OFF-SIDE

By salmaslibrary

Life was all good and sweet. Until a thing then another started slipping from between my hands without notici... More

CHARACTERS + TWS + TROPES
𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖘𝖎𝖝
𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝖙𝖊𝖓
𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞
𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞
𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉

𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

11.2K 174 57
By salmaslibrary

Octavia
"Sometimes I believe that if You were never born
Life would've been much better."
I wake up, startled by the fucking memory and breathing hard , sweat gathering on my forehead rhythimitically with the fast rises of my chest , I quickly scan the place around me then immediately release a relieved breath when I realize I'm in my room, not at...no I'll never wake up there again it's fine , I'm safe everything is fine.

"Finally." A voice comes behind me and I freeze , holy hell no it's not him right? he finally comes into view still in his earlier navy shirt and his stupid grin , "what the hell are you doing-here??" I ask shocked and suddenly scared , what the hell would Xander do ? Hell no.

"Hey calm down it's okay." He says softly when he notices my expression , "you were tired so I brought you home." He says calmly still watching me carefully, "I do remember that actually, but you left after that?" I mean to say it normally but it comes out as a question somehow , "yeah , you must be a fast sleeper then because when I came back I found you already sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up." He says so calmly as if it's fucking normal for a stranger like him to stay in my house, my room.

"When you came back? Why the hell did you come here again?" I ask confused , he slightly looks down and smile at me again "umm-I forgot something with you." He says with a big stupid grin on his face , I can't help but smile back and his eyebrows hit his hairline "what?" I ask "nah you just rarely smile so I was surprised a little." He says making my smile immediately fall and I harden my expressions.

"Jesus you do that a lot too." He says shaking his head , "do what?" I raise a challenging brow , "glare at me." He says shrugging his shoulder, before I speak he adds "wait is that your love language , sweetheart? I mean I wouldn't mind it." He says but I don't really focus on all what he just said , sweetheart fuck.

"Ok so what the hell did you forget with me?" I ask going back to the main subject and he clears his throat suddenly looking nervous or shy?? Hell are you kidding , realization creeps through me "you're lying , aren't you?" I ask giving him a "rare" smile , "maybe?"I laugh and he joins me too.

"Why did you come back , Nash?" I ask him quietly , he scratches the back of his neck "I genuinely don't know." He answers so quietly I don't know , that's the second time he answers to me with "I don't know." , "do you normally "not know" lots of shit like that?" I ask teasingly.

"Nah Not really , I guess I just don't know when it comes to you." He says smiling , "that's cheesy." I smile playfully , "hey I like this side of yours more." , I let my expression fall again , enjoying the way his eyes widen a little "well , since you're going to be my boyfriend I guess you should accept all sides of me." I say and his eyebrows shoot up "so you accepted my offer?" He asks like a happy kid lightly clapping his hands together.

I don't know , well yes I accepted it I'll get a lot of shit from that deal too , but I think there's going to be one tiny problem.... "What? It's okay if you're still hesitant, take your time." He says his voice sincere , "no no I accept it and everything but..." I say and let it drift off , "but what?" His brows furrow , but before I get to answer the question a knock on the door startles me and I slightly flinch.

"Octavia , you in here?" A voice asks from the other side , "yeah dad come in." I tell him putting on my perfect fake smile before he does, "hey honey how's everything?I haven't seen you since..forever." He says softly and pulls me into a hug not noticing the guy across the bed who has his mouth open in surprise , okay I mean I already saw that coming.

He clears his throat audibly and dad finally looks in his direction , "what-the fuck?" Dad mutters under his breath looking at me with his eyes wide , like he's waiting for an explanation, you're not getting one dad so sorry, "what the fuck , indeed." Nash talks , "what are you doing here , Spencer?" He says and Nash gives me a helpless look and I shake my head , no.

"Anyone here tell me what the fuck is going on?" Dad finally snaps , I clear my throat "um I have something to tell you dad..." I say wary of my choice of words , "what?" He asks seeming suddenly worried , then he looks-no glares at Nash "what the fuck did you do?" He shouts , "he didn't do anything okay?" I answer before he gets more angry at him , "why don't you just say what's going on here?" He asks impatiently , so I tell him, everything.

He stays quiet for a moment , me and Nash keep exchanging worried looks , he stands up slowly "I realize I told you to get a girlfriend , Spencer but I definitely wasn't referring to my daughter." He yells , his voice still angry , Nash opens his mouth to speak but I shut him off "he didn't know that I was your daughter , besides he gave me choices I could've said no , but I agreed dad , this will help me too just like it'll help him." I say and my dad shakes his head like he's disappointed , "you think you'll handle the whole fucking social media? You didn't think about it , did you? You think you'll handle it when people call you things ? Or when they get annoyed of you?" He laughs bitterly still shaking his head, I didn't really think about it but I genuinely don't give a fuck about what people say, they can go screw themselves.

"Yes dad , I can handle all this I'm not a little girl anymore , I can handle what people are going to say because honestly they can say whatever they want, I don't care." I say shrugging my shoulder because that's the truth, he inhales a breath and let it out like he's trying to calm himself "okay octavia , it's your choice after all I'm not going to force you but I don't agree with this." He says quietly and I knew it , I knew he wouldn't agree , but it doesn't matter anymore , I'm not going to live like he wants me to.

His attention goes back to Nash who's watching us quietly , his lips parted like he's surprised "and you Spencer , never and I mean fucking never mention anything about my daughter infront of the team, at least in my fucking presence" He says , "hurt her and I'll fucking erase you , got me?" He goes on and Nash nods his head slowly , his eyes finding mine holding a spark I've never seen before , with a small smile tugging his lips and I give him one in return.

***

After my dad left , he insisted that we were going to have dinner together and talk as he planned in the first place and also ignore the fact that he "kidnapped" me this morning , so he promised he'll come pick me up at 8.

It's still 3 tho so i have time , and now I'm staring at two idiots who are narrowing their eyes at me "what?" I ask them confused , "why the fuck would you agree on doing that?" Adrian asks first almost sounding-angry? , "why the "fuck" wouldn't I?" I shoot back, "hey, guys calm down okay I know you're shocked Adrian but it's her choice after all." Lana says calmly , her lips thinning in a line as she thinks and I internally kiss her hand for saving me, "I'm not shocked Lana , I'm fucking worried." He goes back to his favorite curse word , "worried about what Adrian?" I ask trying to make my voice calm because as much as I appreciate his concern , it's not needed right now.

He releases a shaky breath and holds up a finger "look, I'm just-I mean what if he hurt you, Octavia ? What if the cameras and the whole "famous" people life is too much for you? What if-when you break up everyone-turns against you because he's everyone's favorite person?" He hisses under his breath and closes his eyes for a moment like he's calming himself , I put my hands on his and he forces his eyes open , they soften a little , and I give him a reassured smile.

"I'll be fine Adrian , and if we start to talk about what "ifs" we'll never be finished , but I promise you if anything happens you'll be the first one to know , well besides her." I motion to Lana and she smiles a little , I turn my gaze to her "I'm worried too but I'm not Adrian , just be careful and if he did anything I'd love to beat the shit out of him , look what I learned in my Taekwondo class." She stands up to show me a pose and I smile , Adrian laughs under his breath.

"Just be careful, Tavi." He says softly , "ughh , am I ever going to get rid of that name?" I ask narrowing my eyes to slits as I look between them both , Lana is trying not to laugh and he somewhat contains a serious expression , "never." He replies , Lana laughs and He finally smiles at me as I release a relieved breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 109 26
Alice Ambrose a 17 year old girl who suffered the loss of her mother. She pushed everyone aside focusing on one thing she promised her mother. To bec...
175K 5K 47
He usually prefers his employees to be less...bubbly. Energetic. A little more like him, essentially. But there was something about her the moment sh...
162K 2.6K 28
Vanessa Collins; outgoing, loud, kind, has never had someone put her first. But when's she's stuck hanging around a bunch of football players, does s...
991K 17.2K 43
'she was his light, he was her darkness. he would do anything for her, as long as it meant he would see her smile once more. some people would say th...