My Prince

By Nostttalgic

Two ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ and two princess ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž, ๐ธ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก, ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
Her Journal
Her Journal 2
7

Her Journal 3

230 13 0
By Nostttalgic

June 15 2021
He was really tired today. He came home and without saying anything just hugged me. He works himself hard alot I'm worried.

July 25 2021
I was tired with all the things going on in the palace. I came out for a fresh air and he hugged me tightly from behind. Kissed on my head and whispered if I wanted him to stay with him to make me feel better. Ahhh he is so cute.

September 18 2021
The grand festival between the towns was today. The concept was sexy and people had to come in pairs. We went their and had a great time. I was kinda anxious since all the girls kept looking at my husband. But he only stared at me. He also told me that I looked the prettiest and that he doesn't want any other male to see me like this. So we went home early and spent a night together.

November 28 2021
I heard some weird news about the kingdoms from all pole were thinking of a arrange marriage between their daughters and sons. I mean why now of all. Tor pulled me towards him and I landed on his lap. We whispered and had a talk about nonsense stuffs.

January 2 2022
The Prince's from the kingdoms started leaving together. They just remind me of my baby brothers. Cute youngster's. Tor and I went for a walk on the ocean.

July 27 2022
I'm finally gonna meet the Prince's. I'm so excited, ahh I wanna go there right now but Tor says we have to wait till morning. Tor and I had a long chat that night. Haha it was fun staying awake with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 54.8K 23
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
1.5M 90.5K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.6M 93.4K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...