Dare [Taehyung ff]

Por BoxyTaehyung

Where it all started with a simple dare.... M谩s

Chapter 1: The unlimited hate.
Chapter 2: Outing.
Chapter 4: A living hell.
Chapter 5: Gathering.
Chapter 6: "The" dare.
Chapter 7: Texting.
Chapter 8: Fighting.
Chapter 9: Back to home.
Chapter 10: Travel.
Chapter 11: The beginning of the mess.
Chapter 12: The settling.
Chapter 13: The morning.
Chapter 14: Feeling scared.
Chapter 15: Fear.
Chapter 16: Getting closer.
Chapter 17: The start...
Chapter 18: Lost.
Chapter 19: Trying to survive.
Chapter 20: Disappeared.
Chapter 21: A new meet.
Chapter 22: Explanations.
Chapter 23: Nostalgic.
Chapter 24: Message.
Chapter 25: Revelations.
Chapter 26: Pain.
Chapter 27: Dying internally.
Chapter 28: The dream.
Chapter 29: Again.
Chapter 30: The solution.
Chapter 31: The end.
A request

Chapter 3: Detention.

3.7K 189 15
Por BoxyTaehyung

TIME SKIP

As soon as Y/n entered her room, she plopped onto her bed tiredly.

But she was angrier than tired because of the arguments that she got with Taehyung over little to little things.

"I hate him to death!" She muttered then lazily got up to do her night routine before going to sleep, not even concious about her surroundings.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

"Fuck you, school!" Y/n hissed while turning off the alarm which rang at 6 AM.

She sat up and scratched her messy dark brown hair, how much she hated school, especially when she had to wake up this early.

A yawn left her mouth as she got up and grabbed her towel to take a shower, hoping that this would open her swollen eyes.

Soon, Y/n finished and came out to wear her clothes before grabbing her backpack and walking downstairs.

She entered the kitchen and saw her breakfast already prepared.

Knowing it was made by her mother, the side of her lips curled up.

She sat down and started to eat while reading the sticky note that her mother always used to put on the table before going to her workplace.

"Have a great day, your mom will miss you. But please, don't fight with Taehyung again."

Y/n just scoffed but still smiled before kissing the note and putting it back down.

Then she finished to eat her breakfast and grabbed the keys of the house before leaving it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/n entered the school, ready to fight back anytime with Taehyung, she was always mentally and physically prepared in advance.

But to her surprise, she didn't see a single glimpse of him this morning, making her happier than ever but also curious as never.

She just shrugged it off by thinking that he might be in class and soon the school bell rang, signalling that the classes started.

Y/n widened her eyes as she saw that she was 5 mins late, knowing that she is always, it was unbearable for the teachers.

After running toward her class which felt like a marathon, she breathed out and knocked onto the door.

There was a silent for a while before a manly voice could speak "Come in!" Y/n prayed to God that she would be not kicked out again.

She twisted the door knob and pushed open the wooden door slowly, peeking through the space which allowed her tiny head to fit.

The teacher looked at her and smiled sarcastically "Wow, Ms. Y/n is again late? I'm so proud of you!"

At this moment, she only wanted to rip his mouth away from his face but controlled her anger by biting her lips.

"Sorry, sir..." "Please show yourself completely." He said calmly but was surely pissed off by her usual routine.

Y/n slide in and closed the door before looking down.

By the corner of the eyes, she could see Jungkook pinching the ruth of his nose while sighing, clearly showing his disappointment.

"So, is there something that you did and which can compensate your mistakes?" The teacher put down his chalk while speaking.

Y/n played with her skirt as nothing came into her mind "I fucked up so bad!" She muttered under her breath.

All the students were looking at her as she was the center of the attention, and she didn't like that at all.

"Hmm?" The old man pressurised even more onto her which made her utter just a few words "No, sir..."

She heard him sighing before he could add "So are you telling me that the work given by your English teacher is not done?"

No way...

Last night she did an outing with the boys and directly fell asleep as soon as she entered the home, she was too tired.

Y/n looked up at the old man then at Jungkook before looking back at him "Sir..." "Detention."

He spat seriously, making the girl whine like a child "Sir, I went to the detention a few days ago!" "As if you corrected your mistakes! Now go and your work will be already greeting you."

Jungkook's shoulders fell as soon as he heard the word detention, it will create a big mess right now.

"This time I will not bother myself to go to them." Jungkook muttered and put his hood on before laying his head onto his arms then sleeping.

"Sir, ca-" "Go now!" He cut her off and she groaned before turning on her heels and leaving the classroom lazily.

She closed the door behind her back and slowly made her way to the detention room, which was an old room.

It was not really clean and the walls and the board were all dirty, literally not letting anyone have any mood to enter this room.

Soon she arrived and entered in before closing the door behind her and walking toward a table.

But soon her feets stopped as soon as she saw who was with her alone in this room.

Kim Taehyung...

"Oh welcome, Ms. Y/n!" Taehyung scoffed while playing with a paper ball in his hands.

"You?!" She fell onto the chair across him, out of disbelief "Yes me, Kim Taehyung."

"This piece of shit also had to follow me here!" She hissed under her breath and layed back into the chair while sighing heavily.

"Looks like someone got a detention here." The blue haired guy teased, knowing that their fight had to start from somewhere.

"Looks like someone is in the shoes, as same as me." She replied simply, not wanting to argue with him while bearing an headache.

Taehyung scoffed "If you wouldn't have pissed me off yesterday, then I wouldn't fall onto my bed and knock out without doing my home work."

She just rolled her eyes and put her head onto the table then muttered "Why detention again?" "Because you suck."

He finished his sentence by throwing a paper ball onto her head, making Y/n look up at him then death glaring him.

"Fuck you." She whispered and he smirked while playing with his green ring "No problem, babe."

At this moment, she just wanted to take the first thing which would come into her hand and break it onto his head, without any mercy.

But ended up by just smiling sarcastically and laying her head back down.

The fact that she was not arguing back, it was itching the blue haired guy internally.

He tapped his finger onto the table continuously while licking his dried lips, feeling uncomfortable.

This boy wanted some problems, some distractions, some fun...

"I'm bored." "I'm not your time pass." Y/n replied back while not even bothering to look at him and soon pulled out her phone before scrolling through it.

Taehyung hissed at her then looked away, trying to find a way to distract himself, but unfortunately found none.

Even the room has nothing special, expect some piles of papers in a corner and 3-4 books on the main desk.

Meanwhile, Y/n looked at him by the corner of the eyes and saw him quite bored, and she also knew very well that when he was bored, he was also too pissed off.

A satisfied smile played on her lips and she went back into her phone.

Suddenly the boy banged his hands onto the table and spat "I'm bored, let's play!" making her flinch and back away.

"WTF! Lower your speaker!" She yelled while gripping her chest, aiming at her pounding heart.

Taehyung smirked and replied "Well, you are quite fragile, am I right?" "Who could know better than you that whenever the right time comes, even the word strong is not enough for me." she smirked back.

His smirk fell down as soon as she said that, remembering all the things she did to him, including his iPad's death.

"You know what, fuck you!" He muttered angrily and punched the table, making her feel excited.

"Well, it looks like someone is having some anger issues, right?" She asked innocently, but Taehyung could clearly see the tease in her eyes.

Then he looked away and tried to find something to tease her back "What can I do, what can I do?" He muttered under his breath.

After which felt like 10 years and Y/n scanning him as he got, some kind of, posessed, he finally found something and turned back to her with an amusing grin.

On the other hand, Y/n backed away slowly, trying to keep her distance away from his devil mind.

"What?" She asked him and he titled his head to the side while playing continuously with his ring.

"Scared, hmm?" He giggled, making her scoff "Scared of you? Nah! For me, koalas are so tiny and cute!"

Taehyung tried to keep his calm as soon as he understood that she indirectly called him a koala.

"Anyways, I have something for you." "Not interested." She muttered before going back into her phone.

These actions of her would piss him off so he snatched her phone away, making her gasp and look up at him.

"My phone!" "First listen to me." She scoffed "Don't order me about what to do!" "I will."

Y/n whined and looked away, allowing him to speak further and he smiled proudly.

"Well, are you interested in something?" "Can you speak further before I kick your ass?" She whispered in annoyance and he chuckled.

"Let's play truth or dare."

TBC❤️❤️

I hope you are liking this ff until now.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

7.8K 163 13
Continue of punishment series Taehyung脳 jungkook,. We'll see the rest 馃槈
816 86 7
What if the Highschool Genius and Bully body swap? 鈿狅笍 Warning 鈿狅笍 This story is mine please don't copy.
321 63 10
"I want every one in this world to feel the pain, I'm feeling!! " "heaven is boring, how about hell?" "We are all in the same game, just different le...
476 10 19
It all starts when Y/n has to do a dare after a girls' night with her friends. Y/n ends up being staying in an all boys' school for a whole year as a...