Sea / BTS x Reader

By Candysugarush

" Man, I just saw a fat seagull. " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There are hundreds of thousands of univers... More

♤♡♢♧ INTRO/EXPLANATION ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ PROLOGUE ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ Strings of the heart ♧♢♡♤
♤♡◇♧ A small world ♧◇♡♤
♤♡◇♧ Crush Crush ♧◇♡♤
♤♡◇♧ Kill me Baby! ♧◇♡♤
♤♡ Transition to Act I ◇♧
♤♡ Dinner Catastrophe ◇♧
♤♡ Tant Pis ◇♧
♤♡ Siblings Love Quarrels◇♧
♤♡ Kiss The Homie Goodnight ◇♧
♤♡ Les Problèmes ◇♧
♤♡ A Tutor's Favorite ◇♧
♤♡ Le Miserable ◇♧
♤♡ Tendre Rêve ◇♧
♤♡ Corrupt Sunshine ◇♧
♤♡ Crusty 3rd Male Lead ◇♧
♤♡ Transition to Act II ◇♧
♤♡ Stop Nagging Me! ◇♧
♤♡ Sunset Groovy ◇♧
♤♡ White Lie Puppets ◇♧
♤♡ Can't Let You Go ◇♧
♤♡ Breaking Boyfriend ◇♧
♤♡ Call of the Abyss ◇♧
♤♡ Burn My Dread ◇♧
☆ Don't Lie ☆
♤♡ Shawty and Senpai ◇♧
♤♡ Valentine Shojo ◇♧
♤♡ Forever Second ◇♧
Transition to Act III
♤♡ Crowbars ◇♧
♤♡ Coincidence & Circumstances ◇♧
♤♡ Trouble in Paradise ◇♧
♤♡ Daddy I've been naughty ◇♧
♤♡ Clover Club ◇♧
♤♡ Helping Hand ◇♧
♤♡ Sussy Bakas ◇♧
♤♡ Smile For The Camera ◇♧
♤♡ Behind the Mask ◇♧
♤♡ Stalker's Tango ◇♧
♤♡ This Isn't You Baby ◇♧
♤♡ Just Be Friends ◇♧
♤♡ Ready for it ◇♧
♤♡ Duck Duck Goose ◇♧
♤♡ Heartbeat Heartbreak ◇♧
♤♡ Goodbye Sweet Love ◇♧
♤♡ The Puppeteers' Strings ◇♧
♤♡ Fin De Nous ◇♧
♤♡ Ex For A Reason ◇♧
♤♡ More and more of you ◇♧

♤♡ Jackson's Parties ◇♧

222 15 225
By Candysugarush

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warnings : Simp Jackson^

" Why are we here again? "

" So you can get your boyfriend back, now smile and enjoy! "

Standing in the quite crowded living room with a red cup in hand, I was already tired from this party and it had barely started. Yeonjun had dragged me here after making sure I had dressed up.

Sure I was wearing nice clothes and some makeup but I wasn't sure those were going to be enough to get Jungkook back. Meanwhile Yeonjun was preaching the contrary. Said man was standing next to me sipping the alcohol in his own cup.

" Yeonjun I'm not really sure about what I'm supposed to do. "

" It's alright, you have nothing to do. I will take care of everything. Trust me I'm a professional. Oh here's Jackson. "

Indeed the host of the party was coming right to us with a bright smile on his face. I actually know him for a few years now, we were in middle school together and in the same class and this boy was always acting like a puppy around me. Openly "confessing" his love to me even in front of my boyfriend back then. This put him in trouble a few times.

" Y/n! I'm so happy to see you here! You don't usually come to my parties and this makes me sad... But you're here! Does this mean you finally accepted my feelings?! I knew the day would come!- "

" I'm here for my boyfriend. "

" Oh, ah yeah Jungkook. I heard about it. Actually I hear about everything, that's what happens when you throw parties. But you guys are in a break right? So you're free! Don't worry I'm single too and I've pledged my loyalty to you- "

" What about this group of girls behind you giggling and wanting your attention? "

" Don't look at them, look at me. Side hoes are temporary, true love is eternal. "

" Well continue on your... temporarily time. Have you seen Jungkook? "

"  Damn it, you only have eyes for the Kim's Brothers after all. I saw him, he got dragged here by his friend Taehyun. Which is funny because Taehyun also never comes to my parties- "

" Stay on track Jackson. "

" Sorry my beloved, the man you seek is sitting on the couch with a frown on his face. Now excuse me I have to entertain the rest of my guest, see you later!~♡ "

And with that, he send me a flying kiss before skipping away. The most unbelievable part in all of this is that he end up being Jimin's best friend. Yeonjun looks surprised too by the discussion but soon got his confident expression back.

" ...Alright, seems like my plan is working. It took me a pretty penny but Taehyun did show up. "

" You bribed Taehyun? "

" He is my roommate and he is one of Jungkook's friend so he was the best person to ask. He asked me to do the laundry for a month in exchange of this... "

" Really? Just laundry? "

" You don't seem to understand, we're boys. The laundry is bound to be nasty as fuck. "

" Oh. "

" Anyway, I'm seeing them right now, look. "

Indeed in front of us, on the other side of the room, was Jungkook and Taehyun just chilling on the couch while watching people dance to the music. The muscle bunny looks bored out of his mind and the squirrel who rather be anywhere else. Yeonjun nudged me and grabbed my hand before pulling me on the dance floor.

" Now let's get into it! Just have fun and relax, alright? "

" Alright! "

Yeonjun made quick chat with me and he was caring to make me relax and less tense. I was truly starting to have fun and forget the reason why I came here in the first place. Meanwhile his michievious fox's eyes were glancing every now and there in their direction. Taehyun had nudged Jungkook and nodded in our direction to show the scene.

He saw me dancing with Yeonjun and frowned a little before looking away muttering under his breath and taking a large gulp of his alcoholic beverages under the bemused eyes of Taehyun. My dancing partner didn't seem to be impressed and fortunately for him the music changed into a more sensual one.

Pulling our bodies closer, I let out a gasp. The warmth of his hands sank into my flesh as I glanced up in his eyes. He still had a soft and comforting expression as he swayed me along the beat.

" Shh... It's alright, just let me lead and it will be fine. Enjoy the moment.~ "

I could only meekly nod as his deep chuckle resonated against my ear. His eyes left mine  to glance in the other direction sneakily. Jungkook looked angry as he had to watch the two of us close, his internal battle of him and me being in a break was ferocious in his mind. Meanwhile Yeonjun had a sneer as he didn't expect his plan to take so long.

" Fuck, this guy got some self control. Do I have to drag you to a room upstairs for him to snap from jealousy?! "

" U-upstairs ?! "

" Don't worry, we won't need to go that far. My next move will get him... "

And with that he got a soft but firm grip on my chin as he lean his face closer to mine. I instinctively closed my eyes but was surprised to feel nothing and being ripped away from Yeonjun with a snarl.

" Gets your hand off my girl. "

Opening them and turning to see, I saw Jungkook furious with an arm wrapped tightly around my waist. Yeonjun backed off immediately with his hands in the air, Jungkook dragged me out of the house and the last thing I saw was Yeonjun winking at me with a thumb up.

Once outside, in the darkness of the street. Jungkook let go of me and faced me with a flushed face. He was looking down and fiddling with his fingers. The previous frustration and anger on his face melted away to only leave shame and embarrassment.

" ...Jungkook ? "

" I'm sorry for this Y/n. I know it's not my right to pull you away from him like this, I got jealous and... Fuck. I'm terribly sorry for everything I have done! I shouldn't have asked for a break just over me being upset and I'm sorry for being such a prude, but please believe me when I tell you I love you. Could please take me back? Be together again? "

" Of course Jungkook! That's the only thing I could hope for! "

Immediately he took me in his arms and spinned me around before kissing me passionately on the lips. Love overflowing from his eyes. Blame the drinks or the realization he got during our break but he got significantly bolder.

" From now on, I will take care of all your needs as the best boyfriend. "

♤~♡~◇~♧                 ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice tired*

Would you look at this? Another chapter!

So yeah we got Simp Jackson and Rational Taehyun introduced. And Y/n and Jungkook are back together! They weren't separated for long-

Well Yeonjun's plan worked perfectly, using Jungkook's jealousy to make him put aside his pride and ego. That man is truly a professional. A hero we don't deserve-

Sorry that's my Simp side from his acting in Pied Piper. Truly the best love interest.

Anyway that's all for tonight so on this note,

Stay tuned for more!~☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 128 21
"You're a what?!" "What else am I a ghost?! I'm obviously a genie in a bottle!" A story of a normal teenage girl, who loves BTS, falls upon a genie...
615K 27.1K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
7.7K 221 16
This is a short fan fiction of BTS. All ideas belonged to me, any similar scenarios were plainly coincidental. You were in a car accident and lost yo...
650K 53.2K 88
"My name is Captain Jeon Jungkook. I'm here to kidnap you." The Eros is said to be the most powerful jewel of the seven seas, able to control the spi...