Shooting stars Sundrop x Moon...

By IMNOT88

🀍 fluff ❀ smutt πŸ–€ angst πŸ’œcreator note More

Time to sleep
A pretty lie
A love letter?
❀ A new game ❀
part 2 for fuck sake
πŸ’œsorryπŸ’œ
❀No ❀
πŸ–€
πŸ–€LONG ASS CHAPTER πŸ–€
Extras
I am back from the dead
an unexpected visitor
𝚊 πš—πšŽπš  πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš
A pretty promise.

New friends

1.9K 14 1
By IMNOT88

NOBODY PERSPECTIVE

Sundrop was cleaning the daycare. All the kids have left and he was left all alone again.

Vanessa busted through the daycare doors with news "You seem lonely. Anyways there is a new robot to help with nap time. Unfortunately he only works at night time so you will have to wait to meet him" Sun looked at Vanessa     "A NEW FRIEND YAYY" Sun was jumping up and down "yeah. Oh yeah make sure to meet him today he may seem scary but trust me he is not" Sun stopped jumping "scary?" Vanessa left leaving Sun is confusion "Hm he can't be scary"

He walked to the lights and debated if He should turn them off *flick* "hm that's weird there's nobody" Sun walked around and steped on some toys making a loud squeak

MOONDROPS PERSPECTIVE

I was suddenly powered on and heard a squeak "Naughty you should be asleep during nap time" I heard runing and hooked my self onto my zip-line and I saw someone run into the play place "Oh you think you can run away?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 39.5K 48
For as long as Niharika could remember, she led a simple life overshadowed by her own misery. Despite belonging to a well-established family and bein...
1.9M 35.5K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
858K 20.4K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.4M 36.3K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...