Nathan Prescott x Reader

By nxd207

description: You've been bullied since you were 12 years old but you couln't stand it anymore so you came to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Lemon)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Thank you

Chapter 2

708 21 0
By nxd207

Today was the first day of school. I grabbed everything  I needed and got out of my room. It's been a night of very intensive dreams- mostly about school and what it would be like, but also the blond boy, Nathan, made his way into them. I couldn't get him out of my mind and I didn't even know why. There was just something... interesting about him but Max warned me about him so I decided to focus on school first and think about other people when I'm not so excited anymore.

When I got inside I had no idea where I was supposed to go. My first lesson was in the science lab. Luckily I was early enough to look for the room because the school was fucking huge. When I finally found the room, I saw that the only seat that was still free was next to a boy with brown hair so I sat down and smiled at him. "Hi, my name is Warren." The boy said. "Hey. Nice to meet you." We talked a bit about this and that and then our teacher, Ms. Grant came in and class started.

Ms. Grant was a lovely teacher. She made it so easy to understand stuff and she didn't blame anyone for any questions- not like all my old teachers. They used to laugh and refused to answer when they thought that a question was 'stupid'. Warren seemed nice too- he asked questions about everything that was said and sometimes Ms. Grant couldn't even give him a proper answer which made him smirk. This school seemed way better than my old one already.

When the lesson was over I looked at my schedule to check where to go next. Literature. I went out of the lab as I noticed Nathan waiting in the frame of the front door. I didn't know who he was waiting for because the only person that was still in there was Ms. Grant who was sitting at her desk, doing some paperwork. I felt a bit nervous but then I saw that the lab had two open doors so I just walked out through the other, free door. I actually had to admit that he had some kind of charm but Max told me to stay away from him and I thought that she knew more about the people here than me so I did as she told me. "Bye, Ms. Grant." I said and went out, acting like I didn't notice Nathan but then I suddenly heard him. "Wait!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 818 28
"I wish you didn't hide behind this mask so people can see how fucking crazy you are," After the loss of her best friend, Rachel Amber, her father s...
114K 2.8K 41
You, coming back to Arcadia Bay and meeting a certain blue haired punk that might have changed your life around. But in the process, what dark secret...
196K 5.2K 31
What if Max never got her powers and Nathan didn't kill Chloe? What if Chloe and Max simply reunited one day and have been working on their friendshi...
3.2K 98 24
This is a FanFic with Chloe Price and My OC Jimmy Carswell. PriceWell, if you please. Jimmy has moved to Arcadia Bay right after his father died. H...