a witcher student in high sch...

נכתב על ידי Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... עוד

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

35

74 1 0
נכתב על ידי Edaj1908

During lunch break y/n decide to buy his lunch until his phone rings.

Y/n- hello??

Vali- hi sweetheart..how was your  school there??

Y/n- it was fine  not as rowdy as there..how are you??

Vali- i'm doing fine. How about there?? Is there any trouble??

Y/n- not really..how about there??

Vali- only minor problem..but you my dear husband you have a big trouble..

Y/n- i didn't do anything..you know..

Vali- i know..ohh before we continue..sona told me that you should take an exam while you are there..you are still a student of kuoh academy..

Y/n- ugh!! That sona is really evil..

Vali- hahahaha...

Y/n- fine..send it here..

Vali- i will come there at weekend to give the test papers.. rias and sona will come also..

Y/n- how dare they..

Vali- sweetheart dont do that...

Y/n- fine..then..see you at weekend..

Vali- see you sweetheart..miss you..

Y/n- same goes for you..see you..

After y/n ended his call he was approach by the girls..

Mikoto- uhh y/n-san is there any problem?? Why you are so down??

Y/n- ugh!! After i ditch that hell of a school that school presidemt and her lackeys give me a hell of an exam...

Mikoto- eeehhh!!!!

Tenma- are they that strict..

Y/n- ohh you don't have any idea.. specially that school president..

Eri- it seems you hate school also??

Y/n- i did pretty girl..but i don't have any choice but go to school..

Eri-how did you manage to go to that school??

Y/n- i was lucky..

Akira- how did you manage to perfect everyone lesson that we have. Specially japanese history and language..

Y/n- that my friend is a basic lesson..at kuoh each sunject there was tough.. o have a hard time to pass the subjects there..and now that evil clown school president will send a test papers that i have to answer because i am still their student..

Mikoto- it seems your hands are full..

Y/n- yeah...any way who was that bad guy of a student always wears a sunglasses even here inside the classroom..

Mikoto- ohh that is harima kenji the supposed to be trouble maker student..

Y/n- does he causes any trouble here??

Akira- no..hebis always silent the whole time..he has his own world..and the biggest idiot in the whole school..

Y/n- hmm..if you ask me..he is not that bad..if you ask me..he is just mature enough..and if you ask me he is just stress to all his work..

Eri- i notice that he is usually not the same type of guy..i saw him in the cafè doing something that he didn't show us..

Y/n- let the man cut some slack..and i guess he was mature enough to do  his own thing..

Eri- how did you known that??

Y/n- experience sweetheart. I can tell aan who is a mature or not..

Tenma- harima-san sometimes becomes childish and immature..

Y/n- it's part of human nature..we all do the same..sure he can be immature..so do you..

Tenma- hey i am mature you know!!!!

Y/n- alright..if you are mature enough..how come your always day dreaming durimg class the whole time..and failed all class subjects..you are lucky that this school let you stay..if you decide to go to kuoh academy..if you failed all the subject you will take remidial. And if you failed the remidial class ypu will gonna expelled.

Tenma- that is so cruel..

Y/n- not really..so you better keep your study hard. So you can go to a college that you want..

Akira- he was right you know..

Tenma- i am mature you know.

Mikoto- stop day dreaming about karasuma you know..you are far behind to our lesson..

Tenma- i am not..i am a big sister my self..

Y/n face palm him self at tenma's antics..

Y/n ( groans )- this girl is hopeless than i imagine..

Eri- sorry about her..

Yakumo- nee-san i bring your lunch..

Tenma- yakumo!!! Thank you!! Ohh by the way this is y/n our new student..

Yakumo- hello..

Y/n- hello miss yakumo.. i'm y/n

Tenma- this is yakumo my little sister..

Y/n- i see..

Tenma- aren't she is pretty..

Y/n- uhuh..

Yakumo ( mind )- this guu has the same aura as harima-san.

Y/n- and i bet your sister is more mature..but alas i feel a de ja vu..

Eri- eh???

Y/n- lets just say i know a person ilis the same as tenma..but she is smarter than her..

Tenma- are you emplyinh that i'm dumb..

Y/n- not really.. you are smarter in your own way. If you ask me..just study hard that is all you need. Don't worry about your antics it was your nature to enlighten the mood..

Tenma- really!!!

Y/n- yes..you are smart..even in yoir twisted way..

Tenma-so you are emplying  that i am stupid and dumb..

Y/n- your impossible!! What i mean is you are smart..all people are smart in their own way..

Tenma- oh!!

Y/n- this is going to be a hard day..sigh!!!

Time skip

After a day of class all the student  pack their things and start to leave..

Y/n- sigh~ the class was easy but some of the girls was so wierd..

While y/n was walking out of class he saw harima and eri was beckiring again..

Y/n ( mind )- that two was wierd..

Akira appear out of no where..

Akira- don't mind them it was normal for them..

Y/n- akira. Is this always happening to the both of them???

Mikoto- yeah..

Y/n- woah!!! Where did you came from??

Mikoto- that my friend is a secret..any way would you like to come into our dojo??

Y/n- sorry not for now i have to unpack some of my things..

Mikoto- alright..

Y/n- see you girls..

Y/n proceed on the different route while the girls continue on their work..

Time skip

Y/n is now hunting at the monster. Until he saw a monster that lurking not far from the town..

Y/n ( mind )- hhhmmm a monster?? But what kind..

Suddenly y/n saw a fog appear out of no where..

Y/n ( mind )- a vampire..

Y/n chase a vampire and start their battle

This is the way they fight until another fog appear

After their fight the fog appear and to y/n's shock he saw his old friend..

???- you are disgrace to our kind regis!!!

Regis- you are the one who disgrace!! A lower vampire like you are causing a lot of trouble in this peaceful town!!

Alps- ggggrrrrr!!!!!

The alps attack regis but it failed because regis is quicker than the alps.and killed it.

Regis- desgusting creature..

Y/n- re- regis???

Regis turns his back and saw y/n him self.

Regis- y/n??

Y/n  approach regis they have a friendly hug.

Regis- well well!! A witcher and who might you be..

Y/n- it's me old timer..y/n the adorable l/n..

Regis- y/n is that really you?? How??

Y/n- well i was dead not so long ago then someone decides to revive me..and here i am..but?? Why are you here..

Regis- well do you remember bouclaire??

Y/n- yeah..

Regis-my fellow vampire there decides to cause a war. Because he was beingbused by the duchess sister syana..

Y/n- what??!! So how was bouclaire???

Regis- sigh~ geralt was there to end the war Long with some friend..geralt decide to spare the sister of the douches..and i ended my fellow higjer vampire..

Y/n- i'm sorry regis..

Regis- it's fine y/n..

Y/n- but how did you manage to go here??

Regis- geralts partner send me to find you..but i ended up here..and i motice that there is a lot of vampire here..

Y/n- indeed. So you are liking this town??

Regis- indeed..i took a liking of this town it was peaceful..and when i notice that the conjuctipn of the sphere was here i took my instinct to keep this town safe..

Y/n- even in my place suffer the same fate as here..but that town was the worst..and the one that send you here i lnow it too..

Regis- do tell y/n..tell me what is his name??

Y/n- he goes by the name roderick. He has tall handsome and hebhas a red hair and eyes..

Regis- how do you know him??

Y/n- that guy is a dragon god. Fighting him is very impossible..andnthat guy is the one who revive me..

Regis- i knew it..that guy is so strong..and thanks to him i ended up here..but what are you doing here??

Y/n- well i was contracted to be here that monster was lurking here specially a vampire..

Regis- i'm sorry for causing you a trouble.

Y/n- it was fine.so where are you living this time??

Regis- at a cemetery not far from here..

Y/n- right..regis you better lay low for now.. i will handle the reat and i will talk to my contractor about you..so no worries..trust me..

Regis- i will..and thanks my dear friend. I should go the night is now safe..and i should expect that you will slay a lot of vampire here..

Y/n- indeed..

Regis- not only vampire are existed here also wraiths too..

Y/n- thanks regis..

Regis- welcome my friend

Regis dissapear in the fog.

Y/n- well what a turn of events..

Y/n returns to his home to rest.

Next day

As y/n walks to the school all the students heard the news about a vampire attack.

Rg1- hey have you heard that there was a vampire attack last night???

Rg2- yeah a vampire attack  last night indeed and the good thing is no one has been a victim again..

Rg1- true..i saw that 1 person killed that vampire.

Rg2- how did he look??

Rg2- well it was old..

Meanwhile

Y/n ( mind )- damnit regis..

Akira- yo.

Y/n- oh akira- san good day..

Eri- good day to you two..

Y/n- hello mrs harima..

Eri- whaaat!!!

Y/n- you heard me..

Eri- i am not thebwifenof that idiot!!

Y/n- yeah yeah lie all you want.. i know you are onto that guy..

Eri- sh-shut up!!

Y/n- ohh so your telling me that you are not into him..very well..i have a friend at kuoh who was still a single..

Eri- and who is the stupid girl who fell inlove with that idiot..

Y/n- plenty of it..and it happens i knoe a lot of them..

Mikoto- well better hurry up eri..because y/n might introduce his friend to harima..

Eri( mind )- gggrr!! Dammit y/n..yakumo is enough to be my rival but you want to add another one..

During their walk they the girls andny/n saw harima park his bike..

Y/n- nice vehicle you had..

Harima-oh thanks..you are the new student right.

          Harima kenji

Y/n- indeed i'm y/n

Harima- harima kenji

Y/n study his face and he reveals that osakabe itoko was his cousin

Y/n- harima are you by any chance related to miss osakabe??

Harima- indeed i was her cousin..

Y/n- ahh so that is why you are resimble to miss osakabe..

Harima- hey..i saw you last night at tje center point. Andnyou are talking to someone.

Y/n- ahh you did?? Well i have some important business with my friend there..

Harima- so you were working??

Y/n- yeah..

Eri- what kond of work do you have??

Y/n ( lied )- school work..

Harima- school work??

Y/n( lied )- ahh harima san i am from kuoh academy..my studies here slwas temporary..i am still their student. The person that you saw was a messenger and it happens he was arrive late night..

Eri- oh!! I thoughtnyou are working tonan illigal work.

Y/n( lied )-no..i don't work illigal..that man delivers some books from my academy to study because the test will come..and the papers will be deliver it to me..

Eri- ohh..you got your hands full..

Y/n- yeah..oh hey harima wjatbis that folders in your hand..

Harima lied to y/n..andby/n knows thatbhenis lying.

Harima-it was a resume i have to find a job..for my self..i cant rely on my cousin..

Y/n- aahh!! Nice one..so whay job you want to enter??

Harima- depends when the pay is good i have no problem with it..

Y/n- nice..

Before harima could talk he saw tenma approaching to them and harima walk te his classroom

Tenma- good morning guys!!!

Y/n and the girls- good morning..

Tenma- guys did youbheardbabout the rumors that there was another vampire appear on thos town??

The girls- eehhh!!

Tenma- ohh!! Y/n!! I think o saw you fighting those vampires..

Y/n-are you crazy!! Why would i fought that vampire!!

Tenma- because that guy has the same hair as yours!!

Y/n- are you stupid!! Every body can color the hair just like mine!!

Tenma- i know what i saw!!!

Y/n- uuugghh!!! This girl is more stupidier than i imagine!!!

Y/n walks away annoyed

Tenma- what did i do???

Mikoto- because you assimed y/n to be tje guybwho fight the vampire..

Tenma- well it's true!! I saw a guy who has a hair same like y/n san..

Eri- listen tenma. I agree with y/n..every one of us can color his hair same as him..

Tenma- but i really did saw him..

Mikoto- you know judging a person without even investigating the fact that it was y/n..

Tenma- i'm sorry..

Akira- forget it.. lets go..

The girls go inside the classroom..

Classroom

Akira- look tenma it's y/n..

Tenma approach y/n

Tenma- excuse me y/n.

Y/n- what do you want?!..

Tenma- i want to say i'm sorry for assuming that you were the one that fighting those vampire..

Y/n- get lost..

Eri- hey! She said she was sorry..

Y/n( mind)- dammit tenma discover who i am..well i have to play along. To hide my identity.

Y/n-so what!! Do you think judging me without even investigating is a good thing???

Eri- look she didn't know what she is saying..

Y/n- yeah because she was a girl who always failed. And good on judging a person?? Some kind of adult she was..

Eri- is this how kuoh academy act like??

Y/n- kuoh academy is just a school!! All the students there including me..have a different point of view...

Before eri could retort y/n recieves a call

Y/n- hello??

Vali- dear your teat papers will be deliver on weekend..

Y/n- alright...

Vali- me sona and rias will going to deliver it during weekend..is that alright??

Y/n- i giess..i will give you report anyway..

Vali- fine i'll see you sweetheart where we going to meet??

Y/n- ahh at the town..there is a cafe there it was famous here in yagami town..even students here go with that cafe. I'm sure  you can find that cafè.

Vali- alright..see you on saturday sweetheart. I love you...

Y/n- i love you too..see you sweetheart..

Y/n end the call.

Y/n- what??

Eri- who was that??

Y/n- wife of mine...

The girls- whaat!!!

Eri- you are married?!

Y/n- yeah so what??

Mikoto- aren't you too young to get married??

Y/n ( lied)- not really..it was an arrange marriage..but luck ia on me it happens both me and my wife fell to each other..

Mikoto- i see...

Tenma- so you are married!!!

Y/n- so what?? Unlike you..my wife had a guts to tell her feelings to me... and you my friend are hopelessly romantic inlove. To karasuma san.

Eri- why you are so mean??

Mikoto- any way your wife will come here for you??

Y/n- yeah...she will come to deliver my papers to me..along with that evil clown class president of mine..

Mikoto- fufufu..so where are you going to meet them??

Y/n- ahh at the cafe near to the mall..

Tenma- hey that is the mall were yakumo used to work..

Y/n- k..so i am going to be a customer..

Akira- can we meet them??

Eri- you are so direct to ask a question..

Y/n- sure you can meet them..they will come on the weekend..

Mikoto- sure..this weekend right??

Y/n- yeah..class will begon in short moment.

Time skip

It was weekend y/n is waoting for the girls arrive..

After an hour of waiting on the cafe rias sona and vali darrive at the cafe that y/n told so the three enter to the cafe and they saw y/n sittinh while drinking coffee serve by yakumo.

Yakumo- ggod mornimg ma'am..

Rias- good morning.

Vali- rias he was there..

Sona- let's go..

Rias- did you bring his papers..

Sona- of course it will be give him a head ache..

Vali- it will be your fault to give him his work for the whole semester..

Sona- he is our pride you know that..and he is our schoolmate..

Vali- we better go to him..

Meanwhile

Yakumo ( mind )- so those girls are from the same school as y/n..shame they are extremely beautiful..

Back to y/n

Vali- hello sweetheart

Y/n- hello dear..

Sona/rias- hello y/n

Y/n- hello girls..so how was kuoh??

Rias- kuoh was fine no worries..

Sona- infact it was better now that vali was needs us..

Y/n- i'm so proud of you girls..

Rias- oh!! Great red was able to visot the house. And he is looking for you..we said that you are on a mission..

Sona- not only that..vali here has talen your last name..

Y/n- as expected..

Vali- so how was yagami..

Y/n whispers to the girls

Y/n- it was fine that vampire lurking around here was a friendly one..and that vampire is my friend..hr is defemding this town to the evil vampires..

Sona- i see..oh and here is yoir work book..

Sona give y/n's workbook

Y/n- what the..kaichuo are this for real!!

Sona- it is.. this will be your work book for the whole semester..

Y/n- you are evil kaichuo..

Rias/vali- fufufufu good luck..

Y/n groaned.

Rias- so how was your school here??

Y/n- rowdy as usual..but one student here was caussing me a head ache and it was annoying. She almost nlew my cover..

Sona- what are you planning??

Y/n- i will using this report of mine to bluff them..

Sona- report??

Y/n- this is my report to lord michael and to you guys..

Vali- in short you will bluff them??

Y/n- yes..they will arrive layer..

After several laters the three girls arrive.

Eri- where is y/n??

Tenma saw y/n along with three girl.

Akira- i see now let's go..

The  girls approach y/n

Tenma- hello y/n!!

Y/n-hello

Eri- y/n who are they??

Rias- i am rias gremory from kuoh academy.

Sona- sona shitori school president of kuoh academy

Vali- vali l/n i'm the wife of y/n.

Tenma- i'm tenma tsukamoto

Akira- takano akira

Mikoto- i'm mikoto  suo

Eri- i'm eri sawachika.

Rias- i hope you don't cause a problem to our representative here..

Mikoto- don't worry we don't cause hom any problem..

Vali- oh really?? I heard from y/n that your class giving him a trouble..

Tenma- that's not true!!!

Rias- hmmm!! I think i feel like a de ja vu~ ei sona~

Sona- shut it rias..

Vali- forgive them..

Y/n- here is my report to the school that i enter.

Sona read the report..

Sona- listen girls..the report said that you are causing him a lot of problem..but i will let this slide..if you want your school to maintain it's glory you better act properly towards our representative. Kuoh academy holds a power to report to your school board..

Mikoto- were sorry for our actipns towards y/n..

Sona- it's fine..anyway i expect you y/n to finish your work as early as you can..

Y/n- yeah yeah evil kaichuo..

Sona- what did you say??

Y/n- oh nothing i said you are way too cute..

Sona- ohh i thougj you say i am evil..

Vali- dear flirting to other woman infront of me is unacceptable.

Y/n- sorry dear wont happen again..

Tenma- y/n can i see your papers.

Y/n- yeah..

Tenma and the rest of the girls saw his work to finish and their eyea webt wide to see an advance question from math physics history..

Tenma- is this for real!!

Mikoto- this is a college level problem.

Rias- fufufu girls. It's just a basic question...

Vali- relax he can manage to amswer in no time..

Y/n- more like over time..

Akira- it was indeed a college level question..

Y/n- ugh! I guess i need to answer this during school time..

Rias- it seems so..

Y/n- any way i'm hungry shall we go to a restaurant.

Eri- i know a restaurant that i know..it may be expensive but it was worth to try..

Tenma- i lnow that..harima-san almost go bankrupt when he treat us there..

Vali- and you my dear will gonna pay it all..

Rias- please!! It's been a while you treat us

Y/n- fine...

Sona- thanks y/n san..

Y/n- no worries i got it cover order all yoi want..

Eri- are you sure??

Y/n- of course who do you think i am??

Eri- your wierd..

Vali- don't worry that guy is loaded as hell..

Eri was shock..

Eri- what??

Vali ( lied )- you don't know?? Listen y/n there has a lot of job back in our town..and he saves his money..

Mikoto- what kind of job??

Rias- he was teaching fencing and martial arts. He is good in swords..

Mikoto- ehh!!

Eri- how much did he earn every lesson..

Sona- well it can reach 20 to 30 thausand yen per person..and he has a lot of students.

Tenma- eehh!!!

Akira- miss sona since when did kuoh acady accepting boys there??

Sona- few years ago..

Akira- ahh i see..so in other words out of 100 percent of the population only 30 percent of those are boys

Sona- indeed..

Akira- i know the standard of your academy  so it was luck if one who can manage to enter that school..

Y/n (mind )- pretty smooth girls..

After several minutes the girls ang y/n arrive at the fancy restaurant..

Eri- well guys here we are..

Rias- nice restaurant..

Y/n- so eri this is were you brings your dates..

Eri- not really my dates bring me here..

Y/n- ohh you admit that you have a lot of dates..

Mikoto- ohh ladies eri here is swarming by lots of men..

Y/n- fufufufu...but this 3 girls with me beat eri when it comes to menn

Sona- shut up y/n..

Y/n- duh!! Just admit the all boys and girls. Are literally praise you 5 like a goddess..and the boys there are drooling over you..

Mikoto and the rest- eeeehhhh!!!!!!

Y/n- you see ladiea there are 5 bombshell at kuoh and these 3 with me are the top 3. The other was on my town..

Akira- i can admit y/n-san these three are look like a bombshell..

Y/n- not.only that these 3 are smarter than you think. They have beauty and brains..

Rias- ohh y/n you make us blush..

Y/n- ohh really?? Well i will make you flush red in embarrasement..

Sona groans-

Sona- don't even think about it..

Y/n- shut it kaichou..your boyfriend was good but this girl's boyfriend was the opposite..

Tenma- eeeehhh!!! You two have a boyfriend!!!

Y/n- of course they have...as you can see..both of them confess their feelings to the boy they like..that is takes some guts for them..because those boys are also famous at my school.

Eri- man you were lucky to have a famous boyfriend..

Y/n- well sona's boyfriend was alright..as for rias?? I dont know..

Akira- ooohh?

Rias- y/n no!!

Y/n- y/n yes~

Eri- come on y/n tell me about miss rias boyfriend..

Y/n- very well..rias boyfriemd is a massive pervert..

Eri and the rest- a pervert!!

Eri- how low that guy cam be..

Y/n- i am not done yet..rias boyfriend may be a pervert..but he has a heart of gold. That no man can compare him..you see ladies..rias was in an arrange marriage. And rias ex fiancee  was also a pervert..when that boy comes to rias. Her boyfriend comes to her rescue..that pervert will go to hell in order to rescue rias. And come out to be alive..fufufufu..

Mikoto- what about miss sona??

Y/n- ahh sona's ex fiancee was more of a gentleman..but sona was inlove to her boyfriend..

Mikoto- what about miss vali..

Y/n- she's an exeption..

Mikoto- eehh?? Why??

Y/n- well her father put me on arrange marriage..

Mikoto and the rest- eeeehhhh!!!!

Tenma- and you accept it..

Y/n- of course..who in the right mind to deny a silver hair beauty..

Rias- but you let her down first..

Sona-until vali here threaten you to assasinate you of you are not going to marry her..

Y/n( mind )- fufufuf you girls are good in lying.

Y/n- true but i learn to love her..

Tenma- fufufu..

Y/n- you see tenma and eri these three girls is famous at my school but they choose to love a pervert and a nobody..that takes some balls to confess their feelings to the boy they like..sure harima and karasuma are making their names at school. But if you continue your act. You might loose them..

Mikoto- well y/n you have a point but i think you missed something??

Y/n- oh do tell??

Akira- well harima was gunning for tenma here. And tenma was aiming for karasuma..

Y/n- eh??

Mikoto- and eri along with tenma's little sister was aiming for  harima him self..

Rias and the rest- eeehhh!!!

Y/n- what the!! And harima was a fool not to realize that eri and yakumo were inlove with him??

Rias- that was new..

Y/n- sigh..i think harima has a one sided love..but this moron doesn't realize it..sigh..

Sona- this was confusing..

Rias/vali/y/n-  agreed..

Y/n- this girl thinks she was an adult..fufuf

Mikoto- well miss rias and sona did your  family knows about your relationship??

Rias- of course..my boyfriend and my family are close family..i even lived at his house..and my elder brother  renovate hos house without batting an eye..anf my parents support him all the way..

Sona- same as mine..

Vali- well i'm the only daughter and my father support y/n all the way...

Y/n- not only that rias's boyfriend is the only family that owns a private bus..

Akira- you mean to say rias familu was rich??

Y/n- the three of them are really rich..but they choose to live in a simple life..they don't need money and fame..these girls only wants to live their life to the fullest..

Mikoto- damn..i think eri here makes her family runs for her money..

Eri- shut it mikoto..

Y/n- don't be like that..i'm sure one of this days you will find a man that you like..because you were like rias here her self..well not all of them..

Eri- oh really??

Y/n- yep!! Because i saw you and harima are bickering like a newly wed. But you two are natural on that way..so you might have a chance to have harima for your self..

Eri got a massive blush while tenma was in her own world..

Akira- it was true..i can see y/n had a lot of experience when it comea to human psychology..

Rias- you have no idea..

Akira- ohh please explain..

Rias- y/n is the key that we got our own boyfriend..those boys are far more oblivious towards our feelings..because y/n can easily saw tell if we are inlove or not.

Akira- i see.

Y/n- well if eri can able to confess her feelings. Sure she cam be lucky..because harima is more mature than any of you..

Eri- how could you say that??

Y/n- because harima is looking for a job for him self..sure he was still the same age as yours but that man was pretty ditermined to find a job. And going to school..

Sona- so basically it was working student??

Y/n- yeah..i really don't lmow Bput tenma's little sister. As for harima i think his situtatipn was more mature..you see one of our teacher at school was his actual cousin..but harima doesn't like to rely on her..

Rias- now that was noble..

Tenma- you see i might be stupid. I cam admit to that..both me and yakumo are orphan.. we lost our parents long time ago..and i am not good at anything.. i was trying my best to be a good sister for yakumo that is all i can offer. Yakimp was very good at everything that is why she was taking a job. Instead of me..

Rias- who was yakumo??

Y/n- remember at the cafè?? There is a girl that greeted you??

Sona- yes.. that means -

Y/n- that is yakumo tenma's little sister..

Rias- that insanely beautiful girl was yakumo!!!

Y/n- yep!! She is yakumo..

Rias/vali/ sona got their jaw drop..

Tenma- and she was inlove with harima..

Y/n got his jaw drop..

Y/n- that lucky bastard..fufufufu by the way where did harima is staying??

Tenma- at my house..

Y/n along with three girls was shock..

Y/n- whaaat!!!!

Tenma- sigh!! I know harima is a little bit clumsy sometimes..abd i know he has a job.. sorry i keep it a secret but i camt spill it all..even yakumo help him to his job..

Y/n- ffufufufufu such a sweet girl..and that bastard didn't even notice that a mature girl and a brat is aiming at him..hahahaha..

Tenma- true..

Y/n- i knew you have a hidden knowledge that you hide tenma san..hahaha i can understand your situation..

Tenma- you did??

Y/n ( lied )- of course i did..you see.. when i arrive at kuoh..i don't have anything at me..even just a single penny..

Akira- and how did you know about sona and rias here??

Y/n ( lied )- i have a several job at kuoh..some times part time waiter. Tjat is the time i saw rias and sona..then when they know that i practicing sword fight and some of hand to hand combats they took interest on my skills. So they study martial arts. And they pay me very well..

Akira- i see..

Tenma- so y/n san. Did you have a condominium there??

Rias- he doesn't have condo. There. But he has his own house there..

Tenma- eeehhh!!!

Sona- any way where do ypu stay here??

Y/n- yuri san give me a temporary house uphill but not far from the school.. i will take you there for the night..

Sona- sure..

Eri- wait a minute tjat os the same way to my house!!

Y/n- you do?? But how come i didn't see you there or walking??

Eri- usually i take the car. With my butler and maid..

Y/n- ahh i see..so later on we will go at my temporary stay..

The girls- alright

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

514 0 29
y/n is just a normal boy living a normal life, but all that changes when he is attacked by a strange creature and saved by a mysterious girl, the nex...
69.4K 1.1K 13
When he was alive Y/N was one of the most ruthless arms dealers, cold and violent with his subordinates when they didn't complete a job or to anyone...
241K 1.7K 15
(Y/N) was a devil and his piece are rook like koneko.His way stronger than koneko.Most angels or devils could get killed instanly if (Y/N) punched on...