Surviving Death

By TatorToters

The world changes on a daily basis, only small unnoticeable changes though, the things no one cares about. S... More

ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 1
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 2
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 3
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 4
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 5
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 6
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 7
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 8
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 9
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 10
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 11
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 13
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 14
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 15
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 16
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 17
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 18
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 19
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 20
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ f̶i̶n̶?̶
Coming soon ~ Book 2
Re-write begins next chapter or so
Aesthetic
Prologue
01.
02.

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 12

895 63 3
By TatorToters

Raven's loud snores echoed through the car as Imani stacked cheerio's that they had found at a gas station on his forehead, her current total being nineteen. They had been mostly silent for the trip with Sean and Raven sleeping.

North had refused to let anyone else drive causing them to stop every house or so to let him rest his leg and have Sean check the wound.

After reaching twenty-one her cheerio stack finally fell as she scrunched her nose annoyed, smacking Raven at her loss. The smack surprisingly didn't wake him, which according to what she had been told was a good thing.

Falling back into her seat she opened her mouth to ask North a question but before she could say anything he glared at her in the mirror causing her to huff and cross her arms. Perhaps asking him if they where there yet one more time would finally cause him to throw her out of the car.

She was surprised he hadn't done it after the twenty ninth time she asked.

With nothing to do having drawn on Sean's face, put stickers on Raven's shoes with glue and eaten five packets of dry ramen she decided it was time to be a responsible adult and have a well-earned nap.

As she drifted of to sleep her mind went blank as she floated in an abyss of nothingness. The peace calming in what was now a world of chaos. Unfortunately, her peace was short lived as she was shaken awake by someone.

Said someone received a punch to the face as she woke her arms stretching, "are we there yet?" A grumble came from what sounded like North as she peeled her eyes open seeing she had punched Brandon.

"Well, that's a pretty face to wake up to!" She said as she hopped out of the car hugging Brandon before hiding behind him having seen Raven glaring at her then pointing to his shoes, "North did it. I swear on my sister's life."

Raven in turn started chasing North as she stepped out from behind her shield, Marc and Luke joining them "I don't have a sister" she whispered as they all watched as North hauled ass away from the angry Russian both swearing at each other.

A sigh was heard as the rest of the men joined, all watching the scene in front of them with either amusement, confusion, or disappointment.

"Alright that is enough Mr Taylor Sr. and Mr Ravenstahl we don't have time to waste." Suit man spoke up his eyebrow arched as both men paused North stopping causing Raven to collide into him, both of them ending up on the floor as silence swept over the group again.

"That's a bit gay."

The comment from Imani at their position caused snorts to emerge as Suit man looked about ready to strangle her. She gave him an innocent smile as he directed them all with Daddy, ahem Axel giving input here or there.

The plan simple, the building which they currently stood in front of had running water from water tanks so they could all quickly shower, sleep inside for the night, and then leave at sunrise the next morning to finish the trip to the airport.

Imani nodded pretending to listen knowing one of them would either fill her in or drag her along later. As they all split up, she walked back to her car opening the boot as she grabbed a duffle bag which she shoved clothes, weapons, food, and feminine essentials in.

With that she pulled it over her shoulder catching the eye of three men, Luke, Gabriel, and Marc. Each stood in a stand off before they all sprinted towards to showers. Pushing Luke into the grass she eliminated her first problem as she willed herself to become the flash.

Narrowing her eyes, she aimed for Gabriel next but as he was too far away to be tripped, she had to actually think of something to get him out of the way, looking to her left she noted the cobwebs that where around her eyes falling onto her prize, a spider.

It was a small thing, definitely not harmful hopefully. "Hey Gabriel, if you don't stop, I'll throw this spider at you." An unholy shriek left the man "You wouldn't dare!" "Try me."

With that there was only Marc left, she didn't know his weakness and he hadn't reacted to the spider like Gabriel had "Sorry you might be pretty, but I want to be clean!" he yelled as they turned a corner closing in on the bathrooms.

Right as he said that he slipped sliding into a wall as Imani jumped over him laughing only to skid to a halt when she saw to bathroom door being opened a cheeky grin on the mans face as he closed it, "better luck next time losers."

"Fuck you Victor" Marc yelled as Imani threw her bag at the door that was now closed "and he seemed to be decent! The audacity" she puffed as she picked up her bag.

"You guys know there are like twenty bathrooms in this building, right?" a voice spoke as she turned to see glasses standing there looking amused. Imani let her mouth fall open as Marc groaned from the floor at the news.

With a thank you to glasses who's name she didn't remember she picked up her bag and followed his directions to another bathroom, poking her head into various doors as she did so.

The place was large and like a facility with what appeared to be classrooms, training grounds with targets outside and rooms where meetings could take place. She also noted the separate building behind the training grounds that appeared to be bedrooms.

The place seemed as though it was a giant school that sat at least thirty minutes from the nearest city. Deciding to dwell on her thoughts later Imani entered to bathroom dumping her bag onto the floor letting the contents fall out.

Stripping she grabbed her soap and razor stepping into the shower and turning the water onto a nice boiling temperature. As she scrubbed herself of dirt and dried blood from the small nicks, she had received thanks to the shattered glass she contemplated her next move.

The men where all nice enough but she knew she couldn't stay with them. They where to large of a group and would draw to much attention. Sliding down the tiles she sat in the shower letting the water run over her.

She hated the whole situation and hated that she was getting attached to the group. She was supposed to be a badass bitch not a sissy who let herself be protected by men of all things.

Tightening her fist, she made up her mind, she would leave before sunrise. Get on a plane and head to her parents in Australia. Easy peasy lemon squeasy. Finishing up she stepped out of the shower arms on her hips as she realised an important factor.

She forgot to get a towel. She knew she only had one option now. Spinning.

She began spinning around as fast as she could the water spraying onto the walls as her curls bounced everywhere. Stopping once she started feeling like throwing up, satisfied that she was nearly completely dry.

Picking up her clothe she began dressing, as mama always said dress not to impress but to create an attitude. Her outfit represented what she wanted to be hot and badass, which is why she wore a white cotton skirt that reached mid-way down her calf with a matching corset top just like what Mrs Smith wore in the movie.

Strapping a knife to her leg completed her look along with white combat boots that held a small handgun in the side and a knife in the sole. Pulling at her hair she massaged her almond oil gently into the roots before applying a leave in mask that she would wash out in the morning. 

Wiping of the mascara stains from under her eyes she moisturiser her face and reapplied her orange flavoured lip gloss forgoing everything else for the sake of her skin. Taking a breath, she slipped one more gun into her underwear and another small one down her top.

With that she picked her bag up and opened the door heading down to where Fancy suit had set the meeting point at.

It was time to separate herself from them once and for all.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 11 12
[COMPLETE] The world was different ever since one ordinary day 3/10/3012. Most of the people went insane we didn't know what was going to happen next...
237 16 21
Due an accident, the world has become covered in toxic gasses which destroy a person or animal's mind upon inhalation, transformnig them into mindles...
320 57 27
The world is dieing. Mindless undead walk the earth. The few survivors, the few that there are, must fend for themselves. If there are any left. And...
273 42 13
❝In a world full of fiction and horrors, zombie apocalypse is something impossible. Or is it?❞ In a world where zombies were seen only in TV shows, m...