The Devil's Smile - Editing

Per pseudonymVA

Charlie King is the towns resident bad boy, always has been. Always will be, ever since he punched a kid's lo... Més

𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦
𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗦
𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗩𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

2.1K 38 19
Per pseudonymVA

𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦

•••

"Dude, I can't believe it's Halloween already!" Noah said, bumping into me as he slinked his arm over my shoulder.

"The best time of the year" I practically squeal "do you know what you're dressing up as?" I ask him as we waltz down the hallway, Noah and i decided the skip the rest of the day as Charlie had a free period and went home too.

That reminds me, i need to tell him to not bother picking me up.

"Not yet, i was wondering if you could help me, Charlie told me you've done all his halloween costumes for the last 4 years"

"Obviously i have, do you think he has the braincells to put together the absolute art pieces of costumes he's worn?" I raise an eyebrow at Noah.

It was true, halloween was my favourite time of year, although I've only ever gone out once and celebrated and that was two years ago when Brooklyn still lived here.

There was something about getting to dress up as anything that excited me, it really is like that quote from mean girls.

"It was a little sus when his face painting was bang on" he laughs.

"But yeah i'll help... actually have you thought about going as Archie Andrews from riverdale? You two are spitting dabs of each other"

"Who the fuck is Archie Andrews?" Noah's face scrunched up at me.

I let out a loud laugh "it's okay, we'll educate you"

•••

There was a last minute choice to go out of state to meet up with some of Charlie's as i's mutual friends for a huge halloween party on the beach, it was more of a bender if i thought i about it since it was happening both Friday and Saturday night.

That's why I'm in a motel bathroom getting changed into my costume alone whilst the boys were in their bathroom doing the same.

Tonight was i dressed up in a purple mirco skirt and matching second skin purple crop top that had a cut out in the chest, i paired this with my doc martens as well as a pair of yellow tinted sunglasses.

I had bleached the money piece of my hair a light brown and my hair was curled in very delicate, big waves, i kept my makeup simple with a very deep purple smoky winged liner look.

I walked out and waited in the lobby of the small motel, waiting for the guys to come out.

I don't understand what was taking them so long, i mean Noah was literally just wearing jeans, a white tee and a cheap riverdale varsity jacket that we got online.

Suddenly the door gave way and the four boys came tumbling out, bickering with one another.

They straightened themselves up and i raked my eyes over their costumes.

Harvey was dressed as peter pan, with the vines wrapped his torso and everything, i think he even had one of the boys style his blonde hair to match.

Alex was dressed as.. I'm not too sure I think he's dressed as fucking Harry styles in pink trousers and a pink glittery, tinsel vest jacket, paired with big pink diamonte framed sunglasses. I remember a few weeks back asking him why he was growing his hair out and he said, and i quote "you'll see" I guess this is it.

Charlie was dressed like a greek god. I mean literally. He wore white boxers to protect himself from receiving a public indecency charge under the small sheeth of white silk fabric, adorned in gold chains around the waist and neck, paired with a gold shoulder piece and matching golden crown.

The ladies are going to love that one.

I stood up and pulled down my skirt that had rode up whilst i waited. "Took you guys long enough" i walked towards them.

Charlie took my hand and gave me a spin.

"Well purple is definitely your colour munchkin" he winked at me, i felt his eyes scan my body as well as Noah's, Alex' and Harvey's. Along with any other guy that has passed through the lobby in the last 10 minutes.

I blushed and swatted his chest, telling him to shut up.

"Wait, Nyx, what even are you?" Alex asked, his eyes scanning me with more curiosity than lust.

"Umm Darcy from the winx?" I looked at him like he was insane

"Come again"

"Oh Alex, you uncultured little man" i rolled my eyes.

"Now come on I've been waiting for like fifteen minutes for you guys, so can we please head to the party now"

"Your wish is our command" Harvey said, he was our designated driver for the night since he's not too keen on alcohol so we all squished into his car, i was squashed between Noah and Alex in the back.

"Alex your pink tinsel is so fucking itchy, move" i started scratching at the red skin on my arm.

"Im sorry okay, the car isn't big enough for all of us!" He cried out.

"You could always sit on my lap" Noah winked at me.

Before i could even slap Noah for his comment, Charlie shouted "that's it, we're here, no ones sitting on anyways laps unless its mine"

"Charlie i knew you were fruity but if you want my ass all up on you, all you had to do was ask" Alex leant around the head rest to look at Charlies side profile whilst trailing a finger up his bicep.

"Ah nope, thats enough of that" Charlie was the first to hop out the car.

Followed by Harvey, Noah and then Alex, leaving me last as i shimmied my way out trying my hardest not to flash anyone as i lifted my legs out the car.

We were a couple drinks in by time i got to be alone with Charlie again, and by a couple drinks i meant i had consumed half a bottle of cheap vodka and then whatever else i could get my hands on.

Charlie was stood between my legs as they dangled from the back of someone's truck.

"You look so hot" Charlie stated matter of factly, his eyes scanning my appearance, i could see them twinkle with emotion under the nights sky.

His sentence caught me off guard and i almost choked on the beer i was sipping.

"I always look hot" i smirk and wink at him, a playful edge in my voice.

Nice recovery

"No, i mean it, you always look hot but tonight.. damn" his hands travelled up past mid thigh, on instinct i opened them a tad wider, allowing him to get closer to me, ultimately meaning his hands went higher too until the sat on the very top of my thigh.

"But tonight what?" I looked up at him and bit my lip, i knew exactly what game i was playing.

Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe it was the lust in his eyes, but i was going to have fun with this.

"But tonight i could just rip that skirt off of you" he whispered in my ear as his hands made their way around to my ass, giving it a firm squeeze before lifting me up off of the truck.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and looked in his lust filled eyes.

"Then why don't" before i could finish my sentence i was cut off by Amber, Iris, Rain, Sam and August shouting either Charlies or I's name.

Charlie swiftly put me back on the ground

"Nyx!" Amber came barrelling towards me, practically knocking me over as she hugged me.

"I was wondering when you guys would show up" i look around at everyone.

"Charlie, how's it going?" Sam and Charlie do the bro hug

We catch up with them, telling them what Charlie likes to call my brawl with Scarlet.

And I told them about Charlies foot fetish.

"Wait look everyones getting in the water!" Iris shouted, pointing at the numerous teens running in the cold water.

"You don't need to tell me twice" August was running towards the waves before he had even finished his sentence.

Amber was following behind, Sam handing Iris a hair tie before they jetted off too.

"You joining us?" I look over at Rain who was rooting through her bag.

"Nope, I'm all good here" she said, waving her camera in the air.

I spun on my heel and look at Charlie who was already taking off his white silk toga.

I pulled off my boots, and threw my sunglasses on the floor along with them.

Charlie and i ran hand in hand into the waves where he then picked me up effortlessly. I wrapped my legs around him again as the waves splashed against us.

Both of us smiling like crazy at each other, i rested my forehead against his. Charlie softly smiled at me before bringing his lips closer to mine.

I took the leap and closed the gap between us, smashing my lips against his plump ones, we moved in sync to one another, Charlies hands found my ass again, squeezing it, opening my mouth to let out a moan, Charlie took this as his chance to deepen the kiss, sliding in his tongue.

As our tongues battled for dominance, i entwined my fingers in his hair, gently tugging earning a light groan back.

"You drive me insane darling"

"Shut up and kiss me" i pull his lips back to mine.

Despite the water being cold, i was on fire. Heat rushed my body.

It was like Charlie lit a fire inside of me.

"Get a room!"

Charlie lifted a middle finger up to the heckler before using that same hand to cup my cheek, pulling me into the kiss.

It wasn't until there was flashing lights that we really pulled away from one another.

Charlies hair was stuck flat against his forehead, droplets of water shone against his tanned skin.

We both smiled towards the camera when another flash went off. Of course it was none other than Rain behind the camera, she was incredible with that thing.

If I remember i must ask her for the photos.

After everyone had dried off, everyone had left the beach slowly but surely, leaving just Charlie and I.

The boys had caught an uber back to Sam's where we we're supposed to be staying the night.

Not me and Charlie though, we were snuggled into each other around the fire pit. His slender fingers toying with my hair whilst i was busy making shapes in the starry sky.

My eyes became tired and i was fighting back the sleep when Charlie spoke "go to sleep darling, i'll be right here" and with that he pressed a kiss against my forehead.

I couldn't help but think, just friends don't act like this.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

374 43 26
Shaylin Rose has not had the easiest of times growing up. Moving around non-stop, growing up without a dad and having an abusive ex-boyfriend at the...
1.2K 114 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...
935 304 87
Top marks, a loving family and money. James has everything he wants. He goes to a good school with his best friend Becky and is known for being the b...
Cause for Concern ✓ Per a

Novel·la juvenil

33.5K 2.6K 38
[BXB / unedited ] Saying that Max Oran is a disaster would be an understatement: he got himself kicked out of school, his dad has sent him to live wi...