The Kiss Of Darkness[ On Hol...

Von Savage_pov

Plunged into darkness. Swimming in the pools of madness. Sleeping at the border of crazy. All their lives the... Mehr

Characters
Chapter two| Betrayal & Neglect

Chapter one| Pain & Wounds

8 1 1
Von Savage_pov

[Namjoon’s Past]

“Namjoon, you fag, get out here,” A harsh deep voice sounded across the halls. Scaring the eighteen year old boy on the bed.

The boy scrambled to get up and ran to the owner of the voice,“Y-yes f-father.”

Slap!

“Who are you calling father. I don't have a fag son like you,” the man slapped the boy. A red mark of five fingers scarred the boy's pale skin. He resented the thought that his son was a disgusting Homosexual, he didn't like that, it was wrong. Men should be with women not with other men.

“F-f-father.”

The sound of a belt clinking was heard, young Namjoon stared petrified at the man he called his father. What was going to happen had seemed to hold a string in his head.

“Since you want to call me father. Why don't you do something useful and suck dick. You whore!”

Not even waiting for Namjoon to answer, the man harshly grabbed Namjoon’s hair and pulled him towards his cock, it was disgusting and hairy.

Namjoon opened his lips and stared at his father, wanting to ask why but the man just shoved his dick down his and started moving at a rough pace.

The man groaned in pleasure while the poor boy choked and gagged. Namjoon was pushing the man back trying to breath but he was too weak to even push him.

“Yes bitch! Do what you were meant to do, be a whore!” The man kept on pushing his dick down the boy’s throat. Push and pull, it went on until the man cummed inside Namjoon’s throat.

Gasp! Cough!

Namjoon held his throat and coughed harshly, his neck was burning, his mind was in disorder.

The man grabbed Namjoon and led him to the bedroom, throwing Namjoon’s body on the bed and tearing off his clothes.

Namjoon struggled trying to break free but his body was too weak so he had to watch as the man threw every article of clothing he had on. His body exposed to those lustful eyes.

The man grabbed his dick and inserted it in Namjoon’s virgin hole. Without any preparation, he went in hard and rough. He started thrusting not caring about Namjoon.

“Ow! Pull out! Argh! No!” Namjoon struggled harder and shouted hoping someone would save him but no one came.

The man kept on thrusting and emptying his load inside Namjoon, the thrusting got more violent but the path was smooth. The mix of blood and cum floated across the room, eminated to the room, the boy layed lifelessly, his eyes dim and dead while the man ravaged his ass. His struggle seemed to me so small yet he fought for it.

Not once caring about himself,‘Why! What did do?! Why. Just why.’ The boy on the bed thought over and over as the man carried on raping him until it finally stopped. After what seemed like ages when it was only five hours the man stopped. Finished with his business he left. Namjoon stood up, his legs trembled, his ass leaked cum and blood. His senses gone and his eyes dead.

His eyes trailed along the side of the room and toward the window. He wanted to be free, away from these hypocritical people, family but he couldn't because no one would take care of him, no one would want him. So what's the use.

“Useless” Yes he was useless that's what he was repeatedly told. That he was a waste of space. Not meant to exist in this world.

“Whore” People like him are called sins, they are the believer of the devil and are only after lustful things. They called him cock whore, slut, bitch. Many who used to hang out with him turned their backs on him and spurned him. His existence was scorned. Even his sister,Kim Harun, scorned him.

He was abused, mentally, physically and emotionally, all he had ever known was burned to nothing in the face of his sexuality. He curled himself, flinching when he felt the pain of his lower half.

His hazel brown orbs shined and dimmed at the same time, he hoped someone would save him but he felt he was not worth it.

The days went by, weeks turned into months, months turned into years and years turned into a decade. His hope came and went, like a tree, they grow and die. He was treated the same way, his parents never changed. When he went to school he was bullied and when he went home the same treatment greeted him but much worse.

“Are you okay,” A hand grabbed him from the darkness and showed him a piece of hope. He walked the road of no return but made it possible. With the help of his friends the dark never seemed so peaceful perhaps calm.

The person who raised his hand was his best friend now and forever, he introduced him to the others and they solved the issues holding them back.

But not all of them were solved. They were glued together, the shattered pieces put together but they can never be the same. Their lives, hearts and souls can never be the same. They can only move forward one step at a time.
–––—––––––––––––——————————
{Taehyung’s Past}

“Why! I have never done anything that would make you embarrassed or even a bit ashamed of me but when it comes to things concerning with my sexuality, you freeze! Tell me, why?! And to top it all you take that bitch, Lisa’s side as if she was the one who could carry the family name.” A young man bloomed in curses and rants as the tip of his eyes turned a wine red and his forest green orbs shined brightly.

“Kim Taehyung! That is not how you talk to your father.” A women shouted to the boy. She resented her young son, he bore no resemblance towards her, unlike her daughter. She was the exact copy of her, her ruthlessness and one minded thinking had made her catch plenty of men.

Taehyung scoffed loudly, his eyes bore resentment to them. All he wanted was acceptance from the people he loved but they all said no. His parents would rather his sister become the heir but they don't have any trust in her strength, they always played the favourite card but in the end it was him pulling the family from its financial doom.

“Brother, mom and dad are doing this for your own good. That Lee character looks sketchy.” A young girl said, he voice held fake care but her eyes held contempt, she was happy that her brother was crumbling under her light. Her brother had always been the only child that people praised, even after all the things they had done as a family, or if she poured dirty water on her own brother he always managed to bounce back up.

“Kim Lisa. You bitch, Taemin had never done anything to you, except reject you!” Taehyung ruffled his hair in anger and shouted in anger. He was frustrated with all this strife, this grief, the fight he had to put up with his own family. He was tired, why couldn't he have the most easiest life in the world, away from all the pain and hate.

“Taehyung!” a man shouted. His eyes red with anger,“You are not allowed to hang out with that man.”

“Why!”Taehyung asked hands on his hips. Beyond all reasonable thoughts he could at least protect his own lover, this strife was his fight and he would not bring Taemin into this.

“Because he shall be married to your sister.”Mr Kim stated coldly as his brown orbs bore into shocked green ones, he softened his approach and wanted to convince Taehyung some more, they needed this boy much more than he thought.

Taehyung stood there dumbfounded, they said what? His sister is married to the man he loved. The man he's dating.“You must be joking,” his said in a whisper. His voice broke, his heart was crying in agony, why? What did he do to deserve all this hate and resentment? His heart hurt so much it was painful.

Lisa stared at her older brother. She resented this man, he had better looks than her. Had a better attitude than her but he could never get their parents to love him. They always looked down on him. He was mostly raised by their grandparents

Taehyung’s body shook, he stared at these three hypocritical people. They all hated him. His father didn't want him as his successor, his mother loved his sister more than himself and his sister was jealous of him. But they need him more than they can think of, his father was selfish and that had spread to all the people in the room.

He had done everything to be accepted by them, at a young age, he looked up to his father. As a man who could build his own business at a young age and be prosperous he wanted to be just like them. But he was always pushed aside.

He missed his grandparents, they cared for him and always loved him. His grandfather was and is a great man always taught him to appreciate all he had and move on with life. His grandmother is one of a kind, great in all majesty and kind.

He ran out of the house and drove to the joint apartment of him and Taemin. But when he opened the door he felt a sharp pain at the back of his head and passed out.

Taemin stepped over the body and told the others to take Taehyung’s body upstairs. Putting a chain on his feet and waiting for him to wake up.

“Was this really necessary Lisa,” he sighed holding his head with one hand while the other was on Lisa’s waist.

Lisa pouted and acted conquetish, “Yes. He wanted to take you away from me.”

Two hours later, Taehyung woke up, he groaned in pain. Looking around the room wanting to know what happened.

“Taemin!” He kept on shouting but no one answered, he heard the door opening and then a man came in.

His closed his eyes too scared to even look at the man, he was ugly. “Who are you.”

The man didn't answer, he just picked up a swiss knife and made a deep cut on his bare thigh. His bronze skin contrasted greatly to Taehyung’s pearl white skin. The skin deep cut has beads of blood flowing out of the wound, it looked so enticing as if pulling you in closer for a taste.

“Ahh!” Taehyung screamed in pain. The man made another and another until his thighs had many cuts, he opened his eyes and glared at the man. The man thrived in his pained screams, his throat burned in pain but he couldn't stop screaming, the pain was not a messing game. It hurt far more than it should.

The man chuckled, his laugh dark and terrifying, before he stood up and walked to the window, under the window was a brand plate. He left the room and came back with a red hot brand plate. He enjoyed everything, he was one of those people who thrived on the painful expression of others.

Taehyung struggled getting scared, the man took the branding plate and placed it on his chest,“Taemin wasn't kidding when he said this was fun.”

“Ahh! Argh!” screams echoed across the room, the man pushed harder and harder until blood seeped from the brand, the red mixed with the skin making it look disgusting.

Taehyung was sweating, the pain was unbearable, he listened to the man talk but his brain was in disorder.

The days passed and more people came and went, those people kept on repeating the same thing,‘Taemin, Taemin and Taemin. All this happened because of Taemin.”

The torture he faced. His body went unbearable pain and his experienced first hand what physical abuse felt like.

For ten years, he was cut, branded, whipped, stripped and left in the cold but he never gave up trying to break free. The betrayal was a scar that was too deep, he was confused and angry.

Those ten years turned him crazy, but like all flower left in the dark they withered until someone or thing came to their rescue and he was rescued by five amazing men. They taught him to love and live but the scar never healed.
================================

Yo author of this book, I am a nooby writer. I kind of destroy every book I don't like. That I wrote.

By any hoo. I would like to thank you for reading my book and if you're a hater and write something in the comments then I have to say.

I ain't no sugar mama so please leave. Your contaminating the air with your presence.

And for those who have experienced hardships, I give you a hand because you have survived what others have not. The pain will heal that's what people say but they don't know what you have experienced so all I have to say is. You are a gift to the world so live life for you not them.

And I am an LGBTQ+ lover so yeah just putting it out there. But I love gayness over all. So no offence to those who think I am Homophobic but I am not at all.

But for those who love people and are scorned bitch, tell them to shove it up their asses. Because maybe someone out there will care

Or tell them to stop wasting their saliva. It's pollution in the process people.

So bye bye
꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
250K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
235K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...