CHAOS [All Of Us Are Dead x R...

由 zzzleepy_mirasol

◗ ⇀ ❝ sucks to be the bad luck's favorite ❞ *゚・゚ --wherein; y/n, a not-so-ordinary student, together with her... 更多

Author's Note
Characters
▒▒▒▒▒▒
01 | Before the chaos
02 | Flight turned into fight
03 | Comradeship
04 | Broadcasting room
05 | Dissension
06 | Going after
07 | Project to be one group again
08 | Pep talk
09 | A kiss and a phone
10 | The new plan
11 | To the rooftop
13 | Save our souls
14 | Talks around the bonfire
15 | The bully's former gopher
16 | Tears and rain

12 | Friends are family

1.5K 62 1
由 zzzleepy_mirasol

Cheong-san and I watched from a distance as our other friends were looking at the helicopter that was getting away from us with complete sorrow and frustration. I also glanced at the sky, and a tear escaped from my eye.

Suddenly, a hand banged through the door making Cheong-san and I stand up. We looked at each other as the banging continued, the others also started to go near us. When it stopped, atleast temporarily, Chaeong-san was about to hold the door but I pulled him away.

"You might not want to do that." I told Cheong-san while still clinging into his hand to prevent him from going to the door nearer.

"Why?"

Then the loud bangs continue.

I could hear Cheong-san's heavy breathing so I pulled him farther from the door when the banging suddenly stopped.

"He's gone." Nam-ra uttered.

"What the actual f*ck." Dae-su reacted while holding a wood, ready to use it as a weapon.

"Who's gone?" Su-hyeok asked the girl beside him, making us look at our friend.

"Yoon Gwi-nam." Nam-ra answered. "It's his smell, I hear his breathing." She then added. We looked back at the door only to realize that Gwi-nam's punches at the door earlier left a mark.

"What the hell did you do to him?" I asked Cheong-san who's beside me, who replied no answer, probably still startled by all the things that happened earlier. I sighed and left him alone there to sit at the edge of the rooftop.

"You fine?" A voice asked me, making me turn around.

"Oh, Lee Su-hyeok. I thought you'd rather push me off here than ask me if I'm fine." I replied, making him look at me with unastonishment, he made his way to stand beside me but his feet were on the ground.

"Get down here, you'll fall."

"I'll only fall if someone who holds a grudge against me pushes me off."

He sighed and put his hand on my shoulder. I hated him a bit but this is actually nice. It's just like the old days, when we were still close friends of each other, when no disarray like this was happening.

"I mean, who could be fine in the middle of this chaos?" I mumbled while feeling the air that goes through my skin.

I looked at what I'm wearing right now. The jeans that I'm wearing right now could be considered ripped jeans. My white shirt is now covered with blood, along with the green polo I'm wearing as a blazer. I took off my blazer for the meantime and tied it on my waist.

"I'm sorry." He stated out of nowhere, it made me display a confused look and glance at him.

"For what?"

"You know, the old days. I know that you had enough of me, that's why you ended our friendship." He answered. It's giving me a cliché kdrama vibes where two friends are realizing their mistakes and such.

"Glad you know." I simply responded, making him chuckle a bit.

"Gyeong-su always tells me that Y/N keeps saying you can't keep promises." He then tried to imitate Gyeong-su's voice.

"That brat."

"It's about that one promise where I told you that I'll not hang out with them anymore but still keeps on, right?"

"Glad you know."

"Any words you would like to say other than glad you know?" Su-hyeok questioned, I laughed subtly and closed my eyes.

"It's not that I don't like being friends with you. I just feel like you're only befriending me so that you could get away from trouble, you know. I told you several times to stop hanging out with them, you'd say yes, create another trouble the day after, then I have to talk to the principal to make an exception for you." I played with my hands while explaining that to him. I remember the pain of those days. I really wanted to be friends with him genuinely but that's just how I feel.

Su-hyeok sighed again and looked at the sky. "I understand, I'm sorry for making you feel that way."

"But... yah! I stopped hanging out with them 3 months ago and you still won't talk to me!" He raised his voice slightly and looked at me, I stared at him with disbelief and talked back.

"Because you just stopped hanging out with them when I ended our friendship! I bet you just did that because no one could bail you out anymore!"

"Yah! I never thought of that!"

"Then what? Ahhh... maybe you finally had a crush on Nam-ra and decided to change for her." The boy was taken back with what I just said, he avoided his gaze and looked somewhere else while blushing. I scoffed in disbelief and smacked him in his shoulder making him hiss.

"Unbelievable!"

"You saw us, didn't you?" He asked, I smirked at him then just looked at the zombieland below me. I was about to say something to tease Su-hyeok when Cheong-san suddenly went to us and asked something.

"What happened? Didn't Gwi-nam fall from the fourth floor?" Gosh, this boy just doesn't know about good timing, does he?

Su-hyeok turned his attention to our friend. "Yeah, I threw him off." He answered.

Cheong-san then looked at me. "What are you doing there?" He asked me, I just ignored him like how he ignored me earlier. Then he proceeded to talk to Su-hyeok again. "So how did he manage to survive?"

"Maybe he doesn't die? He comes back to life."

"What an astounding power for someone like him, don't you think?" I joined their conversation then chuckled, they looked at me momentarily before continuing to talk.

"He's not a human... or a zombie. Do you remember that girl from the teacher's office?"

"Yeah, she was weird."

"He's like her, isn't he?"

"You could be right."

"Who? Who's the girl?" I asked them while swinging my feet into the thin air, Su-hyeok answered me. "The one at the construction site with the bully's picking on her."

"Min Eun-ji?" I asked once again, they looked at me with a confused face. "How did you know her?" Cheong-san queried.

"She was one of Jin-su's friends." I simply answered, then looked nowhere. Now that I remembered one of my bestfriend, I wonder how he's doing. Is he alive or not? He's been reported missing months ago, and something died from me that day.

"Maybe Prez is the same." Cheong-san mentioned, we looked at Nam-ra who was sitting far from us.

"She'll be fine."

"You can't guarantee that'll happen."

"Yah, Cheong-san. You shut up." I scolded my friend who seemed to regret that he said that to Su-hyeok. The other then looked at him and answered.

"We can't guarantee anything right now, can we? We don't even know if we're gonna live. Let's go make the SOS sign." With that, Su-hyeok tapped Cheong-san's answer and smiled at him, and I strongly believe that smile is a fake one.

"Bare-su yah." Cheong-san called again, making the latter look. "What if it were On-jo, could you just abandon her?" He was dumbfounded with what Su-hyeok said, not knowing what to say.

I sighed and got down from the edge, shucking off the dirt from my pants. Cheong-san looked at me with a face I can't describe so I raised my brows on him, asking what he wanted. "Where are you going?"

"Oh, you know, since Gwi-nam bit Nam-ra they must have the same abilities, and Gwi-nam is most likely an immortal so I'm gonna go ask Prez to bite me too." I answered, earning a weird look from him. I just shrugged and walked past him.

But then... my ears started ringing and a throbbing headache striked through my head. I quickly covered my ears and fell to my knees. I grunt as I tried to endure the pain. Ah, sh*t. Here we go again.

»»————-  ————-««

"Yah, Y/N. What's happening?" Cheong-san held the girl's shoulders to help her stand but failed when she couldn't manage to get up. Soon enough, some of the others started to come to Y/N.

"Why? What's happening?" Gyeong-su asked, and he then shook Y/N's shoulders. But she really can't focus on anything right now, not when her head is hurting like hell and her ears are ringing like a telephone.

"Y/N! Y/N ah! Sh*t, did you bring some medicine?" Wu-jin, the one that you could clearly hear the panic in his voice, also asked. How dumb could he get, right?

"Yah! Y/N, you can't die! Not now!" Her other friend, I-sak, overreacted. Y/N would want to laugh right now but she can't, the pain that she's feeling right now is like a torture to her.

"What happened? Cheong-san! What the hell happened?" On-jo questioned Cheong-san, who was quietly shocked with the situation. "I don't know... she just..." He tried to answer, failing as he couldn't find the right words.

"Sh*t, it must have been her neuro malady." Joon-yeong assumed, also figuring out how to treat her friend during this apocalypse.

"What the hell is a neuro malady?" Dae-su questioned, not knowing what Joon-yeong stated a while ago.

"Malady means disease, she must have been diagnosed with some neuro stuff— could you please shut up for a moment?" Hyo-ryeong, who realized that she's answering Dae-su's question despite her friend's suffering right now, pleads with the boy to stay quiet. Dae-su could start a playful argument with her but he didn't and instead implied what Hyo-ryeong requested.

"Y/N, please try to breathe, you could do this. Inhale... exhale..." Nam-ra tried to calm down Y/N which the girl also tried to do what she had just said. She's not expert with situations like this but it's better than doing nothing while watching her friend suffer.

"Yah, Na-yeon!" Ji-min tapped the girl's shoulder, who had been quiet the whole time because she was stunned with the situation, not knowing what to do. "You picked something up from Y/N's table that day, right? It must have been her medicine!" Despite Ji-min hating Na-yeon, she can't help but to communicate with her to atleast help Y/N to feel better.

"Right! Yes... it was... it was in my pocket." Na-yeon hurriedly searched for it in her vest. Meanwhile, Su-hyeok carried Y/N to a more open space so that she could get more air. He was also in pain seeing her friend like this, knowing that the girl has been ranting about that disease of hers for years.

The others quickly followed where Su-hyeok was bringing Y/N. Surely, Y/N did feel special for this moment. Though everything was muffled to her right now, she surely knows one thing.

Everyone cares for her.

Y/N was panting, tears were falling down from her eyes second by second. She wishes that her mother was here to treat her, her sister was here to make her calm down, and her dad would rush outside to buy her milk whenever this disease of hers strikes. Now more tears are pouring from her as she grows worried about her family's well-being. She's experiencing this while not knowing if her family was still alive.

But luckily... her friends are here to fill her family's position.

When Su-hyeok positioned Y/N to be seated, Wu-jin and Gyeong-su used their hands to support her back from not falling. On-jo and I-sak were holding the girl's hand, hoping that would calm down. Joon-yeong was rushing to them after he went to get Y/N a water from the bag where all the snacks were. Dae-su and Cheong-san are holding a plywood using it as a fan to cool down Y/N. Nam-ra was stroking Y/N's hair, though she doesn't know if it's helping her to calm down, she's doing her best. Ji-min and Hyo-ryeong are with Na-yeon who's still searching for the medicine, hoping that it didn't fall from her pocket.

"Here... here it is." Na-yeon gave the medicine to Su-hyeok, who gave an intimidating look so she avoided her gaze.

"Y/N ah... is this your medicine?" Ji-min asked her, she tried to open her eyes and when she peeked to it, she nodded. Nam-ra hurried up to open the pill, holding a bottle of water for Y/N to drink.

Oh, to have friends who you could treat as a family. To have a family beside you while going through this chaos.

Author's note ✎

Long time no see, homies :)) School... is eating me alive and I can barely survive bngjbn. Anyways, here's a chapter that has been on my draft for months now!

A not-so-fun-fact, Y/N (in this story) was diagnosed with a disease that involves neurology. That's why she's always sleepy or her head always hurts. Sorry that this makes no sense at all I just want to write a chapter that would highlight everyone's relationship with Y/N.

Slow updates ahead!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.2K 22
한 번만 나를 믿어 주면 안 될까? (Can't you trust me once?) Gwinam X OC This book is a fanfic of All of us are dead. Started: 9th February, 2022 Ended: 28th Febr...
6.5K 198 12
Trappe students must escape their high school which has become ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. Nam ra x fem reader Going to try and update...
349K 10.3K 46
A girl named Y/n L/n who's cold towards anyone and everyone no matter who you are or what you've done for her She's incredibly smart and has extremel...
11.9K 467 14
❝웃기지 마, 모르지 않아 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 나 또한 숨기지 않을게 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞 사심 없는 미소를 지을 때 눈 맞춤에 설레어 올 때 그게 진짜야 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭❜𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 ❞ ~ 𝚒�...