Code Lyoko Season 5

By metalgreymon2

Evolution was of course a sh#t season, as we all know. So, i made a new season, with somethings inspiered on... More

501 - The Files
502 - Bad Feeling
503 - XANA Returns
504 - In XANA's Claws
Sirenix
Cortex
Courage
Lady Einstein
Return
A long gone past
Pangeia
Anthea
Hesperix
Season 5 Part 2 trailer
The Trix
The Codex
Decisions
The Trap
Meltdown
All out Attack
Project Carthage
Darkness
Deep Scan
Virus
Rescue Mission
Goodbye
Comming up...

XANA's Secret

138 0 1
By metalgreymon2

Episode 109 - XANA's Secret

It's about 9PM. Our heroes are at the factory. Jeremy is in the Lab, while the rest of the team is in the Scanner Room, with Laura.

Aelita: You swear to keep it a secret?

Laura: I swear it!

Bloom: Good awnser, Laura.

Jeremy: Ok.(Lab) Now it's time for the final step. The Scanner. I'm gonna save your image on the Supercomputer.(Scanner Room) With that,(scanner opens) you'll be imune to the Return to the past, and officially part of the group.

Odd: You okay, Laura?

Laura: I have to admit that i'm a little scared. 

Aelita: Yeah, those things can be intimidating in the first time.

Yumi: Are you gonna change your mind?

Laura: I won't!

Laura entered the Scanner. She was a little scarred still, but she went on with it, for her friends. The Scanner closed, and Jeremy pressed ENTER.

Jeremy: Scanner Laura.

The Super computer recorded Laura's image, protecting her from the Return to the past. The Scanner finally oppened.

Jeremy: Welcome to the club, Laura!

William: How do you feel, Laura?

Laura: A bit funny. Is this how you come out of Lyoko, when XANA devirtualizes you?

Aelita: Sometimes its worst.(helps Laura) Welcome to the gang, Laura.

The Lyoko gang went back to Kadic. We now see them, getting out of the passage. Ulrich reached out his hand, and helped Yumi up.

Yumi: I'll be going. Good night, Darling(kisses Ulrich)

Ulrich: Good night, sweetheart.(Yumi leaves)

William: What's the plan for tomorrow, Jeremy?

Jeremy: I've been working on a virus for us to inject on the Supercalculator of the Cortex, so that we blow it up.

Aelita: How long have you been working on that?

Jeremy: For atleast two weeks. But it's still missing something. I don't think i'll be able to use it.

Laura: Can you send me the Virus' program, so that i can have a look at it tonight?

Jeremy: Ok. See what you can find.

SCREEN TRANSITION - AELITA

Aelita is on the interface, as two Mantas attack her father, and she's powerless to do anything.

Aelita: Daddy, NO! ENERGY FIELD!

Aelita missed. The Mantas kept fiering. However, there was energy being transfered to the Interface, and Jeremy noticed.

Jeremy: The power... Aelita, try and load the program now!

Aelita: What, but what about my father?

Jeremy: Your father is giving us the power to finish the program! You have to launch it now!

Aelita: No... No!(fires another Energy Field but misses)

Jeremy: Aelita, if you don't do this, your father will have sacreficed himself for nothing!

Aelita launched the program. The Mantas kept firing, but there was someone on top of Sector 5, and used some sort of power.

Hopper finally exploaded, but thanks to that power, he returned to the Digital Sea, unknowen to XANA.

Aelita: FATHER!

??: GAH!

The moment Aelita looked to the side, she noticed that Bloom was beside her, and the clock marked 6:59 AM. Bloom looked at Aelita, who was at the vearge of tears.

Bloom: You okay, Aelita?

Aelita: I guess i had another nightmare... But that dream... I saw a pink Ninja, using some kind of power... Like... it was helping my father, because i then saw him on the Digital Sea.

Bloom: You had some sort of vision?

Aelita: Kind of...

Twelve minuts later, We go to the cafeteria. Laura is having breakfast. Odd, Ulrich and Jeremy come in.

Laura: Morning boys.

Odd: Morning, Laura!(sits with Laura)

Jeremy: You saw everything, so far?

Laura: I did. That was no ordinary virus that's for sure. It's not a Boot Virus nor a Macro-Virus. The only thing that could blow up that thing is a Green Virus.(Aelita, William and Bloom come in)

William: A Green Virus? That's quite complex, isn't it?

Bloom: How are you gonna finish that thing?

Aelita: I agree. Making a Green Virus is gonna take lots of time.

Jeremy: So far i got nothing.

Laura: We have to breakdown the structure, and reconfigure everything.

William: Wait, that would create-

Aelita: A Batch-type Virus!

Laura: Correct!

Odd: What the heack is that?

William: It's a primitive, encrypted, polymorphious virus.

Ulrich: In English?

Laura: It's a slow, with a very low infection capacity. Ment to penetrate the system, and nothing will stop it.(notices Aelita's expression) Aelita, like, are you okay?

Aelita: Huh? Oh, sorry. I woke up with a nightmare.

Jeremy: Again? What was it, this time?

Aelita: The day that the Mantas nearly killed my father... But there was a Pink Ninja there... It seemed like it saved my father. Who's that Pink Ninja?

Ulrich: A pink Ninja on Sector 5?

Aelita: Correct...

Laura: What if it's there?

Jeremy: That's really catastrofic! Plus, today's a bad bay for me! Ms. Hertz neads my help at the lab!

Aelita: No worry, it's just a recon mission. Laura can help us with that.

Laura:(nearly shockes with the hot chocolat) What? I just arrived! You think i can control the things?

Aelita: You helped me reset everything last time, you were there. If it wasn't for that, we wouldn't be here. I know you can control the mission.

Laura: ... ... Okay then! We'll meet at the lab at 2:30 PM. Sounds good?

William: Ok. I'll tell Yumi, in class.

We skip time. It's about 2:30. The Lyoko gang is going down the passage. Laura has a scooter, lika Aelita and Jeremy. They reach the factory, and the elevator took them to the laboratory. Laura entered.  

Laura: Go to the Scanner Room. I'll start the Virtualization, right now

Laura went to the Computer. She took the notes that Jeremy made. She took a quick glance at it, and understood the Virtualization. She likes a lot of Quantum Phisics.

Laura: Okay. Who's going first?

Odd: The girls are!

Aelita: We're in position, Laura.

Laura: Here goes nothing... Transfer Aelita! Transfer Bloom! Transfer Yumi! Upload Yumi! Upload Aelita! Upload Bloom! Virtualization!

Through the binary codes, we can enter Sector 5. Passing by some rooms in the labirinth, we go to the Arena, where Aelita, Bloom and Yumi landed.

Aelita: We're here, Laura! I knew you could do it!

Laura: Well, when i wen tthrough it, it's actually not that hard! The boys are coming!(Lab) Upload Odd! Upload Ulrich! Upload William! Virtualization!

The boys landed in the Arena. Laura realised that she couldn't see them. She looked at the notes, and noticed that something was missing. 

Laura: Woops, i forgot. Holosphere System, activated!

Laura: Okay. We must do a compleet recone, outside Sector 5.(Sector 5) Head for the Celestial Dom, and we'll check out where this Ninja is!

Aelita: Roger!

The Lyoko Gang went to the Celestial Dom. Laura had programed the Veichles for them, and they took diferent spots outside Sector 5. However, nothing was in sight for them.

Ulrich: So far nothing here. How's everything with the others?

Laura: Nothing!(Lab) Aelita, are you sure of what you saw?

Aelita: I am. This pink Ninja saved my father!(Sector 5) I want to find out why! He was closer to the top of Sector 5!(lands on the Celestial Dom) This can't be... Pink Ninja, if you're real, please let me see you! I want to thank you for saving my father!

Everyone looked at Aelita. Bloom felt bad for her. She was like a little sister to the fire fairy. Bloom went to Aelita, and places a hand on her shoulder, earning a hug from the pink guardian. Suddenly, a pink creature apeared in front of the.

Aelita: GASP! That's him!

The Lyoko gang closed in on the Pink Ninja. It was looking very closey at Aelita. Aelita felt something weird on it.

Aelita: Why do i feel like i know this Ninja?

The Ninja went to the interface. On the Lab, Laura was reciving a mensage. From the Ninja.

Laura: I think that it's sending us a mensage.

Yumi: What does it say?

Laura: Let's see... "Do you understand now Aelita? I was the one who saved Waldo." Waldo?(Sector 5)

Aelita: How does he know my father's name? Only one person in Progect Carthage knew... ... Wait... Are you...(Lab)

Laura: Who?(recives another mensage) Another Mensage. "Their swords are the Antivirus. The Ninjas are as human as you"

Now Aelita was sure. It could only be one person. The person who save her father was no more than...

Aelita: Are you... This can't be... Mommy...

The Ninja left the Interface. It went to Aelita. The Ninja opened her arms. Aelita finally gave in. She hugged the Ninja. It felt like that time. It was her mother.

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

Jeremy was helping Ms. Hertz seting up an experience for her to do with the 8th graders. Jeremy felt his phone vibrate on his pocket.

Jeremy: Uh, exxcuse for a second, Miss Hertz, i got a mensage.

Miss Hertz: Go on, Jeremy. I got the rest covered. I just have to set up the termometer, and that all.

Jeremy, knowing that he could go, left the lab. He saw the mensage. It was from Laura, and it said "Come quickly, Anthea is in Secotr 5"

Jeremy was confused. Miss Hertz came in, and noticed that there was a simbole on his phone. She had Jeremy's backpag.

Miss Hertz: Jeremy, you forgot your bag.

Jeremy: Oh(turns arround) Whoops. Thank you, ma'am.(picks up the bag) Have a god day.(leaves)

Miss Hertz: ... ... That simbole... could it be...

On Lyoko, Anthea was sending a mensage to Laura. Aelita was still curious abut how her mother was there. It was like her mother could read her mind.

Laura: "I was floating on the network for 10 years. One day i found this place, when this ball of light picked you up from the Digital Sea."(Lab) "I then came to Sector 5, and saw the monsters attacking your father. I did what i could, but i don't know if it was in time."(Sector 5)

Aelita: It was! You saved him just in time! Thank you mommy! If only i could bring you back...

Anthea send a final mensage to Laura, who read it. This shocked her, and was gonna shock her friends.

Aelita: What did Mommy send?(Lab)

Laura: Listen to this closely. "My materialization codes are in the place i came from. You have to take them back."(Sector 5) "Aelita, i'll be wating for you."

Anthea left to the ground. Aelita looke back at the gang, who noaded at her. Laura to understood the plan. Jeremy came inside.

Jeremy: Tell me everything that's happening!

Laura: Anthea was the one who saved Franz Hopper. She gave us a clue to bring her in! We have to take her materialization codes from the Cortex!

Jeremy: Let's get going then!

Laura and Jeremy swiched places. Laura pulled out an Ipad, and started operting it, to help Jeremy. Jeremy took the mic.

Jeremy: Everyone, Laura just told me everything. Where are you?(Sector 5)

Yumi: We're in the Garage!

Bloom: Everyone's ready, Jeremy!

Jeremy: Ok, then! Energyze!

SCREEN TRANSITION - LAURA

The Skid entered th Netowrk, and took of to the Cortex. Due to the Data Wave, the position of the Hub changed again. Aelita went to 79º, and got to the Hub.

Aelita: Hub in sight!(stabelizes the Skid) Hyperfluid Aspiration in 3, 2, 1, 0!(the Skid takes the Hub)

The Skid got out of the Hub, and entred the Cortex's Network Ocean. We now can see it aproching the Cortex. The Skid stabelized, and the door opened for them.

The Skid closed in on the Cortex, and stopped near land. Jeremy energized everyone, and sent their vehichles. They went to the core zone, but they were not the only ones. It seemed like something was happening.

Aelita: We're here Jeremy.

Bloom: Wait...  Is that...

They looked at the bridge. They were one platform above the bridge, and saw something out of normal. It was a Krab and a Ninja fighting.

Yumi: Jeremy, something weird's appening.

Jeremy: What is it?

Ulrich: A Krab is fighting a Ninja.(Lab)

Laura: Huh? But why?

Jeremy: XANA's been extracting energy from the Cortex to power up the Volcano Sector. Who's winning?

Bloom: The Krab is pushing the Ninja back.(Cortex)

William: It seems that XANA's taking on the offencive, big time.

The Krab kept fiering at the Ninja. The green creature jumped, but was shooted down by eh monster. It went inside.

Aelita: It's going inside! I don't think we can extract the codes with things like this!

Jeremy: We have to understand XANA's plan! Move it!

The Gang went inside. They didn't saw anything. The Krab was on the Core. They were teleported to the Core, and the battlefield in front of them shocked them. XANA sent in a big party for the Ninjas.

Jeremy: What the heck is going on?

Laura. The interface is showing us over 20 monsters!

Aelita: XANA's creatures are attacking XANA with full force!

The monsters were shooting like crazy at XANA. XANA was  trying to extract more energy to his own benifict.

William: The Ninjas seem to be protecting the Interface!(Lab)

Laura. I thought XANA wa living in Tyron's Supercalculator!

Jeremy: We still have to tell you about lots of things. XANA's living on the Volcano Sector, and is extrating energy from the Cortex for his own benifict. I think this is how he does it.

Laura. But, by attacking the Interface, isn't XANA trying to destroy something inside the Computer?

Aelita: Wait... If that's true... Then why is XANA going this?

Jeremy: I wish it was so simple, but i doubt it.

Laura: XANA must have a reason!

Jeremy: Try and take a closer look!(Core Zone)

Odd: Easy for you to say!

Suddenly a Krab landed behind them. They got it's atention. Odd fired his Arrows at it, blowing it up.

Odd: We were spoted!

The Lyoko gang splited. Ulrich jumped on a Krab, and stabed the XANA eye, blowing it up. Odd was avoiding a Krab's lasers. He jumped, and shooted at its eyes, breaking them. and blowing them up. 

The Ninjas were still defleting the lasers, when someone came in, and stabed one of them. William caught the Ninjas' atention, but Yumi devirtualize another one, with her batton. Aelita and Bloom took a chance, and went to the Interface.

Aelita. Jeremy, now!

Jeremy: Here's the card!(sends the card)

Aelita placed the Card, and it imedeatly started to look for Anthea's materialization codes. Bloom, with her Hesperix took flight to fight the Ninjas.

Bloom: Fell my new power, Ninjas! FIRE ARPOON!

Bloom shooted an arpoon shaped fire attack, divirtualizing a Ninja. However, someone took sight of the Dragon Flame fairy.

??: We meet at last Bloom...

Bloom didn't noticed that someone was there, watching her. XANA kept attacking. Ulrich slashed the last Tarantula. But the Ninjas splited. Ulrich had a Ninja behind him. They both raised their swords.

Ninja: ELIMINATE TARGET!

Ulrich: En Guard!

William caught the atention of atleast three Ninjas. But thanks to his shockwaves, they were defeated. Yumi slashed two more Ninjas with her batton.

Yumi. These Ninjas are though guards!

Jeremy: Unfortunaly this serch is to deep.(Lab) The Card is going to down to the deepest part of Tyron's interface!

Laura: By the time of 5 minuts we'll be there!(Core  Zone) At least, that's what i estimate.

Aelita looked at the interface. There was a Ninja coming in. But she had an Energy Field, and hitted the enemy first.

Aelita: This is for what you did with my mother!

Bloom: Nice one, Aelita!

Bloom went to the other Ninjas and attacked with a Dragon Pasion. XANA, however, was still in game, as there were still a few Krabs to deal with.

Odd: XANA's creatures just won't quit!

Jeremy: Make them disapear, we can't let XANA do whatever he's planning!

Yumi attacked the Ninjas with her batton, and devirtualized two more. Ulrich was still facing one of the Ninjas.

Ninja: ATTACK!!!

Ulrich didged the attack, and pushed the ninja of the platform, slashing it on the process. Suddenly the Scyphozoa entered the Core Zone.

Jeremy: Be careful! The Scyphozoa is there!

Laura: What's the Scyphozoa gonna do?

Jeremy: He must be coming for Aelita's Keys to Lyoko! With them, XANA can access to a chamber in Sector 5, and attack the Heart of Lyoko.

Laura: Let me guess, if it's destroyed, we lose Lyoko, am i right?

Jeremy: That's right!(Core Zone) Aelita, be extermly carefull right now!

Aelita: Got it!

Aelita turned arround, and saw the Scyhozoa, at the exit of the Core Zone. Bloom kept a close eye on the jellifish.

Bloom: I better be extremly carefull with that thing!

Odd jumped out of the way of one Krab's lasers, and fired his Laser Arrows, breaking its eyes, blowing up the Monster.

Odd: Only two more Krabs left! 

Ninja: ELIMINATE TARGET!

Odd: Back off!(shoots the Ninja down) You human alian face freeks!

Aelita: Jeremy, how much longer?

Jeremy: It found the codes!(lab) Blow up XANA's monsters, and defend you position for 5 more minuts! I still see 3 Ninjas and 5 monsters there!

Odd: What? But i only see one Krab and the Scyphozoa!

Laura: That's the weird thing! Three of the XANA signals are human!

Odd and William: WHAT?

The Scyphozoa atemped to close in on Aelita, but Bloom was with her eyes locked on the jellifish, and prepeared to attack.

Bloom: Not on my watch, fish face! BURNING SCALES!

Bloom released a scale shaped flame, that colided with the Scyphozoa's head, and made the jelifish back off.

Bloom: Take that!(something hits her) What the heck colided with me?

??: Well, look who's back from the dead!

Bloom looked behind, and saw someone she never expected to see again. A woman with pail white hair, wearing a blue outfit.

Bloom: Icy?!

Suddenly, besides Icy, two pore women apeard. The sirst one had indigo colored hair, and was wering dark red clothes. The other had a dark amber colored hair, and was wering purle clothes.

William: Who the heck are those women?

Ulrich: I don't know, but i don't like their vibes!

Bloom: The Trix! You're here to?

Icy: I hope you like this place! Cause you're never leaving here!

Bloom: Argh!

Icy: Hehe.

Bloom: Grrrr...

Next time, on Code Lyoko, the Lyoko gang must face the Trix, who are siding with XANA and his monsters. But the three witches come back stronger than ever. Bloom must give it her all, to fight back this menance from the past, once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 91 45
Tells the following story about what happened after Season 3 ( X.A.N.A 's defeat )...Hope you guys enjoyed it :) .( and I'm a sucker for time travel...
14.8K 343 25
Xana has been defeated and the Lyoko warriors; Odd, Yumi, Jeremy, Ulrich, and Alieta, can live a life with out Lyoko or worrying about the evil compu...
14.8K 220 20
I get myself into the crazy virtual world of Code Lyoko. I always would imagine I was in Code Lyoko when I was a kid and now I can write my own story...
1.1K 35 11
When XANA launches an attack on Gotham City, Batman begins an investigation onto XANA. His investigation takes him all the way to Paris, France where...