BACKSTREET ROOKIE (vk)

By Msafui

Jeon jungkook a famous troublemaker, applies for a job at a convenience store owned by the Same man who ran e... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2

29 2 0
By Msafui

FLASHBACK 1

Once Mr Kim was asked to watch the store, everything was going were until he decided to take some rest and go for JUST ONE can of beer, but instead one became two and two became three.... Not only that in his drunken state he invited his friends over.  That day all of his friends along with him took whatever they wanted from the store and had a feast.
Next thing he remembered was when he woke up by Mrs Kim who poured a bucket of water over him.Later  he came to know that none of his friends paid fir the items they bought or more like ate.

FLASHBACK 2

Another time, Mr Kim forgot to lock the doors when he stepped out for only a min Or so but he came back almost after two and a half hours. When he came back he noticed, people were gathered around their stored. He somehow managed to pass through the crowd, then he saw Mrs Kim along with taehyung and one of their neighbor were standing in front of a police officer who was holding a man from back and another officer was having a conversation with his wife, son and the neighbor.

When he went closer to aked about the matter, Mrs Kim noticed him, her anger was evident from her stares for him, that day she was so close ties beat the shitt out of Mr Kim then and there if not because of his son taehyung who saved him.

He came to know that since he left the doors open the man whom one of the officers were holding, tried to stole from their store, thanks to their neighbor who somehow felt something was wrong the way the man was again and again looking outside the store, immediately called Mrs Kim who came after some time. In the mean time, the neighbor locked the doors from the outside so that the man wouldn't be able to escape.

END OF FLASHBACK

" Now now now do you want more,  I can say more you know" Mrs Kim said sarcastically, 

meanwhile taehyung was now so done with all this he again Intrupted his parents argument,

" Mon, dad please, it's already time, can you both please stop, "

Mr Kim was about to say something but couldn't ask they heared the ding sound of the bell which shows someone just entered their shop.

" Welcome welcome " Tae greeted the school girls who entered their store one by one

Soon Mr and Mrs Kim also greeted their customers but not before giving each other some dead glares.

Soon they came to the cash counter,

" Okay that would be 10dollars would you like a bag? "Asked taehyung to which one if them replied with

" No, we are good"

Another one of them said " Can we get a.. hpppp... Can we.... "

She was hesitating a bit, but taehyung noticed her extended hands with a mobile phone on it, he smiled politely to them and said,

" Ahhh, a photo??  Would you like a photo? "

All of them screamed with a yess

"Then can we show the shop a little?  And can I hold these products?  They are new and came yesterday only.. " Tae asked with a very famous boxy smile of his...

" Yesss yesss sure" Two of them exclaimed happily..

They took so many pics then another girl asked " Can I upload these pics on my social media??? " Soon another one of them said" Yes yes ,can we please??? "

To their questions taehyung again smiled and said, " Of course you all can"

All the girls became happy..

You see, tae has a very sweet and charming personality along with his handsome face, which attracts a lots of teenagers. Most of them comes to take pictures with taehyung after their school hours, but along with the pics they also buys snacks for them as well and they also upload their selfies in their social media accounts which helps them to promote their store.

After they finished taking pics another group of girls came for the same reason, basically this happens everyday.

As the last few girls we're done with the pics they were going toward the exit door and but one of them turn around and said,

" Oppa, you are incredible handsome!!!! 
I'll come back again" Tae smile at her and said,

"Yeah, make sure to come back and also please promote our store "

The girls we're overly excited they screamingly said, "yessssss we will,  oppa don't forget about me"

With that they all left the store.

Mr Kim then said, "These girls, instead of studying look what they are doing"

"Don't say such things, kids like them share their photos in their social medias, which is a good way to promote our store" Mrs Kim said

Taehyung sighed and said, 

" True, seems like they are the only ones because of whom the store is still running "

"That's true... Now now you go and take some rest, I will be here for the time being" Mr Kim said.

Mrs Kim also agreed with his husband and said ,
" Yess taehyungah, you should rest a bit"

But tae was hesitating a bit so his mother, in order to lighten up the mood, said teasingly,

" Now now we can't let wrinkles and dark circles to appear on this handsome face right,otherwise we would even loose those school girls"

Tae looked at his father and asked,

" Dad you will be okay right?? "

Mr Kim was not feeling okay starting from the morning, he had slight pain in his stomach.

Mr said, " Don't worry taehyungah,  it's just a slight pain, and I already took medicine so it would sponsor go away "

Even though taehyung was not convinced he agreed with his father, he needed this rest he was in the store the whole night,

"Okay dad but please be careful but please call if you need any help"

Mrs Kim is a working lady, she sells insurances so neither can she stays all the time at their store.  And their elder son kim Namjoon was working as an employee in a small company and sobin was in his senior yrs so neither can he help in this matter, so the only option left after taehyung was his father Mr Kim.

As taehyung and Mrs Kim was about to leave the store, they heard certain things falling, as they turned around they saw Mr Kim on the floor wincing on pain,  hands on his stomach...

Tae screamed, "Dad"

Both of them ran toward Mr Kim

" Oh my god, are you okay???  Tae fast call an ambulance.... Fast tae fast"

Mrs Kim said panicking..

Mr Kim was taken to the hospital.
Doctor in charge of Mr Kim said,

" It's acute gastritis caused by stress and we are using MPO with hydration treatment to make him feel better "

As soon as the doctor finished Mrs Kim said  loudly and Irritatingly,

"Doctor can you say it in a language we can understand, what are you even saying??  "
" Mom mom please calm down we are in a hospital please " Tae tried to calm his mother down,

While the doctor gulped and  tried again,

" It's appendicitis......." saying so the Dr paused for as sec he looked at Mrs Kim then he again continued,

"we need to perform a small operation as soon as possible "

Saying so the doctor and nurse left to prepare for the operation.

As soon as the doctor left Mrs Kim scoffed,

" My gosh... Indigestion.?????  You were just fine being at home all day,  and you sick like this as soon as you start working???? "

"Mom" Both Mrs Kim and taehyung looked at the toward the source of the voice and found Namjoon with soobin,

" Mom what are you even saying... Dad don't worry we are here " Namjoon said to his dad, sobin also added,

" Yess dad please rest well and don't worry "

Mrs Kim rolled her eyes before saying,

"Look at these kids making me look like a villian over here, "

Mr Kim asked taehyung,

" Did you close the store? "

" The headquarters might give us another warning if we do so" Mrs Kim replied

Sobin then assured his dis,

" Dad don't worry me and taehyungie hyunge will take care of it"

"Yes Dad, we will, no need to worry"

"Mom you go back to work, taehyung take sobin with you and I will be here with Dad ,  after the operation I will inform you all"Namjoon said to his family, he came directly from his work. He took a half day for his work.

It has been three days since Mr Kim got admitted to the hospital. All these time taehyung alone was working in the store, sobin also helps him for an hour or two since his can get effected taehyung said he will manage here and told him to study well.

Mrs Kim work in the day time and after she gets home she takes care of Mr Kim.

Namjoon mostly used to work overtime due to an important ongoing project in his company.

So basically in these 3 days taehyung has been working for almost 70 hours now, and exhausted would be an underestimated word to describe what he is feeling now, but again they can't afford to close the store now.

Now, it's almost midnight and taehyung is basically having an inner fight to keep himself awake,  when he heard the ding sound from the door,

" Welco... Ohh mom you... What are you doing here??  You must be tired qfter taking care of dad, go and sleep " Tae said as soon as he saw his mother.

" Look who is talking, " Mrs Kim scoffed then continued,

"You go and rest, I'll be here,now I don't want you too to fall ill"

"But mom, I'm " Mrs Kim cut him off and again said

" Taehyungaahhh, why don't you listen I can see you are not fine, tae please don't be like this and hire a part timer, listen to your mom please,  and if you don't like their work you can put them out of work afterward, "

Tae sighed and thought about it if he should listen to his mom or not, it's not like they have lots of customers having a part timer would it be worth it, but according to Their present situation they do need one, truth to be told he can't carry on like this even he needs some rest.

It wouldn't be possible for his dad to help him any time soon and looking at his state, it wouldn't be wrong to say he may pass out any time now. And if that happens they would be left with no other option but to close the store and they can't afford that,.

He was lost on his thoughts behen Mrs Kim gain said,

" Tae don't think soo much just do as I say but before that go and sleep you look like a zombie already "

Tae smiled and said,

" Okay mom i will put up a notice outside the door tomorrow,  let see how it goes, it's not like we will get a part timer as soon as I put it up"

"That's like my son, don't worry everything would be alright, no goo goo and take some rest" Mrs Kim said happily.

" I love you mom, " Saying so taehyung left the store.

Like he said the very next day he put a notice, which says

" Looking for a part timer " Written in bold.

That evening when tae was doing his job, he heard the ding sound from the door,

"Welcome" Tae said and went to the cash counter, but much to his amused a young boy came directly toward him, looking directly at his eyes.

Tae got confused as to why the boy was just standing in front of him and not looking for what he wants but he there was something more, he felt like he has seen this young boy somewhere before.

Tae was lost in his own world but if someone but it looked like he was staring at the younger, to which the boy smirked and waved his hands in front of him which immediately brought him back to the present,

" You can stare as much as you want mister, but let's keep that for later"

Tae was embarrassed, " Ahh sorry, I was just thinking about something, soo.. Hmm... How can i help you? "

"I'm here for the interview for the part time hone, here my resume"

The young boy said, while he gave tae his resume.

"" Ahhh... Okay... Let's sit first " Tae said and walked toward the place where some chairs and tables were placed,

Soon they both were seated while tae was going through the reaume and the younger was looking directly at tae.

But soon tae's eyes widened when the realization hit him hard, he looked at the younger beside him who had a small smile on his face, then he again looked at the resume at his hands.

Tae gulped as he thought....

"It was him, Jeon jungkook.......... "

_________________________________________

Hello everyone, anyone who is reading this, thanks a lotttt.... 💞💞💞

Today 6th of August, was my b'day.....

I don't know why as I'm growing, on b'day I feel more lonely but today was a little different... Today would always be a meaningful day in my life 💜💜💜

My mother for the first time got me a present from her own money... I would always treasure it💞💞💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
193K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
610K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC