University Series Drafts

Od 4reuminct

Special chapters/AUs that are written during my Write with Me session in KUMU! Join me for spoilers, polls, a... Více

Introduction
In Another Time (Clea and Adi)
Christmas Special
Meet Celestia
Estella has a sibling?!
ViArkin: Life After Marriage
CHK Trio: Highschool
CleAdi: Run Away
Kalix's Birthday Celebration! (AU)
LuKal: What if they did not break up? (AU)
Chaze: What happened in GST 19?

Ramirez x Juarez Family

429K 17.2K 40.7K
Od 4reuminct

Thank you so much to the top 20 gifters in KUMU!

This chapter is dedicated to:

alyrchives, lyaangela, elneyah, msviarye, 444klowi, intoelvii, limmpaulineeee, yannajuarace, only4clyden_, diorkobe, elaravaleria, kalixjacee, luna_aaa, vca_ellestellhayiro, marie_jygn, yorella, eyshenn, allforjaile, allforciankyle, sheriee

Follow me on KUMU: gwy.saludes for more sessions like this.

***

HIRO

"Avi, did you wake up your brothers already?" 

Avrielle came down the stairs with a towel on her neck while I was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Yanna was busy preparing the food we will bring for the picnic with the Ramirez family. She said she wanted to bond with her best friend. I agreed. Hindi na sila masyadong nagkikita. They needed that. 

"Lai is already awake, Dad." Umupo si Avrielle sa dining, mukhang inaantok pa. She was probably studying all night. I pursed my lips and sighed. I felt bad for her. 

"Daddy! Nawawala 'yong toy ko!" I heard Leone shouting from his room. 

"Hiro, tawag ka," Yanna said while putting sandwiches inside the container. Abala siya at hindi man lang lumingon sa akin. 

I quickly served the pancakes on a big plate so Avrielle can already eat before quickly going to Leone's room, still wearing an apron. Napakunot ang noo ko nang makita siyang nakaupo sa sahig. Nakakalat lahat ng laruan niya dahil mukhang binaliktad niya 'yong box. 

"'Yong toy ko... 'Yong... 'Yong airplane, Daddy," he explained in his small voice.

"Yes, I know..." Tumingin ako sa paligid at nakita 'yong box sa ibabaw ng cabinet. I reached for it and gave it to him. It was out of his line of vision because he was a little boy. "Here it is!" I said, smiling. 

"Dad, have you seen my swimming trunks?! And... And my goggles! The new one!" Lai shouted from his room this time. 

I told Leone to take a shower already before leaving the room to go to his brother. Lai wasn't making a mess, thank heavens. He was just looking through the drawers, still calm. 

"Lai, nous obtenons la fin," I told him. It meant we were already getting late. I was constantly teaching all the kids to speak French so they would know a third language. Avrielle was already fluent in French while the other two were still learning. 

"Oui, je sais, but I haven't packed my things yet!" 

Lumapit ako at kinuha ang bag niya para tingnan kung ano ang laman. It was full of toys and no essentials. I went down to the laundry area because I remembered seeing his swimming trunks there. Nilagay ko 'yon sa bag niya.

"Your mom has all your goggles," I told him. "Go down and eat so we won't be late, okay?" 

I already told Leone to take a shower but as soon as I walked inside the dining area, I saw him playing with the toy plane, still wearing his pajamas. Hindi pa rin siya kumakain. Kumuha ako ng maliit na plato at nilagay roon ang maliit na pancakes. I put the syrup and butter.

"Leone, come here and eat," I told him but it looked like he couldn't hear me. I sighed and looked at Yanna. "Yanna, he won't eat." 

"Leone!" Yanna shouted from the kitchen. She was still busy preparing the food. Leone quickly looked back at her while still holding the toy plane. "Kumain ka na. Male-late na tayo." 

"Naglalaro pa po ako, eh," Leone said in a small voice. I couldn't help but smile. 

"Leone..." Avrielle got the plate. "Kumain ka na rito."

Leone quickly stood up and ran towards Avrielle, opening his mouth a little while Avi was feeding him with a small fork. Later on, Leone just ate by himself. 

Yanna and I already showered together so I told Avrielle to take the lead since the two kids were still eating. She was always the first one to take a shower anyway. 

CLYDEN

"Celestia, please eat..."

I was walking downstairs while drying my hair with a small towel when I saw my wife holding the small spoon and making Celestia eat the apple pie. Celestia won't open her mouth and was just staring at her, blowing her cheeks. 

"Love, she won't eat..." Sam turned to me and pouted. "Why did you bake apple pie kasi? You know she doesn't like apples."

Ever since Celestia learned the phrase 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away,' she started refusing to eat anything with apples. She heard Sam calling it an apple pie kaya nalaman niyang may 'apple' doon. 

"It's alright. Ako na rito. You should take a shower." I kissed Sam's forehead before she stood up and passed the spoon to me. 

Ako na ang umupo sa harapan ni Celestia. She was staring at me with adorable eyes, still blowing on her cheeks. I pushed the plate away and got something else. I prepared some sandwiches for her, the one she really liked. 

"You don't like the pie I baked?" I asked.

"No," Celestia answered in a small voice, pouting. 

"Alright. You can eat this instead." I fed her the sandwiches and she ate them happily. When she finished them, I made her drink water from a small cup. "Slowly..." I softly said. Natatapon na kasi 'yong tubig sa baba niya. 

Kinarga ko na siya pagkatapos para pumasok ng shower. Hindi na kami naglo-lock ni Sam madalas ng bathroom kapag naliligo kaya pumasok na lang ako roon, dala-dala si Celestia. Sam was inside the shower. Covered 'yon kaya hindi ko rin naman siya nakikita. 

"Celestia's here," I told her. 

Sumilip si Sam sa shower at ngumiti. "Okay, wait!" She hurriedly turned the shower off and went outside, wearing a bathrobe. I prepared the bathtub for Celestia before leaving the bathroom. 

Bumaba na lang ako at inayos ang mga dadalhing pagkain para mamaya. Nilagay ko 'yon sa basket habang nasa taas sina Sam. Hinanda ko na rin ang backpack para sa essentials ni Celestia. I always carried the backpack with me. Sam called it a Dad-pack. Naroon ang towels kapag pinagpawisan siya, baby wipes, alcohol, her bottle, extra clothes, powder, first aid kit, and bathroom essentials, just in case. She was still drinking milk too so may baon din ako. 

Sam and Celestia went down wearing matching dresses while I was putting a harness on the dogs. We planned to take all five. Since Maple and Hail already passed away, Sam and I adopted two more dogs from two friends, and then rescued two dogs. All in all, we had Solar, the Golden Retriever, Storm, the Pomeranian, Drizzle, the Samoyed, Bloom and Autumn, the two rescued dogs. They were Aspins. 

I bought a bigger car for all of us to fit inside. All the dogs were gentle with Celestia and they were trained so it was not chaotic inside the car. They were all so well-behaved. 

"What time did you go home last night?" Sam asked me while I was driving. 

"You didn't notice? I think it was around three in the morning," I told her. She was already sleeping when I came home. 

"Aw, you didn't have enough sleep, then..." She caressed my face and pouted. "Later, we should sleep early."

"Are you sure?" Lumingon ako sa kaniya saglit at tinaasan siya ng isang kilay. I looked at Celestia through the mirror and I saw her playing with a toy. I glanced at Sam and lowered my voice. "You don't want to... You know..." 

Sam blushed and giggled, covering her mouth. "Love, oh my gosh... Celestia might hear." Mukhang kilig na kilig siya sa iniisip niya. 

We were the first ones to arrive at the private beach. It was private kaya wala masyadong tao, pero mayroon. Karga-karga ni Sam si Celestia habang naglalakad sa buhanginan. I was holding all the leashes in one hand, and then the basket in the other. I was also wearing the backpack. Since it was hot, I was wearing a cap and a pair of sunglasses. Good thing the dogs were calm and were not pulling me. 

Nilatag ni Sam ang malaking picnic mat na dala niya. Nilapag ko doon ang basket at tinanggal na ang tali ng mga aso. They were still walking around but stayed around the picnic mat. I didn't want all of them running all over the beach while I was busy. 

Dumapa lang si Drizzle sa picnic mat, inaantok. Solar was walking around, finding a wood stick. Storm was in Sam's lap while Autumn and Bloom were gently playing with Celestia. They were playing catch, but Celestia couldn't throw too far so they still remained in my sight. 

"Sam!" Mayamaya, dumating na rin sina Yanna. Tumakbo siya papunta sa amin, nakapaa na lang at dala-dala ang sandals sa kamay. "Sorry talaga, na-late! Ang dami kasing naliligo sa amin!"

I greeted Hiro as he sat beside me. The two boys, Leone and Lai, immediately went to Celestia so they could play together with the dogs. Avrielle, on the other hand, just sat on the picnic mat and took out her book. 

"Take it easy, Avrielle..." sabi ni Sam nang mapansing abala 'yong bata sa pag-aaral. 

"May exam kasi tomorrow, Tita-Ninang!" paliwanag ni Avi. "I can't fail! Strict ang prof ko!" 

"Sino ba 'yon?" nakasimangot na tanong ni Yanna. "May ginawa ba sa 'yo?" 

Natigilan kaagad ako nang marinig ang iyak ni Celestia. "Oh my!" Tumayo rin si Sam at tumakbo papunta sa kaniya. Sumunod ako at tinulungan si Celestia tumayo dahil nadapa roon noong natisod sa kahoy. 

"It's alright," I told her while looking at her knee. Pinagpagan ko ang damit niya at binuhat siya. She cried on my shoulder while we were walking back to the mat. 

I placed her down and poured water on her knees so it will remove the remaining sands. Pinunasan ko 'yon ng extra towel niya at tiningnan. Namumula lang naman pero hindi naman nasugat. 

"Does it hurt?" I asked Celestia. She pouted and nodded, still tearing up. Samantha wanted to baby her so much but she couldn't talk because I told her that if she did that, Celestia will just cry more. "What happened?"

"I was running and... I didn't see the wood... I tripped," she explained, not crying anymore. 

"Does it hurt still?" I asked again.

She shook her head. "Not anymore, Daddy..."

"Okay, do you want to play again?" She nodded her head, slowly smiling now. "Just be careful and look at where you are going so this won't happen again." 

I already let her go so she ran towards the dogs again to play. Tumayo rin ako at tinanggal 'yong kung ano-ano sa sahig para hindi na siya madapa ulit. 

"Ah, I really don't want her getting hurt!" Sam finally talked. Ngumuso siya at niyakap ang baywang ko. "When she cries, I want to cry too." 

"I know, love, but she's a kid. She's bound to make mistakes that will hurt her. We, as parents, just have to make sure that she knows what went wrong so she could avoid it in the future." I kissed the top of her head. 

HIRO

"Avi, it's Sunday. We should be spending time as a family." I was sitting beside her and watching her study for her exam tomorrow. "You have been studying since Friday night. You should take a break from that." 

"But... Dad, I'm just nervous! What if hindi enough mga inaral ko kahapon tsaka noong Friday?" she asked me.

I got the book out of her hand and asked her a question about one of the highlighted parts. She answered it in a second. I smiled and just closed the book, putting it inside the bag again. 

"You're good, Avi," I told her. "You need to take a break and relax." 

She was pressuring herself because as a kid, she had been competing in figure skating. She tasted the feeling of winning something, and so she wanted to always win and be good at the things she did. It wasn't bad to be competitive or to be an achiever, but I also wanted her to learn how to prioritize her health by taking breaks and spending time with us. She was an adventurous kid. She always liked trying new things and being good at them. 

"We should take a swim," I told her. "What do you say?" 

Ngumiti siya sa akin at tumango. I stood up and removed my shirt before walking to the boys. "Swimming time!" I told them. Tumakbo kaagad 'yong dalawa at sumunod sa akin. I ran towards the beach and Avrielle ran too, laughing. 

"Ate, wait for me!" sigaw ni Lai. 

"Daddy, help!" Binalikan ko si Leone at binuhat siya para dalhin sa beach. 

Lai was a great swimmer. He loved being in the water. 

"Hoy, teka! Nag-sunblock na ba kayo?!" sigaw ni Yanna na nasa may buhanginan at nakapamaywang sa amin. She was holding the bottle of sunblock. "Hindi pa nagsa-sunblock si Leone! Anak, halika rito!" 

"Go to your Mommy. Go," I told Leone. Ngumuso siya at napilitang bumalik. Sinalubong siya ni Yanna ng twalya at dinala ulit sa pwesto nina Sam para lagyan siya ng sunblock. 

Sumakay sa likod ko si Avrielle kaya muntik pa akong masakal. I laughed and carried her on my back while walking towards the deep water. Lai followed us, holding onto my arm now. Ang bigat nilang dalawa. 

"Ah!" Avrielle screamed when Lai playfully showered her with water. "Daddy, si Lai, oh!" 

Some of Clyden's dogs were already swimming too, and some were playing catch. Celestia was slowly going into the water, holding Sam's hand, while Clyden was standing there to keep watch on the dogs and his daughter. 

AVRIELLE

"Avi, we're going to buy some cotton candies and ice cream. Do you want to come with us?" Tita-Ninang asked.

"Sure!" Tumayo kaagad ako at sinabit na lang ang towel sa leeg ko. Basa pa ang buhok ko dahil kakaligo lang namin sa beach. I held my mom's hand while we were walking. I was in the middle. 

"Dungis mo na, anak." Tumawa si Mommy at pinunasan iyong pisngi ko. I was eating some pie earlier. "Ano'ng sabi sa 'yo ng Daddy mo? Napagalitan ka, 'no?" She laughed at me.

"Why? Because she was studying too much?" Tita-Ninang also laughed at me. "I told you to take it easy, love! Ikaw naman..." 

"Daddy wasn't mad!" I defended myself and dad. "He was just being reasonable. He's right. It's family day so I should be spending my time with the family." 

"Alam mo, kumukulit na nga 'yong dalawang lalaki pero mabuti na lang ay sumusunod pa rin sila sa Ate nila," pagkekwento ni Mommy.

Since mom and dad were usually at work, I was left with Lai and Leone. Kapag wala sina Mommy sa bahay, ako ang nag-aalaga sa kanilang dalawa so they already recognized me as their second mother. I learned how to take care of babies because I always watched my mom do all those stuff. Iyong pagtitimpla ng gatas, pagpalit ng diaper, pagpapatulog. I just wanted to learn those too because I was the eldest. Hindi lang sa family... pati sa mga friends ni Mommy at Daddy. Ako ang pinakamatanda sa mga anak nila. 

"How have you been lately at school? Are you still doing figure skating?" Tita-Ninang asked while we were in front of the cotton candy stall, waiting. 

"Yes, I'm still competing, Tita-Ninang," I told her. "So far, I've been managing my time well." I was enrolled in an aviation school. I wanted to be a pilot. 

"Managing my time well ka diyan... Napuyat ka kagabi kakaaral. Sabi ko naman sa 'yo... pabayaan mo na ang pag-aaral mo," pagbibiro ni Mommy. "Joke lang!" 

I liked hanging out with my mom and Tita-Ninang because they always radiate good vibes. Tita-Ninang was a ball of sunshine and my mom would joke a lot with me. Pakiramdam ko, sobrang alaga ko sa kanilang dalawa. 

"When you were a baby, you know, everyone thought you were my daughter!" pagkekwento sa akin ni Tita-Ninang. She laughed and put her hand on my shoulder to pull me closer. "Do we look alike?"

"Ang layo. Kamukha niya si Hiro," sabi ni Mommy at tumawa. 

"No, she looks more like you."

It was an ongoing debate, even with mom's other friends... Kung sino ang mas kamukha ko. I was a mixture of mom and dad's features. Lai looked so much like our dad... and Leone looked like mom. Ako ang hati. 

"Tita-Ninang, Celestia looks like you," sabi ko naman. It was so obvious! 

"Hindi, nakuha niya 'yong lips at ilong ni Doc," sabi naman ni Mommy.

"Wait, why are you looking at my husband's lips?" Tita-Ninang joked, which made my mom laugh so hard. 

"Sa 'yo na!" Mommy said, still laughing. "May sasabihin pa sana ako tungkol kay Hiro kaso nandito si Avi..."

"Mommy!" suway ko sa kaniya. 

"Hello... Cotton candy po." Inabot ng babae 'yong cotton candy na binili namin. She was staring at Tita-Ninang a lot. "Samantha... Vera?" She looked unsure.

"Oh!" Tita-Ninang covered her mouth in surprise. "Oh my gosh, yes, hello! What's your name?" 

"Allie..." nahihiyang sabi niya.

"Hi, Allie! Nice to meet you!" Tita-Ninang offered her hand. My mom was just laughing a little on the side. 

"Ang ganda n'yo po sa personal. Anak n'yo po?" she pointed at me. Agad umiling si Tita-Ninang. 

"Putek, Sam... Ikaw pala ang kamukha," mom said, that made me laugh. 

We went back to the beach with cotton candies and ice cream. Tinawag ko na ang mga kapatid kong nakikipaglaro sa ibang bata roon dahil matutunaw na ang ice cream nila. Leone was too busy with his toy plane so I had to go to him and hold his hand para sumama na siya sa akin. 

The dogs also ate. May baon si Tito Clyden na food for them. While we were eating, we asked a stranger to take a photo of us. Then, we took photos by ourselves. It was such a fun day. We all watched the sunset at the beach after taking a shower. Nagpalit na rin kami ng damit. 

The day wasn't over yet because the adults wanted to go to Tita-Ninang's house to hang out. Doon na rin kami matutulog nina Lai and Leone. Good thing we brought extra clothes with us. Celestia looked so excited to have us. Only child kasi siya kaya masaya siyang may kalaro siya bukod sa mga aso. 

When we arrived at the Ramirez residence, the kids immediately went to Celestia's playroom while the adults went to the dining area. Nililigpit na nina Mommy 'yong mga natirang food kanina. 

"Hindi n'yo na susundan si Celestia?" Mommy asked. Napatingin si Tita-Ninang kay Tito Cy. 

"Parang no, 'di ba, love? Hindi pa namin pina-plan," sagot ni Tita-Ninang. 

"It's already hard for me," Tito Cy said, laughing a bit. "Because I'm always out..." 

"How about you two?" Napatingin si Tita-Ninang kay Mommy, sunod kay Daddy. I also listened, curious if they wanted to give me another sibling. 

"Ano ka ba, tatlo na nga, eh!" Mom laughed so I laughed too. 

"Okay na 'yong three, Mommy," I told her. 

"Don't you want another sibling?" Dad pinched my cheek. "I'm game." 

"Eh... No na muna, Dad. It's already hard to take care of Lai and Leone!" I told them, pouting. It wasn't like I was always the one taking care of them but having those two loud boys in the house was already hard! 

CLYDEN

"They are finally asleep..." 

Bumaba si Hiro pagkatingin sa mga bata. Everyone was already sleeping, including Avrielle. Naiwan na lang kaming adults sa dining. 

"Let's go on a roadtrip!" aya ni Sam. "Let's take Hiro's car!"

"Saan tayo pupunta?" nagtatakang tanong naman ni Yanna. 

"Let's go to Antipolo," Hiro suggested. 

All of us rode in Hiro's car. Sam and I were in the backseat and Yanna in the shotgun seat. The three of them were singing loudly to a song while I was just smiling because Sam was having so much fun.

"Ah, I miss being a teenager!" sabi ni Sam.

"'Di ba, ang saya?! Ang dami ko tuloy naaalala, lalo na noong college. 'Di ba, babe?" Ngumisi si Yanna kay Hiro. "Iniwan ako nito!"

"Excuse me?" Hiro scoffed. 

"Ako rin, iniwan nang ilang beses," sabi ko. Sam dramatically gasped and covered her mouth like she was offended with what I said. "Joke lang, love..."

"At least I'm here na and we have Celestia!" Sinandal niya ang ulo niya sa balikat ko. 

We went to Antipolo to watch the city lights while reminiscing about the past. We were just amazed by the hardships we went through and how we became the people we were today. 

"Cheers to a healthy family!" Tinaas ni Sam ang bote niya ng beer. Hiro and I refused to drink. Water lang ang hawak namin.

"Cheers to a good life!" Tinaas din ni Yanna ang sa kaniya. 

Cheers to the past... and to what the future will bring us. 

________________________________________________________________________________

:)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.1M 61.4K 14
OLD SUMMER TRILOGY #2 Being the niece of the volleyball team's coach, Alia is hired to design the uniforms of the players. Seven, who has had a crush...
183 52 15
Alita Constancia Gonzales, a girl who's an achiever, trying to make the family more happy. She's done her very best at everything just to be the perf...
PIKORUA Od Ero

Nezařaditelné

62.7K 108 12
❌️ MATURE CONTENT ❌️ | one-shot | smut | mature | | bxg | g×g | bxb | random | People and their desires. Wildness. Secret. Lust. What does it take...
2.7M 96K 21
Orion Consunji hated Red's former secretary, Victoria. She is too stiff, too organized and she always always rude to him. He made sure that he will s...