A Blind Date (Completed)

By Astroina

"Riley?" I asked and she looked up from her phone. One of her eyebrows was raised. "Yes?" she asked and that... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11 (I Fell in love with my Best Friend)
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14 ( Way too much sex )
Part 15
The Final Chapter
!!!

Now what?

1.1K 21 1
By Astroina

So, here's the thing :

I wanted to make a series of this story. Ash & Riley was supposed to meet each other in 7 different era. From the dark middle ages to the space age.

They were supposed to meet in conservative culture.

And they were supposed to meet each other in a totally free world as well (Where no one judges you for your looks/sex/sexuality)

It was supposed to be a fun little project for me.

Sadly though I had to give up because of overwork. But, now I might continue.

Regardless, I would like to thank all of you guys for reading it. And hope you meet your significant other in a sweet way. Love for you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 378 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...
4.5M 87.1K 36
Proud Watty Winner "I can't let you go Gabriel", My eyes grew wide I didn't know what to do I was shocked Ash was kissing me and I like it all my tho...
9.2K 773 31
"So this is it then," Aaron Knowles spoke softly, "this is where it ends." He didn't even respond. Instead Caleb Jefferson rushed towards him, wrapp...
2.1M 75.7K 99
{I wrote this in 7th grade, so I apologize for how poorly it may have been written. It's a little cringey but a lot of you seem to really enjoy it HA...