looked up at Namjoon, who was tipping back the wine like there was no tomorrow. "Nyammie, you playing?"

"You said there wouldn't be any sexual shit at this party." Namjoon glared. 

"You don't have to play; you can just watch." Jimin said.

"I'm not some sick voyeur." Namjoon scoffed, cracking open another beer.

"Yeah, we all know Jungkook is." Hoseok said.

"What?" Jungkook sat up, eyes wide.

“It’s always the quiet ones who are the kinkiest.” Hoseok winked at him.

"Anyways, what should be number four?" Seokjin asked.

"What about five minutes in the closet?" Taehyung offered.

"Love it." Hoseok wrote that down. "And for five?"

"Hand job, and then six it can be blowjob." Jimin said, sitting on the carpet so they could form a circle on the floor.

Hoseok placed the paper on the couch where they can all see it. "Perfect! Now we just need a bottle."

"Here, you sick fucks." Namjoon tossed them the empty wine bottle.

"Jesus!" Hoseok's eyes were wide as Seokjin caught it. "You drank all of that already?!"

"Got another one?" Namjoon asked.

"I think you should have some water and a nap." Seokjin scolded. 

Namjoon waved him off and played with more of the drink options on the table. "What are you, my mom?"

"Seokjinnie is the mom of the group and Namjoonie is the daddy." Jimin nodded.

"Why aren't I the dad?" Hoseok pouted.

"You're the inappropriate uncle that comes over for holiday, gets drunk and passes out at 1:00." Jimin said.

"My dreams." Hoseok sighed dramatically.

"And little Jungkookie is the baby." Jimin cooed, cupping the boy's face, making him blush. 

"Why am the baby?" He whined, grabbing his fuzzy sock covered toes with both hands.

"What am I?" Taehyung asked.

"You're the neighbor that everyone loves and comes over all the time. You're like the older brother." Jimin decided. "And I'm the younger brother."

"What's Mr. Min?" Seokjin asked, amused.

"He's the powerful sex deity that watches over us and controls our fates with his pale, veiny, sexy hands." Jimin said without hesitation.

"I don't know why, but that's all 100% accurate." Hoseok said. "Anyways, I'll go first!" He placed the bottle in the middle of their circle and spun it.

It landed on Jungkook, who squeaked and stared at it with Bambi eyes.

Hoseok grabbed the dice and rolled it.

It was all silent as everyone watched it bounce around before finally falling on a number, and then everyone erupted into cheers.

"Two!"

"It's two!"

"You gotta make out!"

Jimin squealed and kicked his feet in excitement. "Go, Kookie!"

Jungkook looked shocked as Hoseok stood up on his knees and leaned over the middle space. He grabbed Jungkook's shirt in one hand, balancing himself with the other, and yanked him close.

"Is it okay if I kiss you?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook just nodded.

"Cool."

Hoseok leaned in, tilting his head and pressing their lips together.

Jungkook didn't know what to do with his hands, so he placed them on Hoseok's shoulders as the older boy pried his mouth open with his tongue so that Jungkook could taste the alcohol he had drunk earlier. 

Jungkook tried to gain the upper hand between the battle of their tongues, but Hoseok beat him, smirking into the kiss before pulling back.

He pouted, determined to win next time. 

"Nice." Seokjin said.

"Hot." Taehyung nodded. 

"Gay!" Namjoon called, tipping back another mixed drink.

"Okay, next!" Hoseok handed the dice to Taehyung, who was beside him.

Taehyung spun the bottle and tossed the dice. It landed on Jimin, who looked excited.
Everyone looked at the dice, and watched as it teetered between three and four, before landing on three.

Hoseok cheered. "Woo! Strip, gays!"

Jimin whipped off his shirt, running a hand through his hair as everyone stared at him. He grinned at their faces. 

"Whoa...Jiminie...I didn't know you were packing abs like those!" Hoseok said, licking his lips.

"What, these old things?" Jimin tossed his head back. "Totally forgot about them."

Seokjin reached out a hand and rubbed the pink haired boy's chest. "Found my pillow for tonight."

Taehyung kicked off his pants. "Alright, Jin your turn."

"Why are you taking off your pants?" Jungkook asked him, blatantly staring at the man's tight boxers.

"Because it's more fun than taking off a shirt." Taehyung replied, handing the dice to Seokjin.

Seokjin tossed it in the air, and everyone leaned forward to see the number it landed on.

Four.

"Ooo!" Jimin wiggled in place. "Please! Please! Please land on me!" He clasped his hands together and prayed silently.

Seokjin grabbed the bottle and spun it.
It landed between Jungkook and Taehyung, pointing at the space between them.

"Me!" Taehyung quickly leaned into the space. "It's closer to me!" He looked eagerly at Seokjin. "You ready for round two?"

"Hey, no fair!" Jungkook pouted. "It was exactly halfway in between us!"

"Actually, if we want to play this technically right, it's pointing at neither of you." Hoseok said.

"Then who gets it?" Taehyung asked. 

Hoseok pointed the bottle and then slowly raised his finger. "Him." 

Everyone looked at Namjoon.

The boy crumpled up his third beer can and tossed it over his shoulder. "What are you losers looking at?"

Seokjin stood up and stretched, revealing a thin line of skin. "Alright handsome, let’s go."

"What the fuck- what are you doing?!" Namjoon exclaimed as Seokjin grabbed his wrist and started walking to the closet.

"Namjoon is so fucking lucky." Jimin grumbled, crossing his arms.

"Seokjin is the lucky one." Hoseok argued.

Jungkook stared at nothing, the two shots he had taken finally kicking in.

"When they walk out of there, I'll have a younger brother."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

612K 39K 74
Sequel to Virgin Classroom/Sexual Exploration - It's the students freshman year at Hayward University, and with Yoongi once again as their teacher, t...
110K 5.5K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
330K 9.4K 35
"Y/N? Oh, you're the virgin who gave Yoongi hyung a boner!" •• Disclaimer : I do not own any concept of the media, BTS, all credits go to their right...
28.5K 1.3K 21
Nj- why the fuck didn't you tell me you are a virgin ? I need a submissive not an amateur . 🥈#2 Namjinff