π‘Έπ’–π’‚π’π’•π’–π’Ž 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒓...

By mikosfoxears

Female Reader Age-6 In which a curious girl gets abducted and used as an experiment by 'scientists'. The poo... More

π‘Έπ’–π’‚π’π’•π’–π’Ž π‘»π’†π’π’†π’‘π’π’“π’•π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ (𝑩𝑺𝑫 𝒙 π‘ͺπ’‰π’Šπ’π’… 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
1. πŸ’— ACT ONE
2. β™‘
3. πŸ’•
4. πŸ’Ÿ
6. ❣
7. πŸ’
8.🀍
9. 🧑
10. β™₯
11. 🫢🏼
Dead Apple 🍎
Dead apple 🍎🍎
Dead Apple 🍎🍎🍎
12. πŸ«€ACT TWO
13. 😻
14. πŸ’”
15. πŸ’›
16. πŸ’š
17. πŸ’™
18. πŸ’œ
19. πŸ’Œ
20. πŸ–€
21. 🀎
Xmas Special πŸŽ„
22. ❀️‍πŸ”₯
23.β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή ACT THREE
24. πŸ₯°

5. πŸ’˜

3.8K 105 61
By mikosfoxears

I had no idea what to write for this chapter... Anyway have fun reading, also thank you for 500 reads!

(A few days in the future)

The agency was moved into an odd looking building, I didn't like it one bit. Today I was allowed to go and see Naomi and Haruno and spend the full day with them! Our fun was cut extremely short when they got a phone call. 

"What was that about?" I asked, looking up at the two of them. 

"We have to evacuate this place quickly, take my hand Y/N." I grip Naomi's hand tightly as the three of us run out to a car. The engine roars and we take off onto the road, faster than ever. We don't get very far when our car was lifted up in mid-air by some vines.

"Vines?" Haruno screeched. 

"They're going to crush us!" Naomi panicked. I was sat in the back seat, trying my best not to panic. The vines came to an abrupt halt and we all looked around slightly confused. 

"Apologies, ladies..." Two people showed up near our car, one with overalls, and the other with slicked back hair. The boy with overalls kept talking, but I wasn't hearing a thing he was saying. That was until I heard Naomi shouting back at him. They continued shouting at each other, until Naomi screamed,

"Let us go!" Instantly the car got wrapped up in more vines and crushed the car even more. The three of us squealed out in surprise. Then the vine dude smiled like he hadn't done anything, and went on to talk about his family.

"Such a strange country... no where near winter... and it's snowing?" Overall boy outstretched his arm to feel the snow falling. Before a flake could reach him, a gunshot was heard. Everyone turned around, but I kept my eyes shut and my hands blocking my ears. That noise was deafening. I could hear a few more shots, but ears were blocked so it only sounded distant. I had no idea who would be firing guns, and why. Something was shaking my arm, and when I opened my eyes I saw Tanizaki outside Naomi's door. The door was wide open and we could finally escape. Haruno grabbed me by the waist and I snuggled my face into her shoulder. Haruno and Naomi were sprinting through the forest. I could hear even more gunshots,  but they didn't make as much of a noise. 

"The train! There it is!" Naomi panted out. Haruno and Naomi started to run even faster than before, making sure we board the train. We were a few metres away from the train, when Haruno's leg was wrapped in vines. She fell on her knees, but held me tight. 

"Haruno!" Naomi halted and turned back. Next Naomi's body was cover in vines, and my arms were tied down as well. The train started to come to a halt as it neared us, but we all struggled against the vines. A load crashing noise was heard from up above the forest, and then the vines that trapped us retreated back into the ground. 

"What- what was that?" I asked, stretching out my arms. 

"It doesn't matter Y/N, let's board the train before it leaves without us!" Naomi grabbed my hand and we all started running to catch up to the train. Naomi grabbed onto one of the poles connected to the train, but Haruno was falling behind. Naomi pulled me up to the train and I gripped tightly onto the same pole. Haruno finally jumped onto the train, and then off we went. The door opened for us, and we entered the inside of the train. It was so much warmer, and we were safe for the time being. I continued to follow the older girls through the carts, until Harunp bumped into a kid.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" She apologized quickly. 

"You're sorry? I should be the one apologizing," The kid smiled. They had a little teddy bear in their arms, but the soft toy looked old and creepy. I would never buy anything like that. The kid sat with us for the rest of the trip, and the three of them talked.

"Look! We're arriving!" Naomi pointed out. It was true, the station was just ahead of us. 

The train doors opened, and the three of us stepped out first. Atsushi came running over,

"Are you three okay?" He asked, looking very concerned. Naomi and Haruno made conversation with Atsushi for a bit, but I wasn't listening. The little kid whom we met on the train hopped out after us, and the girls introduced them. I figured their name was Q, they told us when we were all seated. Atsushi and Q bumped into each other, then they walked away a few metres. Q looked back at us, then rolled up their sleeve. We all gasped at the sight of their arms. Haruno quickly covered my eyes. Then I heard laughing, I peeked my eyes open, to see the toy making the creepy noise! That toy is so much creepier than I thought. 

Atsushi jumped infront of us, protecting us from Q. I looked to my right to see Harun lookign quite odd. Her eyes had gone weird, and she looked possessed. I stepped out of her way while she strutted over to Atsushi. Haruno lifted him up into the air by his neck.

"Better do something lady! He's going to be killed!" Q spoke directly to Naomi, their voice a cheeky tone. 

"Atsushi..?" Naomi hesitantly spoke. Atsushi's right arm turned into claws, and he punched Haruno back. 

"Forgive me for this, Haruno!" Atsushi said while harming her. Q sat down and started to laugh along with the fight. I didn't know what to do, I stood their awkwardly, until someone started dragging me. I looked up to see Q, smiling down at me. 

"Atsushi Stop! Take a closer look!" I heard someone shout from behind me. I recognized the voice to be Dazai's, but before I could run over to him, I was being dragged back onto the train by Q. I struggled against their grip, I couldn't escape. 

"Dazai, your new friends... Are so easy to break, aren't they?" Dazai looked over at the voice, and we locked eyes. I didn't want to leave Dazai again, but I had no choice, Q was too strong.

"But that's fine! There's still the fun of breaking you left to savor!" Q shouted as the train started moving again. I tried another time to escape their grasp and run to Dazai, but it was no use. The train left the station, and I was being dragged through the carts with Q. 

"Why did you take me with you, Q? I asked as we sat down. 

"Boss said you had an ability and that I should look out for you. Also I have something for you," They smiled and handed me my dolly. 

"How did you get her? I thought I left her at the hideout!" I squealed and hugged my dolly tightly.

"Magic," Q chuckled. 

💘

A week had gone by since I had last seen Dazai, and now I was following Q around. I hadn't left Q's side since we got off the train, I was too scared they'd leave me. 

"Being outside is so nice, everyone's having lots of fun! Who should I play with Y/N?" I shrugged, but Q continued to mumble. They walked over to a certain person and tugged on their jacket.

"Hey sir! Come on, lets play!" They chuckled. The person turned around, and I stared at their face in surprise. I didn't think it would be the crooked neck man! 

"You're with the Guild right? Entertain us!" Q pulled me next to them. The tall man look confused at first, then some sort of octopus legs sprouted out from him. We both looked at him disgusted and confused. 

"Your skill's really weird! I'll show you mine!" Q smiled, then started explaining their ability.

"Show me how insane you can get!" 

"I'm afraid... I don't know what insanity means," The crooked neck man stared at Q, before turning into a big monster.

"Is this what you call insanity?" He asked while cowering over us. I hid behind Q, terrified of the big beast in front of us. 

"AHH!" Q screamed, while face to face with the monster.

💘

Both Q and me were taken by the big monster, and put in a small house's basement. We were both restrained by vines up against a wall. I couldn't even reach my dolly, it was next to a chair a few metres away. 

"Hey! How's it going?" The overall boy cam walking down the stairs. 

"It hurts.." Q mumbled. I couldn't get any words out of my mouth, only sobs. Tears flowed down my face like a river, but he just ignored it. 

"I'll kill you...I'll kill you all!" Q shouted out. The overall boy smiled, and stood on one of the vines holding us up. We both screamed out in pain while he just smiled.

"This 'emergency plan' basically involves the two of our abilities."

"But then why am I here?" I finally choked out. The overall boy chuckled and moved over to me.

"You're here to make sure Dazai doesn't do anything stupid. He's grown to care for you, Young Y/N," I couldn't say anything else, the tears overwhelmed me. 

"Now let me continue. My grapes allow me to channel senses between trees and the one hosting them. For this, I've connected you to every tree in Yokohama. The people up top are unaware of your predicament, and are stepping on roots, chopping up trunks, taking down branches, and all those pain signals are flowing between you two right now," He pointed at the two of us.

"I'll curse you...I'll kill you!" Q whined and struggled against the vines.

"Good, that's important. Now, here's a pop quiz! If you, Q, unleashed your ability right now, what would happen up at the ground level?" Even I knew the answer to that, everyone would be possessed.

"Yokohama is doomed. And it's all your fault," The overall boy pointed at Q, and I could see tears forming in their eyes. 

"Why...? I just wanted to have fun in life...Why do all these horrible things keep happening to me?" Q let their emotions out, and tears started falling, making a small puddle on the ground. 

"You want to know, why you? Let me tell you. You're in pain because you were born as yourself. This is the only way everything could have played out. There is a god out there, but I'm afraid he doesn't love you," The boy said it as if he wasn't hurting a kid. 

"NO! No, no, NO! I want to burn this world up! I'll curse each and everyone of you! SUFFER AND BE CURSED!" Q started to chant.

"Wait, Q please stop!" I tried to help, but I wasn't loud enough. My voice was drowned out by their chanting.

"SUFFER AND BE CURSED!" The chanting continued, and I couldn't even block my ears. 

 Please save me, Dazai

I don't know how much longer I can stay here, in a basement getting stepped on every second of every day. 

If only the earthquake didn't happen on that day, at that time. Maybe I wouldn't have been kidnapped and sent to this cursed world. Will I even survive long enough to see my mother again? I'm only six years old, I don't think I deserve this... Or do I? 

A/N

Took longer than expected but it follows the storyline more. :) Not Edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62K 47
COMPLETED β€’ There is no better way to describe you than a doll, living to please your owner. At the age of 11, Mori took you in from an orphanage and...
82.8K 1.9K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...
24.8K 872 28
Y/n is a young person who somehow made their way into the infamous port mafia. The 16-year-old has met many interesting people in the mafia and they...
557K 29K 42
COMPLETED β–΅ What if you woke up one day and didn't know who you were? What if after one accident, all your memories were blocked, and the one rule to...