STOP READING THIS IM BEGGING...

By StanDrarry4ever

AHHHHHH More

Zombie apocalypse
pt 2
pt 3
pt 4
pt 5
pt 6
a/n
a/n again IM SO SORRY
will you (plantonically) marry me?
Nice to meet you,family in law
Dont you dare do anything to him.
rest in peace Technoblade
Technoblade never dies.
A/N question
Dream?!
Dream?! (pt 2๐Ÿฅฒ)
Tubbo..... ?
A/N again im sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nightmares
You were not good enough.
A/N's Summer camp
Requests!!!!
QUACKBUR BC YES HAHAHA
My cat is dying :(
QUESTION AGAIN SORRY
We've........met before?
PT 2 OF LAST CHAPTER (cliffhanger)
My introduction!
another book !!! and bonus chapter
WTF
Starved.
apology
NOTICE!!!!
concerning...
my friends(go follow them rn)
oml...
Chapter 21
sneak peek ๐Ÿฅบ
my friends(vent?lil bit)
stop
your beloved smut๐Ÿฅฐ
basically
TF
new name
I got my new name
smut again because i can๐Ÿฅฐ
A/N
"You're back! "
hell naw
lol
Mumza
bad news
news
HAHA
VALENTINES SPECIAL!!!
Actual news srsly

Wilbur Hate Group๐Ÿ˜ญ

174 5 2
By StanDrarry4ever

As mentioned in the last chapter, The 4 has started a hate group against the oldest child of the SBI, Wilbur.

Alex is here again for the time skip! 😍😔

Half a year has passed with the chaotic 4,a new member has joined the group, can you guess who it is? It's not Quackity btw, it is, may I present to you the god of chaos ✨DRISTA✨
Yes, the god of chaos herself has joined the hate group. Drista, also know as Dream's biological sister, is one of Tommy's best friends. She has the same white mask with a smile. Except she's younger and more chaotic.
The server is scared of her, why?
Because she is one of the top gods. Along with Dream XD, they rule the server.
Together , the five cause chaos all over the server, causing everyone, to hate them.
Cmon, even the kindest Badboyhalo hates them! Except of course, Philza, he could never hate anyone expect people who hurt his family. Overall, the 5 talk shit about Wilbur all the time, write signs in bedrock on the server, usually writing down how bad Wilbur is and how he should not have done those horrible things. Some people are proud of them but some.... try to catch them. But luckily, Technoblade and Dream always protected the younger ones. They are like parents defending their child but no one can ever steal the ✨Philza's✨children. So, Phil did anything he would've done, he adopted Dream and Drista.

Short chapter bc I don't feel like doing anything. My friends are ignoring me,I had a breakdown and overall just horrible things in my life. Hope you enjoyed this. Uhm.... I'm gonna go cry in a corner now :(see y'all soon in the next chapter. I'm also thanking y'all for 2k reads. Tysm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 11.2K 36
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ...
481 13 44
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ต๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ, ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ...
33.1K 1.9K 10
Fantasy Au! Platonic! Mcyt! Various + Merperson! Nonbinary! Reader Spin-off of Lacuna _______ "Big brother, a human fell into my pond!" "Wait... What...
21.1K 1K 54
ELLLOOOOO!!! WELCOME. Purpled, Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo. woo okay! So, the minors of the dream smp? pog? Basically one shots of the minors of the smp...