,, ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ...

By -alldeadalldead

- "๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." ๐‘บ๐’š๐’๐’—... More

greetings.
introductory
prequel
- SEASON 3 -
๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ‘ : Isolated
๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ’ : Tapes
๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ“ : Walk at the Park
๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ” : Feelings
๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ• : Love, Love, Break
- SEASON 4 -
๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ‘: Championship
๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ’ : Hello?
๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ“ : Investigation
๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ” : Concern
๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ• : K-i-s-s-i-n-g
๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ– : Catching Up
๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ˜ : First Time, Again
๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ™ : We'll Meet Again
canon ending [ unlocked ]
๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ™ : We'll Meet Again
head canon ending [ unlocked ]
what if...

๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ— : The Upside Down

18 2 2
By -alldeadalldead

As they went in, gravity pulled them up to stand. "Okay, what the fuck!?" Sylvie coughed, "where's Steve?!" Nancy exclaims, but before they could even move, Robin and Eddie came down with. "I told you guys to stay!" Nancy says, "we're not making you guys kill yourselves okay?! Now lets find Steve!" And as Robin says that, they could hear yelling from a far.

"That must be him," Nancy looked around and picked up an oar, Eddie does the same and find Steve. Steve was struggling, exclaiming as those demo-monsters bit him. Nancy hits one of them with the oar, Steve looks to see her, "hey there," Nancy says as she hits the other one. They all then start attacking the demo-creatures, "Quick hold it, Robin!" Robin holds one of them down with her foot, "got it!" she says as Nancy then hits it with the oar.

"Sylvie c'mon!" Nancy yells, Sylvie then squishes its wings, making the creature whimper and wince as it was being hit and crushed. "Kill it! Kill it!" Eddie yells and fights another bat. "Nancy!" Robin grunts as they continued to kill it, "come on please!" Robin begs for the thing to die.

"Nancy, behind you! Watch out!" Eddie yells, Nancy then gets attacked by one of the things, "Oh my god, Nance!" Robin tries to take the creature. "I have hold of it Steve! Go!" Sylvie yells, Steve bites the tail of the creature and pulls it into smashing it on the ground, same with Nancy, "go Nancy!" Robin yells as Nancy stabs its mouth with the oar, Sylvie gets a hold of one of them and smashes it to the ground repeatedly, Eddie also gets a hold and puts the broken oar on its mouth and crushes it to the ground.

Steve grunts as he smashes it to the ground and ripping out in half, Steve pants as he spits out some blood from his mouth and throws the other half. "Steve!" Nancy goes up to him, "Jesus Christ! Jesus H. Christ!" Eddie exclaims as he puts down the broken oar. "Hey, hey, hey, hey are you okay?" Eddie walks up to Sylvie, "yeah, yeah, I'm good." Sylvie pants. "You okay?" Nancy takes a look on the bites, "well they took about a pound of flesh, but other than that, yeah, never better." Steve panted.

"uh, do you guys think these bats have like, rabies" Robin asks as she looks at one of the dead bats. "What?" Steve asks, everyone turns to her, "it's just that rabies are like my number one greatest fear and I think we should get you to a doctor like really soon because once the symptoms set in - it's too late, you're already like dead." Robin ranted, everyone was silent for second, contemplating what she had just said, but then they started to hear more creatures chitter from a far.

More bats start to rush towards their way, they all gasp and huddled up each other, the bats started to guard around the gate and chittered more. "Alright, there's not that many... we can take 'em, right?" Steve says, and as he says that a swarm of bats come to the gate. "You were saying?" Robin asks, Nancy turns around and sees a way to get out of the lake, "the woods, come on," Nancy starts to run, "great, more running." Robin pants. Everyone follows Nancy to the woods.

They all went to Skull Rock and hid under it, resting for a bit there and hide from the bats. They all look up, gulping as the bats swarm by, "oh.. okay, that was close." Robin pants as she slowly stands up, "yeah, too close," Eddie nods, "Oh.. sh-shit." Steve slowly started to feel weak from the bites. "Steve? Jesus," Nancy comes up to him, "I'm fine, I'm fine." Steve pants. "No, no, no. You're not, you're losing blood, come on sit, alright?" Nancy gestures to him. Steve grunts as he looked at his wounds, Nancy rips a part of her shirt and wraps it around Steve's wound.

"Okay, so the good news is I'm pretty sure wooziness is not a symptom of rabies, but uhm - if you start having hallucinations or muscle spasms or you start feeling aggressive like you wanna punch me, let me know." Robin says, "Robin..." Steve pants, "yeah?" she asks, "I kinda wanna punch you." Steve jokes, she chuckles, "sense of humor's still intact thats a good sign." She says. "Ok," Nancy takes her ripped off clothing, Steve stands up for her to wrap it around. "okay, you ready?" she asks, "yeah, just do it," Steve nods. He then stifles his groan as Nancy wraps it around, wet squelching prickles their ears in the most uncomfortable way.

"Sorry," Nancy looks up to him, "it's okay." Steve rests his head back in pain. "Too tight?" she asks, "no thats good." he replies, "alright." Nancy says as she ties it up. "Thanks," Steve looks at her, "yeah," she looks at him. Meanwhile, Eddie was climbing up a rock, looking around. "So uh, this place is like Hawkins but with monsters and nasty shit?" he asked, "pretty much," Nancy says as she helps Steve, as Eddie was about to take another step, "wait watch out for the vines, it's all a hive mind." Nancy says, "it's all a what?" Eddie asks as he looks at the vines around.

"All the creepy crawlies around here dude, they're like one or something, step on a vine, you're stepping on a bat, you're stepping on Vecna." Steve explained, Eddie nods "shit," he says as he tries to move and shooing the vines. "But everything from our world is still here right? Except people obviously?" Robin asks, "as far as I understand it, yeah." Nancy nods. "So, theoretically, we could go to the police station and steal guns and grenades and whatever we need to blow up those bat things that are guarding the gate," Robin said, "yeah, I highly doubt the Hawkins PD has grenades, Robin. But guns, yeah sure." Steve added.

"Well, we don't have to go all the way downtown for guns," Nancy says, "I have guns in my bedroom," she added. "You, Nancy Wheeler, have guns, plural, in your bedroom?" Eddie asks as he jumps down the rock, "full of surprises isn't she?" Robin smiles, "a Russian Makarov and a revolver," Nancy said, "yeah, you almost shot me with that one," Steve added, "you almost deserved it," Nancy smiles. As Eddie looked around, he noticed Sylvie looking at Steve's body, so then Eddie throws Steve his denim vest, "for your modesty, dude." Eddie says, Sylvie shooks her head and looks away with a blush.

And then out of nowhere, an earthquake had erupt, everyone held to one another whilst Sylvie was just by the rock, everyone fell to the ground as the ground shaked, "oh my god!" Robin exclaimed. Everyone panted as it stopped, but then they heard creatures baying from the distance. The creatures were snarling and making noises, "yeah so guns seem like a pretty good idea to me," Eddie panted, "yeah me too," Robin nodded. "So what are we waiting for?" Steve asks as all of them stand up. Steve opens his flashlight and leads the group to Nancy's house.

Minutes go by, the group were now following Nancy to her house. "Couldn't we have tried a road, or something just slightly less creepy?" Robin asks, "I think we're getting close, we're almost out of here, don't worry," Nancy reassures, Sylvie and the girls were far up ahead a bit so they couldn't hear out what the others were saying, Sylvie looked around, she still remembered the situation, her up on a tree, the vines biting her side, it was all so clear. She shook her head as Robin came up to her.

Meanwhile, "Eddie," Steve says, "Eddie, hey man uh, listen I just uh, wanted to say thanks for my saving my ass back there," Steve added. "Shit, you save your own ass, man," Eddie chuckled, "I mean that was a real Ozzy move you pulled back there," Eddie continued, Steve got confused for a bit, "Ozzy?" Steve asked, "when you took a bite out of that bat," Eddie replied, Steve was still confused.

"Ozzy Osbourne?" Eddie asked, "Black Sabbath?" he added, "he bit a bat's head off onstage," "I don't--" Steve shook his head, "you know?" "no," "doesn't matter," Eddie ended. "It's very metal, what you did, that's all I'm saying," he said, "thanks," Steve muttered. "Henderson told me you were a badass, insisted on the matter, in fact," Eddie said, "wait Henderson said that?" Steve asked, "oh yeah shit, kid worships you, dude." Eddie added.

"Like, you have no idea, it's kinda annoying, to be honest. I don't even know why I care what that little shrimp thinks, but uh, guess I got a little jealous Steve." Eddie looked at him, "I guess I couldn't accept the fact that Steve Harrington was actually, a good dude. Rich parents, popular, chicks love him, not a douche? No way, man. No way, that's like, flies in the face of all the laws in the universe and my own personal Munson doctrine," Eddie added, "still super jealous as hell by the way," Eddie went closer to Steve, Steve chuckled and moved his elbow.

"Which is why I would have jumped in that lake to save your ass. Not under any uh... normal circumstances." Eddie said, and as just as he said that there was a branch cracking heard, they both looked around and heard growling in the distance. "Nope, outside of D&D, I am no hero. I see danger and I just turn heel and run, or at least that's what I've learned about myself this week," Eddie said.

"Give yourself a break, man." Steve looked at him, "see?" Eddie looks at the girls, "the only reason I came in here was 'cause those ladies came in straight after you," Steve looks at the girls then too, "Now I was too ashamed to be the one who stayed behind. But Wheeler, right there, she didn't waste a second. Not one second. She just dove right in, now, I don't know what happened between you two, but if I were you, I would get her back. 'Cause that, was an unambiguous sign of true love as these cynical eyes have ever seen." Eddie ended.

Steve looked at Nancy for a bit, "yeah, well, I could say the same to you for Sylvie," Steve spoke, "what?" Eddie asked, "it's obvious, you look at her, she looks at you, the way you two connected while we were in the woods, c'mon man - you have a chance," Steve chuckled, "nah man, I don't she'll go out with a freak like me," Eddie shook his head, not again.

"No hey," Steve looked at him, "you have a chance, ok? You do, Sylvie is just in the gutter right now because of all of this but believe me, when this is done, when this is all over? That's the time to ask her out, make a move, you know?" Steve spoke, "right, yeah, right," Eddie nodded. "She uh told me about how I should make a move too you know? I pretended to talk about another girl. I just, look - I just don't think I'm for her you know? She's too beautiful for someone like me, a freak, a weirdo, a loser, I- I don't know man, I don't know," Eddie uttered.

"Believe me, just talk to her, ok?" Steve said, "yeah ok," Eddie smiled softly. And then out of nowhere, the earthquake abruptly interrupted again, "goddamn it!" Steve grunted, "here we go again," Eddie snickers. "Shit!" Sylvie yelped as she held onto on of the trees, "ok, second on my list of least favorite things, earthquakes. Seriously, I'm unsteady enough as it is." Robin stated.

Nancy, then out of nowhere, ran to her house. "Nancy! Where are you going? Nancy!" Robin exclaimed, they all ran up to her. "Nancy! God!" Sylvie pants, "Nancy!" Robin exclaimed, they all looked at the place, it was ruined but then again, there's the Wheeler house. "Come on," Nancy muttered, they all followed her.

"God, sometimes I forget how fucking creepy this place is," Sylvie muttered, "you've been here before?" Eddie asked, "yeah, it's all so spine-chilling," Sylvie said, "how did you end up here?" he asked again, she stopped talking for a bit, remembering. "We went in because we were doing something, no further on detail it's all kinda hard to explain," Sylvie lied, "oh, ok." Eddie nodded.

Moments later, they've entered the place, it was dark and cold, webs, vines, they were all over, especially those particles. "Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler," Robin uttered. "Come on, I don't want to stay here longer than we have to," Nancy said, they all then follow Nancy upstairs, but then Steve and Sylvie hear Dustin speaking indistinctly and faintly, "did you..?" Sylvie asked, "yeah, wait," Steve goes down and tries to listen to Dustin, Sylvie was just watching him.

"Hey, hey, help me out here," Steve said, "okay," Sylvie went up to him and listened around. "Dustin? Dustin!" Sylvie yelled, "Dustin! Henderson can you hear me? Henderson!" Steve yelled too. Both Sylvie and Steve start to yell out for him, looking like maniacs but that didn't mind them, besides - they were in a life or death situation.

Moments later, the others come down, looking at them yelling for Dustin out of nowhere. "Dustin! Dustin hey!" Sylvie yelled, "Dustin can you hear me? Dustin! Du- hello??? Hel- Hello???" Steve yelled, "Maybe he really does have rabies and he infected Sylvie with it," Robin muttered to the others. "Hello! Hello?" Steve continued to yell, "Steve Sylvie, what are you doing?" Nancy asks, Steve accidentally flashes his light at them, "Dustin, he's here, Henderson, that little shit he's here, he's like, he's in the walls or something, me and Sylvie can hear him, just listen," Steve said.

"Dustin," Steve muttered, Dustin's voice then echoes softly, "Dustin! Dustin!" Steve yelled. "Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear me?" Steve yells more, Dustin's echoes suddenly start to become louder for the others to hear, the others then try to help to call for Dustin, yelling his name. "Dustin!" Nancy yelled out, "Dustin?" Eddie exclaimed, "Dustin!" both Sylvie and Robin yelled out . "Alright, either this kid can't hear us or he's being a total douchebag." Steve said.

"Will found a way," Nancy said, "what?" Steve asked, "Will, he found a way to speak to Joyce through the lights," Nancy said as she went to the lamp, trying to turn it on. "Lights?" Steve asked again, "yeah," Nancy replied. The lamp wasn't opening, "the switch, try the switch," Steve said, "okay," Nancy pressed it but it still wasn't working. "It's not working," Nancy muttered. Steve turned around and his flashlight caught something.

"Guys," Steve said, they all look at him and then they saw it too, "you seeing this?" he asked, their chandelier was lighting up and it had sparkle particles all around it, shining and glimmering too. Nancy walked up to it and touched it, all of a sudden the particles were glowing on where Nancy was touching it. "Woah," Eddie muttered as he, Sylvie, and Robin come up to it too. Nancy removes her hand, then Steve and Eddie went to touch it, and now all of them were.

It was tingly, yet pleasing to touch, it was like having glitter on the palm of your hand. "It tickles," Steve muttered, "it kinda feels good," Robin chuckled, Eddie chuckled and looked at her and then to Sylvie who was amazed, her eyes shimmering from the light, Eddie smiled softly and looked away. "Does anyone know Morse code?" Nancy asked, "No," the three spoke, "wait, does SOS count?" Eddie asked, they look at him, "is that?" Eddie looked at them, "is that good?" he asked again.

"More than good," Sylvie spoke up, Eddie then tried to do SOS on the lights, waiting for a response. Minutes later, they do, Erica, Lucas, and Dustin seemed to notice the lights, "it's working," Robin muttered, "wait guys! We'll try something out!" Dustin echoes, "alright alright they got the signal," Nancy nodded. "Wait for us at uh... Nancy's room!" Dustin echoed again, they all followed and went to Nancy's room.

They continued to wait, waiting for a sign, "come on, come on..." Steve muttered. And then out of nowhere, "okay you guys seeing this?" Dustin faintly echoed, Nancy touches it and plays around with it for a while. "We're not moving it, but we're gonna unplug it, stand by," Dustin echoed again. The mysterious sparkles then left, "okay try it now" Dustin echoed again, Nancy slowly touches it and the sparkles come back like magic. "Hi! Hi! Hi! That worked!" Dustin cheered, everyone cheered, "Yes! Yes! Hi!" Eddie exclaimed.

"Okay uhm," Nancy thinks, Nancy then writes 'stuck', "stuck," the three children echoed, "yes, yes we are," Robin muttered, "Uh you can't get back through watergate?" Dustin asked, "what the hell's Watergate?" Steve asked, "'cause it's in water and it's a gate," Robin says, "oh," Steve muttered, "that's cute" Eddie commented. "Um, no it's..." Nancy then writes "guarded" "okay watergate's guarded, uh..." Dustin thinks, Steve and the other continued to cheer on.

"We think we have a theory that can help with that," Dustin said, "genius child, Robin sighed, "we think Watergate isn't the only gate, that there's a gate at every murder site," Dustin explained, they were all confused, "what?" Sylvie asked, "Does anybody understand what he's talking about?" Nancy asked, none of them knew, Nancy then put a question mark, "Seriously? How many times do I have to be right on the money before you guys just trust me???" Dustin exclaimed.

"Jesus Christ, this kid's gotta get his ego in check," Steve said, "it's his tone, right?" Eddie asked, "I know," Steve muttered, "okay, so how far is your trailer?" Nancy asked Eddie, "seven miles," Eddie responded, "Nancy, uh I know your house here is like weirdly creepily frozen in time and shit but haven't you always had bikes?" Robin asked, Nancy had a thought of realization and they then stop using the lights, they head down to the garage and went on the pair of bikes, "Sylvie you coming?" Steve asked, "oh uh, I- I can't ride a bike," Sylvie says, "are you serious? You literally can drive a car!" Steve exclaimed, "correction, I could've but almost hit my neighbor, secondly, cars are more easier since they have four wheels unlike bikes," Sylvie scoffed, "oh my god..." Steve muttered, "you can hop on mine," Eddie spoke up, "uh- you sure?" Sylvie chuckled, "yea no I'm sure," Eddie smiled.

"Okay then, now thats settled, lets go?" Nancy asked, Sylvie hopped on Eddie's bike and held onto to him, Sylvie was quite unsteady but she also felt red, she swore she could've saw Robin smirk a bit. "Yea, lets go," Steve said, they then went off to Eddie's trailer park.

Eddie and Sylvie were actually quite red during the whole ride, Sylvie held onto him tight and Eddie made sure they both didn't fall, "you good?" Eddie asked, "yea, just keep riding," Sylvie chuckled, .

Minutes later, they've arrived at the trailer, "Right here," Eddie said, they got off. "Thats gotta be a Guinness World Record for 'most miles traveled interdimensionally," Robin said, "just inhaled a bunch of that crap. it's stuck in my throat," Steve coughed, they enter the trailer, they then see eldritch thrumming coming out of the thing above, "goddamn," Steve muttered, it was bright red and it seemed to be moving, all of the vines surrounding it. "This is where Chrissy died, like, right where she died," Eddie muttered, "it's throbbing?" Sylvie says, "I think there's something in there," Robin says.

Something then poked out, "what the hell is that?" Steve asked, it went back in and then slammed again, making the red thing guarding pop like a balloon, they all yelp as it did. Everyone was weirded out by it, realizing it was a stick, they slowly looked up, "no way..." Steve uttered, they then see Dustin, Max, Erica, and Lucas looking at them from above, too. "Hi there!" Dustin smiled, "hi," they all smiled softly, Dustin laughed more, "holy shit, this is trippy," Robin said, "yeah, no way..." Sylvie chuckled more. "Bada-bada-boom!" Dustin yelled.

"Okay, so how do we get down there? Or up there? Or whatever the fuck it is at," Sylvie shook her head, "wait one second!" Dustin yelled, the kids then went somewhere, the other then just waited. Minutes later they've returned, dragging Eddie's mattress too, they then lay it down, seeing all sorts of stains in it. Sylvie looks at Eddie, "those stains are uh... I don't know what those stains are," he gulps, "mhm..." Robin muttered, "not quite sure how these physics work, but uh here goes nothing," Dustin throws the tied blankets up to the roof, it then landed on the upside down, being stuck in the middle of it.

"There we go, if my theory is correct..." Dustin lets go, it then just stays there, not moving or anything, "heh, abracadabra," Dustin chuckled, "holy shit," Max smiled. "Alright pull on it! See if it holds!" Dustin yells, They look and it seemed Robin wanted to, she pulls it and it stayed stuck, not moving at all again. Dustin laughs, "this is the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life, and I've seen some crazy shit," Erica says. "Guess I'm the guinea pig," Robin says as she goes first up the blanket, she then hops on and starts to pull up, the kids then back off a bit to clear the landing. It was a success, "oh my god!" Robin falls and sits up, back in actual Hawkins, "oh, thank god, that was fun," she says.

"My turn my turn!" Sylvie smiles, she then pulls up and falls back too, "Haha! That was so fun!" Sylvie giggled, standing up and staying beside Robin. Eddie comes up too, "that, was fun, shit," Eddie chuckled. Nancy was about go up until...

"Nance? Nancy!" Steve yelled, everyone looked above, worried about what was happening. "Hey! Hey! Stay with me Nancy hey! Nancy wake up! Wake up! Nancy!" Steve yelled more. "Vecna," Max said. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Music Music!" Sylvie yells, they all then tried to find music, "Steve wait up there, we're trying to find music!" Sylvie yells.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.2K 31
"๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ก..." "๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ. ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ... ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ." ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...
13.6K 281 38
๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ข๐–ง: ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€...
8.2K 182 12
๐€ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐— ๐Ž๐‚ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ’ ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐€๐–๐Š๐ˆ๐๐’ ๐€๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐‘...
8.7K 174 22
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—… '๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—Œ' ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—†๐—‰ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ, ๐—†๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'...