a witcher student in high sch...

By Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... More

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

34

95 1 0
By Edaj1908

After michael leave for heaven he proceed to watch the other part of the country and he notice a part of japan has a monster that needs to eradicate..

Michael ( mind )- what kind of monster is this who dissapears in the fog??!

Uriel- brother what is that monster??

Michael- i really dont have any idea..

Uriel- can you see the face???  Indeed  a human?? But what is this k8nd of monstrosity..

Michael- indeed we need to watch it carefully before we can contact the witcher.

Uriel- ahh that friend of yours who is killimg the monsters at kuoh..

Michael- indeed. He has more knowledge when it comes to mosters like we do..

Uriel- indeed..i never saw this kind of being a humanoid monsters and he has a long sharp nails??

Michael- indeed  but we need to watch it carefully..

Several hours later

Michael- my goodness!!!

Uriel- a vampire!!!

Michael- ineldeed!! But i never i  mean ever saw this kind of a vampire..

Uriel- we need to eradicate this being!!!

Michael-as for now leave it..tomorrow i will contact the witcher and go to that town..

Uriel- yagami town???

Michael- indeed...it may be far but i can guide him there..we cant  use our power there..

Uriel- indeed what are you going to do..

Michael- i cam hide his identity or even his eyes..as for his weapon i can deliver it when he is arrive..and i will provide him a temporary shelter for a while. And we will make him an exchange student for the time being...

Uriel- undestood..michael i will go to yagami first. I have a contact there..

Michael- who???

Uriel- he! He! He! The principal of the yagami high!

Michael- alright....

Uriel- i will go there tomorrow too..

Michael  nodded

Time skip

Morning has arrive both angels meet again to go to their missions.

Michael- ahh uriel good morning..

Uriel- good morning michael. I will go to yagami high today to talk to the principal and to process the witchers exchange student program.

Michael- i will go to talk to sona and rias i need their permission to his program. By the way the name of the witcher was y/n l/n..

Uriel- understood..

Uriel dissapear via magic circle..

Location yagami high

Uriel arrive aarive at yagami high he was wearing a formal dress and go to the principal's office.and whe he arrive there he knocks on the door and it reveals the principal.

Uriel- good morning my friend!

Principal- ahh! Yuri! Good morning come please..

( i will  use uriel alias as yuri )

Principal- my friend what brings you here??

Uriel-my friend i have come here for my friends request for the school  program..

Principal- program ei..telle who is the student that i have to send into your place??

Uriel- no one you will going to send..but my friend has one will going to send.

Principal- only one?? May i know that student??

Uriel- his name is y/n l/n from kuoh academy..

Principal- kuoh academy?? I heard that school..isn't that an elite school from the kuoh town??

Uriel- indeed..

Principal- i see..but i have a complicated decision here..

Uriel- hhhmm! Well enlighten me..

Principal- you see yuri i have a plenty student were missing here due to an unknown event. And sending a student from an elite school here might getting us in a big trouble..

Uriel- don't worry about it.

Principal- but yuri. Sending some student from kuoh is a difficult decision. We have a strange event here.. and some of the student here went missing..

Uriel- it's fine..that student from school was no ordinary..

Principal- ohh??~ can you explain to me..

Uriel- i heard that this town is facing some trouble..kuoh town is experiencing the same problem..

Principal- what?? Kuoh is experiencing the same problem as here??

Uriel- yes..kuoh town experience the worst. Because all this strange problems appeared also there..until one student arrive there. And slay most of that unknown entity in kuoh..

Principal- oh my!

Uriel- and lucky for you! I have  friend there knows him very well..

Principal- yuri i know it's veen a selfish of me to ask.. nut cam you tell yoir friend there to send that friend of yoirs here..and helpnus in our problem.

Uriel- well my friend no problem. Because the student will send here is a slayer of this unknown intity..and his name was y/n l/n same student who will go here as a student for the program..

Principal- he will deal with our problem??

Uriel- indeed..and he is the one who slaying those intity there..

Principal- yuri..thank you very much..for sending him from us and end this unknown whatever it is..

Uriel- no problem..i will call my contact there after we finish the documents that we have to sign..

Principal- indeed..

Location kuoh academy

during lunch time rias and her peerage having their own agenda with sona and vali and y/n michael appear via magic circle

Michael- good noon ladies and gentlemen. And i'm sorry for disturbing your lunch.

Rias- it's no problem lord michael..

Y/n- is there any problem lord michael???

Michael- indeed lady rias..last night i saw some monster as i watch from heaven. And i saw one humanoid being who is appearing and dissapearing via fog..

Y/n- maybe a fogglet..they are some kind of necrophage using fog..

Michael- not only that..it has a long nails and face like a bat..and has a huge claw or finger nails..

Y/n- a higher vampire!!

Michael- that was a higher vampire..

Y/n- yes and you were lucky because i have a friend who is a higjer vampire him self..

Michael- you do??

Y/n- yes..but my vampire friend was never endulge by blood of a human because of their tradition and their oath..

Michael- i see..but y/n i saw that vampire was devouring a person..

Y/n- a higher vampire only slaying another higher vampire may be he is slaying ot's own kind..

Michael- he is killing his own kind?? Is it possible??

Y/n- yes it is possible..there are several class of vampire..1 is ekimmaras, 2 alps 3 katakans. Those kind of vampires  are dangerous. They can blend them selves as a human.

Michael- i see..

Y/n- michael i already know what are you implying..you will send me where the vampire was located??

Michael- indeed..but i also want to talk to rias and sona..and most importantly from vali..

Vali- i have no problem with that lord michael..it was his job..

Michael- thanl you very much lady vali.

Sona- lord michael tell me what can i do for you??

Michael- please lady sona.. i want to borrow y/n for the time being..he will be send to yagami high for the time being. He will hoing to eradicate those monsters who are causing a massacre there..

Sona- very well..you will send him as a temporary student?? But it was a cover up..

Michael- indeed..we can't be discover our identity there..plus y/n knows that kind of monster..

Sona- indeed..very well i will handle his papers.

Rias- good riddance this is going to be a trouble..i thought our town os the one who has suffering from monster attack. There too..

Y/n- that was the effect of the conjuction of the sphere..ahh rias i think both you and sona needs a lesson and vali know it  already..so vali give them some lessons that i thought you. They are already strong enough on their own strength..i already have a copy of beastiary i just manage to copy it not so long ago.

Sona/rias and the rest of the peerage nod their head.

Y/n- alright michael you have yoir self a deal..

Michael- thank you very much..

Y/n- when do we start to travel??

Michael- i will wait for uriel..he is at yagami high to arrange your papers.

Y/n- alright!!

Michael- thank you very much..

Y/n- your welcome..

Michael dissapear via magic circle..

Vali- i guess you will have to prepare sweetheart. Don't worry  i will be fine..

Y/n nods..

Time skip

A day has pass since y/n recieve his mission and now he is waiting for michael to come after several  minutes michael.appear via magic circle.

Michael-  ahh y/n good day..

Y/n- good day  michael..

Michael- are you ready for yoir transfer..sona give me your papers. And uriel have a go signal.. you will be  going tonthe airport and take a plane..i'm sorry i can't teleport you there..but whem you reach at the airport i will be guiding you there until youbget boarded..

Y/n- it's fine  it was a good experience for me to fly  instead of a horse riding..

Michael- indeed..but anyway yoir weapons and armor will be send there once yoi arrive. The principal and uriel or should i say yuri will be at the airport. Both of them will be  at the yagami airport waiting for your arrival..

Y/n- alright..

Michael- are you ready y/n??

Y/n- yes i am ready..

Michael- come..the car is waiting..

Y/n stand on his feet.

Y/n- shall we go..

Michael and y/n travel to the airport until he reach to the boarding gate..

Michael- y/n this is were we temporary split don't worry about kuoh i will also there when they need help..

Y/n- understood good luck michael. We will meet after i'm done with the mission. And i will deliver the head of the monster.. and i will investigate that momster that appear and dissapear in the fog..once i do i will send you a report if that is friendly or not..

Michael-indeed thank you very much y/n..

Y/n- no need michael..

Michael- any way you should go..the plane is now start boarding.. your weapon is now at uriel..

Y/n nods but before he could go michael talk to y/n about his eyes..

Michael- y/n i need to cast a magic to you. Because your eyes will attract their attention..the yagami town is a peaceful town that no monster no supernatural exist there..this is the first time that happens to that town. No worry your eyes will come to normal whem you are haunting. But when yoi are at school ypir eyes will like a normal..but gold in color..

Y/n- alright. I guess my eyes will be in cat like once in a while..

Michael- yes..now go in peace..

Y/n- thanl you..and a..peace be with you..

Michael smile while he walks to the exit

Y/n- now it's tome to board the plane..

Time skip

After an hour plane ride y/n arrive atvthe airport. There he was welcomed by uriel and the school principal and y/n is wearing a kuoh uniform

Uriel- ahh you must be y/n the one that michael told me..

Y/n- yes that was me..and you must be yuri..and this must be??

Principal- i am the principal of yagami high.  It is finaly to meet you..as firbthe uniform you must be from kuoh academy..

Y/n- yes sir..

Uriel- this is my first time also to meet you michael recommended you..

Uriel( whisper )- my real name was uriel i am an arch angel your armor and weapons along your necessary equipment are in the house not far from the academy..

Y/n- thank you mister yuri..and principal.

Principal- good to have a kuoh student from here now lets go to the car

The three are enter the car..

Y/n- principal lets get this straight. I recieve a report that you are having a trouble here??

Principal- yes. And you are the alayer that yuri told me??

Y/n- i am indeed..

Principal- thank you very much for helping me..even the local government can not do anything to this problem..

Y/n- no worries i'll take care of it..i will make sure that your town will be safe again..before i will go back to kuoh..

Principal- thank you so much..

Y/n- i have my own rules to set principal..please don't let the other student reveal my identity..and if they discover who i am let it slide..let them be..okay..

Principal- i see..andnhow can i repay you for your mission.

Y/n- no need to pay me..i am just doing my job to make you all safe

Uriel- thank you so much mister y/n. For aiding this town..

Y/n- no need..yuri..just doing my job. And i already know about your problems. All i jave to do is to find and dispose that monster..

Uriel- what kind of thing was causing this town??

Y/n- you have a vampire problem..michael told me about it.

Principal- michael??

Uriel- michael is the name of my friend there at kuoh.. i ask his assistance about this vampire problem of yours..

Y/n- don't worry about your vampire problem. Not all vampire is causing a trouble..

Principal- how did you know that??

Y/n- i know about your vampire priblem because it happens i have 1 vampire friend of mine..

Principal- i see..

Y/n- don't worry about it.. if this vampire is friendly i can make sure your town was safe..but if this vampire was dangerous i will deal with it..in the end your town will be safe and sound..whether there is a vampire or not.

Uriel- alright..

Principal- are you sure about that?

Y/n- of course i am.. i have been facing a lot of vampires and other creatures..so no worries..

Principal- alright..any way when we arrive you will go to my office to get your time table and uniform..

Y/n nods..

Location yagami high

The car stops at the gate of yagami high
And plenty of students was on the track and field

Principal- welcome to yagami high school y/n..

Y/n- well well..it was a good school you got there..

Principal- you flatter me y/n this school is nothing compare to yours.. now lets go.

Y/n and uriel follow the principal while the students watching them.

Meanwhile

Tenma- hey guys who was that??

Mikoto- i don't know but his uniform is from kuoh??

Akira- correct kuoh academy is an elite school in whole country..

Tenma- eeehhh!!! An elite school!!! But whybi didn't heard that school??!!!

Eri- because you are thinking aboit karasuma the whole time..

Mikoto- hahahaha!!! Tenma there are lot of elite school in our country and kuoh is one of it..in terms of academic..

Eri- true but why one of them was here..

Akira- probably sending one of them to experience our school..

Mikoto- but that guy who was he...

Akira- it seems you have took a liking of that guy mikoto..

Mikoto- wwhhaaatt!! Nooo!!!

Tenma- all students from kuoh was  such a pretty boy???

Akira- not really..as far as  i know. Kuoh academy was an all girls school..

Eri- i heard of it..but why are they taking a co ed??

Akira- probably the males school is far from kuoh academy that is why they are now accepting male student..

Mikoto- i guess it was rare for the boys to enter that academy...who ever enters that academy was extremely lucky..

Tenma- but still karasuma was still a genius..

Eri- wakey wakey tenma..kuoh academy was an elite school..not all boys cam enter that academy..of that boy manage to enter that academy he must be a genius..

Karasuma- sawachika san is right tsukamoto san..kuoh is an elite school..

Akira- did you enrol in that academy.

Karasuma- i did but i failed the entrance exam..

Tenma ( mind )- karasuma failed! Nnnoooo!!!!

Eri- karasuma san how was the entrance exam there??

Karasuma- it was dificult. But be glad that one of the students from the academy decides to be here.

Eri- true..but how he will handle the stupid oaf harima was here..

Mikoto- who knows..

Akira- hhe will be fine..

Meanwhile

Principal- well mr y/n this is your time table and your uniform..

Y/n- thank you..and one more thing. Inhave to bring my weapon at me. For the reason Aside from vampires causing you trouble and devour a person it will bebfollowed by necrophage such as ghouls..and others that eats flesh..this school is not an exeption..

Principal- very well. I will guide you at your classroom tomorrow as of now take some rest you must be tired from your travel.

Y/n- understood. And i have a patrol tonight..

Principal- alright..

Uriel- my friend please excuse us.. i need to take y/n to his house..

Principal- understood..

Time skip

After y/n go to yagami high uriel  guide y/n into his temporary high. And at night time during his patro he saw a ghoul not far from the exclussive village. He start killing the ghouls and killing it and he manage to destroy the nest.

Mornig has come ang y/n starts go to school

Principal- ahhh y/n good morning come i will escort you to your classroom..

Y/n- good mornimg teacher..ohh last night i was on the patrol i saw a ghoul not far from here..nut no worries they will not return i have destroy theor nest..

Principal- ohh thank uou so much y/n..

Y/n- that is fine..now you know the reason why i bring my weapons..we are not safe yet..until i found the main culprit..

Principal- hai...ahh this was your classroom stay here. Until i call you to enter..

The principal enters the classroom.

Principal- i'm sorry to interrupt your class miss osakabe. I have a transfer student from kuoh academy here right now.

Itoko- it's fine sir.  But why does an elite student from kuoh was here??

Principal- his school has a program for 1 of their most elite student to observe other school..and 1 of their student choose here..

The student has starting to whispers about the student..

Itoko- ahhh very well..it is an honor for us to have him as a temporary student...

Principal- alright.. y/n you cam come in now..

When y/n enters the classroom every strudent including girls cheered for y/n..and miss itoko has a blush on her face..

Principal- well y/n please introduse yous self.

Y/n- good day i am y/n l/n i am from from.kuoh town i will be a temporary student from now. I like martial arts and reading..

The girls cheered to y/n

Itoko- does anyone have a question for y/n here??

Mikoto- you like martial arts..tell me what kind of martial arts you like??

Y/n- any hand to hand combat and i specialize sword fighting..

Akira- why do you have a sword with you??

Y/n ( lied )- aahh during my time at kuoh i was a member of a certain club there aside from kendo..

Akira- i see..that is kuoh academy for you..

Y/n- indeed. Kuoh academy has a wierd club club there..

Itoko- by the way y/n- san i know kuoh academy was an elite school how was the academic there??

Y/n- extremely difficult. But i manage to pull it off..

Tenma- y/n- san how about your grades i hope karasuma was better than you..

Y/n- i don't usually boast about my grades but now you ask for it..i am one of the top students from kuoh..but i never beat the number ome student there who is a master of chess there..

All the student gasp to what he said..

Eri- uhhh are you a foreigner??

Y/n- indeed i am. I came from america before i transfer to kuoh academy..

Hanai- are your eyes are natural??

Y/n ( lied )- no. I am curremtly using contact lense because i have a bad eye sight. But my hair was natural..

Principal-alright ladies take care of y/n..don't cause him any trouble. Because if you do..the school will be paying a lot if you give him a lot of trouble..itoko sensei take care of y/n there..

Itoko- alright sensei..please take your seat behind miss sawachika..

Before y/n go to his seat he answer the question that written on  the chalkboard much to shock of miss itoko because she haven't show the solution. And he answer it perfectly without batting an eye..

Itoko( mind )- well well~ he answer it perfectly..welp thats kuoh academy for you~

Itoko starts her lesson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.7K 18
(Y/n)'s got a unknown past with many surprises. When she goes to a Black Veil Brides concert she became a hype women for them and lives with them. Th...
253K 3K 32
*Things are happening in alternative universe* Y/n was friendly and cheerful boy wich was helping everyone no matter what job it was. most of people...
799 12 5
In the night, there lurks beasts cursed with an unquenchable thirst for blood. You are one of these bloodthirsty creatures. Centuries spent after fle...
16.2K 146 20
y/n l/n is a long friend of rias gremory and a boyfriend of sona sitri. until one day y/n l/n was abducted by 3 groups. brutaly beat him. until he d...