MY FIRST BOYFRIEND [BXB]

By KekaeLehlohonolo

The story is about a boy whom has been taught to dislike Gay people until he went to high school and started... More

Introduction
Friendship
First shot
First Disappointment
First Fight
Confused
Apart
HE STALLED ME AGAIN

Apart

5 3 0
By KekaeLehlohonolo

I quickly rushed to my room and luckily my roommate wasn't there so I had the whole room to process my thoughts. I gently jumped to my bed and seconds later there was a knock on the door , it was Lindsay , the boy staying next to my room. He said he was there to check up on me and he also asked if everything was okay and why was I in such a rush!? I told him I was fine and he shouldn't worry, I told him to not stress and I thanked him for checking me up! He didn't exactly believe me... I was a mess and I couldn't understand why , was it because Pete is gay or was it because I noticed I liked men? I wasn't okay and I couldn't tell Lindsay , we weren't that close enough for me to disclose any of my then feelings! We said our goodbyes and he repeated that if I need a shoulder to cry on I must come to him , he also assured me that he is like a brother to me and I shouldn't be afraid of him.

As soon as I closed the door I jumped to the bed and pulled out a story book to read the previous LGBTQ short story I've read last week.. The new chapter that I was reading was about when the other boy was finding himself to put it in a simplified form , the chapter was at a stage when the other boy realised he was gay! As I simultaneously turned on them pages I couldn't help not getting consumed , I swear my brain related soo much and when the boy finally realised he was gay.. my brain released a happiness stimulae causing me to go deep in my thoughts to find who the hell am I.

I realised I found peace in men and I couldn't accept or tell myself that I liked them. I didn't really give my attention to men ... All of this started when I met Pete. I thought about him and the things we used to do together were pretty clear now.. We weren't doing some male bestfriend shiid , we were literally displaying some same gender love shiid and I hadn't noticed!

I started to think about Pete and how he used to make me feel whenever I was with him. I thought about the efforts he used to do for me! I noticed that all the things he did for me was because he liked me. I asked myself if I liked him too or what. Told myself to relax and moments later there was a knock on the door!

*Ghuu ghuu ghuuu , the door cried , I got off my bed to open the door. "Who was at my door at this time?" I asked myself. I opened the door and my eyes couldn't believe what I saw , my lips created a W shape , It was...

Continue Reading