๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

069

3.1K 89 144
By missnoodleaddict

Katsuki turned his phone on, after not having it on since the day he came to Elena's place. He had turned it off after his dad had arrived with his clothes. He didn't want to speak to anybody except for Elena, and of course, Shinso.

Elena had also pretty much ignored the outside world, but she found it peaceful, and besides, she loved spending time with Katsuki.

As Katsuki opened his phone, at least 100 messages popped up. Around 99+ was from the Psycho-Squad, and more were from his mom whom had spammed him. He ignored Mitsuki and went to the group chat.

Being too lazy to even read the other messages, he just read the first few.

ELENA SIMP SQUAD😩
___________________________

Pinkie: Did Bakugo and Elena die? I need my daily update from the queen herself!😞

Pikachu: Our Queen hasn't been on for three days! This is getting pretty concerning...

The Rock: Guys, I'm pretty sure Bakubro, and Elena just wanted some time for themselves...

Pikachu: Who's this "themselves" you speak of? Am I apart of that group?

Pinkie:

*BoomBoomBitch is online*

Pikachu: :O I cant believe it! He's raised from the dead. Now, where's Elena?

Pinkie: Yeah, keeping her to yourself like that, smh.

Headphones😩: Yeah, where the hell have you guys been?

BoomBoomBitch; She's sleeping you dumb fuckers. Listen to shitty hair once in awhile.

The Rock: Such a manly entrance...

Aizawa's second child: Why are you idiots spamming this group chat? It's 7 in the morning, Elena is literally asleep!

Pikachu:

Pinkie: Well maybe, if they answered our messages we wouldn't be spamming..👹

Aizawa's second child: Elena and Bakugo were literally busy all of yesterday. We were at the mall.

*BoomBoomBitch went offline*

Pikachu: So you're telling me. That you hung out with them yesterday...but didn't think about even sending us anything about it?

Aizawa's second child: Pretty much..

Pikachu;

Pinkie:

*Aizawa's second child went offline*

_______________________

Katsuki sat in horror, seeing his phone being spammed as he turned vibrations and the sound off before he put it back on the nightstand.

He sighed and went back under the covers, hugging Elena around her torso. Elena brought his arm up to her chest and hugged it. He closed his eyes, and within a short minute, soft snores were the only sound audible in the room.

_______________

"Open the fucking door, Elena!" He yelled, banging on the door. Young Elena jumped from her bed and tucked herself into the corner of the bed. She held her head and pulled at her hair. "Please, papa, don't hurt me again!" The young Elena yelled horrifically, and within a second later, the door had been slammed in, making the child jump with a screech.

"Papa, please not again!" She cried, holding her hands in front of her in a protective manner. But within a second, she was grabbed by her hair and thrown across the room. "Shut t-the fuck up!" He yelled drunkly once more before he picked her up by her throat as her head bled. Elena struggled against his grip, trying to pry him off.

"Die."

_______

Elena woke up with a gasp, sitting up in the bed as she struggled to breathe. Her mind went back to the dream, the way she struggled to breathe as the hand only continued grabbing her throat tighter. Tears fell from her eyes and landed on the blanket as she held her head in her hands, hyperventilating.

Katsuki bursted through the door and quickly went to her side. He sat down beside her, his hand going underneath the oversized shirt of hers as his hand warmed her back. "Elena, breathe, okay? He's not here anymore! You're free, okay? Just try to breathe with me." He said before he grabbed her head softly and pulled her towards his chest. "Listen, listen." He said as Elena began listening to his heartbeat. The calm thuds gave Elena slight comfort.

"Try to breathe with me..okay?" He said, rubbing her back. As Katsuki began inhaling, and exhaling, Elena followed the breaths to the best of her abilities. Aizawa stood by the doorway still startled by Katsuki's sudden movement from the kitchen and to Elena's room.

Once Elena had finally calmed down, Katsuki looked at Aizawa with a worried look. Aizawa sighed and held the bridge of his nose. He walked out to the kitchen to make a phone call.

Elena breathed normally with Katsuki. Elena was still sniffling, small tears falling. Katsuki and Elena just sat in silence, Elena finding comfort in Katsuki's warmth.

But one spot in particular, still felt cold. The part around her throat was aching as if the dream was real, it was cold. "Do you want to talk about it?" Katsuki asked softly, as to not make her sad again. Elena shook her head before the grip on Katsuki's shirt tightened.

"Feel free to talk when you're ready, then." He said, being extremely considerate of her feelings at the moment. Aizawa appeared back into the room, leaning against the doorframe, looking at Elena's sad state. He sighed before deciding to just tell her.

"Elena?" Aizawa asked, approaching the bed. Elena's eyes snapped to him. She sat up in the bed as Katsuki continued rubbing her back. She wiped her cheeks from the tears before giving Aizawa her attention. "This isn't very easy to say, so I'm just going to tell you." He said before grabbing her hands carefully, crouching down.

He looked at her considerately before speaking. "I have the reason to believe that you- that you have PTSD." He said, he watched as Elena's expression only remained the same, but the hands that held his own, tightened. And before he knew it, Elena had begun crying again. "He doesn't leave me alone, does he?" Elena asked, tears falling from her eyes repeatedly.

Katsuki grabbed her shoulders and pulled her towards his chest once more, hugging her to make her remain slight calmness. Aizawa sighed before looking back at her. "We need to go to a doctor, or so to confirm it though. Is that okay with you?" Aizawa asked gently.

Elena wiped her cheeks and nodded slowly. "I would like recovery girl to-to be there though. I don't want some random dude..." Elena said, feeling most comfortable with the small lady.

Aizawa nodded before he stood back up. "We can go next week, or tomorrow. You decide." He said as Elena looked up. "Next week. I want to spend my last days here packing calmly, and just taking it easy before we start.." Elena said. Aizawa nodded and snuggled further towards Katsuki. He held her tightly in a comforting manner. Aizawa took it as his queue to leave the room and finish fixing breakfast.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up. I should've thought more of that.." Katsuki said, looking at Elena. "No, it's not your fault. Don't worry about it." Elena said with a raspy voice. "Yes, if I had slept here with you, I would've woken up the minute you began feeling like that, and I could've woken you up." He said, feeling guilt.

Elena looked at him and narrowed her eyes. "Stop it, dumbass." Elena said and squeezed his hand. Katsuki kissed her head gently. "Do you wanna eat some breakfast?" He asked looking at her with gentle eyes. Elena looked at him and put her hand in his cheek before she squeezed it softly. "Yeah." She said, but just when she was about to get up, he pushed her back into the bed and walked out. "Stay there!" He said.

Katsuki watched as Aizawa sat on the couch, talking on the phone as he leaned back comfortably. "Yeah, she'll go to your office on Saturday next week." Aizawa said nodding as possibly, Recovery Girl spoke. "Yeah, okay. Bye." He said and put his phone down, looking at Katsuki.

"How is she?" He asked Katsuki whom just put the breakfast he'd already prepared, into a tray. "Shaky, but she seems better." He said, pouring up some strawberry juice. "Keep an eye on her today. When do you leave?" Aizawa asked as Katsuki put the juice in the fridge. "I don't know. I could stay till tomorrow too, but the old man probably wants me to come home today." Katsuki said, scratching the back of his head. He picked up the tray as Aizawa nodded his head.

Katsuki walked into Elena's room to see her on her phone, waiting for Katsuki. She perked up when he came into the room with a tray in his hands. She put her phone down as he put the tray in front of her. "Thank you, Love." She said calmly. As she reached out for the juice, Katsuki noticed her hand shaking slightly.

He sat down beside her on the edge of the bed. She obviously wasn't okay. In fact, he noticed her forced demeanor towards him. Her eyes held complete sadness as they stared into his own. He looked at Elena as she ate properly and drank. His heart broke the moment he walked into the room when she woke up. Elena had became relaxed, confident and was usually extremely happy and jumpy whenever she was with him. So, seeing her crying state, honestly broke his heart.

'What are you doing to me?'

_____________________________
Words:1697

Well, I know some of you might find Katsuki too OOC in this book in general. But it's my book and if I decide to make Kat a softie for Elena, then he's a softie for Elena. But I made sure that he keeps his stern and cold demeanor towards others.

Also, I was tired when I previewed this. I dozed out three times here💀 So excite if there are some typos or small wrongs here and there...

Anywho...

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 100K!!! AGGHFHSJFJSNFNDNDNE ITS HONESTLY NOTHING I COULD'VE IMAGINE TO HAPPEN WHEN I STARTED WRITING THIS BOOK!!!

Now, I finally conclude the third chapter. I won't be writing five in one go cause I'm exhausted. So...

BUT AGAIN, TYASM!!❤️❤️

CIAO LOVELIESSSS❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 142 18
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข...
650K 14.4K 26
bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died. they do a long distance relationship...
127K 4.7K 40
"๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†." ๊’ฐ ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ ๏ผ แฅ•แฅฑแฅฃแฅดแฅ†๊ง‘แฅฑ ! ใ€„โ—ŒหณหšโŒ– โžฅ to ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...
84.9K 3K 23
ๆตฆใ‚Ÿใƒ€ แต–แต‰สณแถ แต‰แถœแต— หกโฑแต—แต—หกแต‰ หกโฑแต‰หข ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ยฉ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฑ (๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ.) ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ