𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙏𝙃 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 ✿ Hu...

By MerryAust

[ HxH x Fem!Aussie!Reader¡! ] ┊ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐀 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 girl with godly powers and immortality... More

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 0 | Prologue
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 0 | Main Characters
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝟶𝟶𝟶} Thanks!〕✧
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 1 | Heather
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 2 | The Hunter Exam
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 3 | People
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 4 | Phase One
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 5 | Tunnel
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 6 | Numere Wetlands
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 7 | Phase Two
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 8 | Eggs
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 0 9 | A Child
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 0 | Game
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 1 | Phase Three
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 2 | Trick Tower
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 3 | Tonpa-san
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 5 | Kill-ua
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 6 | Lyric-prank
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 7 | boredom Kills
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 8 | Old Coot

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 0 1 4 | Prisoners

875 44 17
By MerryAust

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Gon's fight... boring as hell! Like hell I'm sitting threw that! So what to do? Prank call of course! Now I have may different methods of prank calls! Lets go!

▃ ▃ ▃

Type One: Silence~

Calling...
**** *** 447
+    ☰    ❙❙

*Ring, Ring*

"Hello?"

"..."

"Um... Hello?"

"..."

"I know you're there!! Answer me!!"

"..."

"Come on!! Please!!"

"..."

"Okay, Fine! I cave! I did eat your leftovers not the racoon!! I'm sorry!!!"

"...Pft-"

"Ha! I new yo-"

*Hangs up*

Call ended
**** *** 447
✉ ⊗

Saved contacted as 'Racoon'

▃ ▃ ▃

Type Two: Why you call me?

Calling...
**** *** 765
+   ☰   ❙❙

*Ring, Ring*

"Um, Hello?"

"Who is this?"

"What??"

"Why did you call me???"

"You called me!"

"No I didn't!!"

"Ugh! Teens these days!!!"
   *Hangs up*

Call ended
**** *** 765
✉ ⊗

Saved contacted as 'Old-man'

▃ ▃ ▃

Type Three: I killed your (something)

Calling...
**** *** 098
+   ☰   ❙❙

*Ring, Ring*

"Hello? Who is this?"

"I finished your request, miss. I killed your father like you asked me to."

"What! No I didn't want to kill my dad!!! AHAHHHAHHAH!!!"

"Wha-"

"I know I shouldn't of told mother that I wanted to meet my dad!! She defiantly killed him!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH"

"Umm, WellhaveagooddayBYE!"
*Hangs up*

Call ended
**** *** 098
✉ ⊗

Saved contacted as 'Dead Dad Lmao'

▃ ▃ ▃

Type Four: Toilet paper

Calling...
**** *** 231
+   ☰   ❙❙

*Ring, Ring*

"Hello?" 

 "I ran out of toilet paper. Come get me some." 

"And who is this?" 

"Hurry up! I don't wanna be stuck in here forever!" 

"Who are you, do I know you?"

"Do you?"

"Do I?"

"Maybe?"

"Well what's your name?"

"The one and only (y/n) (l/n)~"

"Well I'm Chrollo, nice to-"

Call ended
**** *** 231
✉ ⊗

Saved contacted as 'Never call again'

▃ ▃ ▃

"I have REALLY bad luck..." I mumbled sadly as I put my phone away.

.
.
.

'Shit! I JUST GAVE CHROLLO FUCKING LUCILFER MY FULL NAME!!'

By the time I stopped complaining about my poor life choses, I saw that Gon had already won and Kurapika was about to have his go. "Alright, I'll go next," Kurapika announced before walking on to the path.

I looked over and saw the blue dude crossing the path in his old prison uniform, when did he take it off again? After they both made it to the middle we watched as the paths retracted again for the third time.

I started to lean agonist the wall and crossed my arms and closed my eyes like a true Vegeta rip off.

The blue-man ripped of his robs and was only left in shredded pans. Everyone, exempt me of course, looked in surprise of his muscular appearance.

My dad would be crying rn.

The tall blue man let out an annoying loud battle cry before talking. "I'm next!!" he yelled.

"That's one freaky body..." muttered Leorio.

"You're one to talk, how tall are ya? 6'5"? 6'6"?"

"It's 6'3" for your information!!! you Satanist child!!!"

"His face looks almost as weird as Leorio!" said Killua, joining in on the fun.

"I hate you kids!!"

"look over here! I've killed nineteen people, but it bugs me that nineteen is such an uneven number. I'm so glad I've gotten to meet number twenty." the distorted weakling taunted to Kurapika.

"Now we have a serial killer?" mumbled Leorio.

"I insist we put our lives on the line. I won't accept some half-assed contest. Blood! Entrails! Agony!!" he said before breaking into a fit of laughter.

"Very well."

"huh?"

"You can decide how we settle this contest. I'll agree to your chose," stated Kurapika.

"O-oh... you've got balls... In that case I also propose a death match, where we fight until one of us surrenders or dies. However, don't expect me to stop when you surrender and beg for your life!"

"Very well. I accept," Suddenly the room grew quite from the lack of the pre-teen sounding laughter from the jacked small fourhanded Megamind rip of...

Actually, he and Heather would be good friends! Maybe I should introduced them to each over?

"Shall we begin" Kurapika finished while taking of his dresses thingy? It looks kind of Chinese, maybe a type of Hanfu? I have no idea.

"Hold on, I forgot to mention something. No weapons aloud, we'll beat each other to death with our fists. After all, while I may be hired as an examiner, I'm still a prisoner. I'm not allowed to carry weapons."

"I see, I understand," he said while grabbing his bokken from behind his back and tossing it to the floor.

"Anything else? If not, I'd like to get started," said Kurapika just wanting to get this over and done with as soon as posable.

"Huh?"

"Hey now, is Kurapika gonna be okay? This guy looks dangerous," Leorio asked nobody in particular.

Killua moved his arms up above his shoulders, with a very unimpressed look. I could tell he was self monologuing. "You don't need to worry," said Gon.

"Why not?"

"Because when I look at him I don't get chills," explained Gon while watching the the weird blue dude.

"What does that mean?..." asked Leorio in a whisper while leaning down to around Gon's level.

"He means that he's all talk no bite," I said look at my nails, one was shorter then the others...

"No way! Just look at him!"

"Time to show you the ace up my sleeve, I'll see you dead!" he yelled jumping into the air dramatically.

"here he comes!" yelled Leorio.

Blue man suddenly came down and attempted to hit Kurapika, only for him to jump out of the way and slid to a stop. "Wow..."muttered Tonpa.

"He made a hole in the floor with his bare fist!"

"A tattoo of a spider with twelve legs... that's..." Leorio mumbled.

"Yeah, I recognize it. Anyone aspiring to become a Hunter has heard of it. That's the symbol worn by members of that notorious band of evil thieves, the Phantom Troupe!" Stuttered Tampon.

"Really?" asked Gon.

"Yeah, definitely. They're famous, I heard about them straight from Kurapika,"

"Only 19 kills? What is this, fortnight? Any Phantom Troupe member has killed at least ten times that much-"

"What are you talking about! 19 people is a lot! AND HE JUST PUNCHED A HOLE IN THE FLOOR!" Screamed Leorio, interrupting me.

Kurapika stayed in place as he stared holes into the ground before slowly standing up.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?~ I'm Majitani, one of the Phantom Troupe's four kings!"

"Consider that first strike my way of saying hello. This is your last chance to surrender. I'm still willing to..."

"Take this to heart, first the Phantom Troupe has the members number inscribed on the spiders back. Second, they don't bother tallying the people they've killed because it's irrelevant to them. And third, don't ever mention the Phantom Troupe to me again, if you do I will kill you with my bare hands..."

"Oh wow..."

"Kurapika..."

"Yea... I saw that one coming from a mile away," said Killua, proudly.

Of on the stage Kurapika picked up his traditional clothing of the ground and put it back on while walking back over towards us four.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm not injured."

"Also, is it safe for us to be near you?" Leorio asked wearily.

"From the moment I saw him, I knew he was weak. And mentally, I knew that tattoo was a fake. But as soon as I saw that spider everything in my sight turned red..." stated Kurapika.

"Well, I can't really blame you."

"Actually, to tell the truth..." Kurapika started

"Hmm?"

"Even when I see a real spider my personality changes, and I enter a frenzy." he said, not daring to take his eyes of the ground.

"You should have told us sooner..." said Leorio fidgeting with his hands nervously.

"Damn you would not last a second in my country..."

"But this means that the rage in me remains as strong as ever. I suppose I should be happy." fished Kurapika proudly.

"We should keep Kurapika away from spiders." muttered Leorio

"Definitely."

•┈•• ❤ ••┈•

Dose any one like this this type of chapter, they only happen when something boring happens so not TO often.

A question to other Aussie, do you say Hunter or Huna 
I always say Huna not Hunter unless I'm thinking about it.
E.G:

"What's you favourite anime?"

"Oh, it's huna huna-shit! I mean... Hunter...*breaths slowly* Hunter..."

"...you good?..."

"Nope-"

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 436 25
After a terrible incident occurred when she was younger, it has left her with most of her childhood memories gone. But that doesn't mean she won't ge...
775K 18.6K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
4.2K 162 82
« Alright, guys ? What do you think about past life and reincarnations ? » Dean was taken aback by Win's word toward his two friends. Who would ask s...
70.1K 1.8K 21
Killua never would have thought that Gon would actually care for him in the way he wanted. For years he's known his good friend, and he never showed...