I Wanted my Sister to go Outs...

By SomeTypicalMilk

this story was made for all the fans who wanted more from this series. In this story you are the 14 year old... More

Rekindling the Flame and Starting The Beginning of Something new.
A Warm Welcome Back to Family.
Someone's Visiting us? Why? I Don't Know This Person...
A Day in The Life of The Background Artist And a Fated Encounter With An Elf
The Morning After and Masamune Meets his new Neighbor.
I didn't want to be a shut-in artist, so I went outside and made friends!
The end of the war and the start of a new chapter.
A family fixed at last with everything returning to normal.
Are You Willing to Fall in Love with a Pervert, as Long as She's a Cutie?
Let's make the ultimate light-novel with your siblings!
A royal interview with an elf, that leads to important a question!
The Return of The Orange Thing!
A Problem Best Solved with an Elf, and a Fatal Run-in With the Young Ace!
A challenge is made, and inspiration is going low, but not Lost yet!
Hey! Hey! Onii-chan, It's Time To Wake Up! There's So Much To Do!!
And I Think To Myself, What A Wonderful World.
I Love you the Most, and Will Forever. The Universe Reaches a Singularity Point.

A Disclaimer before reading! And a little history.

1.2K 21 0
By SomeTypicalMilk

Hello! Kishimino-sensei here with a few words. All of these chapters were made at an early time in my life when I didn't understand English all too well. They do not reflect my current writing style. This series ended because of how I felt while making them. While at first, I enjoyed the idea of writing, I later disliked what I was writing about. The concept started to become hopeless. So I later made a story about a series I did enjoy. With concepts I liked. Then I started to realize I wasn't having fun writing this series anymore. I created a massive finale, but then realize it wasn't appropriate. It had a lot of things that no longer made sense. To me, the true ending was the chapter was, "Are You Willing to Fall in Love with a Pervert, as Long as She's a Cutie?" After that chapter, I started losing motivation to continue to series. I'm still going to release all of them, including the massive unreleased one. I'm going to save the true ending for last since I want to give that one a proper rewrite. It'll be done by week's end. That's all for this story. Thank you for reading. I always strive to keep my promises. Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.5K 110
i wrote this as a deluded 14 year old who thought i was important. read if you will but don't let it determine your impression of my humor; i'm actua...
572 0 15
Started - August - 2 - 21 Ended - 10-22-22 Discontinue This is a male story and in this story y/n (you) are transgender I will be using ( they/them...
11.8K 198 25
It all started in their second year of junior high. (Y/N) moved to Japan from (home country). Little did she know, she was fated to meet her forever...
338K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...