Parachute | Harry Styles Shor...

By cheriecherieboo

When Blue starts a four-week writing program, she doesn't expect to become quick friends with the moody stude... More

1 - How Convenient!
2 - You Better!
3 - Well done!
4 - I'm Sorry!
5 - It Hurts!
6 - Zarry!
7 - No!
8 - Betrayal!
9 - Calm Down!
10 - That's Life!
11 - Holiday, Part 1!
12 - Holiday, Part 2!
Happy Valentine!
When Harry met Ma!
My Baby!
My Baby Part 2!
Blue & Harry!
The Styles!
Very Preggers!
Best Dad!
Babymoon - Instagram Stories
Happy Birthday H!

Milf & Dilf hours!

1.6K 68 49
By cheriecherieboo

Sign & Verbal = normal. BSL = Italics.

Blue has been pregnant before and she knows what it feels like. To rephrase, she's been pregnant with twins and that's double the pregnancy.

This third unexpected baby and third pregnancy is slightly different. It's almost like the first pregnancy that she didn't know existed until they unfortunately lost it.

This time around, it feels a little too easy than planned and she's not complaining. The main goal is for her to take it easy on herself and have a healthy journey till the baby joins them.

Right now, they're on one of their "take it easy lists" and it involves a little trip to a beautiful country town. Blue is at a good stage to travel with her adorable bump and Harry believes he has become more protective than usual.

It was hard enough to leave the twins at home with his mum but now he feels extra protective of Blue and their precious bump.

The little house they're staying in is possibly one of the prettiest places he has seen in ages and the hosts are extremely kind to them. They've been here for a few days and they're already ready to head back home to their babies.

It's just that with new places, comes new cravings for Blue and right now she has to satisfy her soup craving.

Hand in hand, they silently walk into the little cafe owned by their hosts and Blue wiggles in excitement as she anticipates having her hot soft tofu stew with extra chives tonight.

Harry smiles at how adorable she is and he keeps instinctively checking whenever she excitedly pats her bump.

"This is going to be so yummy, I can already taste it," she signs and speaks, wiggling in excitement.

"Do you want to calm down a little?" Harry raises an eyebrow.

"Nope," Blue caresses her bump and sticks out her tongue.

"You're like Dawn after too much sugar," he smiles a little.

"I need to video call my baby girl," she immediately pouts.

"We will do that once you get your soup, okay?" Harry assures her.

"Okay," she sighs a little.

"Come here," he steps closer and tenderly kisses her forehead.

Blue softly wraps her arms around him and basks in the moment for some seconds before the joys of pregnancy hits her right in the bladder.

She squeals and jumps away from the comforting hug.

"Your child is mean," she groans, pointing at her belly.

"What's wrong?" Harry is largely amused.

"I need to pee so bad," she looks around and points at a door.

"Do you need anything? How can I help?" he grows concerned.

"I still know how to pee, just wait for me," Blue kisses him with a smile and hurries away.

Harry awkwardly watches her talk to a waiter and clearly get directions based on their gesticulations.

Blue happily takes the door and is out of his sight. He looks around and notices how peacefully empty the space is. It makes him a little relieved because it reduces the chance of human interaction.

However, tonight is not his lucky night because there's someone here.

Harry looks up to see her gracefully walk in. It's a beautiful woman with her hair tucked under a fedora hat that's paired with a simple summer dress.

She has an enchanting smile and he watches her walk over to him, digging into her tote bag with the other hand.

"These people told me my food would be ready now, can you imagine that?" the woman rants and looks up.

The sight of the beautiful curly haired man throws her off and she gives him a soft smile. He looks a little uncomfortable but she's not sure if that's it.

There's a little distance between them and Harry slowly focuses on her lips, in case they will have to do more talking. She gets out her wallet from the bag and shakes her head in disappointment.

Harry studies her facial expression and he can tell that she's upset. The woman looks at him and exhales, trying not to be a nag at a holiday cafe.

"I'm sorry, I'm just hungry," she waves it off with a smile.

Thankfully, she enunciates in an almost perfect manner and Harry understands by reading her lips.

This relaxes him and he clears his throat with a little more confidence than expected.

"It's....fine," he replies, hoping it makes sense.

The woman catches how different he obviously sounds and she shrugs it off with a small smile.

"Are you on holiday?" she asks.

"Yes," Harry says.

"Me too. Are you here alone?" she asks, politely.

Harry doesn't catch this because he looks to check if Blue is done and he calmly returns his attention to the sweet woman before him.

"S-Sorry," he breathes out with a weak smile.

A knowing smile shows on her face and she nods in understanding.

"Here alone?" she enunciates even better.

"No...you?" he asks, actually having a verbal conversation.

"I'm here with my partner, I'm Carla," Carla introduces herself with her wide smile.

This is one of the words he struggles the hardest with and he knows that because people often tell him it's not said correctly.

It's ironic because that word is his name and it's a weird joke to tell. He clears his throat again.

"Harry," he is almost tempted to start signing from here on.

He's been clearly gesticulating in the conversation and it's a thin line for him to descend into full British Sign Language.

The woman gives him a soft smile and she nods in understanding as she takes the initiative to figure out what the name obviously is. She lands on the most obvious word and quickly nods.

"That's a nice name, Harry," she says, hoping to be right.

"Yes," he awkwardly says, hoping he was right.

"You have a different accent, are you from the UK?" Carla smiles.

"Yes," Harry is loving these one word replies he can easily provide.

"Amazing, I'm American," she rolls her eyes.

The waiter waves at her and she breathes out in relief, excited about her food. Harry catches her reaction and turns to see the waiter saying stuff to her.

Carla catches the little hearing aid nestled in his ear as he turns and her suspicions make more sense.

Harry points at the waiter with a smile and turns back to Carla.

"For...you?" he asks.

"Yes. Thank you for the company," Carla shakily signs "thank you" with a smile.

This actually makes Harry blush and feels caught but largely relieved. He also signs a heartfelt thank you to her and waves as she hurries to get her order.

As the woman leaves, he feels someone nudge him on the side and he turns to see Blue giving him a mischievous smile.

"Were you flirting with that pretty woman?" she asks, raising her eyebrow.

"I just had a full on conversation, watch how you address me," he smirks, feeling proud of himself.

"Or what? Go on," she smiles, staring at him.

"Did you hear anything we discussed?" Harry softly touches her face.

"Yes, she has a vibrant voice and laugh," Blue replies.

"Great, so can you tell me her name? I'm not sure I got it from her lips," he blushes, feeling shy.

Blue smiles in understanding and leans closer. Watching him engage with a stranger was extremely random and heartwarming at the same time.

This is someone who starts walking the other way when people say hi to him and now he doesn't mean freely chatting with a stranger in another town.

"C-A-R-L-A, sweet name," she spells out the name with her fingers.

"Oh, nice," he says and nods.

The bump loudly growls in hunger and Blue widens her eyes in shock. She quickly takes Harry's palm and places it on her bump.

He immediately gets serious and concerned as she does this.

"Baby is hungry," she enunciates clearly for him.

"Was it a kick?" he quickly asks with a smile.

"Something like that," she nods with a smile.

Harry tenderly brings his palm to the bump and the host joins them with a warm smile on her face. This smile can either mean good or bad news regarding the food.

The woman now knows that communicating with Blue means facing Harry for his understanding as well.

"So we have some news regarding your food," the woman softly says.

"Please don't tell me there's no soup," Blue says and signs at the same time.

"Your soft tofu stew is actually ready, we want to know if you'll be having any sides with it," the woman explains.

"Gosh, yes I want some white rice," Blue eagerly replies, placing a hand on her bump to support herself.

The woman nods and hurriedly walks away. This makes Blue exhale in relief and she turns to Harry, and he's just smiling in admiration.

It's wholesome watching her be so passionate about her food but he understands the woman's cravings can be quite chaotic.

He gently leans closer and kisses her forehead, feeling her relax against him.

"Easy breaths, you will eat, okay?" Harry assures her.

"Thank you, I love you," she hums in appreciation and kisses the corner of his mouth.

Blue softly exhales and caresses her restless bump because the kicks are getting chaotic. She catches the scent approaching them and Harry inhales the flavour coming their way.

This makes Blue wiggle in excitement and he gently holds her, basically remembering how Dawn also gets excited on the sight of food.

The woman smiles as she sets the tray of freshly cooked food on a table near them and she gestures at them to settle down.

Harry watches his partner happily sit down and inhale the food before going straight to dig in. The woman turns to him and gives him a solid thumbs up.

"Good?" she asks.

"Y-Yes, thank you," Harry nods as she talks and signs.

"Great, enjoy your dinner," the woman says, walking away.

"This is so good," Blue is careful as she eats the hot soup.

Harry smiles as he settles down before her and watches her eat.

She hands him the extra spoon and he slowly shakes his head in disagreement, letting her do her thing.

"Eat," he tells her.

"You have to taste this," she gently pushes a spoonful of soup to his mouth.

Without arguing, he tastes the soup and is also impressed. Blue smiles as she continues eating and he gets out his phone to take pictures of her enjoying her meal.

The trip comes to an end pretty soon and he wants to make sure they gather enough memories because their trip will be completely different from this one.

Right now, they have two beautiful children waiting for them at home. The next trip will have all three children and they're not even prepared to think about that.

Harry takes a few pictures and smiles at his beautiful person. He lightly taps the table to get her attention and shows her some pictures.

"Your face is so perfect," he says.

"And chubby, don't forget that," she rolls her eyes.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Harry scoffs.

"Well, it's not but it's definitely evidence that my body has changed," Blue explains.

"Can I still tell you that you're even more beautiful than ever?" he hums, staring at his person.

Blue pouts with a mouthful of food and she bats her eyes, fighting her heavily hormonal emotions.

"I don't want to cry as I eat," she mumbles, slowly chewing her food.

"Please, don't cry," he leans closer, rubbing a thumb around her cheeks.

"But you're being so sweet to me," Blue sniffs away her incoming tears.

"It's the truth. You're the mother of our children and you're such an amazing person," he softly smiles at her.

"I love you so much, okay?" She gives him a small smile in appreciation.

"I love you too, please eat," he calmly points at the food before her.

This makes her giggle and she resumes eating her meal. Harry admires the pictures and sees a video call coming in from his mother.

It's just perfect because he knows she wants to check in on them. He answers the call and to his shock, it's Dawn's beautiful eyes blinking right at him.

Harry giggles on seeing his little twin and she cheers in excitement.

Blue instantly snaps her head up on hearing that voice and goes emotional on hearing her baby girl's voice.

"Dawny, my baby," Blue coos, gesturing at Harry to turn the phone around.

Harry simply moves his chair closer to her and places the phone on the table for everyone to see each other properly.

"Mama, I miss ya," Dawn groans, holding Dylan close like he's her personal toy.

"I miss you baby. Hi Dylan, Hi babies," Blue sniffs away her tears, waving at them.

"Hi Mama," Dylan calmly says and looks away, very shy.

"Sending you so many kisses," Harry blows kisses at his babies.

Dawn lets out a squeal and it looks like she's dragging Dylan back to the screen, and he lets out his own scream in annoyance.

"Stop grabbing your brother," Anne panics in the background.

"The twins are fighting," Blue taps Harry with a small smile.

As the parents struggle to understand what's happening, the screen shows the phone falling off with one more scream from a twin and the call ends.

Harry laughs at the obvious chaos and he turns to Blue.

"Feeling better?" he asks, noticing her relaxed face.

"I didn't know how much I missed them till I saw their faces," she replies with a smile.

"We're seeing them soon, okay? I just need you to rest and enjoy our trip," Harry leans closer and kisses her head.

Blue doesn't plan to but receiving the kiss makes her lean into her man. She softly wraps her arms around him and leans her side into him.

Harry smiles, understanding that she's slightly emotional right now and he just loves her so much to want to keep protecting her.

They stay in the beautiful cafe with their food, enjoying the warm summer breeze hitting their skins and the sweet summer evening before them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.3K 47
˚.ΰΌ„| π—•π—Ÿπ—¨π—˜ π—™π—Ÿπ—”π— π—˜π—¦ ♑⋆.ೃ࿔* 【 π™·π™°πšπšπšˆ π™Ώπ™Ύπšƒπšƒπ™΄πš 】༄*ΰ³ƒβ‹…Β°βœ§ Β° . Β· ΰΌ„ ⇲ こんにけは𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒 when a boy who Likes a girl, W...
581K 26K 57
With the limited time they have, she teaches him how to love. And he teaches her how to let go. Copyright Β© 2018 by jayscitylights. All Rights Rese...
58.2K 676 16
"You liked him this whole time?" "Not... not the whole time..." β€’ Your kinda basic college love story :) The updates may be a little slow, but I will...
383K 7.5K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...