[ᴄʜɪʟᴅᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ: ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴛʀᴀɪ...

Від chuuyasonlyhusband

You had always detested the Fatui as a treasure hoarder. You'd been wanting them dead for a long time. A gad... Більше

intro lol
Chapter 1 [Lowly Treasure Hoarder]
Chapter 2 [Rendezvous]
Chapter 3 [Rainfall Underground]
Chapter 4 [Safe Boulder]
Chapter 5 [Domain Division]
Chapter 6 [Plan Succeeded?]
Chapter 7 [On Or Off?]
Chapter 8 [Suspicious Paper]
Chapter 9 [Teeny Tiny Dick-Sized Brain]
Chapter 10 [Drunkard]
Chapter 11 [Nervous Wreck]
Chapter 12 [Happy Lantern Rite!]
Chapter 13 [Sarcasm]
Chapter 15 [Snezhnaya]
Chapter 16 [Unending Delight]
Chapter 17 [Forever By Your Side]
thank you!

Chapter 14 [Caught]

899 25 12
Від chuuyasonlyhusband

Scaramouche

"Agh! I fucking knew it! I caught you! I was right all along! The tent sex, everything, I had it all right!"

You

*Sigh*

Childe

"I told you this would happen."

-A FEW MINUTES LATER-

Scaramouche entered the room with a large box that was filled with bandages that he had acquired nearby. Childe cared for your wound as thoroughly as he could, bandaging it with a fresh, clean bandage that wasn't soaked in blood this time.

Childe

"Aaand... There we go! How does it feel?"

You

"A lot better. Thanks."

Scaramouche

"What else did you two do when I was gone..."

Scaramouche cast a suspicious gaze towards the two of you, focusing more on Childe than on you.

Childe

*Sigh* "Scara, we kissed, cried, and laughed. And talked. And breathed. Is that what you wanna hear?"

Scaramouche

"Mhm... Sure..."

Childe

"I'm not stupid. Y/N's injury is bad, and I wouldn't dare to do something as cruel as fuck an injured person."

Scaramouche

"Wow!"

You

"Scaramouche, what was the fatui work you had to do?"

You said, instantly changing the subject.

Scaramouche

"... Huh?"

Childe

"Oh... About that-"

Scaramouche

"What? What fatui work?"

You

*Sigh* "More lies."

Childe

"Okaaay... I had to! Or else- Well, you know what would've happened!"

Scaramouche

"Hey! I don't get it! What lies?! What fatui work?!"

You

"It was all part of Childe's plan."

Childe

"Right... What actually happened was... We got into a fight and-"

Scaramouche

"No! Stop talking!"

Childe

"Oh? Are you embarrassed?"

He teased.

Scaramouche

"No! I'm not-"

Childe

"Then I can continue. Scaramouche felt bad for you, surprisingly, and we had an argument. He disagreed with my plan of betrayal."

You

"... Wow. Scaramouche feeling bad? Since when?"

Scaramouche

"Ugh..."

You

"Okay before all of the confusing stuff, what were you saying, Childe?"

Childe

"Hm... Where did I leave off again?"

You

"You were explaining how the fatui expected you to brutally murder me."

Childe

"Ooh... Right. So, we got what we wanted, which was Signora, but she ended up like... Going berserk? I dunno- I just know that she's more dangerous than she was before."

You

"Wait so... Them coming back isn't like... A good thing for you?"

Childe

"Well, not really. It would've been good for the rest of the fatui, but I never really cared about Signora. She, along with all the other people who were revived, started making a mess out of Teyvat."

You

"... What do you mean by a mess?"

Childe

"Like... They destroyed the place."

You

"Huh?!"

Childe

"Yeeeah... A lot of them came back to life, most of them were very destructive."

You

"How many?!"

Childe

"Hundreds. Lots of them."

You

"Oh, lord..."

Scaramouche

*Sigh*

You

"It won't be easy when getting back to the device. I'm assuming it's still in Snezhnaya?

Childe

"Correct. The moment it was activated, everything went wrong and I rushed back to Liyue to save you."

You

"And... How long would it take us to get to Snezhnaya?..."

Childe

*Sigh* "I'll just say that it isn't near here."

You

"Fine. Tomorrow, we leave."

Scaramouche

"How? There are dead people everywhere making chaos up there."

Childe

"Plus, you're injured. Badly. You've gotta rest before we go out."

You

"Well by the time I'll 'feel better', Teyvat will already be completely destroyed. We leave tomorrow, or we don't leave at all and die."

Scaramouche

"Here we go again."

You

"Plus, the wound isn't too bad."

Childe

"Are you sure about that?"

You

"Yes, I'm sure. Just trust me."

-NIGHTTIME-

The same as before, Childe slept next to you on your bed while Scaramouche made himself comfortable in the room across the hall.

Childe

"Y/N."

He whispered.

You

"... What is it?"

Childe

"I can't sleep."

You

*Chuckle* "This is just like before."

Childe

"Heh... I guess so."

You

"Why can't you sleep?"

Childe

"I don't get it. I haven't slept once in the last 3 days, and I don't feel sleepy yet."

You

"And what were you doing, staying up for that long?"

Childe

"... Looking after you."

You

"And do you think it was worth it? Staying up for 72 hours straight?"

Childe laughed a bit.

Childe

"Yeah. Definitely."

You

"Even so, that isn't healthy. You need rest, Childe."

Childe

"Well- I'll try."

You were laying on your side, gazing at Childe who was in the same position, your head resting on your hand.

You

"You know, I heard that physical touch from your partner can help you fall asleep."

Childe

"Really?"

Childe looked excited all of a sudden, putting a bigger smile on his face.

You kept lying on your side and slowly ran your fingers through his hair. He could feel your affectionate touch on his head, comforting him.

Childe

"I think that whatever you heard was correct. I'm feeling a lot more sleepy now."

Looking at his now-dazed eyes, you grinned.

You

"Hey... I realized that the underground still looks the same as it was. Nothing happened down here while I was out cold. They don't know about this place, right?"

Childe

"I don't think so. I mean- They shouldn't. Nobody in the underground has died, right? I mean- I'm not sure if the device brought back every single dead person in our world, but y'know."

He spoke while closing his eyes, getting ready to fall into a deep sleep.

Childe was just beginning to relax when his eyes shot wide. You wore the same expression.

You

"He knows."

Childe

"Your-"

Boom!

The ground shook once, but it wasn't an earthquake that persisted for a long time. However, the chaos was sufficient to cause both of you to tumble off the bed. Confused, Scaramouche hurried to your bedroom.

Scaramouche

"What's happening?!"

You

"They've found us!"

Scaramouche

"Who?!"

You

"The dead ones, you fucking dumbass!"

Your home was being demolished by those who entered the underground, and you all flinched.

Childe

"This way, this way!"

You

"Where the fuck are we supposed to go?!"

Childe

"He-Here! Over here!"

Scaramouche and you both kept staring at Childe as he frantically raised a window.

Scaramouche

"... The window?"

You

"Childe, why can't we use the front door?!"

Childe

"Someone's waiting for us at the front door! Escaping through here is our best option!"

Childe measured the distance between the top floor and the ground. Not very high.

Childe

"Okay... I'll go first, then I'll help you down. Got it?... Then after, Scaramouche follows."

As you listened to what he had to say, you nodded. Childe sprang out of the window without hesitation and landed on his feet just as if it were nothing. Honestly, you would have done the same action with more accuracy if this wound of yours wasn't such a big pain in the ass.

Scaramouche

"Here, here...."

Childe

"Okay!... Be careful!"

You were pushed up onto the windowsill by Scaramouche, and you immediately jumped out. Childe caught you, making sure nothing got worse. Scaramouche soon followed and lept out, and as he did, your house collapsed and was torn to pieces.

You

"Shit..."

Childe

"Come on, we've gotta go!"

As he drew you away from the situation, Childe took hold of your hand. Even if running was difficult, you could manage. Even though you were telling yourself not to, you looked back while still running and could've sworn you saw your deceased friend

After that, you slowed down.

Scaramouche

"Y/N? What's the matter? Are we running too fast?"

You

"No, I-"

Childe

"Are you sure?!"

You

"Yeah, but-"

Childe

"Come on, I'll carry you!"

You

"Huh?"

Childe simply made sure that you were now being carried by him; you didn't even have time to talk. Even with someone on his back, he could still run at a fair speed.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

36.7K 1.4K 29
❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲...❞ 𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 PLEASE GO READ THE REWRITE ON MY PROFILE!!!! Cover credits: @ IllaOhara on Twitter Scaramouch...
397 53 11
When the young girl from a wealthy Inazuman clan's branch in Liyue gets her vision, things do not go according to plan. A series of events end up lea...
186K 6.8K 24
You're childhood friends with Tartaglia, who you have always known as Ajax. What happens when you meet again in Liyue after many years of being separ...
12.7K 474 26
-------❁ ❁ ❁------- Artist: @HTK_68 on twitter ⬆ "Her? You mean y/n? Im too afraid to even get close to her. She would blow my head off" "You dont...