Known to you

By randxm_fanficz

Will Byers and Mike Wheeler are two kids from the 80s who are blearily surviving. Will they reunite? Or wil... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Epilogue
A/N

A/N

96 2 3
By randxm_fanficz

Hello everyone!  Before I start this story I just want to say, thank you for all the support.  It really means a lot. 

This is the second part of a story so if you haven't read the first one then go read it now!  It's called "unknown to you."

Also some things about this story:

•So in this story Eleven is going to be called Jane and she won't have any powers or anything like that. Her dad is Jim Hopper.

•The whole upside down thing never happened, also D&D isn't a thing in this story (I'm sorry I don't know how it works.)

•While imagining this story imagine what they look like in the third season of the show.

•Sorry for the bad grammar, I'm still learning writing tips and stuff like that.

•The story will be changing POVs (point of view)

•There will be triggers such as, Panic attacks, Depression, Self harm, Suicidal thoughts, Abuse, and things like that. If you get triggered by these things or get triggered easily then this may not be the fanfic for you!

That's all.  I hope you all enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.4K 60
just one shots of will byers and mike wheeler i can tell some of y'all are real bored since you're reading a story of mine from 2017 ish 💀 Happy rea...
4.2K 118 22
As spring break starts Michael Wheeler goes to California to spend time with his ex girlfriend, who was now his girl best friend, Eleven, or now know...
2.4K 110 11
(2022) "hey, well, if we're both going crazy we'll go crazy together, right?" "yeah, crazy together." he didn't know it, but mike wheeler has had a c...
31K 431 10
Mike has loved the shy small boy known as Will Byers who never interacted with anyone ever. After years of stalking Will, Mike finally comes up with...