My True Purpose

By Nightflight406

Izuku Yagi was the son of #1 Hero: All Might and #7 Hero: Magneti and triplet brother to Izumi and Midori Yag... More

Bio
Chapter One: Fated Meeting
Flashback: Finding the Note
Chapter 3: Inevitable Conversation

Chapter 2: Entrance Exam

1.3K 35 7
By Nightflight406

I updated the first two parts to include a second sister, making them triplets.

Ochako stood outside the gates of UA, taking in the large building. She was about to take entrance exam to the greatest hero school in all of Japan. Suddenly, she felt herself being shoved to the side.

"Move it extras!" The person who shoved her said, "Future Number One Hero coming through." The person was a spikey blonde with red eyes. Behind him walked a boy and two girls. The boy's hair was split down the middle and he wore a blank expression. One girl had blonde hair and the decency to look a little embarrassed. The other, had green hair and looked annoyed, not at them but at the boy who just shoved Ochako out of the way. As they walked away, Ochako was distracted by an offered hand infront of her.

"Need some help?" The one who offered assistance was a gray haired, green eyed boy, who smiled slightly at her.

"Thanks," she said, grabbing his arm. He pulled her up, and they walked in.

"There are usually a couple people like that at the exams," the boy said.

"You've been to others?" Ochako asked.

"Yeah, this is my seventh try."

"What?" Ochako asked, "but you're the same age as me. How have you done this seven times?"

"Well, I finished middle school at twelve," the boy explained, rubbing the back of his head, sheepishly, "And the last few years, they've been holding an entrance exam in the middle of the year, because almost half the hero course students get expelled. One of the teachers is kind of a stickler about that sort of thing."

*

Meanwhile a grumpy, yellow caterpillar down the hall sneezed.

*

"Well, here we are," the boy said, gesturing to a door, "good luck in there."

"Wait, what's your name?" Ochako asked.

"Oh, I forgot, my name's Kabuto Yakushi. See you Ochako."

"Wait how did...?" Before she could finish, the boy had vanished.

*

The written test was too easy, with his high intellect, and the fact they never changed the test per year, Kabuto blew through it. Now it was time for the practical exam.

All the examinees we're taken to a large auditorium, and organized by what school they came from. To one side, Kabuto could see Ochako fidgeting nervously. She saw him and waved. Kabuto smiled and waved back, before turning and seeing something that made his smile turn more forced.

Izumi Yagi was seated seated between Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo, and Bakugo seemed to be harassing her. Putting his arm around her and pulling her in, even though she was fighting it. Midori Yagi was on the other side of Shoto, glaring at Katsuki.

"Hello, all you UA candidates! Let me hear yah!" Said Present Mic from the stage, only to be met with silence. He then went on to explain the exam, the robots that need to be destroyed, and to avoid attacking other students.

"Excuse me!" Yelled a tall blue haired kid, "You only mentioned three kinds of robots, but the sheets you gave us have four. If this is an error on the part of the greatest school in the country, it's shameful. Also you, with the blonde hair, it's obvious that she isn't interested in you, so please quit harassing her." He pointed at Bakugo for the last part. Bakugo growled and, seeing that now everyone was looking at him, released Izumi.

"Thank you for your comment," Present Mic said, "We at UA do not tolerate harassment of any kind, if you try and harass anyone, you will be disqualified. Also, the fourth robot is worth ZERO POINTS! So you could try to take it down, but what's the point." With that, he closed up the introduction with a quote and the school motto, before sending them to their designated areas.

Kabuto got on a bus with some other people, including blue hair, Midori, and Ochako, who saw him.

"Kabuto, I wanted to ask you something," Ochako said, not realizing everyone was listening, hoping to learn some kind of weakness.

"Go ahead," Kabuto said, tilting his head.

"When we first met, you called me by my name, even though I didn't introduce myself," Ochako said, "How did you do that?" Everyone was really listening now, mind reading and knowledge quirks we're rare and dangerous to be around. Kabuto smiled.

"I told you earlier, that this is my seventh try, well in years past, I made friends with people who did pass, who gave me a copy of the list of applicants. A little digging and volia!" He pulled out some orange cards. "My info cards. I have something on just about everyone here." He showed her the front of one card.

"It's blank," Ochako said.

"Indeed," Kabuto agreed, "They're made so I need to do this to show up." He put the card on the base of the bus, before his pointer finger lit up with chakra, and the placed his finger on the card. The card suddenly spun slowly, before with a puff of smoke, the card's contents became visible.

On the card was a picture of Ochako, along with her name, a stat chart, quirk name and information, as well as some notes on her personal life.

"Ochako Uraraka," Kabuto read, "Quirk: Gravity, allows you to manipulation the gravity of whatever you touch. Your parents were construction workers, before they lost their lives in an accident, you have a pet pig, and... Interesting, you have been taught by Nana Shinura, as you are the grand niece of her husband, and she is your closest living relative." Ochako became pale at the last part, as it was supposed to be a well kept secret, while Midori was staring at her, surprised by the name of her caretaker/mentor.

Ochako grabbed at one of her sleeves, holding something that was underneath it. Suddenly, the bus stopped and the door opened. Kabuto and many others quickly left, leaving Ochako, shaken. Steeling herself, she got of the bus and prepared to pass the test. To one side, she saw Kabuto talking to the blue haired kid, as if he hadn't just revealed she knew someone the hero commission had been searching for, for years.

Meanwhile, Midori was watching Kabuto, getting the feeling she knew him. Suddenly, his emerald green eyes locked with hers and it hit her.

"START!" Present Mic said as the doors opened. Kabuto shot forward and through the door, followed by Ochako, Midori and a small handful of others who remembered he'd taken this test multiple times and probably knew all the secrets.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THEY'RE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN REAL LIFE! GO! GO! GO!" The rest quickly entered, not wanting to be left behind.

*(In the observation room)*

"Quite the batch we have this year," Nezu said looking at the monitors.

"Indeed," Midnight said, before pointing, "Our little friend is back." On the screen she was pointing to, was our protagonist, healing a fellow examinees arm.

"Such a technique, I've only seen it once," All Might said, before turning to Nezu, "Who is he?"

"Kabuto Yakushi," Nezu said, handing All Might the file, "been coming here since he was twelve. He always aces the written exam, as for the physical..."

"Seems he came better prepared this year," Vlad said, as Kabuto stabbed the neck of a three pointer, 'killing' it. All Might looked at the photo of the boy, before his eyes widened.

"It can't be..."

"What?" Nezu asked. All Might pulled out a photo from his wallet and showed both to Nezu, who immediately caught on. The second photo was of four year old Izuku, who had many of the same features as Kabuto.

"So, Kabuto Yakushi is actually Izuku Yagi," Nezu said, gleefully, as Inko, who was on All Night's other side, took the pictures.

"My baby boy," she said, "he's alive."

"Do you think you could call him and my daughters to the office?" All Might asked.

"I don't see why not," Nezu said, "We'll do that right after the exams." All Might and Inko looked ecstatic at the fact they'd see their son again.

"Now to see how they fair against a the Zero Pointer," Nezu said, gleefully, pushing the button.

*(Back to Kabuto)*

Kabuto had just finished defeating another robot, giving him a total of 56 villain points. Along with the hero points he was sure he had accumulated from healing and helping other examinees, he was sure, he'd get in this year. Suddenly, as the ground shook, Kabuto grinned, it seems Nezu had pulled out the big boy.

'Probably found out my identity. That'd be why it was released so early.' Kabuto watched as the other examinees fled, none of them seeing the girl trapped under the rubble. Moving quickly, he ran towards her, that's when he noticed the girl was the one from before, Uraraka.

'Would be bad if I let her die. She might come in handy.'

"Where are you hurt?"

"My leg. It doesn't feel broken though."

"Good, I'm going to need you to use your quirk on the rubble, okay?" She nodded. Touching the piece on top of her. Kabuto grabbed it and lifted it off of her. Then he pulled her out from under it.

The back of Kabuto's neck prickled as someone came up behind them. Turning around, he watched Midori launched herself into the air and threw the Zero Pointer back with her telekinesis. Kabuto noticed that the push seemed to drain her as she passed out midair. Channeling Chakra into his feet, he jumped up, catching her, before landing and putting her down.

"Time is up!" Present Mic said over the speakers. Looking over, Kabuto saw Ochako was using medical ninjutsu to heal her leg. Leaning down, he let a little of his chakra flow into Midori, awakening her.

"Eat this," he said, pulling out a chakra pill, "it may not taste good, but it will help energize you." She took it, popped it in her mouth, and chewed it up. She then looked at him.

"Izuku?" Kabuto rubbed the back of his head, smiling sheepishly.

"Guess I'm not so good at hiding my identity, huh?"

"It was your eyes," she said.

"Ah. I'll keep that in mind." Already, he could see she was feeling better. Kabuto saw Recovery Girl walking up to them.

"I'm fine, and she's just a little spent," he said. Recovery Girl turned and looked at Ochako who said.

"I'm good." Nodding, she walked off in search of other injured.

"Could Mr. Yakushi and the Yagis please come to the principal's office."

Sighing, Kabuto stood up and helped Midori to her feet. The two then set off towards the office, for a meeting Kabuto didn't want to have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
72.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...