Mdzs AU watch the original md...

By charcharnatsu

The Jiang family had adopted Wei Wuxian but they didn't do it to be nice. The reason is the parents adopted h... More

Chapter 1( Prologue)
Chapter 2 (Reincarnation)
Chapter 3 (Aggression Part 1)

Prologue

737 28 7
By charcharnatsu

In Yunmeng Jiang with Wei Wuxian

Wei Wuxian was in his room getting ready to visit his only friend Jin Zixuan, but the sad part of this trip is that he is also going with his siblings and their parents for a clan meeting.

Wei Wuxian thought with a small smile, " I'm excited to see a-Xuan again even though it is just for sect business."

After a while of him packing. Wei Wuxian's older sister Jiang Yanli is in to get him ready to leave.

Jiang Yanli said in a soft voice to disguise how uncomfortable she is around him even though he already knows that, "Are you ready to go a-xian? A-niang

and A-die is waiting for us, so we can go."

Wei Wuxian looked up and said this with fake annoyance, " Ok! I am done. Leave, so I can change."

Before he even said that Jiang Yanli was already walking out of his room. After she walked out the door and closed the door. Wei Wuxian sat down and put his hands over his head. Thinking badly that he wanted to scream at that very moment, but he didn't, so he started thinking, " I wish I could act like myself sometimes, maybe then, I would have more friends, and my siblings would probably want to hang out with me. The only thing that would not happen for sure is having a relationship with someone." While he was thinking that he started crying.

After a while of calming down before getting up took all the stuff that he packed and walked out of his room.

In the main hall

The whole family is sitting down to have a conversation, before they go to the sect meeting, to make sure they are ready to leave.

Yu Ziyuan asked with a tone that is trying not to show how angry she is to see Wei Wuxian, "Is everyone done getting packed, so we can go?"

Everybody nodded their head that they were done getting ready. So they all started getting up to go to the bouts to leave for JinLing.

After a few days, the Jiang Family has made it to JinLing

The Jiang family were at JinLing entrance waiting for someone to get them so they can show them where they can put all their things away before they head to the meeting hall.

After a little while of waiting for someone, Jin Zixuan is walking down the long line of stairs to get them so he can show them where they are going to sleep when they are staying, then he will lead them to the meeting room for the meeting that they are going to have.

Jin Zixuan said, " Hello (你好 Ni Hao) Sect leader Jiang, Madam Yu, Young master Jiang, Young Madam Jiang, and Young Master Wei." With a bow to show his manners.

Wei Wuxian thought while bowing to show his greeting back with his family, " I think it is sad that I have to pretend that I and Jin Zixuan aren't friends just for his reputation."

They were walking up the stairs to the rooms that the Jiang family is going to stay in when they are there. Another thing that is lucky for everyone is that they get their room so they can have their privacy. The order that they went to is Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan, Jiang Yanli, and Jiang Cheng and the last person is Wei Wuxian, but not like the others Jin Zixuan went with Wei Wuxian, so they can talk before the meeting starts.

In Wei Wuxian guest room

In the beginning, they both were sitting in comfortable silence before they started talking.

Jin Zixuan asked, " How are you doing a-ying?"

Wei Wuxian shakes his head that he is not ready to go to the meeting, but he stands up, so they can go to the meeting before people start looking for them.

In the meeting room

Wei Wuxian and Jin Zixuan when they got to the meeting room. Everyone was already there waiting for them to come.

Jin Guangshan said, " Everyone must be wondering why you guys are here in the first place and it is not for a normal meeting either."

Everyone nodded that they were wondering exactly that. Jin Guangshan said, " The reason that you guys are here is that we are here to react to the original universe, and we are going to watch an important person's story from that universe."

Lan Qiren asked, " Who is the important person that we are going to watch?"

Everyone who knows Wei Wuxian but Jin Zixuan thought, " I hope it is not Wei Wuxian."

Wei Wuxian thought, " I hope that it is not me. I don't want to get any of my hopes up if we do watch me. Like what happens if my siblings treat me better, and me having more friends, and also what happens if I am married in that universe. That would just give me too much hope, and maybe probably make me start dreaming for that to happen in my life too."

Jin Guangshan said, " I don't have a clue who the important person is. We first need to watch to find out."

Everyone nodded that they understood that the person or people that gave Jin Guangshan the information didn't tell him who they were watching from the original universe.

Jin Guangshan said, " Oh, another thing is that some people from the original universe are here but they aren't born yet or they wouldn't be born in this world at all."

After he said that the meeting rooms opened and four people walked out two of them were Lans and one is a Jin and the last person was an Ouyang.

Lan Jingyi said, " Hello everyone My name is Lan Jingyi."

Everyone that knows the Lan sect very well was shocked by the way that this Lan disciple is acting.

While everyone thought that they snapped off their shocking feeling when the Jin member hit Lan Jingyi over the head for him to be quiet.

The other Lan that they saw said in a soft tone, " Hello, my name is Lan Sizuai." He looked at his friends wondering if he should say his parents' names. The reason is that to him when he was watching them come in it seems like Wei Wuxian isn't liked by anyone but Jin Zixuan and he knows that isn't right. Lan Sizuai continued talking, " Birth name Lan Yuan, parents Lan Zhan, country name Lan Wangji, titled Hanguag-jun, and Wei Ying, country name Wei Wuxian, titled Yiling LaoZu."

Everyone was shocked when they heard that information. The people that know Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji all thought that Lan Wangji would never get with someone like Wei Wuxian.

The thing that nobody notices but the juniors saw is that Wei Wuxian had stood up and started walking to the door and the thing is that he looks ready to run and cry from just knowing this information from the original universe, but the thing is that it is not from happiness but from sadness.

Jin Ling whispered to the other three, " Does it look like Da-jiu from this universe isn't liked at all by anyone."

The other three nodded in agreement. Lan Sizuai said, " I think we should go and follow him, so we can talk."

Then Lan Sizuai turned towards that crowd to say, " Everyone us four are going outside to talk with each other for a bit."

After he said that the Junior went out to make sure this Senior Wei of this universe is okay.

In the hallway

All four juniors looked for senior Wei. After a while of looking they saw this universe senior Wei and walked up to him, so they can go talk to him before they have to go back to watch what happened to their seniors in the past.

Lan Sizuai asked softly, " How are you Senior Wei?"

Wei Wuxian looked up and had a shocked look on his face from the question never been asked before, but from his biological parents.

When the juniors saw the look on his face from this universe, Wei Wuxian. All of them started to worry about him wondering why he was shocked that people cared about him at all.

Wei Wuxian showed them a fake smale and said, " I'm okay, but how come you guys care about me. Everyone in this universe hates me or they just don't try to get to me at all." With this sad glossy look in his eyes.

All four juniors were shocked that everyone in this universe hated senior Wei before he started or came around resentful energy.

Lan Jingyi said, " Well be your friends till we go back, and while you can try to act like yourself while here and all of them kinda see the truth a little even though we are watching from another universe there might be some similar thing from here too.

When Wei Wuxian heard that he smiled a real one for the first time in a really long time. He hasn't smiled a real one since his biological parents were alive.

Wei Wuxian said, " I guess we should go back."

All four juniors nodded in agreement and everyone went back to the meeting room.

Back to the meeting room

Jin Ling said, " Hello, everyone we are back! My name is Jin Ling, and my country name is Jin RuLan. Son of Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan.

Everyone wasn't really surprised about this information because they have been engaged since they were little, because of their mothers.

Jin Zixuan thought, " Of course that isn't shocking, but I am not going to agree to marry her till she treats a-xian better, but that probably would never have happened. But maybe watching the original universe it would maybe show a little bit of how he acts here too. And maybe that would help him with his relationship with his sibling, and he starts actually acting like himself."

Ouyang Zizhen said, " Hello, my name is Ouyang Zizhen. Oh, and we have two letters from Lan Sizuai's parents that we are going to read."

Everyone nodded that they understood that they will get to know both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji with how they act and their personality.

Lan Sizuai read the letter out loud and it said:

Dear other universe,

My name is Lan Zhan, country name is Lan Wangji, titled hanguang-jun. The reason why we are making you watch the original universe is, so you guys can learn about each other in some ways and maybe if something is the same you can help save it before it happens.

From, hanguang-jun

Everyone understood what he meant and had agreed with what he said.

Lan Sizuai started to need to read the other letter and it read:

Hello everyone,

I am Wei Ying, country name Wei Wuxian, titled Yiling Laozu. You guys probably already read the letter that's from Lan Zhan. I don't know how you guys from that universe act or how old you guys are. But I hope that everyone there lives a happy life. Maybe not people that had made a lot of my family die and another one where the people that gave me a lot of hate even if they didn't know me at all, but from rumors. But the thing is that when I was making this array. I didn't know what universe that this would take my ducklings to. The thing is I was thinking about what kind of universe I could have sent them to. I have thought of two different ones. One is that, I am being treated right by both Jiang leaders but secretly being abused behind doors, and because of that everyone hates me with the way that he acts, but the thing is that is not the real him. The other thought was that I was adopted into a different clan instead of Yunmeng Jiang, but I don't really know what happened there. It would really depend on which clan adopted me or whoever did adopt me. Oh, and also before the juniors leave, can one of you guys write about your universe in a letter and give it to one of the juniors.

From Wei Wuxian

After Lan Sizuai read the letter everyone was shocked with how different this Wei Wuxian was to theirs, but another thing is that everyone is wondering if the first idea that the original Wei Wuxian could have been their own universe.

While the juniors were shocked with how close Senior Wei had guessed about this universe.

Ouyang Zizhen said, " Ok, everyone lets start watching, so everyone, even us from the original universe, wants to find out what happened in the past."

Everyone nodded that they understood and all were ready to watch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 17K 28
Wei Wuxian was a mischievous person. Everyone knew it. Upon going into the Coud Recesses to attend the 3 month lecture, this was something Lan Zhan h...
84K 4.9K 75
As a child, Wei Wuxian had been rescued from living on the streets and taken in by the Lans. Being haunted by his past, he slowly got better in the c...
71.9K 4.6K 29
With his Shijie is gone, the Wen remnant is gone, the whole cultivation world is going against him..... Wei Wuxian won't forgive anyone. Wei Wuxian...
167K 9.2K 29
Wei Ying had long ago mastered a dark art. One which, should any fond out, would put a target on his back. When the Jiang's took him in, he made sure...