T𝕙𝕖 Jeon Ƭwιɴs |𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔�...

Από ggukie_69

'Why do you look like the female version of Jungkook?' 'Hey! Why are you copying me!!!' Entering in to the H... Περισσότερα

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Exclusive
89
90
Interview(?)
Book-02 published

53

768 39 11
Από ggukie_69

Turn on the song for more vibe. (Song-seventeen left and right)

AUTHOR'S POV

Past
Random Day

It was a random day with only Y/N and Jung hyun. They just came back from their sibling date. Suddenly Jung hyun's phone rang. He answered the call with a confusion face. Y/N didn't bothered much as she started to look for some snakes. BTS members were in the HYBE since they have a lot of schedules.

'Y/N. Don't open the chips!'

'Why oppa?'

'We have to leave now.'

'Why? Did something happened?' She asked as she started to worry.

'No. Actually I was called by one of the directors of BTS members.'

'Huh?! Why? Is Jungkook oppa okay?!'

'Yes. They are all fine. But we need to go. They have a surprise for us. Basically you since I already know about it. Wait let me call Jiwoo noona.'

'What? Jiwoo onnie will also come? What in the world is happening?!'

'Nothing. Let's go.'

Jung hyun took Y/N's hand and walked towards his car. He opened the passenger seat for her and after she sat down, he sat on the driver's seat. He called Jiwoo aka Hoseok's big sister. They talked a bit and Jung hyun informed Y/N that Jiwoo is already going to the HYBE. So he also started the car.

Y/N being an impatient girl and on top that the Jeon Jungkook's twin, couldn't just sit down and wait. So she tried her best to pursue her older brother.

'I hate you!'

'Awww. I love you too baby sis. Also you will love it. If I tell you now about the news, then the guys will miss look of yours.'

'Yeah yeah whatever!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Where are you taking me oppa?'

'We are going to the canteen since we both are not that familiar with HYBE's maze building. If we go by ourselves then we will get stuck and won't even know where we are.'

'I know. Just like Soobin and Beomgyu.' Y/N said chuckling.

'Why? What happened to those kids?'

'Soobin-shi was doing a vlive while eating when the food was too spicy so he asked Beomgyu to bring him some water since Soobin was in a vlive. Beomgyu went to upper levels not knowing that he could've just bring the water from the end of the hallway. He also got lost and it made Soobin cry since he was enduring the spiciness.' Y/N said laughing a little.

'Wow. It's really a maze! Oh! Look there is Jimin and Hoseok!' Jung hyun said as they saw Hoseok talking with someone and Jimin sitting far away from them.

'Hello Jung hyun hyung. Hello Y/N-ie!' Jimin greeted.

'Hi Jimin.' Jung hyun greeted as well.

'Hello Jimin oppa. What is Hobi oppa doing?' Y/N asked curiously.

'Oh. Well, since Hobi hyung's new album Jack in the box came out, Zico hyung is just interviewing him. We came here to pick you guys up to the show room. But Zico hyung came out of nowhere and asked Hobi hyung for 5 minutes interview.' Jimin replied.

'Oh!' Both Jeon siblings said in a sync.
.
.
.
.
.
After the interview was over, Zico met with Y/N and Jung hyun as well and greeted them before walking to his respective studio. Hoseok also greeted them as he and Jimin escorted Y/N and Jung hyun to the meeting room. Mostly a room to hang out.

'Go inside!' Hoseok said before pushing Y/N inside the meeting room. Jimin did the same to Jung hyun.

'Woah! It is so big! Uh......Why are there so many stuffs?...Wait! Isn't he.......!' Y/N gasped after noticing the stuffs.

'Yes, he is Run BTS's director.' Jimin completed.

'And why is he here? Why....are we here?' Y/N asked.

'To shoot a RUN BTS with us. Not to shoot us. You will be one of the guest here!'

Y/N and Jung hyun turned around to see Jungkook and others coming inside the room. They all were wearing pink dress. Both Y/N and Jung hyun awed at the dress but then Y/N registered what her twin just said.

'Wait what?!'

'Yep! Our director has invited you, Jung hyun hyung and Jiwoo noona as a special guest for our Run episode!' Jungkook said excitedly.

'Yes. And we have also prepared dresses for you guys so please go to the green room to change your clothes. Miss. Jiwoo is already in the green room.' The director said.

Y/N who was still in shock, nodded her head and she, Jung hyung, Jimin and Hoseok went to change their dresses.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone was now wearing the same dress. Only Taehyung, Y/N, Jungkook and Jiwoo was wearing a pink art-hat.

'Okay. So what is the topic today?' Y/N asked.

'Hahaha, you sound as if you are going to be the camera man! I remembered, you saying this exact line before the shoot will start.' Namjoon laughed.

Others laughed too.

'Well, today we have 7 members of BTS, and 3 guests so 10 members. We will be playing Mafia game. But! It has a twist! It is TREASURE HUNTING MAFIA GAME! We will explain it further after you guys one by one enter in that room. There is another RUN BTS director who is sitting there with an iPad. He will tell you guys the rules and you roles.' The main director explained.

Everyone nodded.

Jin went first. When he entered the room, he saw an iPad in the table. The director told him to sit down. There was a camera right beside the iPad.

'Here is you role for today's game. Please read it aloud so that we can record it and then after the shooting, we will edit this when the viewers will get to know wether you are a mafia or a citizen.'

Jin did just like the director asked him to do. And after he was finishing, the read aloud you role, he came out. The others were just sitting in different sofa since the main shooting sill start after everyone is done with their role speaking/knowing.

After Jin, Jung hyun went and then, Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkoon, Jiwoo, Hoseok, Taehyung and at last Y/N and Namjoon went to the room and came back. Namjoon was the last one to come back. After he came back, the director asked Jung hyun, Jiwoo and Y/N to walk behind the camera men so that BTS can start their usual Run BTS and then, they will ask them to enter the scene as the main guests.
.
.
.
.
.
'Dalleyora! BANGTAN!'

'So what are we doing today?' Jimin asked.

'Today! We....have some special guests with whom.......'

'We are going to play the additional and advanced game TREASURE HUNT MAFIA!' Jin completed Hoseok's words.

'Ohhhh....so who are the special guests today? Hmm..Jungkook? Hoseok? Will you elaborate? Yoongi asked.

'So today, the special guests are my big brother Jeon Jung Hyun!'

'And! My big sister Jung Jiwoo!'

'And!!........My TWIN JEON Y/N!!'

After Jungkook and Hoseok finished, Y/N, Jung hyun and Jiwoo came to the screen and bowed before introducing themselves. After that they all sat. There was 4 sofas.

Y/N, Namjoon and Jungkook sat on one. Jiwoo, Hoseok and Jin sat on one. Yoongi, Taehyung and Jung hyun sat on one. Jimin sat on the handle of the sofa of Yoongi's one. (Yoonmin;)

'So, what type of game Treasure hunt slash mafia game are we going to play today?' Y/N asked. Everyone was surprised to see her confidence.

'Well, there are 3 mafias in this room. One doctor and one police. The citizens have to vote the mafias out to win the game. To make the game interesting, the mafias were given 70,0000 won to hide in this unit. There is an office room, kitchen, hallway, meeting room and other rooms. You guys have to find the money and also eliminate the mafias within 3 rounds. You guys will get 10 minutes to start with. Within this 10 minutes, try to find the money. If you find the money then it will be yours. Mafias can't have the money until the citizens are eliminated instead of the mafias themselves. After 10 minutes, round 1 will be finished and you guys will vote for the person whom you think is the mafia.' The director explained.

The photo directions:(Left to right)
1. The hallway
2.The office/working room
3.The bed room
4. The cafeteria/ canteen kitchen
5. The canteen
6. The canteen (from another angle)
7. Store room
8. The main kitchen
9. The canteen (3rd angle since the canteen is too big)

'Oh! Who are the mafias! Are you a mafia Taehyung?!' Hoseok asked.

'Aniyo hyung!' Taehyung said instantly.

'There will be mini games as well. You guys can get additional bonus times if you win the games.' The director more explained.

'Okay!' Jin exclaimed excitedly.

'Okay! Ready.....set......and........go!' The director said as all of them stood up. Namjoon already turned the table down and started to look in to the carpets.

Y/N, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin and Jung hyun walked towards the kitchen. Jung hyun started to look to the canteens tables which was right in front of the kitchen.

'I think the money is under the tree pots!' Y/N said to Jungkook who was checking the tables and chairs. Jungkook stopped looking and walked towards Y/N. He picked up the huge tree plant pot as Y/N looked under it.

'Nothing.' She sighed.

They all looked everywhere but couldn't found a single thing. And that's how the first round was finished. The director announced that the time was over and all of them came back to the room and sat on the couches again.

'Vote for the person whom you think is a mafia.' The director said.

All of them looked around to see who seems a little bit suspect when suddenly Jimin spoke,

'Guys. I know who the mafia is! It is non other than JIN HYUNG!

TO BE CONTINUED .......

(I wanted to make only one episode for the past. But sadly it was more big than I thought. The game and the places in the picture is real but not mine. This has happened. I will reveal it in the next chapter. Pls vote and comment. It helps me:D)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

55.5K 1.1K 28
aAaAaa da-dadyyy slowed down plzaAaaaaaa . . . . . . . . . . . . a bunch of different story ∆ this story contain mature content 🔞 #kim namjoon #kin...
263K 8.7K 40
❝ $2 million ! ❞ ❝ $4 million ! ❞ ❝ $𝟭𝟬 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗢𝗡 !!! ❞ ❝ great choice! Mr. Kim this beautiful belongs to you now! ❞ She slowly looked up...
564K 22.8K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
149K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...