πƒπ„π‚π€π†πŽππ€π‹ π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ [...

By mlktaeee

(ON-GOING) Just like a decagon which has ten sides-- . . . 𝐓𝐄𝐍 people, 𝙡𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙢 𝙸𝙽 π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄. ... More

ππ‘πŽπ…πˆπ‹π„π’
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 1
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 2
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 3
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 4
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 5
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 6
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 7
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 8
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 9
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 10
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 11
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 12
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 13
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 14
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 15
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 16
πŸ–‡CHAPTER 18

πŸ–‡CHAPTER 17

569 34 8
By mlktaeee

CHAERYEONG'S POV

"Alright! From the top!" I commanded and tapped them to get back in their formation. We're currently practicing for our performance this upcoming Acquaintance party.

"Aghhh! I can't do this anymore! Have mercy on me!" Lia unnie whined before plopping her body on the floor. "Yah get up! One more round!" Ryujin spoke up, making me smile. She's been busy practicing her moves with Yeji.

"CANNON BALL!" Yuna screamed before falling down on top of Lia to hich made them both laugh. The three of us couldn't help but to shake our head from the both of them.

It's always them.

"Fine, water break" I considered before heading to the side where our things are located. It's a good thing that we have a rich friend. It's not that we're befriending her for that, but of course, we obviously gets benefits! Like this dance studio! Ryujin paid this place for month, so that we can practice.

Imagine if it were only 4 of us...we would've been on the streets. Practicing our asses off under the hot weather.

"Unnie! You and Beomgyu oppa seemed so close lately. Any news? Maybe you guys are dating or something—AWW! LIA UNNIE!! RYUJIN UNNIE HIT ME!" Yuna screamed and even crawled towards Lia who was busy chugging the water down.

"Get away from me Yuna. You stink—"

"Hey! That's mean! YEJI UNNIE—"

"Don't" Yuna shut her mouth closed when we all met Yeji's gaze.

"Okay! Let's get back to practice!" I announced  but was soon stopped when we all heard the door crack open.

"I brought...l-lunch" all of us flashed Ryujin a grin before greeting Beomgyu who just entered the dance studio.

"Oh? So you guys are on "delivering lunch" stage already" Lia unnie commented, earning a chuckle from the rest of us except from the two.

"My mom actually wants to give this to Ryujin and her friends..." he explained so we just all nodded to make him feel at ease.

"Oh and some people came—"

"Annyeong!" Our attention diverted to the three remaining giants who entered. Hyuka went straight to greeting everyone and so did Taehyun while Soobin was just coldly bowing his head.

"Why are you guys here? I thought you guys will be—"

"Here, drink this first" I couldn't finish my words when Taehyun inserted a straw inside the cup he was holding and handed it to me with a smile.

"I thought you guys will be performing too? Not practicing?" I continued, as soon as I took a sip from the drink.

My attention dropped to Yeji unnie who was busy opening her packed lunch while silently glancing at the door became noticeable.

"Expecting someone?" Soobin asked while smirking, not taking his eyes off Yeji who seemed flustered from the sudden question.

Come to think of it...Yeonjun oppa didn't come with them.

"Expecting who? Why would I expect him to come?? Ew" I pursed my lips from Yeji unnie's answer. She panicked.

"We were supposed to start practicing today too, but Yeonjun hyung didn't come, he's quite distant for like a few days already" Hyuka spoke, answering my question. I heard Yeji unie sighed before looking down on her food.

She doesn't want to admit it, but she's already starting to get affected each time someone mentions Yeonjun.

"So how's your day?"

"Hmm?" Taehyun gave me a confused look so I sighed before gathering up my courage to ask him.

"I don't want to pry or anything..but I accidentally saw you the other day..."

"And?"

"What were you doing at the psychiatric clinic?"

---

YUNA'S POV

"Hello dumbass" I clicked my tongue before rolling my eyes at Kai who sat beside me while I open my packed lunch. "Hello asshole" I replied which caused him to smile.

Yes give me more Kai—Jesus Christ Yuna! Stay calm!

"You had lunch?" He turned to me upon hearing my question.

"Aahhh" he replied, opening his mouth like as if he wnted me to feed him.

Fuck! My heart...

"Kidding! I already ate" I squinted my eyes shut, drowning form the embarrassment a while ago before dropping the spoon filled with rice and kimchi. I almost fed him...

It's a good thing, he didn't see it...

How could he play like this...

"Oy!!"

"AWW!" I screamed in irritation, glaring at him when he flicked my forehead with so much force.

"You were spacing out—"

"I'M SO GOING TO KILL YOU!!" I yelled again before standing up and got ready to break his neck but I wasn't able to, when my phone rung.

I rolled my eyes when I saw who was the caller.

"What do you want Park Jongsaeng?" I heard him scoff from the other line so I giggled before sitting back on my place.

[Do you know a good pastry shop?]

'Who's that?' Kain mouthed but I disregarded it and focused on the person I was talking to.

Smirking, I answered "Oooh? Since when did you become a pastry fan? Or...are you giving it to—"

[Shut up and tell me dork] I chuckled even more when I noticed how he's trying to be patient with me. I moved away when Kai stood beside me and tried to stick his big ass ears on my phone so he can hear the conversation.

This asshole.

I kicked him away and proceeded to talk to Jay.

"I'm leaving" all of our attention diverted to Kai who casually picked up his wallet and coat with a very serious face, leaving the place.

What happened to him?

"Yeah, I'll text you the places. I hope you find delicious and sweet pastries for your—RUDE!" He didn't even let me finish talking and just ended the call!

I continued eating while scrolling my Instagram.

liz.ive posted a story for the first time in a while. 2m ago.

Liz??

I clicked on it and my heart almost dropped from what I saw.

It was a picture of their group with Kai standing beside Wonyoung who had his arms wrapped around her shoulder. They seem to be in a dance studio not too far from here.

So he ditched me for this?

Atleast they look good together...

• • •

LIA'S POV

"I'll go buy our drinks first! I'll be back" it's almost night time and we decided to stay until 8pm. The guys already left earlier since they had something to do too. This is our 3rd break for the afternoon and we already ran out of something to drink. We'll probably finish choreographing the whole song today.

I happily grabbed my wallet before walking my way to the nearest convenience store.

"So what do we do with that Choi Soobin?" I froze on my spot when I heard a few people talking inside the tiny dark alley. I couldn't see them, but the small space makes their voice louder than usual that I can hear it even though I was only passing by.

I tried to hide and focused on their conversation.

"What do you mean?"

"He's been busy lurking the streets lately, I really hate his guts. So fucking arrogant"

"Exactly, what should we do with him? We've been watching him for a long time already, I'm getting impatient"

"Then I guess we should hurry up huh? How's that little sloth you used to get informations about him? Is that btch helpful?"

"At some point, I guess. She's been sticking on to him lately"

"Good then. Ask that sloth his schedules next week. We'll strike after class. Let's make sure to break his bones so he can't perform on that motherfucking acquaintance party"

I scurried away as soon as I heard their footsteps getting nearer.

I have to protect him!

• • •
🖇

EVERYBODY LOOKED SO EFFIN PRETTY ON THEIR COMEBACK! YAS!!

STREAM! STREAM! STREAM!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 693 27
~β€’COMPLETEDβ€’~ When you choose, make sure that your ready to fight the circumstances. But also make sure that your with someone that is ready to fight...
4.4K 305 30
Coming straight from Canada, she decides to pursue her dreams here, in Seoul South Korea. Her mother continues to encourage Lia to give love a chance...
40.6K 1.9K 41
[COMPLETED] Your typical "closeted gay falls for his bestfriend's straight brother" kinda story Main ship- yeonbin Side ships- taegyu(txt), woosan(at...
19.5K 557 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )