Love by chance? - soulmate AU...

بواسطة jimininiiiii

Yoongi wasn't expecting this at all, he wasn't expecting something that meant nothing to either of them but a... المزيد

Characters + extra notes
Only time will tell...
Everything felt right.
Yoongi's chosen enemy.
Something isn't adding up.
Completely and utterly hopeless.
Chosen love will never be an option
We weren't made for each other.
Maybe it already has.
Let's move on from enemies.
Jimin's heart shattering...
Maybe they were nothing at all.
"I know."
Facing a battle of their own.
Known as the rejected ones?
What are you hiding?
Tangled up in bed.
Rightful place.
I was forever yours.
Which one will he let go?
Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.
Red string of fate.
What has destiny done to me?
I'm never going to shut up.
Jimin's weakness.
Memories of his love are unfolding.
Make it right.
Sometimes you need to lose in order to gain.
Meaning we're all happy again...all seven of us.
They were never truly each other's.
Maybe they would be okay.
Finally, I felt a little at peace.
Who's that bitch to come in the way?
I'm selfish enough to know when and when NOT to open my mouth
Who would have thought...
I haven't even lived properly.
walk down memory lane.
I had to ruin him too.
If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

I'm always rooting for you, even if it's just from the sidelines.

663 37 10
بواسطة jimininiiiii

"Alpha why did you do this to me?"

Authors POV:
So some of you may be thinking that Taehyung doesn't trust Hoseok - he does of course he does! But the thing is Taehyung walked in at the wrong time and hearing something like that would take anyone by surprise.

Hoseok looked at Taehyung who looked so out of it and he looked like he was crying before. Hoseok felt the pain of his omega before but he brushed it off.

Now looking at him he wished he didn't ignore it.

Jungkooks mother stood their proudly and walked over to Taehyung. "You pathetic omega Jung Hoseok will be with MY son Jungkook and not some low life like yourself".

Hoseok rolled his eyes at her and walked over to Taehyung. He grabbed his wrist and pulled him into his chest.

"I gladly decline that offer Mrs LEE". Hoseok emphasised on her last name.

"First of all Taehyung is my mate and I'm not marrying anyone else other than him. Jungkook is cute don't get me wrong but as a doesang also he's my best friend's mate I would never do that".

She just huffed and crossed her arms. Jungkook came forward and said "First you don't consider me your son, you call me names but then suddenly you want to claim me as your son again? Pathetic! Get away from me".

She just chuckled and grabbed his arm. She then dragged Jungkook away and no matter how much he protested she just didn't stop. She just pulled his wrist until it was red and numb.

Namjoon and the others obviously tried to stop her but she called in her bodyguards to basically divert them.

At this point Jungkook didn't even try to free himself. He just let her take him away because at one point he even decided that he would accept it.

Yes, it may be to his Hoseok hyung right now but he can change that he can make his parents choose a different alpha.

Namjoon was shouting as he was being held back and Jungkook looked towards his mother and said "Can you let them go? I'll come with you without a fight after you let me say goodbye".

She rolled her eyes but nonetheless nodded hence she motioned her guards to stop holding them back and then Jungkook ran to Namjoon and hugged him tightly.

The tears flew rather quickly and you could say everyone was teary eyed. Jungkook spoke softly against his alphas chest and said "I hope you and jin hyung can be happy...I wish I never met you because accepting my fate now is scary I don't want to leave you but I'm going to have to".

Then he pulled away no matter how many times Namjoon held his hand to stop him Jungkook didn't. He walked out before his mother and the guards followed.

Ms Lee turned around and glared at everyone before pointing at Hoseok. "You! Your mother and father will speak to you about today. You aren't marrying him you're marrying my jungkook".

With that she walked off and slammed the door shut.

Namjoon hated how easily Jungkook accepted everything and didn't fight back for his alphas so he grabbed his coat and walked out.

He went to his car and drove off rather angrily...probably to see SeokJin.

IU faked a concerned look and said "I'm so so sorry whatever happened to Jungkok shouldn't have happened".

Hoseok glared and said "It's Jungkook not kok". Then he pulled Taehyung from where he was stood and dragged him to his room that he was living in for now.

Yoongi sighed and said "Fuck!"

IU smiled and lightly hugged him. "Don't pressure yourself too much baby...it's going to be okay".

Yoongi just nodded against her shoulder and smelt her scent. He has never done this before but his alpha wasn't satisfied.

He liked her scent it was alluring but it didn't calm him and it didn't satisfy him either.

So he grabbed her gently by her hair and looked at her. She looked so innocent and Yoongi was just so frustrated so he pushed himself against her and kissed her tightly.

She held onto him and kissed back with just as much force.

Once they pulled away IU blushed and hugged him tightly. "I love you oppa". Yoongi smiled but didn't respond. He didn't feel the need to because right now it didn't feel right to.

Somewhere back in Jimin's room Jimin sat there on his bed after making sure Taehyung went to his alpha because he needed his alpha the most right now.

He sat there wondering how he went wrong and how sad it was that despite wanting to crawl into his alphas arms he wasn't able to.

He needed his alpha more than anyone but his alpha clearly didn't need him.

Jimin rubbed his stomach lightly and said "Your papa is sorry my little bun. I'm going to try so hard for you and I promise I'll never let you feel the absence of another parent. Even then I'm going to make sure you know who your apa is, how Jeon Yoongi is".

Then Jimin let out tired and painful sobs because he felt it again. The itchy feeling that he couldn't get rid of because his mate was kissing someone else someone who isn't him.

He wanted to just forget his pain everything that was hurting him he wanted to forget.

Yet he didn't want to forget him...he couldn't forget Jeon Yoongi.

As Jimin cried about his pain Jin opened the front  door after hearing panicked pressings of the doorbell and was met face to face with an angry and crying Namjoon.

As soon as the alpha saw his mate he pushed himself again Seokjin and cried into his arms.

Jin was very worried thinking what could have caused this behaviour from his mate but right now he needed to calm him down so he released calming pheromones.

Namjoon just cried as Jin shushed him.

"He left...hyung he fucking left and he didn't fight for us he didn't fight for you and me".

Jin instantly knew who Namjoon was referring to it was obvious but right now he needed to calm his alpha down.

So Jin took Namjoon to his room and helped him lay down. He then sat besdies him and kissed his temple before softly playing with his hair until Namjoon fell asleep.

Jin hated this, he hated how everyone around him was suffering.

Once Joon was asleep he got up and took his phone out then he dialled Jungkook's number and waited.

On the last ring he picked up and sighed into the speaker. Jin spoke up saying "Baby? What happened?"

Jungkook took a deep breath and said "Don't hyung just don't. I don't want pet names and I don't want you to guilt trip me. It took so much in me to make this decision and I'm already regretting it. I miss you both especially you hyung since I haven't seen you in so long but I can't. I have to listen to her so you two can be happy and not have to worry about me. The woman I'm supposed to call mother is insane. She's insane hyung".

With that he cut the call and began to cry on his bed.

Jin just looked at the phone that showed Jungkook had disconnected and sighed. "Why is everything messing up?" He spoke out loud.

Hoseok POV:
I dragged Taehyung upstairs because I was downright furious. I was so mad that this was all happening and I sensed Taehyung's distress.

I wanted to talk to him but my alpha was taking control. I was so pissed that Taehyung seriously thought I would replace him and that too so easily.

As soon as I got into my room I closed the door and pushed Taehyung to it. He hit his back with a slight huff. He was my mate after all so I wouldn't hurt him that much.

He didn't look at me and continued to stare at the floor.

I took a deep breath before using my alpha voice and said "Look up Tae!" Instantly he looked up and his eyes were void of any emotion.

I couldn't tell what he was feeling, thinking or even wanting.

I walked closer to him and held his jaw. "So Taehyung you have no ounce of faith in me? No faith in your alpha? Did you seriously think I would leave you huh?"

Taehyung shook his head aggressively and said "No of course not I just - it was the heat of the moment. I was so upset from earlier and hearing that kind of just put me off guard".

I sighed and said "I'm sorry for ignoring you earlier I guess...maybe I should have paid more attention".

Taehyung just nodded and I began to walk off. I didn't want to have this conversation. I was stressed after what that so called mother of kookie's said.

However, Taehyung pulled me back and made me face him. "That's it? You're not going to say anything else?"

He looked angry but more so upset. I took a deep breath and said "I have nothing to say Tae."

He didn't take that well as he began to hit me on my chest...the punches didn't hurt but his words did. "You're just like any other alpha you get pissed so you assert dominance and you never talk it out. THIS is the reason why I didn't want a relationship fuck I hate alphas".

I closed my eyes and even though I didn't want my anger to take control it still peeked through. I pushed him back against the door and looked at him.

My eyes bore into his soul and he looked petrified. "You have no right comparing me to them okay Tae. I am not some douche alpha and even if I was you wouldn't know because I'm your first. Also baby I will be your last. So don't you dare fucking say this was a mistake because picking you was never a mistake. Wanting you was never a mistake and fuck I'm this close to just losing my shit".

He looked straight back at me and said "Lose it then!"

I just glared at him as I continued to hold in my anger. It wasn't easy because I was so mad.

I wanted to let go and stop looking at Taehyung so that's exactly what I did. I moved away but before I could I was pulled back and a pair of soft lips latched on to my own.

Taehyung took control of the kiss and turned us around so I was pressed up against him and the door.

In between needy pecks he said "Fuck you're so hot when you're mad I can't even argue with you". I smirked at that and held his waist motioning for him to jump and straddle my waist.

Our make out session turned into long seconds and even longer minutes. Our lips tangled together needy, whiny and full of lust.

When we pulled apart a string of saliva connected our kiss...connected our love.

Taehyung put his head on my shoulder as I continued to hold him and he said "I am yours, I was your first and I'll be your last just like you are to me so sort this out you stupid alpha".

I chuckled and said "I'm not stupid stop doing that". He smiled into the hug and said "yeah but you're my stupid alpha".

Then the both of us grinned from ear to ear.

Jimin POV:
I took a deep breath as I opened up the door of my car and walked out of it. The building I was looking at scared me yet here I stood waiting to go inside.

I recalled back to an hour ago when I was weeping on my bed but realised I had to do this. I had to do this now and find out what my options are and how I can sort things out.

I walked into the building and went straight to the receptionist. I told him I had an appointment with doctor Mark and he told me I had to wait since there was one person before me.

I nodded and sat down in the waiting area. As I waited I felt incredibly anxious. This was not how it was supposed to me. I wasn't supposed to be here for this.

I was shook out of my thoughts when I was called in by Mark's assistant. I walked in and was met with a warm smile which I happily returned.

Mark did the usual procedure of checking my name, date of birth and all the personal information. Once he was done he asked "Jimin what happened?"

I sighed and said "What are my options mark?" Mark didn't hesitate to start informing me because he knew exactly what I meant.

"Well you could always abort which I know you will not do. The second option is to try and continue with the pregnancy on your own with no alpha but since Yoongi's actions are almost rejecting you there's a very low chance of survival".

I looked back at him and said "I don't care if I die but my baby can't". Mark smiled at my enthusiasm and said "Jimin if you're not there and if you're not healthy neither is your baby."

I sighed nodding at his words. He then continued saying "The only other possible explanation is that you basically tell Yoongi the truth. You tell him you're pregnant and live with him throughout the pregnancy. The nine months living with him will increase your health and give you a few extra years to live and maybe the time spent together may help Yoongi realise his love for you".

I smiled at the thought but said "He doesn't love me if he did he would have recognised me. I know what I'm going to do mark...I think Iv always known I just needed guidance so thank you".

Mark smiled and pulled me into a hug. He let his omega pheromones out to calm me and that helped as he said a few words that opened my eyes a little bit. "Jimin sometimes love makes us do crazy things and just because we don't recognise someone it doesn't mean their love for us has altered. You haven't seen your baby but you claim to love it so much how can you be sure? You don't recognise it do you? Also that baby won't recognise you for a whole month too but that doesn't mean it won't grow to love you right?"

I pulled back and looked at him with shocked eyes. He just smiled further and kissed my forehead. "Jiminah you need to look at things from a different perspective. I know you won't let anyone down. I'm always rooting for you, even if it's just from the sidelines.

I have never walked out of a place like this like a gosh damn hospital feeling so much more happier and lighter.

A whole burden has been lifted off my shoulder since I spoke to mark.

Thank you friend...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Such an emotional chapter this was and there was a few bits of cussing in here too so sorry about the language.

What is Jimin's choice? What's he going to do and how will the others react? Is Jungkook really going to be married to Hoseok and how will this affect Taehyung?

Keep reading to find out!

And as always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

71.9K 3.2K 36
"How about we pair up Jimin and Jungkook? They are not too romanticised in the fandom, right?" Bang Si-Hyuk nim said glancing at both of them. Jimin...
40.7K 1.5K 33
High school Bad boy Yoongi feel in love with a innocent guy,Jhope. Yoongi is from a gang called BTS. He's the savage of the group and no one has bett...
239K 10.9K 39
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒚!" "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒌 𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈." Yoongi has a "small" infatuation over this one dude on c...
586K 27.3K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...