Bonded: A Min Yoongi x OC Sou...

By JiminBeJammin

Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
πŸ”₯23πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯24πŸ”₯
25
πŸ”₯26πŸ”₯
27
28
πŸ”₯29πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯30πŸ”₯
31
32
33
34
πŸ”₯35πŸ”₯
36
37
πŸ”₯38πŸ”₯
39
πŸ”₯40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New Book Alert🚨
46
πŸ”₯47πŸ”₯
48
πŸ”₯49πŸ”₯
50
51
52
πŸ”₯53πŸ”₯
54
55
πŸ”₯56πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯57πŸ”₯
58
59
πŸ”₯60πŸ”₯
61
62
63
πŸ”₯64πŸ”₯
65
66
68
69
70
πŸ”₯71πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯72πŸ”₯
73
74
75
76
πŸ”₯77πŸ”₯
78
πŸ”₯79πŸ”₯
80
81
82
πŸ”₯83πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯84πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯85πŸ”₯
86
Epilogue

πŸ”₯67πŸ”₯

5.4K 253 39
By JiminBeJammin

Crystal woke up earlier than her alarm, her need for the bathroom outweighing her will to sleep longer. Right away, she noticed Yoongi wasn't in bed—probably somewhere tucked away writing. His sleep schedule had been all over the place lately because he simply couldn't put down the pen once inspiration struck.

Seeing as she only had about 30 minutes before she would have to get up anyways, she decided to go ahead and get ready. However, she looks down at the clothes she'd set out for the day and tsks, thinking back to what she'd told Yoongi the night before. A smirk crosses her face as she searches for another outfit—definitely something sexier. She needed him eating out of the palm of her hand. Once they landed in Daegu, they had to stop by their hotel first anyways so she'd change into something more appropriate to meet his family in there.

"Perfect," she mumbles to herself as she finds the clothes she was looking for without having to dig too far inside her suitcase. Those suitcases Hobi got her for her birthday were super spacious inside and able to fit a lot of stuff.

She takes her clothes and toiletry bag in the bathroom and gets to work doing her morning routine, simple makeup consisting of bold, winged liner, mascara, and glossy nude lips; and then barrel curling her hair. She slips on her outfit—black, high waisted leather shorts courtesy of her latest shopping trip; a silky, beige colored v neck shirt, and black chunky heeled sandals. She opted for thin, gold, layered Chanel necklaces, matching dangling earrings, and the watch she'd bought to match with Yoongi's. There was a good chance that he'd be wearing it today considering it was now his favorite watch and he wanted to get her money's worth as he said.

She chuckles at the memory of his "you're crazy" look when he saw the price tag on that baby, but he couldn't help but admire it too. There was no denying it was a beautiful piece. Speaking of the piece, her eyes widened as she checked the time. Over 45 minutes had passed much too quickly and she only had about 20 minutes left if she wanted to make her own coffee before she left.

She strategically runs her hands through her hair and feathers her bang, giving it a soft, romantic look before putting all her hair products away. After rifling through her bag of perfumes, she chooses her Dolce and Gabana The Only One—a sweet, sensual fragrance that smelled mostly of orange blossom, coconut, jasmine, and vanilla.

"Damn I look good," she whispers, taking a rare, self doting moment to appreciate the woman staring back at her in the mirror.

One last look and she was done, putting her stuff back in her suitcase and grabbing her carry on bag, doing one last sweep of the room to make sure she had everything.

"Need help Noona?" JK asks, stopping when he passed the room and saw her with her suitcase in hand.

"Sure. Everyone will thank you for not having to hear this thing clank down every step out there," she says, making him chuckle.

"Ooh, you look good," Sehee compliments, both stepping out of their rooms at the same time.

"Thank you," Crystal smiles.

"Hold up, let me ask you something real quick, but first, you smell good too. Damn send me some recs," she exclaims, making her laugh.

"I'm gonna take this down," JK says and Crystal nods, shouting thanks behind him as she made a detour to he and Sehee's room.

"I got you. What's up?" Crystal asks.

"I just wanted to check in and make sure you were okay. I'm not trying to be in your business but things have been noticeably tense lately...and I haven't heard your playlist in a while."

Crystal laughs. "Everything's cool now. We hashed it out last night. Of course he was reading into things too much when it came to Myungsoo," she says and they both roll their eyes.

"I swear, if they don't try to get to know him soon—I'm locking them in a room together or something. Anyways, I'm glad you two talked things out. Looks like y'all about to be doing a whole lot more than talking on that plane. I see you," Sehee grins, giving her a knowing look.

"Actually, I'm holding out. He thought shit was sweet last night because we made up. I told him he has to work for it now, so this is just added torture," she says, gesturing to her outfit.

"You are something else. I'll tell you now, you're gonna need iron will not to do anything on that long ass plane ride. I can be mad as hell at Kook but if we're alone long enough—one look and my legs spread like peanut butter on bread. This bond is something else I tell you," Sehee exclaims and they both bust out laughing.

"You are crazy girl. I'd like to think I have a little more self control than that, but if I don't, there's always plan B—licky, no sticky," she says, making Sehee wheeze.

"See this is why I love you. Get out of here and go give him hell wicho sexy ass brain," Sehee grins, leaning against the bed as she laughed.

"I need to for real. I gotta make coffee before we leave. See you in a week bitch," Crystal says, after checking her watch.

"Alright! Good luck meeting the family. You're gonna need it," she says and Crystal chuckles at the shade in her tone.

It was an unspoken truth that the majority of the members, as well as Sehee weren't the biggest fans of Yoongi's mother. Hell, he didn't even get along with the woman half the time. It worried Crystal a little, but she was grateful for the little tidbits she'd been getting. At least she wouldn't be blindsided if shit went left. Still, she would put all this to the back of her mind and start with a clean state though. She likes forming her own opinions when meeting new people.

She makes her way down to the kitchen where Jin, Joon, and JK are sitting at the island and Yoongi is just turning off the stove.

"Good morning," she sings, making her way over to him to peek over his shoulder.

"Good...morning love," he says, doing a double take when he sees her.

"Whatcha got there?" she asks, looking down at the plate and cup in his hands.

"I—I uh made you a quick breakfast and some coffee," he says, a little breathily after inhaling her scent.

It was subtle, but she noticed his nostrils flare just the tiniest bit, the scent of her perfume mixing with the sweet smell of the coffee in his hand.

"Aw, that was really thoughtful of you. Thanks jagi," she smiles, leaning in to just barely graze the corner of his lips with hers as she takes the items from his hands and makes her way around the island to have a seat.

"You're welcome," he says, frowns forming on his face when his members start to snicker, having just watched him damn near lose his whole mind over her.

"Have you eaten yet Yoongs?" she asks, enjoying the omelet he'd made her.

"I ate mine while I was cooking yours," he replies, grabbing his coffee cup leaning against the counter by the coffee maker.

Just as she expected, he had on his watch as well and she notices that his outfit is a bit more fitted than what he usually wears to the airport. She surveyed him from head to toe—Nike hat, fitted gray joggers, fitted white V neck tshirt, with gray and white Jordan 1's. A thin silver chain rested on his clavicles and his right wrist had quite a few silver and black bracelets to match the black watch on his left wrist. As he brought his coffee cup to his lips, there was the unmistakable glint from the rings that adorned his fingers.

"We'll played Min Yoongi, well played," she thinks, being extra careful to keep her thoughts to herself.

Let the games begin.

Crystal made herself comfortable, taking off her seatbelt once they were cruising in the air and it was safe to do so. Yoongi does the same, watching her like a hawk as she pulls a book out of her bag.

"What?" she asks, feeling his gaze burning holes in the side of her face.

"You look really sexy today,"he compliments bluntly.

"Thanks, not so shabby yourself," she grins, making him scoff.

"Not too shabby?! What kind of compliment is that?" he exclaims, making her laugh.

"I was joking, simmer down. You know how good you look. Did you not look in the mirror today?" she asks, making him smirk.

"Did you?" he recants and she nods.

"I did actually. One does not achieve this level of greatness without doing so. I know I look good," she says, gesturing to herself.

"Shit, better than good. You know how I feel about you in leather," he says, a bit of a groan in his voice.

"I do," she confirms with a smug smirk.

"Oh that's just evil Crystal—like putting the prettiest slice chocolate cake in front of me and telling me I can't have any," he says, making her laugh.

"Did you just compare me to dessert?" she jokes, knowing that chocolate cake is actually his favorite.

"I'm just saying—there's an awful lot of similarities. You most certainly smell like a dessert, another thing to torture me with huh?" he asks, leaning in close so that his nose barely grazed her neck as he inhaled.

"Like you aren't trying to do the same in these dick print advertising sweatpants, the tight shirt, the rings,"she exclaims, gesturing to him.

"It's obviously working on the both of us so what's stopping us? Hm? You know I'll keep my word and get to know what's his face—just for you,"he says, making her giggle.

"I'm holding us up not because I don't trust your word, but because you need to suffer the consequences of your actions. You hurt my poor, little heart a few times over the last three weeks and one apology isn't enough," she says.

"I'll apologize a thousand times if that's what you need me to do. It's not even just about the sex now, I promise. I'll even get down on my knees," he says, attempting to get out of his seat.

"No need. Just keep apologizing—not all at once, but every once in a while," she says, bringing back some humor into the situation.

"Okay, whatever you want. Here, let me rub your feet," he says.

"Are you serious or not because that sounds hella good," she grins and he smiles back, sitting on the floor in front of her so he could take her heels off.

"Did you put perfume on your feet too?!" he exclaims , making her laugh.

"No! That's my lotion you're smelling," she giggles.

"If I bite you in my sleep, you can't blame me for it when you literally smell edible—like cake," he says, his nose skimming her ankle.

"There you go comparing me to dessert again," she giggles, flexing her toes as he hits a ticklish spot.

"Like I said, there are similarities," he smirks, his tongue poking his cheek as he focused on digging his thumbs into her arch.

"You can eat both I know," she teases  rolling her eyes at the obviousness of the joke.

"It's not just the act of eating. It's the experience, the indulgence of you will," he says, looking up at her.

"The indulgence? Hm, okay," she says, as he switches to her other foot.

"Don't believe me? Close your eyes," he says, making her scoff playfully.

"Really Yoongi?"

"Just humor me."

"Okay, my eyes are closed."

"Good, now picture yourself at the table at your favorite restaurant."

"Done," she says, picturing this little ducked off cafe in Seoul that was her absolute favorite.

"The waiter just cleared your entree and asks if you want dessert. You don't even have to look at the menu because it's your favorite and you know it's gonna taste amazing because you've had it frequently here and it never disappoints."

She nods, imagining the Southern style peach cobbler the little restaurant offered. She remembered tasting it for the first time and all the times after that and how good it was each and every time.

"The waiter sits it in front of you and the presentation is amazing. Not only is it beautiful to look at, but the aroma makes your mouth water doesn't it? So what do you do? You taste it. You indulge as the flavors explode in your mouth just like you knew they would. You devour it and you savor every warm, sweet, thick, decadent bite until it's gone. It was the perfect finish after a good meal so what do you do now? You fantasize about when you'll be able to come back and enjoy it again. So, for me jagi—you and dessert have a lot of similarities."

Crystal kept her eyes closed and tried not to melt out of her seat.

Inhale

Exhale

You can do this.

She felt like she'd just listened to the dirtiest erotica starring her favorite porn star when in actuality her soulmate, who happened to have an orgasm inducing voice, had just made something as innocent as enjoying your favorite dessert sound downright filthy.

And she loved it.

He knew just what to do and say to get her hot and bothered; and honestly she doesn't even know why she's surprised by it anymore. Not even two hours into the flight and her pussy was drooling for him already, untouched.

"You are evil," she says, shaking her head.

"Am not. In fact, I'm so not evil that I have an offer for you that I think you'd like—especially considering your current predicament," he says, standing on his knees between her thighs.

"And what is that?" she asks, searching his face for mischief.

"We don't have to have sex, well penetration. Until I've proved to you that I really am sorry—and I do plan to make it up to you— I'll just go down on you when you want me to," he says, his hands kneading her thighs.

"That's it?" She asks and he nods.

"That's it. I get to taste you at least and you get to stand your ground...and ride my tongue whenever you want," he grins, swiping his tongue across his bottom lip.

"Alright, deal, but no funny business," she says and he nods.

"I promise," he says, holding one hand up.

"Ok—" was all she got out of her mouth before he was practically dragging her to the little bedroom in the back and zipping her shorts down.

She lifts her ass off the bed to help him remove them and as soon as he does, he dives in, licking her through her lacy panties.

"Yoongi, fuckkk," she drawls, putting one leg up on his shoulder as he nuzzles her panties out of the way with his nose before diving back in.

"Delicious every time," he murmurs against her before putting his tongue back to work, his hands under her ass to pull her up closer to his face.

Every lick and slurp was more erratic than the last as he pleasured her with the intensity of a starved man with a plate of his favorite dessert—and Crystal could only let herself be feasted upon—mere seconds away from cumming already. She couldn't even warn him before the wave crashed over her, the indicator being the way her fist tightened in his hair and the way her body locked and shook in his grip—all sounds stuck in her throat. Even then, he shoved his tongue in as far as he could, just so he could feel her walls tremble and squeeze around his tongue, drowning his tastebuds with his favorite elixir. Sweet release came for him as well, the wet spot forming on his joggers proof. Even if he didn't get to fully indulge, he still got the perfect finish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.1K 38
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" β˜†. β˜†. β˜†. K...
155K 5.6K 68
Taehyung and Jungkook end up with the same soulmate. When you turn 21, the name of your soulmate appears on your body. Usually, you only get one sou...
71.9K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
204K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...