𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚 // 𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒖�...

By goldentoshi

felicity// a feeling of intense happiness in which a girl with an unshakable character is also learning to b... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine

eight

84 5 2
By goldentoshi

megumifushiguro: @y/nthabrat

524K likes · 200K comments

COMMENTS

username: ARE Y'ALL DATING?
megumifushiguro: no it's just a tiktok man

y/nthabrat: im so sexy
username: yes you are
megumifushiguro: simp
username: PLEASE

username: i ship it
y/nthabrat: we're friends

thesatorugojo: WHY ARE YOU SO CLOSE
megumifushiguro: it's for the tiktok

yuujiii: ... maybe it wasn't a dream
y/nthabrat: it was

ariellaxx: ...
username: he's moved on loser
ariellaxx: fuck off, she's not even all that at all, he knows it too
y/nthabrat: it's giving fan vibes babes, you can @ me next time
ariellaxx: stay out of this homewrecker
megumifushiguro: ariella you sound dumb

username: y'all look faded
username: they were
y/nthabrat: just a little
megumifushiguro: mind ur business

꧁꧂

ariellaxx: little miss best he'll ever have

98K likes · 42K comments

username: is this about megumi and y/n
ariellaxx: maybe
username: yk that they're not even dating, they're friends
ariellaxx: they could be sure, just wanted to put that out there
username: i mean puurrr sis
username: !!

username: @megumifushiguro look at this

megumifushiguro: be absolutely serious.
ariellaxx: hi megs ❤︎︎

꧁꧂

"no ariella, i'm not gonna delete that. why? because i don't have to. we aren't even together anymore. what about your sneak dissing ass post?" i heard megumi say outside my room door, while in the phone. "this has nothing to do with y/n, okay. we still wouldn't be together."

"ariella. that's one crazy bitch." nobara commented, eating her food. "talk about obsessed."

"yea. fushiguro broke up with her months ago, and she's still trying to get him back." yuuji added. "she's todo's cousin and she goes to kyoto. she scares me."

"well she doesn't scare me and if she wanna see me about anything she can." i shrugged.

"ari do not come up here. deadass. i'm not playing. what do you mean you're already here? yes she's here but you're not gonna see her. she'll probably beat your ass, and i don't want to hear you complain about it." megumi said, raising his voice slightly. "don't hang up on me. ari, ariella! fuck!" he said, before opening the door again.

"you good guro?" i asked.

"yeah. i gotta go handle some shit. i'll be back." he replied. he grabbed his stuff and walked out, or more so stormed out.

"i gotta see this shit." i scrambled to get up. i grabbed my shoes from the side of the bed and put them on.

"no, no! y/n!" nobara laughed, trying to stop me. "she's psycho."

"she's met her motherfuckin match. try me up if she wants to." i said, before quietly following the path megumi took. i could hear the other two following me laughing. i smiled at them and shushed them.

once i saw megumi, i scoffed, walking closer. i only stopped once i got a glace at the girl.

ariella was gorgeous. her long black hair casacded down her back and you could see that she had a peek-a-boo dye, hiding the blue. she was slimmer but she has a slight curve to her. she has freckles and her pink lips naturally pouted. her brown, doe eyes stared at megumi as she silently tried to get her way.

"megumi, don't be mad. i had to see you." she whined, grabbing his arm.

"go home." he said, snatching his arm away. "i don't want you here."

"aw, megs. you're still mad at me?" she asked. "is it because of noritoshi?"

"yes. i have every right to be pissed at you for cheating on me, ari." megumi angerly said.

"tea." i mumbled. nobara and yuuji both nodded in agreement.

"i can't believe this. i never knew." yuuji said.

"he dumped her and gave us no explanation why." nobara added

"can i beat her ass?" i asked. i went to walk over to them but yuuji grabbed my arm.

"cheat is such a strong word, megs." she said, rubbing his bicep. he snatched his arm from her in disgust.

"i walked in on him giving you head. don't really know how else that could've perceived." he said. "don't fucking gaslight me."

"okay! okay, i'm sorry." she defensively said. "but being with that fucking bitch is crossing the line, megumi."

"who? y/n?" he asked.

"is that the whore's name? i don't care." ariella rolled her eyes.

"watch your fucking mouth, ariella." megumi defended me.

"who the fuck is she to you anyways? she's just a dead sorcerer's kid who thinks she's all that because of who her daddy was and the fact she's friends with gojo. she's nothing." she said, venom in her tone. "just trying to live in her dad and gojo's shadows."

"hold the fuck up now." i said, making my presence known. "hold the entire fuck up." nobara tried grabbing me before i walked over to her.

"y/n. y/n!" nobara whisper yelled at me, trying to stop me.

"you wanna say that again hoe. cause i worked hard for everything i've accomplished, don't fucking play with me." i told her.

"so you're the whore who's making moves on my megumi huh?" she said, crossing her arms.

"your megumi? bitch, you cheated on him. fuck is you talking bout? imagine cheating on megumi, out of everyone." the atlanta in me was coming out. "he's grown and can make his own decisions."

she went to say something before she looked behind us. "itadori, is that you?"

"no!" yuuji answered, i guess trying to make her believe he wasn't here. it obviously didn't work.

"come out itadori, i know it's you. i can see your stupid fucking pink hair."

"don't talk to him like that, fuck is wrong with you?" i defended him.

"where are you from? the US?"

"why?" i crossed my arms.

"you talk funny, that's all." she said. "it's not attractive to curse that much."

"did i ask you for your opinion? no? right, is that why your cousin practically lives in my dms." i laughed in her face. "talking about how he wants to take me out and buy me things and treat me right. how he wants me to be his pretty little housewife so he can show me off. how he wants me to be the mother of his six kids."

"you better watch yourself." she said, stepping closer to me.

"aww, did that poke a nerve sweetheart?" i smirked. she went to say something else before megumi stepped between us, using his hands to grab mine. "it's crazy, you're so pretty but that attitude makes you an ugly fucking bitch. now you done ruined my high so i suggest you get outta here before i make you."

"listen here-"

"ariella, you need to leave. now." he roughly said to her. she couldn't take her eyes off of megumi's hands. he had been holding both of mines, his thumbs rubbing the back of them.

"i'll see you later megumi." she mumbled, storming away.

i pulled my hands away from his and started walking back towards my room. i just needed to calm myself down. i'm actually proud of myself for not swinging on her.

"y/n!" yuuji called out, running towards him. "thanks for defending me."

"of course pinky pie." i smiled. "she was outta line."

"yea, but she's hot." he said. "i just wish she wasn't so mean."

"don't stress her. let me know if she keeps messing with you." i said. we kept walking until we got to his room and he said goodnight.

i kept walking to my room, passing megumi's before i was grabbed and pulled into his room. out or reflex, i punched whoever grabbed me as hard as i could in the gut.

"oh fuck!" the person said as hunched over. i recognized that voice immediately.

"megumi, what the fuck." i said. "you can't just drag me into places."

"what the actual fuck was that?" he said. "did you guys follow me?"

"uh, yea." i laughed. "i wanted to see the infamous ariella aoi. especially with the way she talks about me."

"you need to ignore her. she's fucking crazy."

"aren't we all." i laughed. "trust, she can't out do the dower. she wanna be crazy? i can be insane." i said before i realized what i said. "insane in the membraneeeee."

"i don't understand you." he sighed before bending down and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"what was that for pretty boy?" i asked him.

"i dunno. just felt right." he responded. "wanna watch a movie or something?"

"you wanna watch a movie? with me? alone?" i questioned.

"yea. come on." he said, guiding me to his bed. "wanna watch a scary movie?"

"sure." i said. i only agreed so he could hold me.

"let's watch the conjuring." he said, already signing into netflix. he was signed into gojo's account and he pressed the profile next to mines: gumi-gumi

"hey, i akways wondered who's profile that was."

"gojo keeps changing it back to this, i just leave it now." he said as he played the movie and layed back, summoning me to him. "come on."

"okay." i smiled, laying on his chest.

something tells me i'm gonna like it here, but i can't shake the feeling that something's not right.

but for now, i'm gonna enjoy this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4K 41
Megumi and Y/n were two sorcerers drawn together by a common factor; a cursed loved one. Everything seems to be going smoothly while training to be J...
215K 5.2K 27
(Y/N) is the most innocent and kindest girl that the students and teachers at jujutsu tech have ever met. She had a rough childhood but always thinks...
4K 98 15
(JuJutsu Kaisen fanfiction) Male reader No romance
151K 3.4K 18
(Megumi X female reader) JJK fanfic- The girls eyes set on his side profile, the boy staring into the distance. His lips twitched, trying to hold bac...