Shooting stars Sundrop x Moon...

By IMNOT88

๐Ÿค fluff โค smutt ๐Ÿ–ค angst ๐Ÿ’œcreator note More

New friends
Time to sleep
A love letter?
โค A new game โค
part 2 for fuck sake
๐Ÿ’œsorry๐Ÿ’œ
โคNo โค
๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–คLONG ASS CHAPTER ๐Ÿ–ค
Extras
I am back from the dead
an unexpected visitor
๐šŠ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š
A pretty promise.

A pretty lie

1K 11 4
By IMNOT88

MOONDROPS PERSPECTIVE

I picked up sun after he charged "Uh so moony where are you taking me" I felt my face get hot and sun looked concerned "are you ok?" I put him down even more red "I uh yup I'm fine I'm going to just leave!" I ran away and hid.

SUNDROPS PERSPECTIVE
Moon's face looked red he then put me down he then told me he had to go stuttering I called after him but he just continued to run. What have a done? I got up and followed him as he ran. I saw him run into one of the play structures similarlike i did seconds ago. I continued to look for him until I found him. He was sitting down covering his face "ARE you crying?" He looked at me with shock his face still red "Sun!" I was surprised and confused why he was covering his face but still I walked over and hugged him he then finally joined the hug "Thank goodness your ok I was so scared! I thought i hurt your feelings" I felt his face get hot and I panicked pushing a button that opened my stomach hatch inside was a first aid kit "ARE YOU OK DO YOU HAVE A FEVER?" moon looked at me and giggled "Sun I'm ok I just..." There was a long silence so I broke it "you... what?" he turned more red then he started to run "I'll tell you soon" I smiled and nodded still curious why he was so awkward. As I laid there I thought about him even though we just met i thought he was cute.

TIME SKIP AKA THE NEXT DAY
It was playtime and I felt sad. I wanted to see moony again a kid climed on me with a scared look "Mr.sunny are you ok?" I looked at him with a smile "of course I am.I am thinking about moondrop" the kids looked at me with a confused look "oh yeah yall don't know moony. Well you will meet him at nap time!" I pickedup the child and put him down slowly "YAY A NEW FRIEND!"

*A couple of minutes later*

Me and the kids were talking "Is it ok to like like a new friend more than a friend?" They stared at me gigging "Of course Mr.sun! Wait do you like Mr.moon AHH MOMMY SUN AND DADDY MOON!" I felt my face all hot "NO I WAS WONDERING HAHA AHAHAAHA MAHAHAHA" The kids obviously didn't believe me at all but still went with it. I felt guilty not telling the truth was a big rule not to break but I had to ignore the guilt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 60.8K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
568K 22.9K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
304K 445 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy ๐Ÿ’• don't be s...
799K 38.3K 26
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...