"๐“œ๐“˜๐“ก๐“๐“’๐“›๐“” ๐“’๐“—๐“˜๐“›๐““" T...

By oopewchy_oo

โ€ผ๏ธUNDER HEAVY RE-EDITING โ€ผ๏ธ ๐“ฃhis story is about a 13 year old girl named Y/N, who lives in Denver. Trying to... More

๐“•irst Day Of School.
๐“ฃhe Three A-holes.
๐“กobin To The Rescue.
๐““efend Yourself.
๐“•irst Throw.
๐“—anging Out With Robin.
๐“ฃexas Chainsaw Massacre.
๐“ฃhe Night That Changed Everything.
๐“ew Beginnings.
๐“ฃhe Boy At The Library.
๐“‘ike Ride's.
๐“ขister To The Rescue.
๐“ฃhe Baseball Game.
๐““elivering Newspapers.
๐“–riffin Stagg.
๐“Ÿaper Boy!
๐“œissing Child.
๐““enial.
๐“Ÿromises.
๐“žh? Oh.
๐“’omfort From My Friend.
๐“ขecond Missing Kid.
๐“จour Arm Is Mint!
๐“™ust Friends.
๐“œrs. Showalter.
๐“จOU DID WHAT?
๐“–wen's Dream.
๐“ฃhe Black Van.
๐“–ame Day.
๐“—e Won't Leave, Right?
๐“–ut Feeling.
๐““enial.
๐“‘ad Dream.
๐“ew "Camera"?
๐“•alling Apart.
๐“‘ruce Yamada.
๐“ฃhe Theory.
๐“‘ack To School.
๐“‘e Safe.
๐“–ot You.
๐“ฆanna See A Magic Trick?
๐“žther Y/N?
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† A MISTY MEMORY. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† Y/N, I DID IT. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† RUN. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† LETTING GO. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† VANCE'S CALL. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† THE DEAL. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† REALIZATION. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† OUT OF TIME. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† SECRETS UNFOLDING. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† I WIN. YOU LOOSE. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
GฬถRฬถIฬถFฬถFฬถIฬถNฬถ.
BฬถRฬถUฬถCฬถEฬถ.
BฬถIฬถLฬถLฬถYฬถ.
RฬถOฬถBฬถIฬถNฬถ.
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† I'M STILL STANDING. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† UNEXPECTED SURPRISE. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜† THE END. โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜†
FIN โ€ผ๏ธ

๐“Ÿinball Game.

3K 79 165
By oopewchy_oo

{ 011. }

••••

Y/N POV;
𝓦alking out of the Library with a new book in my hand, I smile. Humming a random rhythm that came to mind.

Hearing a bunch of chatter and laughter, I look to the side. Seeing a group of boys picking on the boy that I interacted with in the Library!

Gasping, immediately I put down my book to go and help the poor boy.

Standing in front of the boy in a protective manner, the group of boy's look up at me with a confused expression.

"And who are you?" The boy snarls, looking me up and down with a glare.

"Leave the boy alone! Don't you kids your age having anything better to do, than to pick on a kid who's younger than you?" I yell, shaking my head.

"And who do you think you are to tell us on what
to-" Before the boy can even finish his sentence, I walk up to him, and grab his ear.

Yelling in pain, I lean forward towards the boy.

"Go home. Unless you want me to give your little friends here, a show." I threat, glaring at the teen boy.

Trembling in fear, the boy nods. Letting go, him and his little friends run away. Wasting no time.

Taking a deep breath, I turn around to look at the boy.

The boy from the Library looked up at me, shocked by the whole scene.

Smiling softly, I say

"You alright?" The boy doesn't reply, looking away. Sighing, I go through my pocket.

"Let me patch you up." Taking out a couple of bandages, I start to patch up the boy's wounds. Looking at me, the boy says

"Thank you," Looking up at the boy with surprise, I grin.

"Of course," I say, finishing patching up the wounds. Looking at the ground, I go to pick up the book that was lying on the ground.

"Here's your book." Smiling, the boy grabs it.

"Thank you...."

"It's no problem at all. Well, I better get going back home now. Need anything else?" I ask, getting ready to leave.

"No. Thank you, again...." The boy says, looking down at his book.

Nodding, I give a small goodbye wave before walking away. Waving back, the boy walks away to the opposite direction.

While walking back home, I start to hear a bunch of yelling coming from one of the stores! Looking to the side, I see that the yelling was coming from the store Finn and I go to!

The 'Grab N Go' place!

Curious, I decide to go check out and see what's going on.

Entering the shop, I look to the side. Seeing a tall blonde-haired guy playing with the ping-ball machine.

Peeking my interest, I walk up to the boy. Not paying any attention to what was around him, I stand beside the tall boy.

Taking a peek to see how he looked like, I lightly gasp.

'Pinball Vance Hopper!' He's the boy that goes to our School, and causes a lot of fights and scenes very often.

"Okay....ok- YES! I BEAT MY HIGH SCORE!!" Vance yells, hitting the side of the machine.

"Wow....! You're very good at this game," I comment, impressed.

Looking at me, the boy raises his brow.

"And who the heck are you? Wait....aren't you that girl who broke that boys nose, in Elementary?!" Immediately, people turned to look towards our direction. Staring, intensely.

"Uhm, ya....I don't like talking about it too much, though-"

"I'M VANCE HOPPER! IT'S NICE TO FREAKING MEET YOU." Causing a whole scene, I look away. Covering my face, clearly embarrassed.

"Ya, I know. The boy with the anger issues, right?" I say. Accidentally saying what I said out loud.

Not hearing a reply, I look up. Only to see an angry Vance, looking down at me. Clenching his fist, tightly.

Realizing what I had just said, I gasp.

"What did you just say." Slowly, I start to walk away. Making it up to the door, I immediately start to run away. Vance, immediately chasing after me.

Crossing the road, I continue running. Making my way back home.

"SCREW YOU!"

Making it back to my neighborhood, I continue running. Scared that Vance was probably still chasing right after me.

Seeing someone walk towards my direction, I accidentally shove right past them. Hearing a loud thud.

Stopping, I turn around. Gasping, I go to help the person.

Leaning forward, I say

"I am so sorry! Please, let me help you up." Holding out my hand, the person who looked to be around my age looks up.

"It's alright," Gasping, I realize the boy that I knocked over was....THE paper boy....

Giving me a reassuring smile, the boy dust himself. Helping himself to get back up.

Looking at me, the boy gasps. Pointing at me, paper boy smiles.

"Hey, aren't you that girl who's always sitting outside in the mornings?" The boy asks, still smiling at me.

Smiling awkwardly, I nod.

"Ya! That's....me." I reply, looking down. Unable to make eye contact, whatsoever.

"I see....oh! Well, it's nice to finally speak to you in person. May I ask what your name is,
Miss-" Realizing the time, I panic.

"UH- YA! IT'S NICE TO MEET- TALK TO YOU, AS WELL! I'm sorry, I have to get going!" I yell, waving and running away. Leaving the boy behind.

Finally making it back home, I breathe heavily. Tired, from all of the running.

Looking up, I see an upset Finn. Sighing, I stand up straight.

"I'm SO sorry! I won't run late, again." Finney tilts his head, not buying into my lies. Clearly, unamused.

"Ya, sure you won't. I'll let you get away with this, though. Only for this time! If it happens again, you better come up with a great excuse to tell dad." I nod.

"Ya, I know....anyways. What're you doing?" I ask, changing the topic.

Finn sighs, frustrated.

"Practicing. They changed the game to tomorrow! I only have today to prepare." Finn explains, kicking the grass.

"Wait, what?! That's insane," I comment, shocked. Finn nods, agreeing.

"Ya, I know. Since the game is moved to tomorrow, are you still gonna be able to come watch? Or will you be too busy to go?" Finney asks, looking at me with a frown.

"Of course I'll still be going to your game. Moving it to tomorrow isn't gonna stop me from wanting to come and support my brother, y'know." I reply, playfully hitting Finn's shoulder. Finn laugh's.

"Thanks,"

"Of course. Well, I'm gonna head inside now. Got a new book I need to go and read." I grin, making my way inside.

"You go do that!"

PAPER BOY POV;
At home, I sit on the ground. Playing with my dog, Rover. Not being able to stop thinking about what had happened while on my way back home.

Rover, being a witness to the scene.

I finally had an interaction with the girl who was always outside, early in the mornings. The girl who always admires the sunrise.

That was one of the best interactions I ever had with someone. Even if it was only for a bit.

'She looked even more prettier up close. Should start handing her the newspapers to her up in person, for now on.' I think to myself. Up for the idea.

"Hopefully one day I'll get to know what her name is...." I whisper to myself, shaking my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 1 14
Y/N is the niece of the Grabber, and has lived with him ever since her dad, Max, died. Once he deems you're "of age", he introduces you to his side-b...
2.1K 34 13
*if theres any bad grammar please ignore it thanks and I hope you guys enjoy* y/n and her dad move to make a fresh start in life but y/n then meets v...
44.9K 1K 19
Amy is cursed. Every boy she talks to seems to go missing a.k.a abducted by the masked killer, the Grabber. At school, everyone avoids her, they're a...
4.9K 149 21
Life was okay for y/n l/n. She had her two best friends, Robin Arellano and Finney Blake. Finney's little sister Gwen who was like a little sister to...