๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐„๐ˆ๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐‹๐”๐’๐“

By berrxies

Being bigger than another female shouldn't matter but the heart that's within you, should be. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
37.
38.
40.
๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
41.
42.
43.
๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿณ2
question๐Ÿฉท
hi luvs
Take Down

39.

1.7K 71 8
By berrxies

Hazel Fenty

I parked in a vacant parking spot and killed the engine. I pulled down the mirror to look at myself. I had to make sure my makeup was still in tack. After adding a second later of lipgloss, I closed the mirror and grabbed my school bag. Today was a half day today and couldn't wait for the day to be over. I closed the door then secured the alarm. As I made way up I checked my phone. I didn't have any messages for real. I didn't understand why when today was a special day.

I decided shrug it off, maybe everyone was still sleeping and would tell me later on today? I walked in the building heading into my homeroom class. It was Friday, and everyone was preparing for graduation. It would be here in the next couple of months and I couldn't wait. I had jobs lined up for the summer, and made a plan to get into working out. I've realized I'm not fat, I'm plus sized. It didn't take Bashar for me to realize. A few weeks back I began journaling and writing down affirmations. I say them all the time before starting my day.

I sat down in my seat and pulled out my phone. Harlow texted me that she wouldn't be coming to school today. She started her period and her cramps was causing her to throw up. I told her I hope she felt better and locked my phone back. Still no happy birthday. I was beginning to get upset. Had everyone forgot about my birthday? Really?

Classes overall weren't that bad. A few people said "happy birthday" and teachers too. I said my thank you and went on about my day. I have a 'end of the year paper' due in my english class. It has to be seven pages long and cited. I hate papers but I'll have my mom help me with it.

My phone was ringing and I quickly connected it to the bluetooth. "Hello?" I answered, coming to a stop. There was silence. "Hello?" I repeated. Nothing, but breathing. "Hello?" I dragged this time in irritation. I hung up and blocked the number. I don't have time for any foolishness.

I continued driving when my phone dinged. It was the same numbers but in different order from before. I silenced my phone on and pulled off. Something weird was going on and I didn't need anymore of that today.

Pulling into the driveway I could see mama had decorated it with pink balloons. I smiled driving up some more. I grabbed my belongings, popped my door open, and got out. I secured the alarm and headed up.

I turned the knob but it was locked. I was getting ready to use my house key when I heard a scream. Did that come from around the house? I furrowed my eyebrows and rushed to the back yard. "Mom-"

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted, making me scream. They all laughed, as my heart sank. I held my chest while breathing a sigh of relief. Momma walked over to me hugging me tightly.

"Mommy, you did all this?" My voice dropped, as I started to cry. I was always emotional on my birthday.

"Yes. Now come along. I'll take your bag and your purse." She said, taking it from me. My family members greeted me as I walked through the yard. I looked around at the set up and just about everything was pink and white. So pretty.

"Momma I need to shower and change. Can I do that?" She nodded and I excused myself. I rushed upstairs to my room to shower and change into something more comfortable.

Afterward, I put on my favorite scents. I attired myself in baggy ripped jeans, a crisp pink cropped shirt, and my pink low dunks. Momma knocked, and then came in.

"How you feeling?" She smiled.

"I'm fine. Surprised as well." I chuckled, and she joined in. "How did you get all of this together?" I asked. She shrugged, taking a seat on the bed.

"I'm glad you like it and I've been planning this for two months. I'm glad your birthday ended up on a Friday." Momma said.

"I know, me too. Where's dad?" I questioned, brushing my hair.

"Picking up your cake." I nodded. "The twins are with Harlow by the way." She stood up, walking over to me.

"She's here?" I asked. "She told me she was sick." I remarked. I didn't know how to feel. Happy or sour. At the same time it was for a good cause. I guess?

I shrugged it off and momma looked at me. "You're so pretty." Momma complimented. I smiled.

"At least I know where I get it from." I elbowed. She grabbed both sides of my face and kissed my forehead. "You are the best thing thats ever happened to me." She said, teary eyed. God, the water works were working. We hugged tightly before heading back down.

Overall my party was going good. We had a bounce house and just about all my family was here. The pool was blown up and filled with water, and toys. The kids were having a blast. I spotted Harlow in the sunroom with the twins. She was rocking Haven while Hendrix slept quietly in his car seat.

I walked over with my hands behind my back. I don't know why I was so nervous. She did lie to me but it was for a good cause. "Hello." I greeted, looking at Hendrix.

"Surprise!" She whispered cheered. I laughed, thanking her.

"How are the cramps?" I teased. She bit her lip, nodding slowly.

"Very painful but I can manage." So she wasn't lying?

"Ohh, damn." I cursed.

"Thought I was really lying huh?" Harlow joked. I chuckled nervously. "Girl it's all good. Just know I could never jinx a the cycle of death that Eve cursed all woman kind." I definitely agreed to that. If it wasn't for her we wouldn't be in a bloody mess.

"My little stinka butts." I cooed. Gently pinching Hendrix face. I didn't want to wake him so I did it carefully. "Did Haven cry a lot? Is that why you're holding her." Harlow nodded.

"Girl she's been through four diapers in the last two hours. I don't know if she has upset stomach from the milk or what." I shook my head.

"That would be my stupid ass dad fault. He couldn't find their milk and gave her apple juice. Shit probably hurt her stomach. Dumb fool." I mumbled the last part but Harlow heard me. My phone buzzed and it was Bashar. I was surprised I hadn't see or heard from him when everyone else was here.

baby
pack a bag for
tonite. be ready
by 7.

I was cheesing hard as hell. I had a sneaky link tonight. Luckily I did my self-maintenance the day before yesterday. This would be just what I needed.

Dad had finally made it back after two hours. It shouldn't have taken that long for a cake that was ordered yesterday morning. I brushed it off and gathered around the table. Everyone was recording me, I was a little nervous.

"I want to thank everyone for coming to my party. I want to thank my parents for this awesome surprise I knew nothing about. It means a lot that they care about me and all these beautiful gifts everyone that pitched in I appreciate you all. I love y'all." I smiled, cutting my cake as phones flashed and everyone clapped.

While they cake was passed out by my aunt and Harlow's grandma I watched a Black Mercedes slowly drive past the house. I scowled, curious as to why they were driving so slow. Was it a late guest to the party? I nudged Harlow and pointed to the car. When she looked, the car sped off. That was weird.

The party had dyed down and everyone was packing and cleaning up to go home. I had so much fun. I played in the pool, took pictures, and ate plenty. I even did a few line danced with my aunts and uncles. We had a lot of food left over, Harlow and I helped mom down size the food so it could fit inside the fridge.

"Hey ma, Bashar is coming to get me later tonight." She looked up from the fridge.

"Okay baby, just text me when you get ready to leave and text me when you coming back." I nodded and headed up stairs to shower and change. Harlow followed close behind. She went in the closet to retrieve my spend the night bag while I turned on the shower.

"Do you know where you're going?" I shook my head.

"Girl, all he said was to pack a bag and to be ready by seven." I was excited and Harlow could tell.

"Aye get some for me too." I tilted my head.

"What you mean get some for you too? You and Isaac okay?" She shrugged.

"Girl I don't know. He's been real distant lately, and we haven't been having sex like we use to." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I thought y'all were good? What in the world?" I wondered.

"I don't know." Harlow was pretty good with hiding her emotions. I would have never guessed they were having problems. They basically lived in each others skin.

"I'm sorry babe. Want me to try-" Harlow shook her head.

"No it's okay. He'll come around, nothing you need to worry about." She faintly smiled. I hugged her tightly. She didn't deserve this treatment but if she didn't want me to ask Bashar to talk to him then I'd just leave it alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 12
Gender doesn't matter when it comes to love
2.8K 404 20
Just a small time girl with a big dream...anything is possible if you really BELIEVE it can.
2.2K 18 25
Your a broken hearted girl not wanting to get hurt again ๐Ÿ˜”
550K 18.3K 44
Far From Perfect. That's what I am. It's what I've always been. How do I even begin to see myself as anything different when all I've ever been is...